1 Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Cosmic Loneliness

Robert Chalmers wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > Bon Chance!
> >
> > The Orangutan
>
> An egotistical individual will sense this aloneness and decide that they
> are God, Jesus, as in a way they ARE!  A more enlightened individual- I
> am not saying I am very far towards this- will probably look through
> this awareness and celebrate finding God, Jesus in every child, man and
> woman and that UNITY is the underlying bond between people.
>
> Thus Jesus on the Cross could say, as he was dying, "Forgive them Father
> because they know not what they do" about the soldiers humiliating and
> torturing him.  This is clearly possible if the vantage point of Jesus
> was one of deep unity and identity with the soldiers. He was forgiving
> himself.  To dissemble humanity into pieces and thus tear apart his OWN
> soul would have destroyed everything he had come for.  He chose to allow
> others to tear apart his own body instead by being faithful to the UNITY
> he had declared with God.
>
> "I and the Father are One.  The Father is in me and I am in the Father."
>
> Thus the source of the Eucharist where humanity feeds on the Body of
> Christ which is broken for them!
>
> No-one has ever before or since matched what the Son of God did, but the
> Bible says that, although no-one can take the place of the Master,
> everyone can become in time, just like Him.
>
> Obviously, following this, it can be expected that you will go through
> the wilderness, perhaps even through persecution on your path.  It is
> not necessarily easy or plain sailing. It can also be expected that you
> will experience that feeling of cosmic aloneness that Christ did- you
> may even develop some of the powers that Christ developed.
>
> Now, I am in a different point of the path to when I felt so
> distressingly alone. I have had one horrendous kundalini experience
> since, then stabilized through integrating with a church and going
> deeper into my own bond to Christ, who is my way and means of handling
> kundalini- very gently. Whereas before I wished that time would
> accelerate and I was at a loss at times to know what to do with myself
> and how to find Meaning, now I am more aware that time is precious. Put
> it this way, when time begins to run out, and you realise that you spent
> all this time wishing your time away, you'll regret it won't you?
> Remember that.  The world needs healing. The world is also beautiful.
> There is so much to see, so much to do.
>
> Eventually, I went back to College and graduated as an Architect, and am
> now busy working with unemployed and homeless people trying to find ways
> to build affordable housing in Scotland.  I thank God for my work, I
> love doing it, I pray for success.
>
> Work alone is not enough, though.  You need to rediscover your passion
> and intensity and sense of adventure.  Nothing in the mystical path
> should take this away from you.  You can recapture your childlike
> innocence.  Think of something and say "Why Not?" All great adventures

Robert,
	Thanks for sharing, that is beautiful and it is so true. When you find
yourself out working and your not serving self, life looks different. It
has a glow and you know that whatever is happening is just fine. You are
blessed by obstacles, challenges, and all of the joy and beauty all
around which invites you to partake. Have a Merry Christmas. Gloria

2 Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996
From: "Todd and/or Jessica"
Subject: lonliness /  Rilke quote

  I was flipping through Letters to a Young Poet today, and I noticed this.
 Later I read all the lonliness mail, and I thought it was synchronous and
maybe I should post it.

   " I don't want you to be without a greeting from me when Christmas comes
and when you, in the midst of the holiday, are bearing your solitude more
heavily than usual.  But when you notice that it is vast, you should be
happy; for what (you should ask yourself) would a solitude be that was not
vast; there is only one solitude, and it is vast, heavy, difficult to bear,
and almost everyone has hours when he would gladly exchange it for any kind
of sociability however trivial or cheap, for the tiniest outward agreement
with the first person who comes along, the most unworthy.... But perhaps
these are the very hours during which solitude grows; for its growing is
painful as the growing of boys and sad as the beginning of spring.  But
that must not confuse you.  What is necessary, after all, is only this:
solitude.  Vast inner solitude.  To walk inside yourself and meet no one
for hours. - that is what you must be able to attain.  To be solitary as
you were when you were a child, when the grown-ups walked around involved
with matters that seemed large and important because they looked so busy
and because you didn't understand a thing about what they were doing."

               Rainer Maria Rilke

Maybe useful, maybe not.  It just struck me as wierd that I was reading it
today before I checked the mail.

               firefly
-

3 Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996
From: Antaris Ra
Subject: Re: easr noises -- Beloved Sybill:

"Your" noises in your ears have to do with the in-comming photon-belt,
you are sensible to its frequencies and may be others, too.
But that will stop about Januray 1st, 1997. So stay with that suffering
for a little while, because we only can disminue the pain, but we can not
take away the noises untill this day, because they  r e a l l y  are
there, only some persons get them to hear so intensiv.
Be in LOVE and be prepared. Then you and we  a l l   we hear lovely
cosmic music for an hour and this acknowledges the mass-landings of our
space-brothers and sisters ADONAI VASU BARAGUS WE ARE COMMING IN THE
LIGHT OF THE ONE.
LOVE simply is
Antaris Ra Melchizedek

limiteATNOSPAMinfonet.com.py

4 Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996
From: "B."
Subject: Re: lonilness & Oz

			Hi Tim

-   Do you know some techniques with which these guides can actually
become visible to you? Or maybe to make a verbal (two way) communication
with them? Or anything else away from the slippery field of thoughts.
Because thougths are the main deceivers in ones life.
   Anyone else knows anything about it?
							B.

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Tim Duna wrote:

>         Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between thought-forms
> from yourself and outer beings.  Being multi-dimensional, sometimes we feel
> our other life energies, these energies seem to be undetectable by others,
> at least in my own experience this has been the case.  One can have an
> outward being that is from another lifetime that works with them, I have
> seen this happen.
>
>         As far as lonliness, to pick up the thread, I am always warmed up by
> loving guides around me.  There is a such a thing as joy guides, these are
> the astral clowns and love to bring a smile to your face.  All one need to
> do is ask for them to love you divinely or make you laugh, bring joy, etc.
> So B. even if you feel alone, you never are.
>

> Tim

-                              /
                   __       //
                   -\= \=\ //
                 --=_\=---//=--   -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
               -_==/  \/ //\/--     Borce Gorgievski
               =/   /O   O\==--  ==================
   _ _ _ _     /_/    \  ]  /--   American University in Bulgaria
  /\ ( (- \    /       ] ] ]==-  -----------------
 (\ _\_\_\-\__/     \  (,_,)--   borceATNOSPAMcos.aubg.bg
(\_/                 \     \-     borceATNOSPAMslin.aubg.bg
\/      /       (   ( \  ] /)    borceATNOSPAMcc.aubg.bg
/      (         \   \_ \./ )   borceATNOSPAMgeocities.com
(       \         \      )  \   ----------------------
(       /\_ _ _ _ /---/ /\_  \  http://www.aubg.bg/~borce
 \     / \     / ____/ /   \  \  http://members.tripod.com/~borce
  (   /   )   / /  /__ )   (  )   http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6374
  (  )   / __/ '---ATNOSPAM       / /   _______
  \  /   \ \             _/ /
  ] ]     )_\_         /__\/       Every Woman and every Man is a Star
  /_\     ]___\						          Liber AL
- (___)

5 Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996
From: "B."

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Robert Chalmers wrote:

> Put
> it this way, when time begins to run out, and you realise that you spent
> all this time wishing your time away, you'll regret it won't you?
> Remember that.  The world needs healing. The world is also beautiful.
> There is so much to see, so much to do.

  YES! That is the right thing. The time will run out and you'll feel
like an idiot for letting it go. While if you ffind strength to do even
small thing while alone, they will reward you. And the world IS
beautiful, and there ARE so many things to do, and so many things to see.
-
> Work alone is not enough, though.  You need to rediscover your passion
> and intensity and sense of adventure.  Nothing in the mystical path
> should take this away from you.  You can recapture your childlike
> innocence.  Think of something and say "Why Not?" All great adventures
> start there.

Yes, why not? We'll die anyway, won't we. So anything we do doesn't
really matter as long as we are comfortable with it.

You made my day!

PS I am leaving home today (I am living in another country) where I don't
have e-mail so I won't have the chance to read your wonderful messages
untill the 10th of January. I wish to thank all the people that replied
to me and to all the others and to wish you all Marry Christmass and
Happy new Year and have a great time!!!!

							from the heart
								    B.