1 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Re: Mass Landings

>To: kwrightATNOSPAMmaui.net
>From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
->
>At 22:53 15/12/96 +0000, you wrote:
>
>  Kurt: I have been following your posts with some interest, but this one
makes me shaky. I had that same dream, when I was about four or five years
old! It has stayed with me, it was so very astonishing,
> I have a few dreams like that, but this one in particular has always stood
out.
>The child having the dream could not understand what the adult I was in the
dream was doing, or what everyone was talking about. it fascinated,
frightened and confused the child I was. I had no framework for undrstanding
these events.

>  But it was so amazing for the child to be having this powerful, adult
dream, about things and events of which she had absolutely no life experience.
>  I was going out to a park with some people that I seemed to be leading,
they had questions that the child did not understand the answers to. I had
called a lot of people to come with me, I seemed to know more about what was
happenning than they did, even tho my 4 year old brain had no grasp of what
was happening in the dream.
-
 An expectant, festival/fearful atmosphere, strange lights, and pictures and
sound, in the sky.
  I had experienced fireworks and drive in theatres, but I have never
experienced the three-D images with light and sound in the sky that were the
focus of the dream.
 Some kind of air vehicles flying in patterns, I'd nearly forgotten that
aspect. We were all going to get to ride in one, probaby where I get the
carnival atmosphere..... and the face in the sky, speaking and giving
directions. I had deleted part of that bit, it was too strange and
frightening. a large, strange/scary blue face, appearing and speaking. When
the dream went into repeat, that image was changed to entertainment.
>Flowers and patterns. Geometric shapes.
>
>  I remember, I brought a travel bag of some kind to the event, it was
important, almost urgent emergency, I went back for some things. More water
I think.
>  It frustrated the people I had convinced in a hurry to come out with me.
They had doubts the event would happen? I am digging details out of a long
while ago.
->
>  This dream has been on my mind a bit these few weeks, but reading about
someone having the identical dream that I have carried for so long, with
such curiosity about it's fulfillment is well beyond any coincidence. I have
told this dream to many people through the course of my life, it has stuck
out in my memory that much.

>  I have always known this was a prophetic dream. Watching lazer shows on
the buildings at winter olympcs 88, the patterns formed by the lasers
dancing across the sky, I had decided to myself, that the dream was a vision
of future technology. I wondered, why the invention of some new kind of
laser projector that was shone on clouds, was an event of such importance to
warrant such a dream.
> [...]
>>Galacic Federation MUST OCCUR if we are to be equipped to protect
>>ourselves when the powerful "null zone" of the Photon Belt first strikes
>>planet Earth. There are now good reasons to expect that the Photon Belt
>>will arrive on or near December 31st of this year. If this is true, and
>>I believe it is, then time is extremely short for the more than five
>>BILLION people on Earth to recieve the equipment, instructions and
>>training necessary to protect ourselves.
>>
>>The ONLY reason the Galactic Federation has waited this long before
>>landing is to take every possible precaution to avoid mass panic when
>>they do so. This note is being written in total support of that
>>objective. The Federation had hoped to secure cooperation from the
>>world's governments, and their leaders, but that is not happening, and
>>at some point, perhaps even within the next week, the project must move
>>forward.
>>
>>It seems that the easiest way to avoid mass panic is to equip as many
>>people as possible with the knowledge of the signs to look for that will
>>tell us EXACTLY when the mass landing is underway, and what to expect
>>when this occurs. So here goes:
>>
>>The first sign that most of us will receive will come in the form of
>>music. On whatever day the mass landings are to take place, everyone on
>>the planet will begin to hear the sound of beautiful music at the same
>>time. It is known that this start time will be roughly fifteen minutes
>>before midnight, GMT. This means that all of us who care to might want
>>to compute our local time in reference to this hour and be particularly
>>alert as this time approaches each day for the next week or so. The
>>music has been carefully designed to dissipate fear and will play for
>>approximately an hour. This will be followed by a twenty minute
>>announcement that will be heard on every TV and radio station in the
>>world, as well as inside the heads of everyone who is not tuned in to a
>>radio or TV. If needed, the spacecraft will be prepared to do a massive
>>"fly over" while the announcement is taking place. Following the
>>announcement, the landings will begin to occur and will proceed in
>>three phases. Anyone wishing further details can find them at:
>>
>>http://www.portal.ca/~ground/crew/update12_12_96.html
>>
>>So what do you do with this information? First of all, may I suggest
>>that you print off a copy of this message to carry with you over the
>>next week. There is no need to tell anyone about it unless you share our
>>level of conviction about its validity. I am certainly not writing this
>>to convince anyone, nor would I expect you to attempt such. I am writing
>>to equip those of you who receive this message to remain calm when the
>>event takes place and also so you can recognize the signs and offer a
>>calming influence to others who have not been directly informed about
>>what's happening as you now have.
>>
>>Aloha from Maui, Hawaii and peace during this eventful time.

		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"With no words, with no song, you can dance the dream, with your body on.
    And this curve, is your smile.... And this cross, is your heart.
-                      And this line, is your path.
        Oh it's gonna be the way you always thought it would be,
                     but it's gonna be no illusion.
         Oh, it's gonna be the way you always dreamt about it,
   but it's gonna be really happenin to ya..(REALLY happen'in to YAAAA!)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

-
2 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: "B."
Subject: Re: Cosmic Loneliness

   Hi Gloria

   Yes, I've read too San Juan de la Crux (wrong spelling of course :).
Bu the problem is that tgis loneliness last all my life. I've never known
any other condition. Even if it's the dark nigh of the soul, I htink it
should have passed by now.
								B.

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Gloria Greco wrote:

> This is called the dark night of the soul, don't pull away from it, go
> into it. And when you are going in... ask that God accept your offering.
> The surrendering will do more for you then any human companionship or
> communication. This is like directly letting go into free fall. It is
> necessary. So just let go. Gloria
> >  (___)

                              /
                   __       //
                   -\= \=\ //
                 --=_\=---//=--   -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-               -_==/  \/ //\/--     Borce Gorgievski
               =/   /O   O\==--  ==================
   _ _ _ _     /_/    \  ]  /--   American University in Bulgaria
  /\ ( (- \    /       ] ] ]==-  -----------------
 (\ _\_\_\-\__/     \  (,_,)--   borceATNOSPAMcos.aubg.bg
(\_/                 \     \-     borceATNOSPAMslin.aubg.bg
\/      /       (   ( \  ] /)    borceATNOSPAMcc.aubg.bg
/      (         \   \_ \./ )   borceATNOSPAMgeocities.com
(       \         \      )  \   ----------------------
(       /\_ _ _ _ /---/ /\_  \  http://www.aubg.bg/~borce
- \     / \     / ____/ /   \  \  http://members.tripod.com/~borce
  (   /   )   / /  /__ )   (  )   http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6374
  (  )   / __/ '---ATNOSPAM       / /   _______
  \  /   \ \             _/ /
  ] ]     )_\_         /__\/       Every Woman and every Man is a Star
  /_\     ]___\						          Liber AL
 (___)

-
3 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: "B."

	Hi Bob

   I amglad and I am sad that more people had the same experience. It's
good that it ended for you. I wish some woman like yours sit by me and
take my loneliness away, but as the time passes I get more and more
pessimistic. I have a feeling that I've been watched and helped, but
that's just not enough. I need my purpose in life, something to strive
forr, that will fulfill me and make me happy.
   Thank you for your kind message
				B.

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996 redormanATNOSPAMplix.com wrote:
> I've been there.  I'm so sorry you are suffering this way; it is truly a
> hellish condition. The difference with me was that I didn't have the
> girlfriend or good friends, was doing lousy in my studies, most people
> didn't like me, and, yes, I sure was lonely and remote. I felt that the
> only people that "loved" me were the ones obligated to, like my parents.
> I was in college in New York at the time (SUNY at Stony Brook). One
> night it got really bad. I went out to the mall in front of the library
> and sat on a bench--it was about 2am and foggy.  I saw this shadow
> comming toward me.  It was a figure--a young woman.  She was walking
> toward me. ME? Impossible!  Next thing I knew, she sat down on the bench
> next to me...just sat; didn't say a word.  Our silence was like a cosmic
> explosion! Each of us felt the other's pain and loneliness, and at the
> same time, healed each other.  I finally felt that I really was
> important to the universe; that I had worth; that what I was and what I
> did and what I thought really mattered.  I had come face to face with
> the darkness within me, and found...LIGHT!  Then, she got up and left.
> I don't remember if I ever saw her again--I don't think so.  But, I was
> transformed.
>
> You ask for a cure?  You don't want a cure.  As terrible as this may
> feel now, it is a vital step on your path of spiritual awakening.  Have
> courage and remember that YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  And, I don't mean just
> that you have the suport of the members of this list.  There are those,
> invisable to you, that have deep concern and love for you and are
> watching over you and guiding you.  Trust in yourself.  Learn all that
> you can from this experience.  One day you will look back at it as one
> of the most important experiences of your life.  "When you walk through
> the storm, hold your head up high, and don't be afraid of the dark," as
> the song goes.  You WILL get through this and you WILL be OK.
> --Bob

-

4 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: "B."
Subject: iRe: Cosmic Loneliness

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Mistress Angelique Serpent wrote:

>   It helps, to remember that Goddess is lonely, too, that's why she made us...
> we each carry a part of her great loneliness inside us, too.
>                 Blessings, Angelique.

  No, it doesn't help. No Godesses and no witchcraft can ever help.

5 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: David Mitchell

At 11:13 PM CDT 12/17/1996 +0200, you wrote:
>	Is there anyone here who has felt that Somic Loneliness? When you
>feel extremely, outrageously lonely you cannot move, and without any
>reason at all. Even if you have a girlfriend, many good friends, doing
>great in your studies, always among the best, people like you and you
>feel so lonely and remote. Sometimes when there are many people arround
>it goes away, but after a while at some moment it reurns even stronger
>and levels you to the ground.
>	Any cure?

I have felt that before many times. Most of my life I felt as though I
simply didn't fit anywhere. It  was almost as if I were of a different
species. This was in the midst of a time when, to all outward appearances,
things were going well in my life. There were times that all I could do was
sit on the floor curled into a ball.

Then I noticed that this feeling was strongest when I was not totally
involved in what I was doing at the time. During the times when my mind
could wander, when that inner dialogue was running at 100 miles per hour,
was when this feeling was the strongest. Over the last 6 months or so I have
been working to try to spend more and more time "in the now." The more I am
able to do this, the more the lonely feeling goes away.

You mention that when many people are around it goes away, only to return
later even stronger. Perhaps when there are a lot of others around, you
become immersed in what is happening at the time and when they go away that
immersion ceases.
-
In peace,
David
 ----- ----- ----- -----
An analog man trapped in a digital world
David Mitchell
dmitchelATNOSPAMcjnetworks.com

-
6 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: Jim Cook

Hi David,

Yes,  I've felt the same way that you have in the past.
But, I snapped out of it when I looked around and I saw people
in Africa fighting for a scrap of bread. People who are homeless
in this country. Living in cardboard houses.
In other words David, "Count your Blessings"
The best way to get out of depression is to get off of your
dead ass and go out and help people less fortunate than yourself.

Need I say more ??

Jim

-
7 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: "B."

  Yes, it goe away when I am imersed in something, but it comes back in
the first next break. I don't think that being 'workacholic' is the right
answer for this. I think there is a deeper reason for all people like us
being lonely. We just have to find it.

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, David Mitchell wrote:

> I have felt that before many times. Most of my life I felt as though I
> simply didn't fit anywhere. It  was almost as if I were of a different
> species. This was in the midst of a time when, to all outward appearances,
> things were going well in my life. There were times that all I could do was
> sit on the floor curled into a ball.
>
> Then I noticed that this feeling was strongest when I was not totally
> involved in what I was doing at the time. During the times when my mind
> could wander, when that inner dialogue was running at 100 miles per hour,
> was when this feeling was the strongest. Over the last 6 months or so I have
> been working to try to spend more and more time "in the now." The more I am
> able to do this, the more the lonely feeling goes away.
>
> You mention that when many people are around it goes away, only to return
> later even stronger. Perhaps when there are a lot of others around, you
> become immersed in what is happening at the time and when they go away that
> immersion ceases.
>
> In peace,
> David
>  ----- ----- ----- -----
> An analog man trapped in a digital world
> David Mitchell
> dmitchelATNOSPAMcjnetworks.com

-
8 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: "B."

Yes, when you think how less fortunate people are there in the world you
start to appreciate what you have. But still it doesn't last long. People
forget. And sometimes I feel so lonely, pointless and depressed that I
cannot even think, not to matnion move.

-
On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Jim Cook wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Yes,  I've felt the same way that you have in the past.
> But, I snapped out of it when I looked around and I saw people
> in Africa fighting for a scrap of bread. People who are homeless
> in this country. Living in cardboard houses.
> In other words David, "Count your Blessings"
> The best way to get out of depression is to get off of your
> dead ass and go out and help people less fortunate than yourself.
>
> Need I say more ??
>
> Jim

-

9 Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996
From: ori^
Subject: Void of separation [was: Cosmic Loneliness]

Dear B,
I too felt this way much of my life.
I think there have been some very good responses here,
particularly, finding someone else to help... which in
turn helps you to be of service,
and also finding your own unique way to be in present time.

So often, this feeling of cosmic loneliness is generated
from a feeling of separation from all that is.  Once one
begins to realize that one is separated, then the healing
can begin.  Your recognition can be a gift to you of a
journey into the life you are here to live.

I would add one more possibility as a possible way to assist
moving through this separation.  When a person has a broken
leg, they often use a crutch until they are able to walk.
If you have felt this loneliness your entire life, I wonder
to what degree depression may accompany this.  Some sessions
with a counselor/therapist (particularly a spiritually minded one)
and possibly, being being prescribed some anti-depressants
might be of great assistance while you navigate your way through
the void of separation.

At first, I was reluctant to do either, but in retrospect I would
enter into that particular course of treatment willingly after seeing
where it has allowed me to get to.  It helped when I learned to think
of needing an anesthetic for a painful operation... and to enter the
void and begin to heal the separation can be a very painful experience
for some people... but the healing is well worth the struggle.

Good luck on your journey,
ori^
******
*            ori^                     *
*          oriATNOSPAMeskimo.com             *
* http://www.eskimo.com/~ori/ori.html *
******