1 Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Getting out of hand

SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> At first I was going to send copies of this only to Richard Satin and to
> Anna, but think the whole list should see it.
>
> Anna, I too am a gentle soul, and find no delight in flaming
> anyone---although I might on occasion.  Also in no way can gentleness be
> equated with innocence. The fool  may be innocent, but after "K" one is apt
> to become the world dancer, which is entirely the other end of the spectrum.
>  Knowing a great deal, and yet being able to approach life  with childlike
> wonder.
>
> Generally  showing anger only feeds into the lower energies and fuels the
> fire.  Love is not a weak response, it is very powerful---the essence of love
> overcomes all the lower energies.  It simply burns them out when turned up
> full force.
>
> Direct love to another, and they are forced to respond in kind, if they
> resist they end up having to take the consequences of whatever they are
> offering instead of love. In other words they reap what they sow.  This is a
> law of the universe, which  applies to everyone, no matter what banner they
> might pin on themselves in terms of beliefs etc.
>
> So where does this leave us on the list, when confronted with the kind of
> sleeze that happened recently?   All we have to do is send love ,and either
> there is a higher reponse in kind to the love energies, or the other will
> eventually go on their way, and stick to the level they are most comfortable
> in---no matter where it happens to be.
>
> I would like to point out to those who are unaware, the 2nd chakra the one to
> do with sex per se, is only that, the 2nd in a whole series of chakras, that
> are to do with us evolving into something much greater than we currently
> are---i'e spirit.
>
> It seems a pity to me that someone on this list would want to turn something
> which was created as a means to create the new child of this galaxy----namely
> "K"--- into something for their own personal gratification. It is especially
> a pity, when we are coming so rapidly into the season when we celebrate the
> birth of that child in so many cultures, whether they be pagan,, christian or
> anything else..  The winter solstice is about the death of the old SUN and
> the rebirth of the new SON the one of spirit.   And there is profound
> esoteric truth in that statement for those who are able to see it.
>
> Let's get on with the real job of this list ,discussing "K", and can we
> perhaps, because of the season actually begin to discuss the heart center for
> a change?  perhaps a discussion of the higher aspects of love such as
> forgiveness might help---just a suggestion.
>
> In case I don't write to the list before the holidays
> Happy holidays everyone,
>
> Love Jule
Dear Jule and all,
	I was bumped off of the list from having messages returned, during this
time there must have been some energy swings happening on the list. It
doesn't surprise me at all since the cosmic energies increased
drastically this past week or so.
	The holidays are also difficult times for some so we have to stay
centered so that we can assist those in need. They are all around us.
Sometimes a kind word or just a smile or recognition of anothers
presence is all that is needed to change the frequency. Love to all.
Gloria
-J

2 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Hello! I'm Carlos...

Carlos Alberto Russomanno wrote:

> --
> Makes some time that I read the messages of the group Kundalini.
> Costs me quite to understand, since I live in the Argentina (South
> America) and we speak Spanish.
> I have read something on Budhismo and Induismo, but I do not understand
> what is sufficient.
> Would wish that some kind person sent me an Mail explaining me something
> meditation, or basic principles.
> Excuse my ignorance, but my desire from learning is large.
> Much love from this small city to the south of the planet.
> ---
> Carlos Alberto Russomanno
> E-mail: bcomputoATNOSPAMsatlink.com
> Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA

Carlos,
	Welcome to the kundalini list. Check out my homepage at
http://www.inetworld.com/lodpress/
	You will find this list a very interesting discussion center on many
aspects of meditation and kundalini awakening.
-	But, the basic purpose of meditation from one that has been involved in
it all my life, is to align your conscious awareness with the Creator,
which I Call God. In terms of our human experience the Christ Frequency
is the energy we become absorbed into in ourder to return to the Creator
or God The Father. If you are familiar with Christian teaching the
trinity of the Father, Son And Holy Spirit. This is also in Indian and
Buddic teachings under different names. But basicially it represents the
same function. One meditates to increase the frequency in the body. When
you are moving from mental/emotional/ and physcial consciousness to that
of pure spirit ... one needs time and assistance to increase the
frequency of your body. This is done through first your inner state,
which is what I call humility. In this space you simply ask that the
Holy Spirit comes into your awareness and spiritual body to teach you.
This teaching will take you into your specific meditation needs. Each
person is at a different place of awareness, but the Holy Spirit has the
comforter or teacher will work with you exactly where you are. This will
involve teachings that will take in truths from all religions but will
be provided to you with your frequency of lanugage, knowledge, belief,
etc. It is not like you are trying to pick up on someone else's truth
because your truth is already in place, so it is a matter of opening to
your higher self which is already in you causing you to write this
letter. In deed you are already experiencing the call from the Christ
and the Holy Spirit. Kundalini is a teaching that comes about naturally
if you follow the rest of this. Read over my homepage if it is
comfortable for you and then let me know how you do with this. Go With
God Carlos, you are a dear soul. Gloria

3 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: am I in the right place?

Dominic & Maureen Marando wrote:

> Dear d&c,
>
> Please resend this post to KUNDALINI-LATNOSPAMEXECPC.COM
>
> It has not yet been posted.
>
> Best wishes,
> Richard
> -------- REPLY, Original message follows --------
>

> > From: Dominic & Maureen Marando \ Internet:    (chelseaATNOSPAMsuperaje.com)
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > I have been "lurking" for a while and wonder if someone could give me
> their
> > opinion about whether or not I am in the right place...a place where
> others
> > could "shed some light" or share some of my experiences...here is what is
> > happening to me (in brief) over last couple of years.
> > Firstly, I have never heard of Kundalini until very recently and so did
> > nothing I know of to awaken something I didn't know existed....however...
> > Shortly after my first son was born (4 years ago) I began having what I
> > thought were "panic" attacks. Uncontrollable shaking, nausea, racing heart
> ,
> > muscle spasms. pressure behind my eyes and nose, facial twitching, seeing
> > flashes of lights and geometric symbols (weird eh?)....itching all
> > over!.....fatigue, dpression...elevation...and to top it all off....loud
> and
> > severe buzzing in my head followed by what some in todays "pop culture"
> > might call an "alien abduction" (notice the quotes).
> > I was on a chat and someone suggested this. I don't know what's happening.
> > Any thoughts??????? Not like I can bring this up with polite dinner
> > conversation.
> > I would appreciate any reply....and WHY ME?????????
> > Thank you very much
> > dazed and confused
> >

> -------- REPLY, End of original message --------
>
> The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed
> ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function
> .
> F. Scott Fitzgerald

F. Scott,
	You are in the beginning stages of awakening, although these symptoms
sound like kundalini and maybe it is also the kind of things that happen
just from a normal chaning of channels in your consicousness. YOu are
suddenly aware of life on a new level and this will be what takes you to
a new place inside, this is the spiritual quest.
	Rather then get all tied up in the concept of kundalini I would take it
all in and ask very sincerely to be shown what it all means. The
ultimate purpose of kundalini is to take you home spiritually, but then
the purpose of each person's soul awareness is to do the same. It is
what is right for you. Are you familiar with meditation? What is your
spiritual connection and belief's? Where do you see yourself in regards
to your insight and awareness? What kind of changes have come to your
from having these experiences? And, most importantly have you felt this
is a positive awakening experience that you know is working for you and
not against you? Check out my homepage
http://www.inetworld.com.lodpress/  REad some of that and if you relate
to what I've shared then we will talk somemore.
-	We are living at a great time of change. Noone on the planet is not
going to feel the impact, those who have the awareness to ask to bring
in grace will have great blessings come down into their lives, those who
try to go this on their own will have problems beyond imagination. That
is why I suggest you invoke your spiritual self to take over this
awareness and you will be starting from the proper place within
yourself. God Bless   Gloria   Can you lift this into a positive and not
allow negative energies into it?

-
4 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: "J. E. Bright"
Subject: Question???

Hi everyone,

My major Kundalini experiences happened roughly 4 years ago and my life has
never been the same. Lots of ups and downs, and a lot of learning and
experiencing, major upheavels, great meditations and new thinking. :)

The Kundalini was awakened as a result of a physical encounters and
needless to say scared the living daylights out of me.  I thought that I
was dying of a brain tumor.  After having this experience happen four times
in exactly the same manner I sought medical attention.  Lucky for me my
doctor is very enlightened and after ruling out all the physical, discussed
Kundalini with me. He said that the pain in the top of my head had been a
result of one or more blocked chakras.  I have worked on those. Until it
happened to me I had not even heard of Kundalini.  I was most fortunate in
my doctor and in a co worker who helped to get me to the right literature
and had a good knowledge of K himself and has been a great support for me.
As a lot of you will know families most often do not understand or even
believe what is going on with you and if you don't have someone to confide
in and share with you then start to believe that maybe you are losing your
mind.

One book that helped me was "A Farther Shore" written by Dr. Yvonne Kason a
Canadian doctor who lives and works in Toronto.  She actually does
extensive work with helping people cope with their spiritual emergencies.
She has been my guardian angel. :)

I have been using my K energy in the form or Therapeutic Touch so that I
might help others to become more attune to their energies.  My path is
becoming clearer and I am being drawn towards a career where helping people
is my main objective.

What I need to know is: has anyone ever had physical manifestations of
things that have happened while in the dream state?  For instance, bruising
that happened in a dream, appears on your body the next morning.
-
If this is not really on topic persons can contact me off the list.

Love, Light and Peace surround you.

J.

-
5 Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996
From: E Jason
Subject: Ye silly ol' serpents

Hi Anna
Anna Ellington wrote:

> > I feel, yes of course we can learn of the dark side of the snake and how it
serves the good, for if there were no "dark side" so to speak, how we we learn
and know of good?

> > 1. Was the snake in the Garden of Eden good or baaaaadddddd . . .
>
> This is a hard question for I was not there so I do not have any first
> hand experience.;-) Of course, according to the bible it was bad, but
> then what is the bible but a compilation of stories. Stories are but one
> persons perception of reality. Personally I do not feel there is such a
> concept as right and wrong, good or bad, for everything has a lesson. I
> have never felt the snake was bad, only a lesson disguised...
-
Exactly so!
Not there?
In a story?
We are all in a story and we all relate to stories.
This is called empathy but sometimes goes much deeper .  .  .
All things as you say are a lesson disguised.
This is the nature of ye wise ol' snakes.
Right, now then if I was in a story
I would be Hesperus - thrown out of the heavenly abode . . .
Which story would you be in and which character?

> > 2. Why do you too not have rights . . .
>
> I am not sure what you mean by this question for I feel I have as much
> right to my path as everything and everyone in this physical existence.
> I do not think it is a question of "rights" but of choices, is this what
> you mean?

Well to be honest the meaning was in your response not my question . . .
Choice is our path . . .
We choose to be as we choose
Who we choose
As we choose
As you can see it is your answer that has given meaning to my question .
. .

> > Please answer.
> > Your contribution is most welcome . . .
> > Your thoughts most special . . .
> Peace, Love and light...

Most kind Regards
Lobster

-
6 Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996
From: Lama
Subject: Re: Getting out of body.

Hi,
Mistress Angelique Serpent wrote:

> Alas, my power is such, that anger is a luxury I cannot afford.

Yes this is one of the headaches of having power
this is why I have none
and have no desire for any . . .

> And I am looking for that place of wisdom, for a reason or meaning...
Reason and meaning?
Reason?
Meaning?
>From our loss we gain - not to grow but to be curbed, to be pruned . . .
For that witch which grows out of control will be humbled
But that witch which in us we humble will be elavated .  .  .
and further to quote your good self:
"It is the intent,
and the reception, that make the communication."

>  I told him, I wanted him to be around more often, but I thought he'd have a
> body to bring along...have I snapped?

Quite possibly but then you know it - so quite possibly not . . .
Anyway it is the pain you must leave behind, your sanity will return as
you leave it . . .

Be Gentle
Be kind
Mostly with yourself .  .  .

Most Kind Regards
Lobster

7 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: How to use K ?

Gabriel Gonzalez wrote:

> Hi all. I am new to this list. I am 34 , and I dont remember when my K
> awakened. I've been feeling this energy inside me without knowing what
> it was and how to use it.
>
> After reading some books about chakras, I realized my K had been awaken.
> Now, this energy is inside me all the time, and I can make it go up my
> head at will.
>
> I am glad I have the oportunity to share experiences with people who
> have gone through the same process.
>
> Now, my big doubt is : How can I use this K energy to help others or to
> help myself ? I am aware that this is a very strong energy, but I dont't
> know what to do with it . Can I heal others ? How ?
>
> Excuse me for my ignorance, but I just have so many questions...
>
> Thank you all.
>
> * -------
> *  GABRIEL GONZALEZ                 *
> *  ggonzaleATNOSPAMinfantas.ecp.com        *
> *  ECOPETROL                        *
> *  Bogota - Colombia                *

Hi Gabriel,
	YOu have the right name to get this going without problems. Gabriel I
suggest people read something about me first to see if you can relate to
my experience, that is http://www.inetworld.com/lodpress/
-
	Recently I have been shown some pretty powerful things so I am coming
on rather strong as to what needs to be done here. Anyway, I've been in
this process all of my life, and I'm now 51. It is very important that
the time we are in is used to access spiritual realization and not just
surface glamours. There is a very specific job that kundalini does
inside the body but when it is used to align with the highest spiritual
forces of light, which is limitless in scope it takes you into a very
high frequency. This frequency is carried by the Holy Spirit which is
the third person of divinity from Christian awareness and is also very
much involved in Eastern teachings as well under a different name. I
recommend alignment with this frequency so that you only do those things
that are best in service to God and in alignment with Divine Will for
you as it is coming down in your life. Read the posts that I placed for
several other people and apply what is right for you. You have the tools
I know from just talking to you. So follow what is already there. Let me
know if this is of help. Gloria

-
8 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: forgiveness was Getting out of Hand

Hi everyone:

Lobster brought up a couple of points which I want to try to answer.

1)  Do you hold JC responsible for the deaths of 30,000 men,women, and
children.

No.  It was not JC who killed them.  They were victims of fundamentalist
thinking as Jesus himself was.  Jesus was very specific in saying that we
must love our enemies, turn the other cheek, go the second mile and so on.
 He demonstrated this in his own death.  e.g Healing the ear of the servant
which Peter ,in his anger had struck off with a sword. Yes ,he turned the
money changers out of the temple, but only because they were defiling the
House of God, and nowhere is it said that he killed any of them.

It seems to me that  if followers of Christianity followed the teachings of
it's founder, and not their own interpretation, which they twist to suit
their own level of development, that we would not have had persecutions of
one Christian sect by another, ever.   True followers of Christ are too busy
following his example of love.

2) Do you think it possible to forgive those that forgive us----I assume you
might be referring to the Lord's prayer here?----forgive us our sins as we
forgive those that sin against us?

It is a warning as far as I can see. We can only expect forgiveness from God
(for God read Higher Self) to the extent that our heart is open enough to
forgive others.  why?
Because if we refuse to forgive, we close our heart centers up entirely.
 Then we are unable to align with our Higher Selves/God at all, because it is
in theheart center that we meet him/her.

 As a result we miss out on all that wonderful unconditional love that S/he
is constantly pouring onto us.  Result?----we feel unloved, and feeling
unloved, we get churlish, and play our power games out in the 3rd chakra.
- You know the little ego ones that say I'm better than you, know more etc,
and therefore I can make a judgement of you, and say that you are unworthy of
forgiveness.

I'd also like to add one point of my own.  I find that the words of Jesus on
the cross help me to understand the true nature of ourselves and
evil-----making it much easier to forgive, when we have been victims of a lot
of abuse and so on.  He said Father forgive them for they know not what they
do.  Assuming that they truly don't know what they do, which is often the
case because of ignorance on their part---then it is much easier to forgive,
if we are struggling with this.

NDE's say that they are forced to experience all that the other person felt
as a result of their actions.  Doesn't this help to understand each other?.
 Feeling their feelings etc.  Again it is only when the heart center is open
that we can begin to do this here on earth instead of when we die.

Hope this helps.

Love Jule
-

9 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: new "K" symptom

Has anyone ever experienced a feeling of having gentle wings beating in their
head.  I mean a sense of a rustling feeling like birds wings----this happens
only when I am in a lucid state and experiencing another level of reality.
- i.e I am in my body ,but at the same time not truly awake in the physical,
but am aware of my body and at the same time aware of being at the other
reality.

it feels like wings brushing up and down inside my head, very gentle, and
creates a swishing kind of noise.

Love Jule

-
10 Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996
From: E Jason

Hi
and if not
get that snake a movin on up . . .

Jule wrote:
-

> 2) Do you think it possible to forgive those that forgive us----I assume you
> might be referring to the Lord's prayer here?----forgive us our sins as we
> forgive those that sin against us?

What I actually meant was
Who is anybody to forgive another . . .
Nobody does anything wrong
they do the best they can
We can not all be Deities
But then as they say
to err is godlike
to forgive you gotta be human . . .

> It is a warning as far as I can see. We can only expect forgiveness from God
> (for God read Higher Self) to the extent that our heart is open enough to
> forgive others.  why?
> Because if we refuse to forgive, we close our heart centers up entirely.
>  Then we are unable to align with our Higher Selves/God at all, because it is
> in the heart center that we meet him/her.

Oh God?
Why should we want God's forgiveness?
Can we ever forgive God?
There was god all perfect and god like . . .
through the desire to be adored
came separation
and all the joy of being ONE
once again . . .

Most kind Regards
the forgiving Lobster

11 Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996
From: E Jason
Subject: The Hard Facts . . .

Hi Anna
Hope you do not mind me posting this . . .

Anna Ellington wrote:

> > 1. What predator would you most like to be?
>
> Well you sure like to ask the hard ones, don't you.;-) I think this may
> answer you second question also... I think of all predators we fear most
> on this earthly plane, "death" is the most ferocious for it is never
> more than a step away from us. I feel that if more people respected
> death and understood that this predator along with all others (whether
> it be in nature, movies, books etc...)has a very valid and specific
> purpose. ie: to make one _aware_, then life would be lived as it is
> meant to be, in the moment, for there may not be a next one...So you
> see, I would like to be "death" to remind people  to live...

> > Only by killing your own personal weaknesses can you become strong, thus
the battle is  and always has been within ourselves...I feel that those that
kill outside themselves (muderers, warriors etc.) are looking for power over
what they consider weakness unconciously within themselves. This is not wrong
for without commiting these acts at one point in our spiritual quest (yes I
believe in reincarnation) how can we learn the answers are within. The want of
power over others in any form is a sin

Those of you who need advice on the "Stages Beyond Enlightenment" might
try . . .

-        http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/place/vv60/beyond.html

Most Kind Regards
Lobster

12 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: Peter Norton

SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> Has anyone ever experienced a feeling of having gentle wings beating in their
> head.  I mean a sense of a rustling feeling like birds wings----this

I just read Jiyu Kennet's autobiography, 'The Wild White Goose' (or was
it 'The Wild White Swan'?) vol 2, and she describes exactly this
sensation of the 'beating wings' using those exact words.
-
She is one of the few Western Zen masters to
explicitly talk about kundalini (so I have heard).  I think her
book may be out of print, but probably available from Shasta Abbey in
California, where she is the abbess.

cheers

-
13 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re; forgiveness

Lobster wrote----why would we want God's forgiveness---We need to forgive
God.

Doesn't it depend on what one thinks God is?.  I did say for God read Higher
Self.
Because in truth WE are God----and we do need to forgive ourselves.

Once we align with our Higher Selves that are in fact an aspect of
God-----and experience our own unconditional love for ourselves, as it
already exists at the higher level of soul/spirit.  We can forgive our
personality which  exists in this lifetime, for not being able to do better
than it has---.  and make the realization that there is nothing to forgive at
all.

Unfortunately Lobster, not everyone is as fortunate as you are apparently.
- Many of us were raised to feel guilty about everything----and we need to get
beyond guilt somehow.
Somewhere along the line we may have to completely surrender in order to hear
the other soul/spirit voices of ourselves. Because until we do, because of
the guilt etc, we never learned what true love is.

Love Jule

-
14 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: Joe Patrick Flarity

Dear Maureen,

Welcome--You have hit the mother lode!

I have often wondered why more "experts" have not recognized the alien
abduction experience for what it really is.  Saul had no words for the
bright light that transformed him into Paul who wrote Corinthians and
brought Jesus to the known world.

Later this experience would be known as "visited by angels".

But Why?  I believe it is the natural progression of humankind.  When
you study your life you will see the seeds of your reaching beyond the
physical from a young age.  That it came with little provocation
indicates that you had previous "close encounters".
-
Do you believe in reincarnation?  It sure makes things fit together for
the ego a lot better.  Try to think about what you were before you were
born and what you might be after your "billion year old carbon" body
returns to the stars.

The physical world we see about us is a thin crust covering an infinity
of dimensions that we have no words to describe.

You are God's chosen.  Perhaps this will be the time you go "all the
way".  I hope we can share and assist in your journey.

To the other list members.  I have been depressed since Thursday with no
apparent reason.  My meditation has been distracted and I feel
frustrated as I felt that I was very close to oblivion.  Today's posts
have brought me an uplifting surge.  Each new moment brings another
opportunity.

Thank you all,

Love,

Joe

15 Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996
From: JFortesATNOSPAMaol.com

Dear Angelique,
   I can't say that I understand alot of the things that you write about and
being brand new to the K line, I have not posted much of anything even though
sometimes I have a million questions after reading your posts.
  I do want to say that I am very sorry about your loss.

-
16 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 96
From: Joyce Laidlaw

>I think her
>book may be out of print, but probably available from Shasta Abbey in
>California, where she is the abbess.

It is available from Amazon Books.  See their website
http://www.amazon.com

The Wild White Goose   Vol 1
ISBN  0930066022
$9.30 US

Roshi Jiyu-Kennett has also written a Vol 2  with the same title selling
for $9.80, also available from Amazon Books.

Joyce Laidlaw    [jlaidlawATNOSPAMinterlog.com]

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull
 of what you really love"  -- Rumi