1 Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996
From: Eagle
Subject: hellooooooooooooooooooooo

Helllllllooooooooo

Where is everyone tonight?

I have received no mail except my own posts tonight.

OH CRY!!!!!!   Every one ascended and left me behind!!

If there is anyone out there please talk to me and tell
me I am not here alone.

The only mail I have received today are from me!
-
Laughing!!

You know, as I type this, I realise it is really easy for me to think I
am actually here alone and begin to really believe all this stuff about
life and the universe being an illusion of our own creation.  And that
everything and everyone in our illusion is there because we created them.
And that if we did not continue to hold the thoughts of our creations,
they would just vanish, like so much stardust.

I live alone, so there are no people wondering thru my evenings.
There is absolutely no list traffic tonight.  Not from any of the three
lists that I am on!  And no private posts either..   And as I write this,
I have begun to listen to outside noises. Only to find that even the
local  street traffic is silent.  There have been no trains on a track
that normally has one every hour.  No dogs barking.  Silence!!  Just the
noise of my heater and the clicking of the keys.

I am surrounded and overwhelmed by the silence.  And the more intently I
listen, the more I find silence.  Even the wind has stopped blowing, and
the wind chimes outside my window aren't singing just now.  Silence seems
to have moved into my space.

With all the silence with which I am surrounded, I find myself waiting..
waiting...  listening...  knowing that something is about to happen  and
wanting to not miss it. Whatever it is.  I am waiting.

Perhaps the angels are preparing to sing and start the final process of
Ascension.  :)   And I am waiting...

I do find that I enjoy the silence.    And I usually dont question the
silence.  Only when it suddenly surrounds me like a blanket.
The one night when I dont have a dozen different things to do and could
respond to posts as they come in, and... there are none!

Blessings of Love and Light to all.
Sybil Soaring Eagle

--
"Silence is the element
in which great things fashion themselves."

2 Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996
From: Tim Duna
Subject: A Question of DNA

A question to all of you who can answer.  I have heard that kundalini
changes one's DNA, how so?  Are the results mesurable, and have any of you
on the list gotten your DNA tested before, during and after the K cleaning?

I myself have noticed that I have gotten more lines in the palms of my
hands, and deeper ones too.  I figured this to be because more of my true
energy is now able to flash into this reality, where before it was tied up
in the aura as karma.  I wonder if this is a reflection of changed DNA or
not?  I wonder also if this energy flashing is the reasoning behind the
changed DNA in kundalini raising or not?  This idea of energy flashing on
and off in this reality is from the Seth books btw, in case some are
wondering what I am talking about.

Tim

3 Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996
From: hyperATNOSPAMhmt.com (HyperMedia Technologies)
Subject: Kundalini Resource

For those of you new to the list, or if you didn't know, I host a Kundalini
resource center on my web server. The resource is maintained by our good
friend Bill Peay, who resides in beautiful Hawaii.

The server address is:

http://hmt.com/
-
Go to the Spiritual section

If you're interested in the non-profit martial arts group I mentioned in a
graphic of the lineage.

Good Sadhana,

-
Martin

4 Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996
From: Richie Suraci
Subject: Adventures of Doc KUNDA and LINI

We have created two New Age motion picture characters based on the TANTRIC
KUNDALINI teachings of India, seven stories about the about the tantric
adventures of Doc Thomas KUNDA and LINI LaFontaine in

TEMPLE TO THE GODDESS OF THE SUN

NUAR THE GATEKEEPER

FALSE YOGI

SECRET OF MEDITATION
-
CAVE OF EVIL

Scripts six and seven are in development.  To listen to the audio book
versions go to  http://ww2.audionet.com/pub/books/fineart/fineart.htm

You must have Real Audio Player installed in your browser to listen to the
shows.

We are also having an open casting call for the motion picture versions of
these
projects.  Send resume and resent full body photo to Fine Art Productions,
Richie Suraci Pictures, MultiMedia, InterActive, 67 Maple St., Newburgh, NY
12550-4034, email  rs7.fapATNOSPAMmhv.net

Richie

5 Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996
From: Paco
Subject: re: Drug Zone (3)

Ori,
	My teacher said something about this a while back...
he has never taken any illicit drugs, however we were discussing
them and he said, in reference to marijuana, something to the
effect that it causes you to get "stuck" or spend excessive time
in alternate realities or something, I think he actually did say
astral realms. This is a difficult thing for me to really understand,
it just kind of rang a bell when you said something similar. I think
this issue of the effect of drugs may have a side to it that is
very deep and could only be understood in a very high state. (?)
	I do know from my days of smoking, and quitting, marijuana,
that I felt trapped in "it" as if it were a place, a life I was
stuck in. After quitting I had nightmares that I had smoked it again
and experienced all the sensations in the dream state, along with
a regret and feeling that I was "back in" the marijuana state, which
had certain emotions, sensations, a certain "haziness" and lack of
"clarity" or something, as well as some perceptions that were actually
enhanced, some thoughts and feelings being like a conscious syrup,
if you will, that I would just melt into and lose track of time,
ego, etc. At one time I was very dependent upon it, but after I
stopped smoking pot, I had a strong aversion to the idea of being back
in that mental state, or "place".
	Mushrooms and LSD, although I do not endorse them at all,
were actually far more "cleansing" and "awakening" in some sense,
whereas pot is a very narcotic, potentially addictive substance,
at least for me. And I used to meditate with pot, read the bible
on it (like the rastafarians), work out on it, read Yoga books while
on it, work on it, really try to go beyond and also really get into
different trances on it. But eventually, I found, if you want to
always get better, and benefit from what you do, it has to be you,
and only you. If there's a pot thing always there, if you always need
a bong toke the next day, then you just don't have it, because the
mind is primary. Maybe these ideas will add to what you say, also. later

		Paco

-
6 Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996
From: TeeegeeeATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: A Question of DNA

>> I myself have noticed that I have gotten more lines in the palms of my
 hands, and deeper ones too.   >>

Tim... I've noticed the same too... it looks to be a dream hand now for a
palmist to read compared to what it used to be.... but do not know the
significance of it.

xxxtg

7 Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996
From: HowardCushATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Tongues

The problem with the tongue mudra is this:  the yogis used to slit their
frenulum in order to get it to reach back to the special nectar spot.
 Nothing short of this body mutilation will work.  Therefore, the nectar is
out of reach for us non-slitters.  We are left with a body that's reaching
for something we cannot provide.  It's not something one does on purpose --
it often just happens and we're left wondering what to do about it.  Like
most weirdnesses in this process, witnessing can be the best posture.  Until,
of course, the logical instinctive part needs to take over and then that's
okay, too.  The part, I mean, that won't allow tongue rolling at work, or
that decides to tke a muscle relaxer so you can just go to sleep, etc.

In the end, I find there to be a big divide on this list between people who
have these experiences and are trying to learn how best to flow with them,
and others who are seeking the experiences or seeking ways to control or
increase or change the experience.  Not a right or wrong thing, just a
difference.  In my own case, I have enough trouble just hangining with what
it brings, so I don't spend anytime trying to interfere.  Except, as in the
above description, some common sense needs make that necessary.
-
Howard

8 Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996