1 Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996
From: ori^
Subject: Resonation (was:Vibro-matic Bed)

At 12:10 AM 11/24/96 -0800, Daniel Rusch-Fischer wrote:
>Karen has told me that when I am 'humming' in bed, it vibrates the
>water, the bed and her. How is it that I can be producing (for hours
>on end) a tremor/vibration that can be transmitted through water,
>strongly perceptible to her, and yet neither she nor I can feel it
>on palpating my body?

Might this not be attributed to resonation?  An inner resonation which
by its very nature sets up an external resonation in the world around
us.  In your case, an inner resonation which seems to transparently
reach through the cells of your body to effect a change perceptible
through the element of water.
-
I believe this is a key to how we create our own realities.
We draw things into the world... into our own sphere... through a
resonation which is set up internally.  It seems that the kundalini
is that evolutionary force which brings us to a consciousness of
happenings hitherto invisible to the naked eye.

I do not understand all there is to know about resonation, but my
intuition has led me to realize it is a vitally important facet of
this mystery we call life.  As our ability to withstand/contain
energy vibrations grows, consequently so do the coincidences and
synchronicities in our day-to-day life.

As above, so below.
ori^

******
*              ori^                   *
*            oriATNOSPAMeskimo.com           *
* http://www.eskimo.com/~ori/ori.html *
******

2 Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996
From: Paco
Subject: re: Music

Tim,
-	Classical sitar music, like CDs from Ustad Ulayat Khan or
Ali Akbar Khan are really excellent...the intricate and incredibly
balanced and complex notes seep into the nerves of your brain like
a magic elixir...try listening to it and dosing off for an early
evening nap with the lights on while very tired; get ready for a
near hallucinogenic dream state.
	Also Indonesian Gamelan, flute and drum music is incredibly
great and obviously is renowned throughout the world. As far as
rockm, Bush is in a league all it's own. See them on SNL? They are
now the Zeppelin of the nineties...pure solid rock straight from
the enchanted forests of the lost regions. Bush rocks!
	Also recommend classic Ozzy CDs...feel the pure, soaring
freedom and ultimate rock power of Ozzy's music, and you see why
the media and society had to slander him with lies and try to make
him out to be an absurd freak or something. "You can't kill rock and
roll", baby.
                later,
		     Paco

-
3 Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996
From: Paco
Subject: re: Kundalini, Chi, Spiritual Formation

Phillip,
	Even with a guide, a guru, a master or whatever,
there is always danger. Never assume that you won't go
astray just because of somebody else...the master can lead
you to the door, but you have to go through it.  later
-

4 Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996