1 Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996
From: fluteATNOSPAMprodigy.com (CAROLYN MALONEY)
Subject: Flutee or Flutor

Laughing.. Hai gominasai..  suimasen
I never learned to spell it.. Just learned Survival Japanese when I
lived in Toyko a few years ago.  And my decade plus in Hawaii spoiled
all my language skills into a fun pidgeon that included a dozen
different languages.
grin..well its a long story about the flute..but its a nickname that
I am known by on Prodigy Services by many many people. Flute's
Healing Circle is a regular feature, Monday Nights on Astrology/New
Age Chat (like IRC only better) I lead a guided meditation for
channelling healing energies.  And IT WORKS. People on line in Chat
feel the energy.  Computers are just another tool of the vibrations
that encircle the world and everything in it.
No I don't play one.. I am a poet and feel that the music of the
universe plays thru me,  turning the winds of change into a sweeter
song.. grin.
flute

2 Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996
From: wrigaATNOSPAMsisna.com (Anne Wright)
Subject: emergency
-
I tell you what. It is a damn good thing that we have each other, because
there is no way I would survive without you guys right now. My 13 year old
son was physically abused by the assistant principal today. We filed the
police report and the whole bit. Guess what? I taught at that school for
ten years,,,, and I knew this would happen. He has several prior
convictions..........But i NEVER thought it would be me. I feel like christ
on the cross. How much must we suffer. i am devestated. Where are my
teacher friends? Why would they be honoring his gag order? The shit. This
is an emergency. Please write back. I need help now.Anne
-

3 Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: Television and Kundalini

Philip St. Romain wrote:

> OK.  Here's getting off the gnosticism/Genesis, etc. discussion into a real
> life problem.  Ever since k awakened, I've had a problem with tv--not the
> content, although that's sometimes bad enough, but with the television
> waves.  If I watch for 15 minutes or more, I begin to feel nauseated, and
> eventually I have to go outside and retch out the bad prana.  Same thing
> happens with computer screens, though not quite so severe.  If I watch tv
> with a cushioned chair or something in front of me, it's not as bad.  But
> it's still a problem!
>
> Does anyone else have this most annoying problem?  What can be done about
> it?  I can live without tv, but it would be nice to watch a litlle
> something every now and then.
>
> Retching my way to heaven!
>
> Phil
HI Phil,
	I went through a real sensitive period of time about ten or fifteen
years ago. We thought that we would have to move out in the country and
even went up to Sand Point, Idaho to check it out. I became extremely
sensitive to lights, electrical outlets, anything that was operating
such as you said. What it did was effected my brain waves, that goodness
that has passed. I had extreme reactions to flashing lights for
instance, if I went to a stage show that had those disco lights
flashing, I would have to walk out. But, good news. I am much better. I
do believe it is at a point of awakening more of the brain cells. I now
can move the energy around in my brain, it is like more of the cables
have been charged and when something happens that requires immediate
inner work the body, soul/spirit, and mind seem to go into immediate
action. And, if there is something coming down, either spiritually or on
the world level I receive immediate communication. I do believe it is an
important stage that one must ride through. I also believe it is due to
the fact that we are receivers and transmitters. When the earthquake
happened in Oakland a few years ago, I could smell the movement in the
earth, and I knew it was coming down. I actually went to my office and
sat at my desk for maybe an hour just glaring into space, I knew it, and
it pretty much took me out of my body. I have experienced that many
times. I could write a book just about these kind of things. So, just
detach and tuck and roll. Gloria

-
4 Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996
From: eileenrcATNOSPAMix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: emergency

Anne Wright wrote:

> I tell you what. It is a damn good thing that we have each other, because
[snipped]

-
It gets easier - honest. This too shall pass.
My Kundalini upheaval began 30 years ago, and in all that time, I have
kept my experiences almost entirely to myself. Now, for the first time,
with this K-list, I feel it is useful to talk about what happened to me.
Not that I feel a NEED to. I no longer need validation, approval, or even
companionship, though I often enjoy it.
For you, Anne, dear caring and struggling soul, and for others here who
might benefit, I offer, for the first time, this (abbreviated) story:
Often in the beginning, when K was first active, I felt a  very powerful
Presence - a beingness which did not react to anything - no judgement, no
analytical processes, no craving, no aversion - just pure awareness -
like an unblinking eye. I just called it My Friend. Just being in the
presence of My Friend, without comunication, just perfect timeless
awareness, educated me and filled me with profound wonder.
It was about a year after my initial K-upheaval. The internal fireworks
had settled down and my outer life was in an uproar. One night, my
husband came home drunk, his clothes ripped and covered with vomit,
hauled me out of bed in the middle of the night and beat me viciously. I
really thought I was about to die. But he spent his wrath, and then he
got amorous. When he finally passed out and I came to, I got help, took
my two little children and left him forever.
Later that night, as I lay quaking with shock, bleeding, bruised, some
bones broken, I sent a silent cry into the darkness. Where ARE you, My
Friend! How could you let this happen to me?! Don't you pity me in my
agony - smashed and homeless with two precious little ones . . .HELP!!
And, by golly, My Friend was there. But not with cheery words. Not with
warm fuzzy feelings. Not with golden promises. Not with angelic form,
piteous gaze nor outstretched caring hands. No. But with a much greater
gift: A silent equanimous mirror. I was aware of myself starkly, calmly -
my exact situation, emotional and physical state, my outrage and pain -
nothing I didn't already know, but just duplicated exactly. The Presence
approached, mirrored me a moment and was gone. That was it. And it was
the most powerful healing experience I have ever had. Instantly, I
stopped dramatising and resisting, and 90% of the problems vanished. I
slept peacefully.
In the years since, I've developed that Witness Consciousness through
various practices, and as with many aspects of the Kundalini experience,
that which I once perceived and pondered, I have to a large extent,
become.
And in my reading recently, I found reference to the aspect of Kundalini
known as the Witness or Mirror Consciousness. Well, how about that!?
So Anne, I offer you no comfort except the Mirror. Your strength needs no
addition. Try to observe your hurt and anger, and that of the others
involved, with some compassionate detachment, and know that you are
already healed.
Love, E.

-
5 Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996
From: redormanATNOSPAMplix.com (Dorman, Robert )

Anne Wright wrote:

> I tell you what. It is a damn good thing that we have each other, because
[snipped]

Dear Anne,
It sounds like things are in pretty much of a turmoil right now. It will
take some time to get to where you can look at things "objectivly" and
calmly plan your course of action to this calamity. I hear and feel your
pain, an I am sorry that I can't take it away. Situations like this make
us feel out of control, and that is a horrible feeling. The perpetrator,
of course, will do everything he can to cover his own ass; lie, get
"witnesses" to back him up, claim self-defense, make counter charges.

I've been through the legal bullshit with a sleezebag contractor that
took us for $35,000. The police would do nothing--claimed it was a
"civil" case. The lawer (ours) went after him with a suit; the
contractor counter-sued me, and long before the case would have gotten
to trial, with numerous other creditors on his back as well, and several
death threats from former employees of his that he had cheated, he flew
the coup!

Keep your head, tell your son to keep his, and don't do anything stupid
that will get you guys in trouble. Right now the law appears to be on
your side--don't loose that edge.
-
I hope you will go to that quiet, sacred place within you, whether
through meditation or chanting or yoga or whatever, and call upon the
wisdom of your higher self and whatever spirit guides you might have to
guide you through this in a way that justice will be done and you will
find some hidden benifit in all that has happened. I hope all this will
be past you soon, and that you and your son are healed.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo
--Bob
-

6 Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996
From: Tim Duna
Subject: Re: Sai Baba

At 05:32 PM 11/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>K Chat People,
>	In the latter part of December I shall be leaving for India with
>a group of people to study consciousness associated with physics,
>especially the quantum variety.  While there we will meet with Sai Baba.
>	I have heard very mixed statements about him, ranging from how
>he has palmed dust to sprinkle, then admitted the hoax, apologizing for
>being under performance pressure, to where he does have supra-normal
>powers.  I almost did not go because of his mixed reputation, but
>decided the opportunity to meet other fine people, visit India, and
>learn about Yoga and meditation/consciousness well worth my efforts.
>	Your "read" on Sai Baba would help me prepare for our meeting.
>	L.D.
->

        Forget the hoax stuff and concentrate on the message.  Does he not
preach much of the same views as Jesus and Krishna?  My 'read' from t.v. is
that he is awakened and we could learn from him.  Some call him an avatar,
although he himself is said to say that he is his guru's guru I believe, not
sure, but something like that.  What I saw on television was a person who
may have become the higher self in the physical, although I would need to
feel him in person I think.  Perhaps, raising himself to the supreme
personality (krishna), that is what I feel now as I talk about him.  See the
Bhagavad Gita As It Is in regards to krishna and the Supreme Personality of
Godhead.

        In any case, we must judge for ourselves, one's energetic radiations
will tell a great deal.  From here we can feel a higher developed being from
a lower.

Tim

-
7 Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996
From: Tim Duna

Phil, I have the same problem with computer screens, not so much t.v.
though.  It is mainly my third eye that seems to react negatively to
computer screens and fluorescent lights; I hate those things!  I feel sore
or 'fried' in my mind like I spent all night playing video games.  I try to
have natural lighting if at all possible.  It is easier on my chakras, and
also, it is comforting in energy as it is an elemental.  Fire has a
different quality of healing than water and earth.  I haven't had much
experience with air's properties, so can't comment on them.

Tim

At 05:30 PM 11/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>OK.  Here's getting off the gnosticism/Genesis, etc. discussion into a real
>life problem.  Ever since k awakened, I've had a problem with tv--not the
>content, although that's sometimes bad enough, but with the television
>waves.  If I watch for 15 minutes or more, I begin to feel nauseated, and
>eventually I have to go outside and retch out the bad prana.  Same thing
>happens with computer screens, though not quite so severe.  If I watch tv
>with a cushioned chair or something in front of me, it's not as bad.  But
>it's still a problem!
>
>Does anyone else have this most annoying problem?  What can be done about
>it?  I can live without tv, but it would be nice to watch a litlle
>something every now and then.
>
>Retching my way to heaven!
>
>Phil

-

8 Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996
From: Paco
Subject: re: Lori: The dark night of the soul

"Whatever gets you through the night...it's alright, it's alright"
---George Harrison

Thanks for the various info regarding spinal fluid...
-
"You're soaking in it"  ---Marge, the Palmolive lady

9 Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996
From: Paco

Philip,
-	Television and computer screens only give the illusion
of motion, they are actually a flow of changing images that
is being "refreshed" or "redrawn" at a rate of thousands of
cycles per second (don't hold me to that).
	Anyways, lots of people have problems when they first
get large, high resolution computer monitors, and/or play
3d interactive games. I tend to feel a little funny when I look
AWAY from my TV, however I will hypothesize and say that your
retinas, optic nerve and related brain area and inner ear may
be more sensitive now. I've heard from several people, and can
attest to this as well, that after being awakened, people who
used to love rollercoasters get nausea from them.
	Also, TV can kind of bring you out of a centered state;
the trick is to just flow with it; I recommend watching TV for
17 hours straight, 10 days in a row. Think of all the places you
will visit in that time.

	later,
		Paco

-

10 Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996
From: Jan Watson

Dear Anne

On the physical level, there are a number of things you can do starting
immediately that would be very helpful.
-
-DOCUMENT all that your son is going through and you are going through on
almost a daily basis.  The courts may want to assess you son's state of
mind at some stage and your own growing emotional resources will be
revealed to you as well.  Keep them as separate files in the computer.

-take a deep breath before you talk to your son about it.  Why? because
children take on the pain of their parents as well as their own.  Don;t
let yours come through too much or that too will be internalized along
with his own.  Your anger and indignation are coming from a different
source that he cannot understand, and should not try.

-LISTEN to him and simply acknowledge what he says without comment.  Let
him work thought it verbally, visually (art) kinestheically (sports) etc
depending on this personality type.  Do NOT moralize at this stage. Right
now, its acknowledgement that is needed; perspective comes later.

-Don't ask for internal support (I teach too and know that fear in a
system is a powerful force); it will come to you as a result of who you
are, and those who don't are no help to you anyway.
-
-Resist the temptation to play by the rules all the time.  LEt me tell
you a story.  Idries Shah's father, head of one of the most powerful
teaching orders in the world, when his son was in the hospital dying, was
told by the doctors that his son was a lost cause and there was nothing
to be done.  He took a gun and said, "Do something or die with him".
They operated and the boy is now one of the greatest humans alive.  The
price was worth it. This does not mean you need to be irrational.  Idries
Sr. was not.  It was a well though out plan to side-step the natural
arrogance or the medical profession and reach them where they are still
capable of emotion.  He gave them a reason for acting when they could not
find one themselves.  eg.  Gag order;  Write an article in the local
newspaper to other parents about the potentially awful effects a gag
order might have on the safety of their kids.  Is this legal?  Do think
carefully before you act.

-Lastly, do NOT play the role of VICTIM or your ability to act will be
lost.  I know this is hard because you have been deliberately cast in
this role by others, but do NOT accept this role.

-The spiritual advice came out wonderfully in the other post I read this
morning so I'll not add to it.

Anne, I suspect something along these lines is happening to my own two
little ones, tried to prevent access and lost that right in court.  Time
is slow to heal some wounds, but bit by bit, pain is replaced by
determination.  For the sake of your son, concentrate on love and healing
of him rather than justice for a short while; justice may or may not be
done, but the love will last a lifetime.

Let me know how you're doing over the next months.  email is great if you
wish.

jan

11 Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996
From: wrigaATNOSPAMsisna.com (Anne Wright)
-
Dear list members: Thank you for all of the wonderful replies. It is
amazing how different they are--- yet how similar. They will get me through
today, and I will be able to move forward with pride and determination, and
I won't feel so alone. I have to run an all day training for an improv
theatre group called ESTEEM. How ironic. Maybe it is just what I need-to be
around healthy, caring teenagers.Love to you all. Anne

-
12 Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996
From: Laura Dower
Subject: lori: The dark night of the soul

This is a quote from something I came across on the internet.
"where there is a "physical condition, discomfort, torture, etc. the
physical organism has taken it upon itself to use the communication system
of the body to communicate to the owner, indicating precisely what is wrong
as a result of various environmental, emotional, spiritual stresses.  Where
the prana is blocked, or in the case of Kundalini risings where the prana is
seeking new channels or ducts to awaken consciousness in hitherto
unconscious parts of the body, signals from pressure or depression to
outright excruciating pain are sent to the body's
owner."http:www.teleport.com/Eboydroid/dna.htm

I am writing this now as an outsider looking in.  It is appropriate then
that my words are a quote from another source.  But I think that I can offer an
objective viewpoint no longer being "wrapped up in it."

That you cant see the light a part of you knows that it is still with you.
Otherwise you wouldnt be feeling the pain.  In the darkness be still it will
pass.  Surely you already know that!

Laura

13 Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: Re: Footware For "K"

>  Never wear shoes with leather soles.
>  Never, Ever wear clothing made from synthetic materials such
>  as Polyester, Nylon, Rayon etc. These materials will drain energy
>  from your body and provide little warmth on cold days.
>  Wear clothing made only from Cotton, Wool, Hemp.
>  Wool has a special characteristic to it that it will repel any negative
>  energy that someone might be sending your way.
>  It will also still keep you warm when it gets wet.
-

I would add silk to that list.  Rayon is a natural fiber (made from wood)
and used to seem ok to me.  Now it is usually blended with polyester and
therefore not so easy to wear.

I do not understand the leather soles advice.   It seems sometimes when we
want the energies to stay or want them to pass through these known
inhibitors can be used or avoided to good advantage. Sort of like turning on
the heat or the air conditioner depending on the weather (natural breezes
and a wood fire are assumed to be unavailable in this metaphor)

14 Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996
From: HowardCushATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Lori

Lori,

I would've emailed you privately but the digest didn't have a reply address
for you.  I'm sorry you're in such despair.  I hope others have been helpful
in their responses.  If you are interested, I'd be happy to speak with you by
phone, and just be there with what you're going through.   Offer open, loving
support, and maybe a little perspective.

If you'd like this, please email me back and we can set it up.  It seems like
supporting one another through the dark nights is one of the most important
things this list could lead to.

Howard

15 Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: http://rampages.onramp.net/~jmurphy/research/dn...

For your consideration:

(Gopi Krishn's ideas about evolution, or If you have read the Marchiniac
books this might seem to have something to do with K-A.)

>From: "S. Patricia Welsh"  (by way of Pat Welsh
>
>http://rampages.onramp.net/~jmurphy/research/dna/dna.html
>
>                              Hybrid DNA Study
>          ---------------------------------------------------------
->
>     Beyond Boundaries studies only very current UFO Phenomena all over the
>     world and one of the subjects which has come to our attention and
>     interest is the subject of Hybrid DNA comparison.
>
>     The blood DNA which we recently obtained from a supposed alien / human
>     hybrid woman 42 years of age in Puerto Rico has yielded analyses so
>     unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested
>     in meeting the subject for further study.
>
>     The DNA is possible in humans but is so rare that it has greatly
>     sparked his interest. The physician is not the least bit interested in
>     UFO / alien phenomena but says that if we should produce blood samples
>     from other supposed hybrids, or whatever we UFO researchers call them,
>     and that if the results have similar characteristics then he may start
>     to believe in the subject. We here at Beyond Boundaries are constantly
>     trying to bridge the gap between UFOlogy and hardcore science and this
>     just may be one way to do it. What we need are suspected hybrid
>     subjects from all over the world who will participate in this
>     laboratory testing at no cost to themselves but no rewards either other
>     than producing tangible evidence that will eventually produce
>     undeniable evidence. We just have to work slowing at building a data
>     base throughout the world of comparison of as many suspected hybrid
>     samples as possible. We welcome your suggestions and assistance in this
>     research!

		Mary,
	The Reluctant Earthling

-