kundalini-l-d Digest                            Volume 96 : Issue 236

1 Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996
From: traveler
Subject: Re: St. John of the Cross and Kundalini

Phil,

I have heard that Hildegard (von...?) may have had the k. Any info to share?

Also, I have often suspected that St. Francis of Assisi was a carrier, too. Do
you think so?

Also, as for the gnosticism, I was told recently that the Eastern Greek and
Russian Orthodox churches departed from the Roman one when the Romans expunged
the gnostic part of the bible and the Orthodox faith didn't want to do this.

Elaine Pagels wrote a book about the lost gnostic gospels, title esapes me now;
in it women were much more highly thought of and myticism was a part of the whole
story. Apparently this occurred starting in the 3rd or 4th centuries AD.

I don't know too much more. Hoping someone does.

Best, traveler

2 Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996