1 Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996
From: Tim Duna
Subject: New to the list

Hello everyone,

-

        I am new to the list, so if any netiquette rules are borken, just
let me know.

        I am twenty years old and have been meditating fairly recently, only
started about three years ago.  I first became aware of kundalini in my life
about six months after I started meditating.  I awakened it, and it felt
like a slow moving orgasm up the spine, it only reached up to the lower
back, and the only symptoms I had was a sore back for a few days afterward.
I was very aware of what it was, as I knew about it at the time from a book
I had, 'Kundalini and the Chakras'.   In my own unorthodox method of opening
the energy centers through breathing energy into them, literally sucking
energy with the mind and breath, I was able to bring in an overload of
energy in from the crown chakra which awakened the kundalini.  For about a
year or two, the only symptoms I had was a sore back, and mental images
coming up.  I can't remember if it was before or after the kundalini
awakening that I saw auras, but it was definitely a result from meditation,
as before I was not psychic.  I would see only the first layer.

-        Then about a year and a half ago, I had a 'horrific' dark period
where I had thought I was possessed.  I was branching out and exploring
other aspects of spirituality at the time and used a talking board.  I asked
to get in touch with another part of my 'Self', this is exactly what I got.
I connected to a greater portion of me that was unable to incarnate fully.
When I reconnected with him, he sent more energy (karma) to me to be worked
through.  Not knowing what was happening, and *not* feeling myself, I truly
felt possessed.  I began to hear voices and feel energies more, this
happening when I began to stop seeing auras.  Six months of this 'possessed'
state I endured, trying everything in the book to get rid of the
'possessing' spirits.  I eventually was guided, at the right time, to a
psychic who was perfectly able to handle my needs on an energetic level.
She was able to call in the necessary help to aid my greater me, as he
suffered from energetic wounds in the chakras, actual damage to the
structure of the chakras.

        It was this reason that the kundalini was not raised higher than the
lower back.  Now that I am reconnected, have my chakras all fixed, I am
healing 24/7 this past year.  Mine is unusual in that it is being done by
the greater me in the other dimension, yet I experience many strong
bleed-throughs for my learning experience.  It is as if I was embodying
fully a kundalini awakening, when in reality I am getting the
bleed-throughs.  The bleed-throughs are caused by a shielding that I am
surrounded by as the energy being released is far too massive for my
physical body to take.  I hope that isn't sounding confusing.  I feel
negative and positive bleed-throughs, and have felt the snake crawl up the
spine as a bleed-through as well, so I belong to the 'K-CLub' after all
*grin*.
        I have seen much from what is being healed and learned a lot through
my experiences.  The images I see and feel are just glimpses really.  I
don't have a full memory (or at least connected to that memory) of my other
lives like other people have when that life is intergrated, what I have felt
is more or less similar to a dream, only remembering and being able to see
glimpses.

        I am aware of my soul's purpose to an extent, my focus is a teacher.
I vibrate at many different states of being, sometimes I am the foolish
student, at others the wise teacher, this sort of extreme goes for many
things.  I understand fully now my own cleaning, the mechanics of it.  I
know the why behind this feeling or thought, energy, etc and this is
reassuring, where before it was quite scary when it was unknown.

        Things I have noticed in myself:  When there are many energy waves
going about the head, with many differing thoughts, these are other lives
being intergrated.  When it gets to be really confusing, many differing
thoughts at once, this is kundalini going at many things at once.  Sometimes
a block in one chakra relates to many other blocks in other chakras.  The
chakras are layered with karma (tied up energy), even if they are open, they
are still blocked somewhat.  A certain amount of blockage needs to occur for
our awareness to stay within a certain amount of limits (growth) for that
lifetime.  The energy that is blocked inside the chakras comes into the body
from farther out in the aura.  The 'grimacing faces' of other lives being
intergrated that Gopi Krishna describes.  Feelings of fear and despair are
actually what is being cleaned, sometimes we connot help but be fearful.
When many things are being cleaned at once, the mind translates them into
confusion, despair, or depression.  Things are ebb and flow.  To not be
afraid of expanding beyond, you'll come back down.  Reflexology helps in
many ways.  Helping tone the organs and glands through release, helping
remove blocks in the chakras as well.  Great pains and pressure as energy
moves.  Numbness in the body paticularly the left side.  'Brain-dead' energy
of the masculine side, relating to the numbness.  A feeling of the body
being cement from the great tied up energy in the aura.  Great tension from
blocked energy centers.  Help coming for only just enough, nothing more.
Uncontrolled twiching as the energy pulls and pushes the body.  Chills, not
too bad so far.  Hives on the hands that carry the toxins that are released
by the energy and excreted by the skin.  Apple cider vinegar baths help a
lot in flushing out toxins.  More and deeper lines in the hands as more DNA
is flashed into this body.  A bigger forehead (and head for that matter)
through cranial expansion, making the hairline seem to be fading.  Ill
health and tissue inflammation or expansion in areas where energy sits.
Getting more of a gut in the solar plexus area for example.

        That is all that I can think of, they seem to describe what happened
to me better than any story could.  Btw, if it seems to be educational, it
is meant to.  Not to insult anyone's intelligence, but rather to help anyone
that may be new to this.

Best wishes to all on your journey,

Tim

-

2 Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996
From: Tim Duna
Subject: Space Claiming

        I wrote this for another list, but I thought it'd be useful to the
subscribers here.  As we all know, our auras get brighter when we grow
spiritually.  This can attract unwanted attention of astral beings.  The
rule of like attracts like applies to what you are, not what you
purposefully vibrate temporarily.  If we were all divine, no lower spirit's
would be able to have a connection to us for a like reason.  In the
inbetween times of becoming that divine being, we need to have a safe
'space'.  This text gives direct procedures on claiming that space.

>From Spiritcomm-L:

Hello everyone, I thought this would be useful to those who are making
attempts to contact spirits, and those who may encounter problems with
spirits in their household.  This is a way to close off your home as a
private space upon the astral plane, until this is done, the space is pretty
much public and anyone and anything can just walk in and take up residence
if they so wish.

1)  Clean the house up, or at least tidy it up.  Astral energies such as
thought-forms and such collect around physical objects, if you want to clean
the astral, you should start with the physical, so the energies have nothing
to cling to.  When I say energies, I am referring to thought-forms and
emotional energies, not spirits.
-
2)  Announce that you wish everything, all thought-forms, beings and
energies that are not there for your highest good (or the highest good of
all members of the household) to please leave.  Then tell them 'if there are
any unwilling to leave, you ask God (whatever higher power you believe in)
to help them leave'.  You can call upon beings I call 'spirit bouncers',
these are the astral police, they escort beings from places they shouldn't
be, and move them to places they should be.  But calling upon God, should
take care of the details of things and you won't need to worry about what
help is coming to clean the area.  Don't be hesitant if a spirit has taken
residence in the house for a long time and it's unwanted, spirits DO NOT
belong in physical homes.

3)  As you announce that you wish everything not in your highest good to
leave, you should clean the astral space with either a white light
visualization (something cleaning like a tornado, white water wash, etc.),
smudge it with a smudge stick (know how to smudge), or ask for God to send
the astral cleaners.  There is such a thing and they will clean the astral
enviorment for you.

4)  Then ask for either a standing circle of protection to be drawn around
the house by God (or higher power), or ask for an inpenetrable web of Self
energy to be spun, connecting all corners, all walls, the ceiling, the
floor, all.  Do this in every room standing in the center of the room.
After a room is Self-energized, walk about the room and breath it in and own
it.  You may wish to ask for a cleaning in each room, and then claim it, and
then move onto the next room to be cleaned, etc.

These procedures work.  The space will be your private astral home as well
as your private physical home.  Anything that comes into your reality there
will only be for your highest good.  If you experience something negative,
you will know it will only be for your own benefit as a spirit in learning.
You will need to clean the space regularly, as energies and thought-forms
can get clumped up in the space.  People leave imprints or marks in the
astral space and these need to be cleaned.  So you will want to clean it
with the said methods whenever you clean your house, or whenever you feel it
may be needing it.

Tim

3 Date: Thu, 07 Nov 96