1 Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Re: Faries

At 15:53 06/11/96 -0800, you wrote:
>>  Well, Mary, my advice may seem silly, but I suggest you get yourself some
>>fairies. They are a hoot! It's your own negative energies that attract
>>frightening experiences, and with a Fair of Faerie hangin' around, there is
>>delight and absurdity in outer reality. Fairies don't seem to be afraid of
>>anything.  In fact, it seems the Faerie are coming along on the visionquest
>just to keep my spirits up! To keep me amused. They do that really well.
  Hmmm. I'm getting a big
>planter of some kind, near a patio door? And a rather large (4') shy earth
>being who loves you. Really loves you. Has been watching with compassion for
>some time. Whew! He's really longing to teach
>>you how to handle the excess energy, to image health. I think you will find
>>him easy to contact.
>> Apparently, Faerie don't need internet to communicate long distance.
>>                Good Luck! Angelique.
>>

>I gotta tell you Angelique, you're  gooood!
***That's what all the boys say......(ribald grin)
> That plant (next to the door to
>my upper deck, across from my bed, about 4' tall) used to vibrate when I was
>too afraid to.  Once I caught it spinning around like a whirling dirvish.
>This gives me the willies.
****  Releasing your fear for you when you couldn't. An act of love, and you
were frightened. There is so much love there for you. Connect with it.

>Also I had a little brown fairie (named Max
>apparently) who used to always move this ceramic angel I had on my deck.
>It was always in a new and weird position in the AM.  I didn't like it and
>told him to go away.  He broke the angel and I have been reluctant to be in
>relationship with faries since then....  However you encourage me here.  I
>do not feel healthy and am willing to try all sorts of things.
****Awww, Mary, you hurt the poor guy's feelings. he was only trying to
please you, to keep you amused. He chose the angel because then you would
know he was of the light.
The broken angel was his broken heart. Awww. Poor little Max...Invite him
back, and tell him you're sorry you misunderstood him, and take him shopping
for a new toy. Let him ride on your shoulder and whisper in your ear. He
only wants to make you laugh, to dispell your fear and pain.
>However, some questions first.  Is co-dependency possible?  What are some of
>the possible pitfalls and how does one avoid them??  Etc.
>
>With gratitude and blessings,
  Co-dependency? Get real, Mary. We are co-dependent on the faerie and all
the earth 888spirits to maintain the planet! That's harmony and
interconnectedness. It a foolish fear. You attribute human charachteristics
to elemental beings.
 The love of these beings is a force of nature. This being truly only wants
to help you to be well, so you can spend more time evolving into light. You
can trust this being forever. Love, as defined as the state in which the
happiness and well being of another overrides all other considerations. You
are blessed. Go talk to it.
  I guess all I can suggest, is that Faerie tend to be very literal, like
your unconscous. So be specific in your requests, and be prepared to explain
technlogy, sometimes.
  So here's another one. You have been hearing the plant being in your head
already, but you did not realize the thoughts were foreign. Go talk to it,
you will recognize it's voice in your head.  Faerie Blessings, Angelique.

		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
-            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are openng out. And feel your arms are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"

2 Date: Wed,  6 Nov 1996
From: fluteATNOSPAMprodigy.com (CAROLYN MALONEY)
Subject: Internet Message

distribute and control it by breathing..
I mentioned this to someone before..but maybe I need to post it here.

 Prana is the breath and is all important in managing your kundalini
rising situation.  Breathe deeply from your stomach and thru your
nose.   Nose breathe affects the nadis.. nerve endings//
Push the air out with your stomach being pulled in(muscles
tightening) and as if you are emptying the lower half of your body..
then breath inward and visualize the AIR and energy rising up the
spine to the head, over to the tongue and then OUT..  Visualize
circulating the Air and cooling it with the intake of breath.. I
think you will find you can balance the sensations..
Check my website for more meditaions.. especially the one balancing
the chakras..
http://pages.prodigy.com/flute     Go thru the Healing Arts Gateway..

flute
aka CArolyn Maloney

3 Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996
From: Mohanamurali Parasuraman
Subject: SYDA
-
To all list members,
                Thank you for responding to my query so quickly.  I have
already located the local SYDA branch in Malaysia and will probably be
dropping in on them this weekend.  As for the question on Pencak Silat, yes
Malaysia is one of the places from where this martial-art form originated.
It is widely practised here by the Malays, the indigenous race in Malaysia
and Indonesia.  So if anyone of you have any questions regarding this
matter, I will be glad to help.  So long for now.  Will keep monitoring the
list and respondind as required.  You are all welcome to correspond with me.
-        Thanks once again to Juliet, Paco and all the others who responded.

Mohan

4 Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Angelique's Faerie Tales.  The stone Faerie and the stone sphere.
-
  Went to visit a wiccan friend on Monday, to deliver the herbs salvaged
from the garden. He was not home, but his roomie, was. Another wiccan friend
with the auspicous last name of Crowley. We sat and chatted and smoked, and
I related the story of my Visionquest, and the company I keep. lately.
 I told Crowley about the stone being, and coaxed it into coming to stand
beside me, where I sat on the floor by the coffee table. He looked from me
to the space where it was and back several times, then pulled a quilted bag
out of somewhere, and gently removed from it a black stone sphere. It was
slightly larger than a baseball, smooth slate,I think, not polished, but
slightly dimpled and fissured, as if river-polished.
 This is a stone being, he said, that's been everywhere, on stone altars all
over the world...he set the stone sphere on the square of silk where we were
preparing to lay tarot, on front of the other stone being.
 I felt the tall stone being beside me gently go down on one knee, and take
the sphere between his big hands.  I felt myself being inundated with waves
of light and sweetness turning into intoxication K. light and sensuality.
Potent as a drug, I swayed with the pleasure of it, more intense than any
crystal I have ever felt. I think there's a love affair going on here,...I
murmured through the haze of sweetness...My eyes half closed..Is that the
stone sphere?
 Yes, nodded Crowley grinning.
  Wonderful, Feeling it through the perceptions of the stone being, so intense.
I thanked all present for the incredible experience. We continued with the
reading.
(Druid Animal Cards: Blackbird, dog and horse)
Later, I picked up the sphere, to feel it's emanations for myself.
It said I was a very nice human, would I please give it back to the stone
being now?
So I did. I could hardly blame it for preferring the company of a stone
faerie to me.
 The beings thanked me for bringing them together, too. Very nice. OOh.
                     Faerie Blessings, Angelique.

		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are openng out. And feel your arms are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"

5 Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996
From: rjills
Subject: Re: politics and K

Mistress Angelique Serpent wrote:

> >This thread prompts me to mention once again the Natural Law Pary.  Their
> >most promising platform issue is the teaching of meditation in prisons to
> >greatly improve rehabilitation.  They had one thousand candidates in
> >yesterday's elections.  The do have a web site.
> >               Mary,
> >       The Reluctant Earthling
> >

>   I had a friend who ran for the Natural Law Party last federal election
> (Canada).
>   I was very skeptical of thier policies, but he persuaded me to study some
> of the material, and go to a lecture. Thier research and statistics are very
> impressive.
>   Thier platform: positive energy creates miracles, basically.....
> Reflects what I as a K. awakened person, know to be true about my life.
>   While I am not a big fan of the Mahareshi Mahesh Yogi or the TM movement,
> I have realized that the Natural Law Party is my only option to truly vote
> as my conscience dictates.
>    Everybody else is caught up in band-aid approaches, and concerned mostly
> with the movement of little green pieces of paper.
>                    Angelique,
>            The not very political.
>
> .-

If the Mahareshi Mehesh or TM movemtent is behind the natural law party, I
wouldnt want to have anything to do with it. The TM people are after the big
bucks. Royale

6 Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996
From: rjills
Subject: list leanings

"Things are getting curioser and curioser. " Alice. Royale
-

7 Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: Childhood and K

Mary Knapp wrote:

> When this comes up I don't have the reference around, but I do now.  Here it
> is. From Harper's Encyclopedia of Mystical and Paranormal Experience,
> Guiley, 1991. p. 183
>
> 'The "Encounter-Prone Personality"
>
> Research shows that some individuals are more ikely to have encounters with
> alternate realities than are others  . . .  The most signifigant factor
> seems to be excessive stress and trauma in childhood, including physical,
> sexual, and psychological abuse, neglect, a negative home atmosphere, and
> serious illness.'
>
> The closest I personally come to this profile is the routine psychological
> abuse of Roman Catholicism, parochial schools and one controlling, fearful
> parent.
>
> The other morning as I left the coffee shop one of the homeless fellows who
> sits outside  "Hello Mary"  rather loudly. He had a blank
> stare when I turned to look.  It reminded me of that scene in the film Grand
> Canyon in which the female jogger is told by the bum 'to adopt the baby'.  I
> always thought that scene was great. I did not enjoy my similar morning
> encounter however.  The energies inside my body and the attendant minor
> illnesses and ailements are one thing, this outer reality stuff is even
> harder to take.  Unlike Angelique and Daniel I find it spooky.
> (Synchronicites are ok and frequent btw.)
>
> Any advice out there?
>
> Mary

Mary,
What was upsetting to you? That you thought he had said something, or
that you heard it from another dimension? Or both? It is not unusual to
hear your name being called at all, I have that often and it just means
to be alert to me. Gloria

8 Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996
From: Williams
Subject: books to read
-
Hello.

I'm new and trying to learn as much as I can about kundalini. Could someone
please tell me a good, easy book to start with.

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

-
Elizabeth Williams
elizATNOSPAMmylink.net

9 Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996
From: slcofksATNOSPAMfeist.com (Philip St. Romain)
Subject: On Faeries and Kundalini

All the posts and responses about faeries are fun--even entertaining!  But
what does this have to do with kundalini?  As a relative newcomer to the
list, I'm wondering just how far we stretch in the topics we share.  In
reading over the purpose of the list, I see that it's supposed to be about
dealing with issues pertaining to the awakening of kundalini.  I, for one,
find no help unto this end in all these posts about faeries.

10 Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Unconditional Love

Hi:

Sorry this reply is so late, but was away again, and just got back.

For me the ultimate example of unconditional love is that of Jesus on the
cross.  It's not the cruxifiction that moves me so much as the fact He could
say "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."
-
These words are helping me to slowly realize as I meditate again and again on
their meaning ,that we may all do things that hurt, because we do not
understand fully the implications of our actions.  In that light it is easy
to forgive all kinds of seemingly hurtful acts.

However there are still some who seem totally evil, such as Hitler .  How can
we love such people?

So far the answer for me is that I can love the person and believe that they
have a truly loving spirit, but that on earth they may not be able to
manifest that love completely.  All of us are stuck in bodies that have a
gene inheritance of their own.  Each must face a different problem while
expressing as spirit through those bodies.  Can I really say that given
Hitler's genes and his upbringing I would have avoided his type of thinking?
 I really cannot say.  I can only say I hope I wouldn't be a Hitler in his
circumstances.

So what does this all mean?   I can love the person and yet still feel the
ACTIONS of that person are wrong.  This is a judgement of actions which we
must all make to live in this world, but not of the person that carries out
the actions. I realize that this too is only a partial answer.

But as Patti said, when you have been to the mountaintop of unconditional
love----- as you begin to do when the heart, and higher centers open---- you
realize there are possiblities and try to live them as best you can.

Love Jule

P.S  to all those people to whom I owe personal replies, I hope to catch up
in the next few days.  Sorry for my tardiness, this has been a very unusual
period of time for me.  So please bear with me.

11 Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Re: Defending Faeries and Kundalini

At 14:49 07/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>All the posts and responses about faeries are fun--even entertaining!  But
>what does this have to do with kundalini?  As a relative newcomer to the
>list, I'm wondering just how far we stretch in the topics we share.  In
>reading over the purpose of the list, I see that it's supposed to be about
>dealing with issues pertaining to the awakening of kundalini.  I, for one,
>find no help unto this end in all these posts about faeries.
Hello, Philip:
  The connection is simple. As part of my meditation and a manifestation of
my K. awakening, I have been spending a lot of time channelling my energy
into healing the planet, which led to channelling Gaia, which in turn led to
an increased awareness of earth spirits. I write about my K. experience.
  An important aspect of the millennium is a need to work more closely with
nature, to heal the scars of industry. The approaching Millennium is the
reason K. awakening has become such a widespread phenomena, as to make this
list possible. I believe this to be an opinion widely shared on the list.
 While K. awakening is a spiritual and evolutionary process, one's religous
beliefs do have an effect on the manifestation.
  Once I was a little frightened Roman Catholic girl, buying into the idea
that the sin in the world was the fault of my gender.
  Now I am proud to be a powerful pagan Witch, fuelled and blesed with
Goddess power inside me. I take as my personal the symbol of the Serpent in
the Holy Garden, but in my world, the Serpent gave the gift of the sacred
sexuality to first woman, in the Martriarchal creation myths that long
preeceeded the old testament.
  I will not indulge in Church bashing, but I would like to ask, why is it
that a religion purportedly based on love and truth, (truth supposedly being
self-evident), required so much violence and bloodshed, and oppression, in
spreading it's message?
  And do consider, please, for a moment, how little value your ideas on
religion, particularly your opinions on sexual morality, might be to me?
I read them anyways. Obviously, or I wouldn't be responding. Just because
they often have no relation to my K. experience, does not mean that I cannot
appreciate, or need to suppress them.
   Even though my personal life mission is around freedom of sexual
expression, and the destruction of any outside restrictions on how adults
may choose to consensually express love. If the Roman Catholic church
happens to go crunch in the process, well, all for the best, I am sure.
Revelations, perhaps, is not the end of the world, but only the end of the
Church. This say I, Angelique Serpent.
All according to Goddess Plan. But I do not attempt to suppress your expression.
-  Pagans outnumber Churchgoers on this list, I think. New age types for sure
outnumber orthodox catholics.
  In my world. all acts of love and pleasure, serve the Goddess, and
facilitate my K. evolving. Even the no-sexual contact BD/SM acts with which
I earn my living.
  Could your world accept that a Pagan Dominatrix might be enlightened, with
the ability to open heart chakras and awaken Kundalini? Yet, it is so. There
are a lot of K. awakened masochist submissive males running around, because
they gave me their power, and I chose to use it to fulfill thier fantasies,
but also to empower them, in return.
-  Is that not the way of a loving Goddess? My reward, that Faerie are real
to me, and their joy and delight fills my life, and I choose to share that joy.
  And there are others on this list, that are using my expression to
facilitate thier own reconnection to Gaia. The Faerie lightness goes a long
way to lifting some of the harder aspects of K. awakening. This is a
blessing, and my expressions, in my view, are sacred work. Work that was,
and is, very much inspired by my own awakening years ago.
  Your interest in suppression is, in my opinion, typical of the repression
of your faith. It, rather than my Faerie Tales, have no place on this list.
  Maybe I am getting carried away, to a question that was only curiosity.
But, I read a lot more than that between the lines. I am responding to the
subtext of the question, as I sense it, as well as to the question stated.
  Sorry, Philip, I admit I expected better of you. If you are not interested
in my Faerie Tales, you know where the delete key is.
                           Goddess Blessings, Angelique.

		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are openng out. And feel your arms are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"

12 Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996
From: Tim Duna
Subject: Negative Kundalini Awakening

You Said:

I had a kundalini opening 2 mts ago.  It was very frightening. i have
meditated and done yoga for 12 years yet i really didn't know this could
happen.  it started with a lot of bodywork 6 mts ago.  i over did the hands
on energy healing and tantra.  i them went to an ashram and had my kundalini
blown open by the guru.  my symptoms where sever. i had help from energy
workers to put me back in my body.  now it is settling down some. but i want
to keep it , as it is a great gift.  i still don't sleep well. and i shake
some in the day. i would like to talk to others who know about this, because
i feel i am still in the dark. thenk you
  in peace and health
   rae

In reply:

Rae,

        I have had somewhat of a negative awakening myself.  I experience
great pressure in the head and solar plexus area at times.  So much so in
the solar plexus, that eating is sometimes hard as it is just too much stuff
in the same space.  I also have energy waves flying through my head, and
with them comes thoughts from the probable selves being cleaned and
intergrated.  Sometimes I have great emotional, mental and bodily pain from
the energy's movements.

        It helps a lot to accept things as they are, and to know that 'this
too shall pass'.  At first, my awakening was *very* harsh, now it is getting
much easier.  This seems to be a common thing among awakened individuals,
that their cleaning is very harsh at first, but cools down.  It is the first
layers that are the most painful and frightening, then it goes deeper and
easier I've been told.  Gopi Krishna's book, 'Living With Kundalini' may
help ease your worries about some stuff.  For me, it helped in a way that I
could look at it and say:  "Well, at least I don't have THAT, mine isn't so
bad".

       Faith in a higher power that is directing this experience for your
highest good helps as well.  There are beings out there who can help you,
healing spirits that can aid you, Loving beings that are there to aid you.
We all have Loving guides around us, but they will only do as much that our
spirit's will allow in our highest good, they tend to not interfere.  This
is a learning process, and to make it 'easy' sometimes diminishes the
learning experience.  There are beings out there who can shield your body
from your greater energy if you need it, there are beings who can 'initiate'
you with energy transfer, and can make the ascent of kundalini up the spine
very, very easy through Loving energy.  These things are out there.  Perhaps
getting in touch with guides would be a good start?  They can Love you when
things get tough.

Tim