1 Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: KUNDALINI CONFERENCE???

Robert Chalmers wrote:

> I agree with some of the posts here about the unparalleled opportunity
> in human history to connect the experiences of so many people.
>
> Since my own awakening experience I have wondered what will eventually
> "prove" kundalini as a phenomenon. There does not seem to be a source of
> scientific research on the subject- maybe I'm wrong.  I do get tired of
> reading so-called psychologists put similar phenomenon down to
> imagination or wishful thinking or worse.
>
> Now I don't feel so worried.  As long as I can communicate with others
> who have experienced the same thing- I feel validation.  Scientific
> proof is not necessary, although perhaps it will come.
>
> How significant is kundalini?  How significant is any understanding of
> human beings, especially unsuspected dimensions of the human being? Of
> course it is immensely important.... dare I suggest when a full
> understanding comes it will revolutionise our basic understanding of
> ourselves and our relationship to the universe?
>
> However good this form of communication is, however, I hunger for
> meeting people face to face.  Not a yoga session, not a religious
> gathering in the sense of a particular form of religious worship, but
> simply a gathering together, a sharing of experiences, a transmission of
> knowledge by knowers.
>
> A conference- perhaps in the US- but could I suggest Findhorn in
> Scotland?- could take place in a year or two- to give everyone time to
> prepare and make the arrangements.
>
> It would give us all something to look forward to... and maybe we'll
> find out more to enrich our lives in a genuine community gathering under
> the guidance of love...
>
> KUNDALINI '98 ?

It is entirely possible as we get to know each other there will be a
time and place to all come together and meet each other. That wouldn't
be that difficult if it is meant to be. Let's see how the relationships
develop. Gloria

-

2 Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: grandma (was: churlishness as a spiritual path)

GrandmmaATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> [...]
> I was sexually abused as a child for many years.  I served the role of the
> invisible child in a large dysfunctional family.  I always considered myself
> to be (for the most part) invisible until I took my first drink of alcohol at
> the age of 23.  My drinking helped me come out of hiding.  I felt "normal"
> for the first time in my life.  I drank for the next 20 years.  I became a
> full blown alcoholic the last 5 years of my drinking career.  During those
> years I  had a few out of body experiences.  My drinking became so bad that I
> several times attempted suicide. DT's and alcoholic hallucinations were
> frequent.  I found myself in a situation where I couldn't live and I couldn't
> die.  At this time I began to have some spiritual experiences and contacted a
> Higher power.  I now have 5 1/2 years of sobriety.   I have suffered with
> bouts of depression all of my life until my K awakening approximately 3 or 4
> years ago.  I am now 48 years old.
>
> My awakening was spontaneous.  I had no preparation what so ever for what was
> to come.  One day while I sat at my computer I began to do some automatic
> writing.   I would write down the information and look up the meaning of the
> words after the fact.    I  floated through space and observed the creation
> of the universe.  I began to see energy fields and had visions.
> My experiences have been phenominal.  It wasn't until approximately 2 years
> after my initial awakening that I found out there was a name for what I was
> experiencing.  I now do some Kundalini Yoga and some T'ai Che ChiH but I'm
> not very disciplined in my routine.  I hurt so much on most days that nothing
> seems to matter.  The pain started about 2 1/2 years ago and has gotton
> progressively worse.  I do have some good days but in all honesty they are
> few and far between.  I mostly just suffer.  No matter how bad the pain is I
> know I can't go back and wouldn't even if I could.   I love this process.
>  For the first time ever, my life is beginning to take on some real meaning.
>  For the first time ever I know what real love is.   My financial situation
> and my physical pain has never been worse but my spirit is free.  I have had
> a great deal of difficulty projecting myself and my new awareness into this
> physical experience.   My physical health is good except for old diagnosis's
> which no longer apply.  I also look younger now than I did 15 years ago.   K
> has been good to me.  Perhaps my past history of alcoholism is in part
> responsible for my long term suffering.  My body was drugged and pickled for
> many years.
> I do the best I can every day and try to stay positive but some days I think
> more about death than anything else.   I am open for suggestions.
>   Connecting with you people has been very helpful.   I have felt so alone.
>   Thank you for all of your help and support.
>  Richard,  Thank you for making this list possible.   I appreciate all of

Jean,
	You said a lot more this time. In part the teaching that comes through
suffering in the body is forced detachment, but it shouldn't be taken so
far as to do yourself harm. Being out of the body, without a body to
work through is the least thing you want at this stage of your path.
Now, more then ever you have the ability to made huge strides in your
awakening. And, as you get your mind off of yourself and into something
of service you will find your place.
	It sounds like you have been through a lot and because you did break
away from the addiction you have completed at least part of your soul
purpose, whatever controls our lives really needs to be neutralized and
you need a body to do this.
	Meditate on what God's will is now for you, and ask if the discomfort
can be eliminated at least so you can better prepare for the detachment
process. I suggest your body needs a lot of water, can you take a nice
hot bath at night, if you have a tub with jets it is great, but if not,
just put your body into the higher frequency of the water. That will
help with cleansing of your body and aura. Although you will need to do
some work in removing the lower force energy that has become attached to
you. I have never seen a person that has been through what you have that
didn't have some lower energies living off of their lifeforce. You can
ask for help within in knowing what to do, and then really hold strong
to your faith and trust that God is working for you and in you. You have
come so far that it is just a matter of riding this out, and you can
learn to cancel the pain by going through spirit to the place in the
brain. This takes spiritual training and assistance directly from the
Holy Spirit as the Christ frequency coming in. Ask to see the cause and
effect of it, and let me know what comes to you from doing this. Gloria

3 Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956