1 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: Juliet
Subject: Re: Juliet's Kabalah snakes--long, w/ caduceus sites

lia pas wrote:

> yikes! what an experience!
>
> interesting becasue i have seen all these snakes myself while > > recieving
> Reiki. were these snakes in certain parts of your body, or was it just > a
> "seeing"?

I was kind of skipping explaining this, because it's hard to describe
exactly what "dimension" this was in, but for the most part I saw it
unfolding at first very physically in front of me--the first bit
actually seemed to be physically in the room.  As it went on, it
changed.  By the time it got really snakey (at that point I had walked
down to the beach) it was a kind of projection kind of straight out from
between my eyes.  Laser-like, holonomic. Interestingly, it had a kind of
finely engineered, emblematic, graphic arts quality.  Not "primitive at
all--but as if it was the result of incredibly realistic high end
computer imaging.  This high-resolution CGI quality had a kind of astral
density to it.

The resemblance to DNA is obviously striking (of the snakes
intertwined).  And as time has gone on I've come to recognize this brief
display as a kind of metaphor for a larger, much longer (lifelong?) body
correlated experience which was (maybe?) then set into motion.  The
holonomic quality, then, is especially interesting to me given the
relationship of physical DNA to the body as a whole...

I was in Hawaii last weekend and I saw a healer at a lecture (David
Little on Maui)--he spoke of the caduceus form as metaphor repeated and
expressed throughout the body.  The way an iridologist, say, or a
reflexologist can do "readings" of the body as a whole by analysing a
single part was an example of this expression, so he says.  Interesting
image...

> did you get any paticular feelings from these snakes?

Mostly just astonishment and awe about the whole event.  I am also
reminded now of how sub-conscious instinct might feel...if this makes
sense.

There used to be a funny site abous caduceus/orobouros/holograms/DNA
etc., etc., etc., but I ran a search just now and can't seem to bring it
up.

Here is some other out-there stuff, however.  Remember, I don't advocate
fooling around with "magic."

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/caduceus.html

http://magic.hofstra.edu~drmljg/bdual.html

http://nucleus.ibg.uu.se/elektromagnum/physics/keelynet/biology/cadcoil.asc
-
I would also reccommend checking out Carl Jung's "Man and His Symbols"
(at least as a starting point, if you've never read it) if you are
interested in researching more about this (amazing archetypal)
imagery...

What were your snake experiences?

-
2 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: BlueSky876ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: remove me from list

To whom it may concern
I joined this list thinking about higher spiritual learning. I am finding out
that everyone is limited in their thinking. Our meditation should not be
limited to this earth. There are many worlds and beings  waiting for our
astral bodies to communicate with them.
In answer to my question.......is there life beyond Qi? The answer is yes,
yes....YES!
I did not receive an answer from anyone b/c of the limited thinking.
Also........I experienced K fire 12 years ago during a healing w/ my son. I
did not have any negative or ontoward feelings from this experience. When I
meditate in depth, I only experience feelings of complete peace and joy. I
still enjoy the sexual act w/ my husband and my physical and emotional bodies
are completly intact.
     One more thing....I am a Reiki healer. Yes I payed for the knowledge and
I teach others w/o payment and give " free" treatments to others. I have
always been a healer and yes anyone can have this ability. Reiki just helped
to put all of the knowledge in perspective. Sending love, peace and loving
hugs are a form of healing. One does not "need" Reiki to heal.
   Enough said....Please remove me from the list, the limited feeling is
suffocating.
Kathleen

3 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: ori^
Subject: The voice of our energies Attn. Daniel

Daniel,
What an amazing weekend.  I for one am delighted to read about
the experiences of your awakening.

I occasionally receive visions/images/insights and have learned
through great difficulty (and trial and error) when it is best
to share-- sometimes through translation of the insights into
a form I think the person might be ready to hear, and also when
it is best to simply keep them to myself... or maybe even wonder
if they are really about me rather than the other person.

This is all part of the work of discernment for me.

About you and your intensity...
I just can't help but wonder if the dexedrine isn't having a voice
in the intensity and voracity of your experiences.  I know you said
you go for periods without it, was this recent weekend with or without?
-
I find it interesting to consider how different substances, drugs,
food, drink can alter the voice of our energetic expression.

Love,
ori^
******
*            ori^                     *
*          oriATNOSPAMeskimo.com             *
* http://www.eskimo.com/~ori/ori.html *
******

4 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: liaATNOSPAMquadrant.net (lia pas)
Subject: Re: Flames and the active heart chakra

The active heart chakra has the capacity to take any energy (even negative)
>and transform it into more usable forms.  The energy delivered to you by an
>attacker at their great personal effort is actually a gift to the person with
>an open heart chakra.  I believe I am doing this now, but just could not
>articulate it as well as Bonnie did in the book.
>
>Another benefit of concentrating on opening and empowering the heart chakra:
>it has the capacity to move energy amoung the other chakras according to
>their need.  For this reason, the aforementioned yogis have termed it the
>'King' of the chakras.  It will activate the internal kundalini forces in a
>controlled fashion that avoids the trauma that most of the famous yogis
>endured.  This is important if you have others depending on you for support.
->
>Love,
>
>Joe

thank you Joe. everything is starting to make sense now. i just learnt how
to contact my heart chakra during meditation at a recent Yoga workshop and
now have more than one reason to open it.

thanks again for the inspiration
-
blessed be
Lia

5 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: Jan Watson
Subject: Re: [[[[[Reiki -- Weekend

Daniel Rusch-Fischer wrote:

 Should I have spilled the beans and
> added a disclaimer? Was I given important info and am withholding it
> because of my self-doubt? Am I projecting my disbelief in mystical/
> spiritual things? Yes, this is my conflict - any help? -) DAN-RF

Hi Dan

Wow, what a weekend!
-
I guess I have been taught to speak the language of the listener and to
speak only what the other person can accept or we entrench them even
further into their false beliefs.

I know this is very theoretical, but, on the other hand, it covers almost
any situation.  Good luck.

jan

-

6 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: redormanATNOSPAMplix.com (Dorman, Robert )
Subject: Re: [[[[[Mirror -- Weekend

Daniel Rusch-Fischer wrote:
>  I couldn't bring myself to tell her this and when she had
> asked me for the second time if I 'got' anything about him, I just
> said, "That is for you to answer, does he satisfy your soul as well as
> your body and heart?" How can one take responsibility for saying
> something like what I saw and the consequences that would ensue if it
> affected the relationship negatively and without cause - that isn't
> just. I have related negative things like this in the past and have
> been soundly whumped for it - I may whine, why me? but, can you see the
> moral dilemma? What is the solution? This DOES NOT come with an off
> switch. Plus I get whammied by the circulation problem if I hold it
> inside - sometimes this sucks!!!

This is the "curse" of prophesy!  We all want to know what is going to
happen in the future; then when we get this "gift," we carry the
responsibility of the effects of disclosing/non-disclosing hidden
events.
If we say something, and are wrong, it's our fault; if we don't say
something, and something terrible happens, we feel guilty.  If we say
something, are right, and things change (or appear to), than we may
have interfered with the karma of the people involved.  No matter how
you slice it, we aren't happy about the outcome or potential outcome.

As you said, this sucks!  What do you do?  I see two choices.  You can
pray/affirm that this gift be taken away-- that you do not want it.
OR, you can learn what lessons it has in store for your own spiritual
development.  From my own training, I have been taught to keep such
revealations confidential.  You have been made privy to witness the
unfoldings of destiny; this is a sacred honor not to be forsaken.  IMO
you are being tested, and if proven worthy, will gain greater gifts/
abilities.  I would ask my higher self how best to use whatever gifts
I have for the benifit of humanity/the universe.

-
7 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: Re: [[[[[Abuse --Weekend

At 12:18 PM 10/21/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Ok, you tell me; is this a weekend from the Twilight Zone or what? I am
>not even posting the mindboggling REALLY personal stuff - YEOW!!!

Actually Daniel to me this sounds like a typical weekend with the extended
family ... volume turned up a bit, events condensed and speeded up a few
notches, but typical nonetheless.  I guess I just come from a weird family and
have K surges around family members too.

Does that help, or not?  I hope it may.

With regard to the moral dilemmas about how much to reveal, in my vocabulary
it takes asking the Holy Spirit to speak for me.  She says the most
surprising and often incredibly gentle things.  They tend to be ambiguous
and jokey too.  Thus it is up to the receiver to interpret and/or take
seriously - as they wish.  You might try this approach next time.

Whatever, enjoy the high your weekend has bestowed on you.

		Mary,
	The Reluctant Earthling

-
8 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: Juliet
Subject: various yogas, all "holy"--site

This site gives an cursory overview of the many yogic paths/systems of
practice which traditionally have been seen as various means to the same
end... specifically in response to Gloria's implication/suggestion that
Bhakti was the primary "way":

http://www.eu.spiritweb.org/Spirit/Yoga/Overview.html

Food for thought, anyhow--obviously there are other traditions as
well...

J.

9 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: liaATNOSPAMquadrant.net (lia pas)
Subject: seeing snakes (Juliet)

Hello Juliet

thanks for your caduceus sites. one of the reasons i never got into
Kabbalah was because i always thought there was something to it, and never
felt "ready" for that.

>What were your snake experiences?
-
whie recieving Reiki i would (this happened a number of times) feel a red
snake with intricate designs on its back with a white belly reaching up and
down my spine, many times hissing in my face, mostly at my brow chakra. i
also felt other snakes, with colors corresponding to the chakras coiled and
spining on my chakra sites. desptie what some might see as frightening (ie.
hissing.spitting snakes) i felt they were benevolent and there for me to
call upon as "helpers" of sorts. there was also a group of black snakes
that spiralled and danced in shpaes much like DNA and travelled aroudnt he
body. they were much smaller, and had a much darker energy around them, but
i still did not see them as "bad" or "evil" of any sort.

my images were not primitive either, but very very clear. i would not
compare them to computer images however, but rather clear dreamlike images.
i could FEEl these snakes, not only see them.

interestingly enough, this was around the time when i began feeling close
to the goddess Kali. i'm sure there's some sort of connection there, but am
not concious of what it is.

blessed be

Lia

10 Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996
From: Juliet
Subject: Yogas--better site

Actually, this site seems a lot more coherent:

http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/1415/indexc.html

11 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: FlarityjATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Active heart chakra--references and my method--Joe

Dear Traveler,

The source book I referred to is a just a well written survey of all aspects
of spiritual awakening.  The sources which specifically work from the Heart
Chakra are:

Esoteric Healing,  A. Baily
Chasm of fire, I Tweedie
The I That Is We, R. Moss
Joy's Way, B. Joy
-
   It just occurred to me that Jesus is probably the ultimate example of full
realization through the heart.  It is sad that so many Christains think it
blasphemy to consider that they could also reach his pinnacle on this earth.
 (Which would be following his example--which I think is exactly what he
wanted.)

I have not read any of these books, but this is what I do:  (Remember I am a
beginner)

See attacks like gathering storm clouds.  You are naked on the Great Plains.
 The wind blows and rain lashes your body.  This is an internal storm which
could bring tears to your eyes.  Let your mind go empty and let the body feel
everything. (Your ego can occupy itself by keeping a smile on your face or
dropping lines to keep the energy transfer flowing, like:  Please tell me
more, or I really need to hear this, or I guess I don't understand.)   It is
important that you do not resist.  If you cannot be completely open--fill the
rest with humbleness.

The storm passes and the sun returns.  You are unhurt and are warm and dry
and different.  Every storm which passes through makes new internal
connections.  (The channel widens)  Your ego memory of the attack may trigger
little afterstorms.  Let them pass through in the identical fashion.

Pretty soon, your body will welcome the coming storms.  The pasted on smile
will be  real and the ego will be quiet.  Attackers stop wasting their energy
on you.  You will be able to feel deep emotions not even your own.  Others
being attacked in your presence will handle it much better through your
emphathy.  Your unspoken influence widens--the whole idea of an active
kundalini.
-
Love,

Joe

12 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: "Brent Blalock"
Subject: The Dark Night of the Soul
-
I'll make this easy.  There's a long and a short version of this message.

The short version:

What is the "dark night of the soul" anyway?

The long version:

I was at an art festival with a friend of mine when I encountered a stand
or tent or whatever that was full of unusual musical instruments.  The guy
who was running the stand had created some very unique musical instruments.
 Among them was something that looked like a saw without the jagged edge
and a box that you could play like a xylophone.  Cool, but I must stick to
the topic.

He was giving "free facial massages."  My friend got one.  When he got done
giving my friend his, the guy said something about how "you gotta' unclog
those lines" in response to some question my friend asked about facial
massages that I didn't hear.  (Was that a run-on sentence?)  That seemed to
be a reference to removing blocks in your energetic system or your astral
body or whatever.  (I got one too.  Felt pretty good.)

Aha!  Surely he would know something that would help me get started with
this meditation thing.  Back then (as well as right now) I was having
trouble getting started with this meditation thing.  A couple of my friends
have had much success meditating and emptying their minds of thoughts and
exploring the astral realm and all that, but I had only a fraction of their
success if even that.  (Objectively thinking back, I cannot say I totally
failed.)
-
Anyway, I asked him about where he learned to massage faces (he said he
learned in Thailand) and the conversation from subject to subject.  Among
those was yoga-type stuff.  Somewhere along the way, he mentioned the dark
night of the soul.  He used those exact words too.  I'm not too sure
exactly what it was that he said about it.  I think he said that he had
one.

In thinking about that and other yoga books / Web pages and other religious
sources, I have noticed a very distinct pattern in people's lives.  The
story that I hear again and again about how people became a Christian (I
was raised in a Christian environment) was that their life slowly got worse
and worse until they could no longer bear it and they cried out to God or
Buddha or Allah or whatever.  Then their life was changed dramatically by
whatever they cried out to.  Some Christians refer to an experience like
this in which someone converts to Christianity a "conversion experience."
In reading about yoga and union with God and all that, my impression seems
to be that a prerequisite for hardcore spiritual growth was having a period
of intense questioning and depression and the like.

What do all of you think about this?  Do you happen to know the origin of
the phrase or the first place you encountered it?  How do you have one?
Have any of you actually had a "dark night of the soul?"  If so, has it had
the effect on you that I had observed it having on other people?  Any other
thoughts?  Long responses are good.  (Short ones are ok too!)

Thanks.

-
13 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: "Brent Blalock"
Subject: Is the universe real?

I have this theory.

I suspect that everything that I see and interact with (you know - the
material world) is a sort of hallucination and that it isn't actually
there, I just trick myself into thinking it is.  This would, of course,
mean that all of you aren't real.  It's just me by myself playing tricks on
myself.

For whatever reason, I've found that adopting that belief/philosophy
increases my patience and tolerance of things around me that I don't like.
(No sense in worrying about them - they don't exist!)

In reading a book about yoga, I came across a philosophy that was similar
to that one.  It was saying something about how when Atman comes into
contact with the physical world, Maya (or some Sanskrit word translating to
"illusion") was the result, and that the physical world isn't actually
there.

I was wondering if any of you K-awakened people have received similar
insights as a result of the changes and restructuring taking place.

14 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: Jan Watson
Subject: Re: Is the universe real?

Hi

Science agrees with you.  Read Holographic Universe my Michael Talbot.

jan

-
15 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: stampmanATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Daniel Rusch-Fischer )
Subject: [[[[[Time & Visions

It occurs to me that when I get an impression/vision/insight that it
isn't like 'in the movies.' That is to say, traditionally the 'seer'
gazes into the crystal ball, fondles an object, or whatever and
step-by-step goes over the thing 'seen.' As if it were coming to them
like a movie; one scene at a time. I can't even use the phrase "when I
get an impression" as an accurate description. There is no 'when.' That
is there is no 'time' when I didn't have the impression just as there
is no 'time' during which the impression came. It is as if they are
there complete like a hologram, all details are inherrent. And as weird
as it sounds (at least in Newtonian terms) it is as if they were always
there. Am I just to spaced out or do others function in this 'timeless'
way. YEOW!! Now my brain is hurting again. Thinking about this stuff is
bad for the rational mind! I guess that is why this stuff is called
irrational.
Love and LAUGHING (YEOW!) LIGHT,
DAN-RF (RationalFellow)-)

16 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 96
From: Richard Satin

Dear List Members,

I am looking for a replacement for the role of list owner.  If you would be
interested, please contact me.  If no one is found in the near future, the
list may be in jeopardy.  So, if you benefit from the list, you may want to
consider looking into this.

Lately I have been getting a lot of emails from people having trouble
subscribing and unsubscribing.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the list, Please send "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the
subject to "KUNDALINI-L-REQUESTATNOSPAMEXECPC.COM
-
If you are trying to unsubscribe from the digest, send "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the
subject to "KUNDALINI-L-D-REQUESTATNOSPAMEXECPC.COM

Very truly yours,
Richard

--
It's not the same to talk of bulls as to be in the bullring.
Spanish Proverb

17 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: HowardCushATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Cold Feet

Folks,

For five years or so, I have suffered from cold feet.  Unless it is 80
degrees, my feet are cold and numb.  In the winter, I have to wear slippers
with microwave inserts to keep warm. I explode the inserts because I can't
get them warm enough.

After 8 months of humongous K energy, this still persists.  The energy of the
cosmos courses through me and still my feet are somehow closed to it.  Not so
with my hands, which would make this a more common medical condition.  I've
explored both traditional and alternative treatments, to no avail.  I'm not
suffering, just wondering -- does anyone else have experience or thoughts
about this?
-
Thanks,

Howard