1 Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996
From: Royale Jills
Subject: To all

To all. When I first found this list I was very happy because i had
found someone to share the K. experience with and also recieve.  It has
been a real joy to me to hear from you all. I do not intend to diminish
my experience by reading posts designed to undo me.
Therefore I always hit delete before I read anything that may cause  me
to unenjoy the list.
So I still enjoy it very much. I do wish more of you would post to it
and tell me more about your thoughts on K.
Love to all . Royale
.-

-

2 Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996
From: Tammie Roy-Lamb
Subject: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

  I started doing Kundalini yoga in January of 96'.  I feel in love with
 the practice. WOW, what a remarkable balancing I feel in my life.  I have
started taking the Teacher's Training course about 4 weeks ago,
very interesting.  I learn so much,  I love to be informed.  I started
waking up at 5:30 in March to do a set.  First time in my life I felt
grounded, and not scatter like I'd been feeling in the life.
In June,  June 7 to be exact I got sick and ended in the hospital
with a bowel obsturction I couldn't do anything strenuous.  Now, I am back
to doing my yoga.  Now I get up at 4:30.  A great way to start my day.
  I have found out that making a commitment is the first step to changing
your life.  Has anyone taken the teacher's training course out there?

-
3 Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996