1 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996
From: joyce bays
Subject: RE: Getting Started With Kundalini

I would like to add my experience to Jari's. I to had hopes of hearing
of more ways i could handel what is awaking in me, and what to do with
it so I can decide on what path to take.
As I said earlier in a post,my friend told me I had prematurly awaken
"K" through controled breathing exercises. I did not realize what I was
doing.There can be much danger in doing things before your throughly
prepared. I am only greatfull that I start my meditations by invoking
the "Great White Light Of The Christ", and have it fill every atom and
cell of my being to overflowing so I am wraped in a cocone of love and
light. I believe this has protected me many times.

Brent,
I to use to be uncomfortable, sitting quietly for any length of time. I
am fortunate to have a spitural teacher, I have come to believe since my
awaking that he is my oversoul. He now tells me when I meditate "Be
still and know I am you". So now I be still usually about a half hour, I
know he is helping me to balance my chakras. When some thought comes to
mind at this time I meditate on it and usually get some insight.
Last night during my meditation I noticed my heart chakra fully opening,
there was a great warmth spreading from that area and I was caught up in
a great feeling of love and joy.
I now wish that I knew before hand more about "K" before going on this
path.I keep thinking though if I did maybe I would not have chose it. I
have always trusted my guide to leed me right. So I guess he knew I
needed this. Now I just want to know how to live with it.
Something new recently I have never been one to have dreams that I
thought were profond untill now. It appears I am being taught in my
sleep. Even when I awaken not remembering my dreams I have this strong
feeling I have been in school and given important lessons.
Twenty years ago When I first met my teacher he gave me my lessons while
I was still, I would come out of my meditations remembering nothing, but
slowly things would trickel down to my conscious memory and I would
realize they were his teachings, now it seems I have returned to this
way of teaching and learning.
I have only been awakened for about two weeks now. I can't say I am
enjoying the side effects of burning, trembeling, spacey, presure
building within, abstract Pains; but when my heart sings and spreads the
feeling of profound joy and love tthrough me. Then I am greatful. I am
patiently waiting for my guide to help me use this new found energy.
Well Brent I don't know if this has helped, But if you have not waken
the "K" yet, make sure you are prepared and ready to experience it all.
It is you who has to make the decision, you who must find your own path
and walk it.

Love and light to you Brent
Joyce

2 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996
From: Chuck Tedesco
Subject: Re: ouch!
-
Thanks for saying what needed to be said.  My received postings have
been an overload.  What a strange list to have all that judgement.  And
why not keep personal messages personal?  There have been some real gems
posted in this list in the last few weeks.  I'm not sure at this point
if I want to wade through all of other peoples' anger to get to the good
stuff.
--
 Chuck Tedesco      Smoking Release Associates  HTTP://WWW.SRA1.COM
 Smoking Cessation Coach   Service via phone/e-mail/products shipped

3 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996
From: Royale Jills

Brent. Hi and welcome.  I think you dont have to meditate.  You can just
sit of lay comfortable and try and breath slowly and just relax and let
your mind go blank.  Thats all there is to it!.  It works for me.
Also later on you can just notice that your breath goes in and out and
keep your mind on that only.
  Try it. Love Royale

4 Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996
From: traveler
Subject: men v. women's k

Rosalvy Bruyere a noted psychic healer, says that men and women experience
the k differently. In brief, she says that the men's k is pulled downward
and forward due to testosterone, and that the women's is pulled upwards and
backwards due to estrogen.

I realize I don't have first hand experience about this; and I was wondering
if anyone on the list did. Do we have any k couples here? If so, what have
they noticed in terms of differences--and similarities?
-
Thanks, Patti

5 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996
From: BlueSky876ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Freinds

Hello Cyber Friends,
I am new to the mailing list and have enjoyed reading the experiences. The
first time I had an awakeing was 10 years ago, my son suffered for 2 years w/
ear infections. Numerous visits to the Dr. antibiotics, etc, etc. Long story
short, I found myself sitting on the floor cross legged holding my feverish
son, rocking him in my arms when a blue light engulfed us! All I could think
of was healing, healing, peace and love. The whole experience is too
beautiful to put into words however will remain in my heart forever. Needless
to say, my son has never suffered from an ear infection from that day
forward.
Walk in balance, send peace to others, don't forget mother nature.
Will enjoy conversing ........Kathleen aka Blue Sky

6 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)

Jari,
	Meditation is your answer to the soul call from within. The way to make
it dynamic is to really reflect on the importance of knowing yourself in
the true form. I had my awakening very young in life, please check out
my homepage http://www.inetworld.com/lodpress/

	The meditation I've taught for almost 30 years that works wonderfully
on helping one obtain the inner knowing is very simple and believe me
once your are disciplined about letting go to go inside, time will go by
in a wink, and you will never know boredom.

	The first order is to recognize the invitation to come inside. Then use
"Be Still and KNow I Am God" as a mantra or affirmation of power.
contemplate what it means. Then let go of the thought and ask that God's
Will become know in your life so that you may know your inner teacher.
	 Then you can use a very simple seed sound YYYYYAAAAmmm. The y sounds
like eeee. A seed sound is the actual sound of the chakra it represents.
In this case it is the heart chakra. Go into it, let the sound flow
through your being, let it just move whereever, and observe it. It will
likely leave and come back. That is fine, observe and watch. Notice your
breath in and out, observe. When thoughts come up watch them float on
by, don't think, observe. STay inside, focused on knowing God. This
mediation is very easy, safe, and it will bring results very fast.
	A couple of things will come into focus in experience. You become more
aware of an inner knowing and strength, and you will become aware of a
strong love energy/power that is manifesting in your heart, and you will
become aware of will/ both your self driven will and a powerful energy
of will that comes from universal consciousness, this is divine will.
	 The heart is your closet, where you go to pray. Start your meditations
knowing and acknowledging your divine essence. When you do this it will
lift you, also recognize the illusion of the mind and thoughts. The more
you become the observer in your daly life, the more you will naturally
realize what ceaseless meditation involves.
	Then open yourself on every level possible. Your dreams are your power
tool to use to enter deeper into the truth of knowing. When you learn to
dream awake, that doesn't mean your body is awake, but your soul/spirit
is alert, then you will begin to remember and bring back with you what
is important for your next day. Dreams envelope your experience. Never
underestimate the importance of the action of sleep. Hope this gives you
some solid information. Ask whatever comes to you. Gloria

-
7 Date: Sat, 12 Oct 96