1 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 96
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: [Atlantis] Ascension Adjustment Syndrome

This a very long post I recieved off the Atlantis BBs, a few days ago.
It is so very interesting, I thought it appropriate to repost to K.
This Acension Adjustment Syndrome, seems to have a lot in common with K.
Mass K. awakenings all over the planet?

>{#}  Replies are directed back to atlantisATNOSPAMangus.mystery.com
>{#}  To reply to the author, write to Claire Watson=

>This following important and informative article is written by Darla
>Sims, writer and publisher.   Darla can be contacted at
>portalATNOSPAMbeta.jesupnet.com
>

>Ascension Adjustment Syndrome
>
>Something strange is going on!  Lots of people have it, more are going
>to get it and yet, almost no one is talking about it!  What is it?  I
>call it the Ascension Adjustment Syndrome.  It is quickly escalating
>into epidemic proportions and yet, many people aren't aware of the fact=

>that it even exists.  Oh, not to worry it isn't life threatening, quite
>the contrary. But, it is causing many people to feel concerned,
>frustrated and down right frightened.
>
>As the compiler of the annual, international DIRECTORY OF NEW AGE &
>ALTERNATIVE PUBLICATIONS, I find myself in a unique position.  Due to
>the information coming across my desk on a daily basis, I have my
>fingertips on the very pulse of the New Age/Alternative movement.
>As a result of this influx of information, it's obvious to me that
>some unusual changes are taking place.
->
> [...]
>moments or hours, yet many are now reporting symptoms which
>continue to last over a period of several days or even weeks.
>At these times one is likely to feel extremely fragile and
>vulnerable.
>
>Other than vague mentions to dear and trusted friends, almost no one is
>speaking openly about these experiences for fear of being misunderstood
>or labeled as crazy.  Yet, as more and more individuals encounter these
>strange phenomena, the time has come that we must initiate dialogue.  We
>must begin to make sense of what is happening to us and why.  That
>so-called New Age is not something out there waiting to happen, instead
>it=92s upon us and many of us do not yet recognize it for what it is!
>It=92s time for us to make HUGE shifts and changes in our beliefs and
>perceptions about virtually everything!
>
>What are you experiencing?  Do you feel frightened or zoned out?  Do you
>need someone to turn to for support, encouragement and validation?  This
>phenomenon is so new and different, few therapists are prepared to
>address or understand these types of experiences.  It=92s time to come out
>of the closet and to speak of these things so that we might work with
>them instead of against them in our best interest.  It=92s time to share
>with and support one another as we move through this disconcerting
>Ascension Adjustment Syndrome (AAS). In so doing, we are then able
>to more easily come into the remembrance that we were a part of setting
>up these spiritually challenging times.  Then we can recognize that we
>came here to be a part of the most exciting time imaginable,
>knowing full well that we are up to these challenges of the
>Ascension process for ourselves and earth!

>the process of establishing a highly confidential data base of those who
>are in need and those who are willing to support others and who are
>willing to share their own experiences and insights.  This data base
>will serve as a vehicle for people to network, share, support and
>validate each other.  I am also in the process of compiling information,
>experiences, outcomes, methods and techniques found to be helpful
>so that we might find our way through this maze of ascension.
>Whether you consider the Ascension Adjustment Syndrome as
>initiations, lessons, tests, giant steps, or whatever we are
>in this Ascension thing together.  Who knows what we might be
>able to accomplish if we accept and honor our Oneness by extending
>a hand to each other?! If you wish to be a part of this opportunity
>to help your fellow lightworkers and the planet itself, as we move
>through the Ascension process, please contact me.
>
>Darla Sims
>portalATNOSPAMbeta.jesupnet.com
->
>{#} ----------------------------------------------------=[ Atlantis ]=
--
>{#} info please email mcrystalATNOSPAMsnet.net

->

2 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996
From: Jan Watson
Subject: Re: ouch!

Dorman, Robert wrote:

> >2.  Make all decisions at the highest possible level you are capable of
> >    (ie spiritual knowledge, intuitive, intellectual, social,
> >    emotional, survival...)  and live with the fallout at the lower
> >    levels.  (Higher can reorganize lower, but lower, because it has
> >    less energy, can not reorganize the higher to follow it and
> >    hence we remain in conflict with ourselves.)
> >

> Dear Jan,
> These sound like nice words, but I am not sure I understand them.
> It sounds like you are saying not to sweat the small stuff in the
> second part, but the first part about making decisions on the
> highest possible level sounds very theoretical to me; how does
> one do that, consciously?

Let me give you a for instance.  I was sick (chronic fatigue syndrome,
had two small children, no lisence (epilepsy), no car, no money (my
husband hadn't worked in years out of choice (he liked my salary, he was
getting more and more abusive all the time).

One day, I said, this is wrong; I'm losing faith in Life this way.  With
nothing but his fury at my back, I decided to leave with the kids.(Note:
 not because it hurt to be with him, not because I might be better of
financially in the long run, not because of the lesser reasons I had for
leaving - those were mine to deal with - but becasue of myloss of hope,
fiath...)   A house turned up across from my work within a day.  My
brother asked  if he could come up for a visit - he happened to have a
truck and between the two of us, we moved me that weekend.

Whenever I have needed money for a higher purpose, I've decided to go for
it.  (eg. my mom is disabled, so, without 'proper' financing, I have just
bought a house so we could create wheelchair access)  I take care of her
and my semi-disabaled dad (who was incredibly abusive to me in my youth
but has since made his peace with me and the  universe).  Whenever funds
are getting low, a cheque of one sort or another comes in.  It has never
failed me if my intent was pure.

Since that time, I have never nickel 'n dimed Life.  I go for the
decision that best fulfills the first rule I have - increase the Life
Force where ever it challenges you (and this comes in infinite forms).
Ironically, the abusive husband 'came back to life' when I left him and
had his own k experience as a result and went partially insane for a
while, but over the long haul, has become a much better human being for
it!  Irony.

There's a story of a man hanging on to a branch on the side of the cliff
with hundreds of feet of dead air below him leading to a rocky shore
below (certain death).  God says to him, "Let go, I'll catch you".  The
man replies, "Thanks, your offer is nice, but I think I'll hang on to
this branch."  Soon after, the branch begins to tear away from the cliff
side and the man begins to cry, "  I've changed my mmmmiiiinnnnd....."
I let go.

Don't let the word, God, bother you there if you are not religious.
Substitute the name of the power you call highest from out of your
EXPERIENCE  of what is Holy.

Good luck.

jan
-

3 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996
From: David Mitchell
Subject: Initial Post

I have been subscribing to this mailing list for about a month and have been
reading and learning. I feel the time has come to finally step out of the
woodwork and introduce myself. Perhaps answering Richard's initial questions
would be the best way to do that. So here goes.

1. Name
My name is David Mitchell.

2. Age
I'm 42 years old.

3. When did you first become aware of kundalini in your life?
That's a little difficult to answer. I learned the term in my early 20's
but, to the best of knowledge didn't experience it. Just in the last 3
months did I begin to pay attention to what was happening to me. It all
began when I had an "intuitive portrait" done.

4. How long ago was this?
See above.

5. What are some of the things you have noticed?
During the last three months there has been an increased tingling in my
hands. I have had to work much harder at keeping myself grounded.
Synchronicity has pushed its way into my consciousness with increasing
frequency. Squirrels no longer run from me. I have begun to hear the trees
talking to me. Dreaming has changed. My health has improved. There have been
many other small changes.

6. What has changed/is changing in your life?
The largest change is that 3 weeks ago, my wife asked me for a divorce. She
said that while she still loved me, she could no longer live with me. That
has played havoc with my emotions of course. I find myself unconsciously
sitting straighter. My tongue automatically stays on the roof of my mouth
when not using it for things like talking, singing, eating, etc. My taste in
music has changed...moving more toward things that recharge my energy. My
sleep patterns have changed. I have begun "remembering" and knowing things
without knowing how I know them. I was told that I have healing hands. I, as
an experiment, tried to stop the pain in my 12 year old son's back one
night. Without knowing what I was doing, I ran my hand up his back about an
inch away from his skin. After about 20 seconds he asked me what I was doing
and that he felt a tingling in his back. I told him that I didn't know
exactly what I was doing, but that it was what felt right to do. After
running my hand up his back and back down it, still without touching him, I
stopped. He sat up with an amazed look on his face and told me that his back
no longer hurt. There have been further instances like that.

7. Do you have any particular practices that you have found helpful?
When I am having trouble feeling grounded and am getting increasingly
"spacey", I try to imagine a long red root extending from my peri-anal
region deep into the earth. This usually brings me back to ground.

8. Are you involved in any service to others?
Yes, but not much yet in matters that would affect this list.
-
9. What are you hoping to get out of this list?
I'm not sure exactly what is happening to me. It doesn't scare me, because
it feels right. I'm hoping to gain insights that will help me along the way.

I have already learned a lot just by reading the messages on this list.
There have been several posters that have said things that really struck
responsive chords with me...Barb, traveller, Richard, Dan G., Dan R-F, and
Melody all come to mind immediately. Thank you *ALL* for your sharing of
experiences.  Hopefully as this journey continues, I will be able to do the
same.

In peace,
 ----- ----- ----- -----
Give me ambiguity...or give me something else
David Mitchell
dmitchelATNOSPAMcjnetworks.com

-
4 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996
From: "Alvin T. Perhacs"
Subject: Re: a piece of fluff - one better!

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Daniel Rusch-Fischer wrote:
> (http://www.worldkungfu.com).
> OK Alvin, I tried it today. Consciously made a 'wish' for good parking.
> I am spooked! We had to travel to Modesto for a court hearing for our
> son and EVERY place we consciously 'wished' for a good parking spot, we
> not only got a good spot, we got the FIRST spot closest to the door in
> every instance. All except one, as we left the courthouse, we were
> distracted from our experiment and headed for McDonalds discussing the
> events. When we were turning into the parking lot it occurred to us
> that we had not notified the k-attendant of our wish for a good parking
> spot. Guess what! We not only didn't get a good spot, we had to park in
> a public lot nearby as all the spots were taken! The rest of the day we
> did and got the first spot - including the one at the door of the Great
> Mall food court at supper time! Go figure.   :')  Dan R-F
-
Dan,

You subconsious contains the universe of knowledge that is out there, and
part of the journey is being able to tap into it. This is what I call a
"merging of the concious and subconcious" which is the ultimate goal of
becomming totally integrated as a human being.

Respectfully

Al Perhacs

5 Date: Fri, 11 Oct 96
From: "PHUOC NGUYEN"
Subject: Kundalini (Vienamese way)3

How to choose by yourself a subject for meditate that match with your
behavior?
A.   Looking at your behaviors:
1. 	If you are  hot, nervous, with fast react, high blood pressure: Choose a
image of a falling drop of water (but this drop does not in a falling motion)
as a subject
2. 	If you are calm, slow in react, low blood pressure: A flame (your
little finger nail' s size) will be the best.

B.   By closing your eye just one or two minutes and relax in a dark room:
1. 	If you see in front of you some kind of blue color: Your subject is a
flame.
2. 	If this color is orange or nearly red: Your subject is a drop of water.
3. 	If you see a mixing color: Repent (because in your near incarnation, you
are some kind of witch)
4. 	If you see like a fog (gray): Repent (because of your bad actions toward
your friends)
5. 	If you see nothing (black): Repent (because you have a "Don't care-less
mind")

We recommend A. or B. because it match with your personality behaviors

How to meditate (with a Flame)

Use your breath to relax and clear your mind of your daily job (see part 2)

Light up a flame in a dark room straight in front of you and look at this
subject by your open eye for one or two seconds.

Then close your eye, you will see in front of you an image of this flame. This
image indicates for you exactly where the vision will appear when you
meditate.
Well, this image will not longer stay in this spot: It will disappear. Now,
you begin your meditation by focusing all your mind in that spot trying to
redraw it with your mind and by calling (in your mind with your normal inner
calm voice): fire ... fire ... fire ... (spacing one second at a time).

After several time of practice:

Suddenly, a flame appears in this spot (this is right now the vision of your
subject). Look at this vision very calm and repeat in your mind: fire 1 ...
fire 2 ... fire 3 (spacing one second at a time) to keep in touch how long you
can keep this vision. Comparing the time your subject appears in your vision,
you will know your progress in your practice.
(coming up: you will know what is really your bad behavior by the "morph" of
your subject)
   ^    ^
( 0 Y 0 )
     ||         Nguyen Phuoc