1 Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996
From: joyce bays
Subject: New Subscriber

Hello everyone,
My name is Joyce. I'm not only new to this list but also to Kundalini.
the awakening started to happen just a few weeks ago durring a breathing
exercise. I didn't realize what was happening to me untill I spoke to a
friend of mine. He was supprised that I was doing this especially on my
own. I guess I didn't realize what I was doing. I have been spending the
last two days on the web reading everything I could come across. trying
to understand what is happening to me. Since Kundalini started awakeing,
It has come upon me a couple of times while I was not meditating. I feel
it riseing from the base of my spine, flowing easly until it reaches a
point around my ears, and then the preasure builds, and I get a terrible
headache.
-
Has anyone else experience it this way, and if so any sugestions of how
to decrease the preasure ?

I also have experienced trembling, Fatigue, times when my heart sings
with joy,
flashes of heat, and low periods. I have also experienced a cleanseing
of things I had onced lock away real tight. This part I am thankful for,
it feels good to be free of them.

I have been a seeker all my life. Twenty years ago I started
meditations, but more of an off and on thing untill about 5 months ago
where I have been taking a more active part in elevating my spirit to a
higher vibration.

I guess you can say most of my life has been in service to others as I
was a nurse for over twenty years. i am looking forward to reading this
list with hopes of further insights to my awakening.

Love And Light
Joyce

2 Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996
From: Royale Jills
Subject: to Karol Ann

I was wondering the same thing. Im still waiting for an answer from
Haakon as to whether or not Im on the mt list and if so how to post to
it.  Love Royale

3 Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996
From: Royale Jills
Subject: Re: K Anomalies

I was going to answer you privately but I dont have your address.  Yes,
I have experienced what you spoke of many times. I think it is K. but Im
not sure.  It comes and goes.  Royale

4 Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996
From: Royale Jills
Subject: [Fwd: Re: a piece of fluff - one better!]

Yeah Dan. Glad you brought up syncronicities cause Ive had alot of those
in mylife. Examples; I was driving in car with my son and telling him
that i thought i may be a reincarnation of Chief Setting Bull. Then we
both looked up and a bumpersticker on the car in front of us said, "
Custer deserved it".(Chief S.B. was once accused of killing Custer).
 Another ; Many times when I am talked to someone and the TV is on in
the background, Ill say  word and here the same word on TV. Only the
topics are unrelated like Ill say clothshanger and so will someone on
TV. Weird stuff!  Royale

-
5 Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996