1 Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996
From: "Johannes B. Tuemmers"
Subject: Re: Bio Feedback (long)

Jim Cook wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
>  I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with "Bio Feedback"
>  Can it be used with the Kundalini experiance somehow ?
>  Is the equipment costly ?
>  What exactly does it do. ?
>  Does the equipment contain radio active components. ?
>  Does one have to get wired up like someone in the
>  electric chair. ?
>  Will friends and family run, screaming, from the house ?
>  Thank You Much,
>   Jim

Dear Jim and all,

maybe you find this interesting:

[BEGIN Quote

(http://biofeedb.ac.at/ibf/ge/news/n_pce.htm)
-
Gerhard H. Eggetsberger
"Power für den ganzen Tag" (Power for Every Hour)

Seven exercises for increasing your vital energy

[Book-Cover] 112 pages (Vienna: Orac, 1995) ISBN 3-7015-0350-8

Subject of the book:

Who is not in the need of it - vital power lasting "forever", day in day out,
especially nowadays where everybody has to appear young, dynamic and
successful? And when we aren't young anymore, we still long to be at least
dynamic, and in any case successful. Nobody can turn an old farm-horse into a
race-horse. But the new PCE-training described in this book can reactivate
everybody that is burnt out by everyday routine, and it can make true what many
elixirs of life only promise: each person's inherent vital dynamo is recharged.
There are measuring instruments which succeed in documenting these miracles.
Tests were taken on persons of both sex, any age and from various social
backgrounds. After mastering the exercises all volunteers were amazed not only
by the regained power they felt but also by its measurability, evidentness and
distinctness. The exercises are most simple. The author, G.H. Eggetsberger
discovered that the mere contraction of the PC-muscle located in the lower
pelvis, if performed in an upright position, at the right point and length of
time, engenders a rapid increase of our vital energy. The raising of sexual
energy is a pleasant side effect.

Well! If you feel weak, desperate, unenthusiastic, bored: read and study this
book. It may well be that you get the surprise of your life because Gerhard
Eggetsbergers's method restores exhausted energy right away.
-
A novel training method for increasing vital energy

A new method for the controlled regeneration of the brain enables us to widen
our consciousness deliberately. PC-energy training (short PCE-training) enjoys
great popularity among top-ranking athletes, managers, artists and last but not
least among those interested in esoteric issues. This special training is based
on stimulating energy through the pubococcygeus-muscle (short the PC-muscle)
located in the lower pelvis, and on expanding this energy in the nervous system,
mainly in the brain. By means of seven simple exercises we provide our brain
cells with more energy and activate the hypophysis gland. Many neglected brain
areas are invigorated by this new training program. It consists of six selected
germanic runic exercises which serve as the basis for the "Power-Exercise".
They render the inherent tissue and nerve cords conductive for the rising
energy. The "Power-Exercise" activates our proper "energy dynamo" which causes
the vital energy ("Kundalini", "Chi",...) to rise straight along the spinal
cord. A meditation technique included in the book rounds off the PCE-training.
The PCE-training can be practiced seperately, but it can easily be incorporated
into any other energy-increasing training program.

How to activate your "vital dynamo"

In Austria and Germany he is already fairly well known from TV and many
magazines - the biochemical engineer Gerhard H. Eggetsberger. He is director of
the "Institute for Applied Biocybernetics and Feedback-Research" in Vienna. One
of the subjects of his work is the body's capacity to regulate, to regenerate
and to activate its cells. At his institute Eggetsberger examined the healing
effect low-voltage current fields have on the human organism, and he developed
new therapies out of his investigations. Already in 1973 the American Physician
Dr. Robert Becker had discovered in his animal tests that artificial weak
current fields assisted the body's self-healing capacities considerably.
Eggetsberger later arrived at two fascinating conclusions:

1. Such current fields can be used also to stimulate healing processes in human
beings. They cause an energy assimilation in the cells that is up to 40% higher
than normally, and the activation of the T-lymphatic cells in the immune system
is increased by 70%.

2. The same or similar effects can be achieved by practicing a combination of
ancient Asian and European exercises, which were supposed to have rejuvenating
effects on the organism.

The exercises were selected and further developed in accordance with the latest
scientific findings to form the new PCE-training. It activates the PC-muscle
(the bladder and anal sphincter muscle), which - according to the hypothesis -
works like a battery. This battery stimulates brain areas which are apparently
able to launch an electrization of the whole body.

Another object is the awakening of the so-called Kundalini, a psychic power
which according to ancient Tantric conception rests coiled up at the bottom of
the spine. Traditional Yoga-instruction also recommends activating the pelvic
plexus in order to arouse this specific power. In recent times the PC-muscle
has been much talked about as being beneficial to an increase of sexual
enjoyment. But the PC muscle's capacities can go far beyond this: According to
modern biofeedback-research we have to visualize the PC-muscle as a sort of
dynamo for setting in motion electric potentials and leading them upwards from
the pelvis to the brain. These potentials seem to "switch on" brain areas which
change the body's state of tension completely. That is the explanation for the
mentioned healing- and regenerational effects.

Keeping the inner power permanently activated towards the brain - that is what
Eggetsberger promises us with his PCE-training. Into this training program he
has integrated a set of physical exercises which imitate six ancient runic
letters. Interesting is the fact that in modern times these runic letters have
often been compared to antennas or electric circuit diagrams. Along with the
PC-muscle-training they form a power package with both rapid and lasting effect.
The only requirement is that we perform the complete round with all individual
exercises twice a day and on a regular basis.

Seven "Power-Exercises" for a fresh start:

Exercise 1: posture of the "U" [Image]

Stand erect, facing westward, feet parallel, knees slightly bent. Raise the
arms slowly over the head; inhale and exhale deeply. While you exhale bend
forward und downward until your upper body is in a horizontal position with
your arms and fingertips pointing to the ground. Keep this position while
taking 10 long breaths.

Exercise 2: posture of the "I" [Image]

Starting from the final position of ex. 1, inhale while raising your body and
lift your arms above your head, with your palms facing each other, and keep
them separated by about 20 cm. Stay in this position and take 10 long, deep
breaths.

Exercise 3: posture of the "Y" [Image]

Without a break, change from the previous position to this one by spreading and
lowering your arms until your body and arms form a "Y". Your palms should be
flat and point upwards. Keep this position until you have taken 10 deep,
relaxed breaths.

Exercise 4: posture of the "F"[Image] [Image]

Change direct from the former position into the new one by stretching both arms
in front of you, the left one placed about 10 cm higher than the right one.
With the fingers of your hands form the following figure: Gently place the tips
of your thumb and middle finger together, the remaining fingers pointing
straight in front of you, westward. Now stay in this position for 10 long
breaths and don't forget to inhale and exhale deeply and regularly.

Exercise 5: posture of the "T" [Image]

>From the previous position move your arms side- and downwards until they
resemble two stretched wings and you form a T-like figure. Your palms are
directed to the ground, while you take 10 deep and relaxed breaths.

Exercise 6: posture of the "W" [Image] [Image]
-
To perform the last of the runic exercises bend your arms, put them in front of
your body, place your hands at a level with the lower part of your face, with
the palms facing each other at a distance of about 35 to 40 cm. Along with a
vigorous exhalation through the nose move your right arm and the edge of your
right hand abruptly to the side, so that they end up in a straight horizontal
position. Parallel to an equally strong and rapid inhalation through the nose
you return your arm back to its original position. Then perform the same
movements and breathing sequence with your left arm, until you have carried it
out ten times with each hand.
-
You should increase the number of rounds by one breath each day until you reach
the ideal quantity of 30 breaths per exercise. The six runic exercises can
easily be adapted to suit persons having individual physical problems. If
anybody finds it difficult to perform the exercises in a standing position, he
or she should practice it whilst sitting on a chair, keeping the spine straight.

The PC-training - preliminary exercise:

Sit down on a chair or on a cushion with your spine perfectly erect. Contract
the PC-muscle for about three seconds. You can do this by contracting the
sphincter muscle around the perineum and the anus. If you do it correctly, you
get a feeling as if the floor of the pelvis is drawn upwards. Inhale smoothly
while contracting the PC-muscle. Afterwards you exhale and relax the PC-muscle
completely for as long as you had contracted it. If you feel that three seconds
of contraction are too long for you at the beginning, start with one or two
seconds. Increase the time of contraction and following relaxation of the
PC-muscle gradually, until you can keep it for ten seconds each. First repeat
this sequence ten times, later you can extend your training sessions, but do
not practice for more than five minutes at a time. After a few weeks of
training you can add a second round of PC-muscle exercises, but this time try
to contract your PC-muscle ten times in rapid successions. Make a pause of at
least one minute before you repeat the first part of the PC-muscle-activation
exercise: 10 times of PC-muscle contraction while counting from 1 to 10, each
followed by an equally long and deliberate relaxation. After 5 minutes of
training and another pause of one minute add 10 more rapid PC-muscle
contractions. Repeat the complete round of exercises a third and last time.
With each day of practice your PC-muscle will get stronger and your awareness
of whether it is contracted or not will improve. Some men may feel a light
twinge in the pelvis. There is nothing to worry about, it is just an indication
that the PC-muscle starts to react.

Exercise 7: The "Power-Exercise"

[Image]

When you have strenghtened your PC-muscle through a few weeks of regular
practice of the preliminary PC-exercise, you can incorporate the
"Power-Exercise" into the PCE-training program (following the six runic
exercises).
-
Part I: Slow Power-Exercise

Sit with your back straight, just as described above. Be sure that your spine
is perfectly erect to ensure the free flow of energy. Close your eyes and focus
them on a point between your eyebrows without twinkling or frowning. Your
tongue rests gently on the palate. This posture should be maintained throughout
the whole exercise. If at any time during the exercise your eyes begin to
wander or your tongue no longer touches the palate, don't worry, just gently
but firmly correct your position. Now contract your PC-muscle while counting
till 10. At the same time inhale slowly. When your lungs are full, retain your
breath and keep the contraction until you have finished counting. Then exhale
and release the PC-muscle. When your lungs are empty, wait until you have
finished counting till 10 before you start with the next contraction and
inhalation. A complete, deliberate release of tension is imperative. Otherwise
the next inhalation would set in motion little energy. Each relaxation
regenerates your vital dynamo. Repeat this sequence 20 to 30 times. With
practice your PC-muscle gets stronger and you need fewer rounds in order to
raise sufficient energy up to the brain.

Part II: Fast Power-Exercise

The second part of the "Power-Exercise" closes the PCE-training program and
should be performed immediately after Part I, without any pause. Start from the
same posture as for the Slow Power-Exercise, controlling the position of your
eyes and your tongue. Now contract your PC-muscle rapidly while you inhale
through your nose. Both the contraction and the inhalation should not take more
than one or two seconds. Go on without any pause,

release your PC-muscle and exhale forcibly through the nose, again within one
or two seconds at the most. You should repeat this sequence of rapid
contractions in combination with forced inhalations and exhalations at least 30
times. Advanced PCE-practicians can do up to 60 rounds of the Fast
Power-Exercise.

After completing your training session remain seated at least for one minute,
then calmly remove your tongue from the palate, open your eyes after changing
them into their normal position and take a deep breath. Rub your palms and
slowly stand up. The energy activated by the PCE-training will continue to
circulate through your nervous system, thus rejuvenating all your cells and
giving extra power to your brain. Each complete PCE training-session guarantees
energy and "Power" for twelve hours. By practicing twice daily you can
distribute your energy regularly over 24 hours. In the morning, before going to
work in order to gain strength for the daily routine; in the evening as a
peaceful conclusion to your working-day, to safeguard once more the free and
intensified flow of energy which leads to a deep regeneration and reactivation
of each individual cell. If during the day there seems to be some energy
deficiency, as in the case of increased personal strain, all you need to do is
contract the PC-muscle ten times and you will notice an immediate boost of
extra energy.
-
Summarily one should keep in mind that the aim of the PCE-training is to raise
our vital energy in a relaxed and stressfree body, and to bring this energy
straight into our brain.

PCE-training, facts and figures:

Of all persons tested in the computer lab 100% succeeded in learning the
PCE-training. About 92% of them needed no more than five minutes of instruction
to be able to activate their vital energy spontaneously and to lead it along
the spinal cord into their brain. Eight percent of the subjects acquired the
method after one to three days' training at the most. Those eight percent first
had to learn how to reduce their energy-blocking muscle tensions in the pelvic
and cervical areas by means of the six runic exercises of the PCE-training
program.

Tests were taken on more than 500 volunteers including children and aged
persons.

General results:

o Undefinable symptoms such as constant fatigue and/or insomnia disappeared
completely.

o After some weeks of PCE-training the average time of sleep decreased.

o Nervous depressions evaporated.

o Stress tension was reduced by at least two thirds.
-
o Muscle coordination improved by 15%, complicated movements could be performed
quicker and easier after practicing the exercises.

o The amount of biochemical energy generated by the ATP-synthesis rose by up to
500%.

o Neglected brain cells and -areas were activated.

o All test persons perceived an increase of their concentration and memory
faculties by 30 to 50%.

o Learning capacities were improved already after a short training period.

o Creativity and widened perception was improved to a vast degree after only a
few weeks' training.

o An increased release of the relaxing substances endorphine, serotonine and
endovalium was observed. On the other hand also dopamine and noradrenaline,
causing the opposite effect, are released. The result of these antagonistic
influences is a prompt balance of the nervous vegetative system leading to
wellness and altered states of consciousness.

o Due to an increased release of endorphines the trainees noted a feeling of
emotional exultation which affected all domains of human life.

o The efficiency of medicine increased.

o The vital energy contributes to an acceleration of healing processes and thus
brings new vigour and strength into our life. In case of injuries the healing
process was precipitated to one or two thirds below the average time of
recovery.

Results of PCE-tests with special regard to women of any age:

o The natural production of estradiol in women was measurably intensified,
which resulted in a massive alleviation of menstrual pains and the ensuing
changes of mood (nervous depression).

o Extremely violent bleedings were relieved and pains such as migraine were
reduced to a minimum.

o For women in their menopause these exercises are highly beneficial. Many
unpleasant symptoms such as insomnia, constant fatigue, hot flushes, low sexual
desire, were largely alleviated.

o Sexual disorders such as frigidity could be overcome in up to 95% of the
cases.

Results of PCE-training with special regard to men of any age:
-
o Sexual disturbances such as impotence could be eliminated in 95% of the cases.

o Special tests on men proved that the rhythmic contraction of the
pubococcygeus-muscle stimulates also the prostate gland and that endorphines as
well as male sexual hormones are released. This leads to a sense of elation and
to a raising of sexual capacities.

The book "Power für den ganzen Tag", published by Orac, is based on the newest
technologies of medical measurements which enabled the author and his team to
prove and demonstrate for the first time the rising vital energy by scientific
methods. This new technology was developed at the "Institute for Applied
Biocybernetics and Feedback-Research" and was presented to the scientific
community along with the publication of this book. The author is ready to
answer any further questions at the "Institut für angewandte Biokybernetik und
Feedbackforschung", A-1080 Vienna, Josefstädter Straße 72, Tel: ++43 1
408-77-36, Fax: ++43 1 403-41-51, Email: PCE.IBFATNOSPAMmagnet.at .

END Quote]
-
--
Johannes B. Tuemmers

jb.tuemmersATNOSPAMuni-koeln.de
http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/indologie/jtjt2.htm

2 Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996
From: GrandmmaATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Paradox, Jews and the Faith to Doubt

Thank you for your post. I agree.

I will fight to the death FOR a cause
But I have ceased to fight
AGAINST anybody or anything.

-
3 Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996
From: NannuATNOSPAMsanctum.com
Subject: Re: Definition of Humanity

> It is pretty amazing how people can justify their actions in one area
> where it relates to the environment or animals, but when it comes to
> humans it is totally different. It is just an excuse so that you can live
> a careless lifestyle and totally shirk the responsibilty of your actions,
> then after you do something like an abortion, you decide to see if you
> can save some animals since you feel quilty for killing your own baby!
>
> Respectfully
>
> Al Perhacs
__________________

HOW DARE YOU!!    Who the hell gives you the right to sit there, like a god,
accusing people on this list of murdering babies!!

BE GONE WITH YOU! ! !     YOU WHO ARE BETTER THAN THOU!

 THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL LIST!!      IT IS A KUNDALINI LIST!

 You sign, ^respectfully^!  You better get your shit straight fella, cause
you don^t know what  ^RESPECT^  is!

--

   \|\|\|\|\|\|      CHILDREN of the UNIVERSE,  ...Nannu     |\|\|\|\|\|\
-

4 Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996
From: liaATNOSPAMquadrant.net (lia pas)

>Jim Cook wrote:
>>
>>  Hi All,
>>
>>  I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with "Bio Feedback"
>>  Can it be used with the Kundalini experiance somehow ?
>>  Is the equipment costly ?
>>  What exactly does it do. ?
>>  Does the equipment contain radio active components. ?
>>  Does one have to get wired up like someone in the
>>  electric chair. ?
>>  Will friends and family run, screaming, from the house ?
>>  Thank You Much,
>>   Jim
>
>Dear Jim and all,
>
>maybe you find this interesting:
>
>BEGIN Quote
>
>(http://biofeedb.ac.at/ibf/ge/news/n_pce.htm)

-
thanks Johannes. i wonder if any other women who were told to practise
Kegels (which are basically PC-muscle excercises) had some of the "side
effects" of these exercises like better sleep etc etc. and wheter women who
don't practise them have a different birth experience enrgetically. i
hven't really practised them much since i recovered from my son's birth
becaseu they really start the K going, but maybe is should just go with it.

just something to think about :)

lia

5 Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996
From: Mark Rivera

Men say they know many things;
But lo! They have taken wings,
The arts and sciences,
And a thousand appliances;
The wind that blows
Is all that anybody knows.
	(Thoreau 39)
The Body

Why what do you suppose is the Body?
Do you suppose this that has always existed-this meat, bread, fruit, that
	is eaten, is the body?
No, those are visible parts of the body, materials that have existed in
	some way for billions of years-now entering into the form of the
	body
?But there is a real body too, not visible.
	(Whitman 690)

6 Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996
From: Hans Shisler
Subject: Subtle flow after alteration

Well well well...

In a hopefully healthier direction regarding burst control:
does anyone out there have any info, experience, or strong dogma  about the
subtler effects of vasectomy on the flow of K?
There is plenty of info from the perspective of purely physical science, i.e.
health risks are minimal, with a _lower_ post vasectomy death rate [maybe
lower stress and 'guilt'?], but have not heard much regarding K.
-
Must we walk the high wire without the option of a safety net?
Are we murdering bacteria when we brush teeth?
Does life begin at foreplay?
Do I tell you what to do within your body?

cheerio...

~~~hans

nerdATNOSPAMqualcomm.com    http://www.qualcomm.com/~hans
...is the grass always greener
on the wetter side of the tracks?

7 Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1996
From: "Johannes B. Tuemmers"

MR EMIL TKACHUK wrote:

> //o Sexual disorders such as frigidity could be overcome in up to 95% of
> //the cases.
> //Results of PCE-training with special regard to men of any age:
> //o Sexual disturbances such as impotence could be eliminated in 95% of
> //the cases.
>
> You should try marketing this to the manufacturers of prozac who are making
> more people impotent in record numbers...
>
> I don't think PCE-training can offset the miracle drug side effects..
>
>     Emil
>    /=/=/=/

Dear Emil,

whatever Eggetsberger wrote, remember that's not my business. I just quoted his
article and findings, which I found to be interesting. Actually, I find those
references to impotence somehow businesslike and financially viable, rather
than spiritually enlightening... ;-)

cheers,

johannes

--
Johannes B. Tuemmers

jb.tuemmersATNOSPAMuni-koeln.de
http://www.uni-koeln.de/phil-fak/indologie/jtjt2.htm

8 Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996
From: liaATNOSPAMquadrant.net (lia pas)
Subject: Re: Pain and "K"

So in a way we take on the pain of
>others and transmute it through our own body.
>
>To avoid that it is always necessary to be the observer of ourselves, and
>recognise what we are doing.  The more we can do this, the better we feel.
> If we do not, we are in danger of allowing others to utilise our energy,
>rather than solving their own problems.  They do it by asking us to
>physically help, but they also do it by a kind of leaching onto others
>psychologically.  This is a major  problem  for empaths.---detach, detach,
>detach.

as an empath who didn't know it for a long time and got very sick from
gathering others energy, i'm glad you pointed this out, that we need to
observe ourselves and take care of ourselves before we can take care of
others.

>I agree with you about sex being used to feed the body of light.  Some of us
>after "K" actually lose all interest in sex.  This is partly because what can
>compare to "k" on earth anyway?  But also if you are actively working in this
>way, since the purpose of sex in nature is to produce children, we are in a
>sense producing our own child, through feeding the inner self.  The child in
>this case being the continuum of energy bodies in our aura.

:) i like the way you're thinking Jules.

there are times, withthe ebb and flow of K, where i am not at all
interested in sex for sometimes months at a time (much to the chagrin of my
husband). i see those times as me channeling that energy back into my body
to heal myself or do what i need to do with my own energy. there are others
times where sex itself is a healing kind of energy. where the give and take
of partners joins with the enrgy of the universe and, as you said, creates
a child, whether it be a physical child, or a small energetic child for us
to learn from.

>In fact I wonder if the UFO sex encounters are the same thing?

intresting thought. i must mull that one over.

blessed be

Lia

9 Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: non-political

Although this list IS non-political I thought many on it might enjoy the
Natural Law web pages.  http://www.natural-law.com   Makes me think I might
vote.
		Mary,
	The Reluctant Earthling

10 Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996
From: Mary Knapp

>To: NannuATNOSPAMsanctum.com
>From: Mary Knapp
>
>At 05:58 PM 10/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>> then after you do something like an abortion, you decide to see if you
>>> can save some animals since you feel quilty for killing your own baby!
>>> Respectfully
>>> Al Perhacs
>>
>>HOW DARE YOU!!    Who the hell gives you the right to sit there, like a god,
>>accusing people on this list of murdering babies!!>
>> THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL LIST!!      IT IS A KUNDALINI LIST!
>>

>On this planet men have been daring to tell women what to do (with their
bodies and everything else) for 2000 plus years - or more.  Nowadays we just
laugh in reply.

-		Mary,
	The Reluctant Earthling