1 Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996
From: NannuATNOSPAMsanctum.com
Subject: That was a home run!

>  He stayed there for twenty days; then he
> saw
> the power of the devil coming towards him: it appeared to him like an
> Ethiopian woman smelling so vile that he could not bear it. So he drove
> her away, and she said to him, 'I usually seem to be pleasant to the
> hearts
> of men, but because of your obedience and your labour, God has not let
> you be deceived and he has revealed my bad smell to you.' So rising up
> and giving thanks to God he returned to his father and said, 'I no
> longer
> wish to go back to the world, abba, for I have seen its power and its
> bad
> smell.' Now what had happened had been revealed to his father, and he
> said to him, 'If you had remained forty days and kept my commandments
> you would have seen a greater vision.'

Reminds me of peoples attitude towards sex and spirituality.

 Many people are so caught up in the ^sex doesn^t go with spirituality^
theme which has been ^taught^  to them, that they won^t stick around
long enough to  ^see^  the greater vision.

...How^s that Dave?

--
       CHILDREN of the UNIVERSE,  ...Nannu      ؃

2 Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996