1 Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996
From: benjamin
Subject: year of snake

Royale,

-       How would one know if thay were borned in the year of the snake?

                                       Raven Lacroix

2 Date: Sun, 29 Sep 96
From: Theresa "A." Catoe
Subject: Holy Spitit

Thanks Larry. I have found myself going within a lot the last 3 to 6
months.

Love & Light,

T.C.

3 Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: Re: year of snake

At 03:36 PM 9/29/96 +0000, benjamin wrote:
>Royale,
>
>       How would one know if thay were borned in the year of the snake?
>
>                                       Raven Lacroix

-

A Chinese Astrology Web page says: 1941,1953,1965,1977.  About every twelve
years either side of those.  Starts about Feb. most of these years and into
Jan. or Feb. of the next year.  Use a search engine asking for "chinese
astrology"  for details.

Mary
		Mary,
	The Reluctant Earthling