1 Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996
From: Jan Watson
Subject: Re: Any thoughts?, Jan!

RONALD PANIAGUA wrote:

> ANTARIS RA MELCHIZEDEK
> limiteATNOSPAMinfonet.com.py

Hi Ron

Your messages are lovely, but please let me, perhaps out of ignorance,
challenge your name, RA MELCHIZEDEK.  It is making me very uncomfortable.
 I am familiar with the underlying meaning of it, at it appears to me
that either you are arrogant, or this group has been blessed with the
equivalent of a near immortal in our midst.  It is like turning up in the
middle east and using the name Khdir.  It is not something to be done
lightly.

I'm willing to be enlightened.  He who was first to give Abaham bread and
wine in the wilderness long before the birth of Christ, he who directed
the early stages of evolution as a legacy of the early ones - should be
able to do this? No?

jan

-

2 Date: Sun, 29 Sep 96
From: Theresa "A." Catoe
Subject: Lia Pas

Hi Lia,

I don't listen to the news much anymore either. It's to painful. What
strange thinks are happening with the Reiki energy & the K? All I can
tell you is I have something like hot flashes but it feels just like that
engery that flows thru me when I do Reiki. But when it happens, I'm not
doing Reiki. It happens when I'm at work ( I'm an Accountant) & I'm not
thinking Reiki. However, I noticed the other day when I was working
on someone that  the energy felt so much stronger. I don't get to
practice or work on many people. I live in the Bible Belt & people are
afraid of Reiki. They are afraid of anything they don't understand.

How could you tell by my sign off that I do Reiki? Very intuitive aren't
you! Let me know what strange things you are talking about as a lot
has been happening with me that I don't understand.

Love & Light,

T.C.

3 Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996
From: Mark Rivera
Subject: Re: Lia Pas

Excuse my interruption, but what is reiki?

4 Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996
From: Sarti Krishnan
Subject: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

Can you help me? I used to practice Yoga and Kundalini Yoga ever since
childhood. But since my late teen ages, I have been captured by an alcohol
addiction. I am 30 years old now and I have been addicted for 10 years. I feel
a strong need to break away from bondage to freedom of the spirit. But, I have
no strength or direction. Please reply to sartikATNOSPAMmicrosoft.com

5 Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996
From: ori^
Subject: Kundalini and the chakras
-
At 11:03 AM 9/28/96 -1000, Dave Long wrote:
>A mailing list on kundalini should concern
>itself solely with higher chakras.

Hi Dave,
This puzzles me a bit.  From everything I have heard, learned,
and experienced with kundalini, it seems to me that it travels
through each and every chakra.  So to focus the list only on
the higher chakras would be to bypass part of the experience.
-
I think it is more a byproduct of our culture rather than individual
idiosyncracies that there is such a focus on kundalini and the 2nd
chakra.  In some ways though, I feel that many of us are here to do
generational healing.  Not just an individual karmic type thing, but
a more profound genetic healing as well.  I think this might be aided
by the use of the internet to connect with others from all over the
planet.  Healing of self, other and planet.

Another idea I've been playing with... I've heard of something called
the unified chakra.  I have the meditation and have read through it,
but not actually sat and done it.  I've wondered if kundalini might
not be that unification force.  It rises through each chakra, awakening
and clearing it... bring it to consciousness in a way, and as each
chakra is awakened... each energy body, there comes an increasing
awareness that we are no longer alone.  At least that is how I've
perceived it.  And as the energy system is cleared the energy bodies
(chakras) begin to work more and more in harmony... perhaps this is
also where some of the synchronicity which we begin to experience
in the external world during an awakening emanates from.  And the
synchronicity of the chakras is enhanced by the flow of the kundalini
perhaps eventually forming the system into a unified chakra.

These ideas are just developing... This is the first time I've actually
put words to them.  I find it quite exciting the way life, the universe
and everything just sort of dovetails together.

At any rate, my whole reason for writing was to say that I think
we need the full experience... all the chakras.  It is of interest
however that the journey of kundalini through the chakras other than
the 2nd, receives far less notice... perhaps the heart and 3rd eye
are the next most talked about.  I wonder why...

Love and light to all,
ori^

******
*              ori^                   *
*            oriATNOSPAMeskimo.com           *
* http://www.eskimo.com/~ori/ori.html *
******

6 Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996