1 Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996
From: Dolce Vita
Subject: Re: Loved Ones Who "Don't Get It"

> Hi, please define shaktipat for me.
> My lover left me over the weekend and I think he experienced this
> through me too. He has made it clear that he does not want ME.
> His eyes tell me that he wants what I HAVE spiritually. He has
> been searching all his life for what I HAVE. He thinks he will be
> able to take from me and to find someone else like me that he
> can get the same experience from - maybe someone younger,
> thinner, richer in material things, AND have the K energy
> too! (I'm starting to feel like a piece of sh*t).
>
> Melody

-
Hi Melody,

Shaktipat is the descend of shakti, when kundalini gets awakened and a
lot of changes start happening in ones life.
Precisely, when one gets shaktipat, the shakti starts working on you for
your betterment and enlightenment. It can dissolve harmful relationships
in no time. It works in mysterious ways, but for good. That guy seems to
be a jerk and if he does that, why the hell do you want him
around???...This karmatic period in your life is gone and the shakti
will work on your self esteem. I am intruding because you asked, and
because I have seen a lot of experiences where people with k, start of
dissolve relationships with the speed of light. Be patient, if it is
meant to be, your soul partner will arrive.. just like in the
fairytales.

Love,

Lissette

-

2 Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996
From: Dolce Vita
Subject: Re: EGO

>I'm feeling the "joy and peace of wholeness, completeness, and totally
>unrestricted love, but where are all these physical phenomena that I'm
>supposed to be experiencing in kundalini awakening?
>
>Thanks,
>Melody

Hi,
Are you meditating regularly? That will help kundalini for sure.
I always meditate and there is where I started getting all the physical
manifestations.

-
3 Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996
From: Mary Knapp

At 12:23 AM 9/19/96 +0000, Dolce Vita wrote:
It can dissolve harmful relationships
>in no time. It works in mysterious ways, but for good.
.This karmatic period in your life is gone and the shakti
>will work on your self esteem. I am intruding because you asked, and
>because I have seen a lot of experiences where people with k, start of
>dissolve relationships with the speed of light. Be patient, if it is
>meant to be, your soul partner will arrive.. just like in the
>fairytales.
>Love,
>Lissette

Thank you, Lissette, for those very encouraging words.
		Mary,
	The Reluctant Earthling
-

4 Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996
From: Natha Bhaktyananda
Subject: Re: To Melody

Dear Melody,
-
You definitely misunderstood me: I could never say that unconditional love for
God and others would be evil! Maybe we have a different view of what the
concept of love actually means? As a matter of fact, the very word Bhakti
means: devotion, unconditional love...
	With blessing,

	Thy own Atman (Supreme Self),
--