1 Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996
From: liaATNOSPAMquadrant.net (lia pas)
Subject: Re: Fwd: grounding the k

>It's been on my mind to ask these days. What happens to me is that during a
>conversation, I mean to use a word and then another comes out. Like saying
>bogus instead of bogey, words that are not that dissimilar but that mean
>something very different, something that has nothing to do with the subject.
>That's scary, brainwise.
>
>Love to all.
>
>SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

yep. for a while i kept say "incredulous" for "incredible" and "swarthy"
for "surly". both of which have become jokes between me and my huband. "my,
you are looking incredulously surly today!"

tee hee hee

lia

2 Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996
From: liaATNOSPAMquadrant.net (lia pas)
Subject: oops

sorry,i sent a bunch of stuff through my husband's email

edATNOSPAMquadrant.net is really me: liaATNOSPAMquadrant.net

lia

-
3 Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996
From: mabATNOSPAMrio.com (Margaret A. Blaine)
Subject: transposing words

    To the person who is transposing words bogus for bogey.
    I heard a Jean Houstin tape on New Dimensions radio which talked about
this.  It was Michael Toms interview with Jean Houstin.  She said that
Margaret Mead was having that problem and came to her and she told her to
get more exercise.  The problems went away.  Hope this helps.
-                                  Margaret

4 Date: Fri, 13 Sep 96