1 Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: word on Kason/KRN??

At 05:10 PM 9/6/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Wondered if there was any word on KRN/Dr.Kason.  I posted email to SEN,
>but have heard nothing; I tried to visit what apparently *was* the KRN
>website, but the URL is apparently out of date.  Or something.

its probably just overloaded (grin).

>Dan was going to check this out--

yep, i see dr. kason on sept 27, but will be faxing her monday on this request.

>Just wondering!  I'm very curious...
-
me, i've been busy with nightly STEPs (for those of you in the know). ugh...
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

2 Date: Fri,  6 Sep 96
Not much there; looks like you have to snail mail for more info.

-Tim
-
>Wondered if there was any word on KRN/Dr.Kason.  I posted email to SEN,
>but have heard nothing; I tried to visit what apparently *was* the KRN
>website, but the URL is apparently out of date.  Or something.
>
>Dan was going to check this out--
>
>Just wondering!  I'm very curious...
>
>Juliet
-

3 Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Only through experience can one know

Here we get into semantics, don't we? But, to put it as clear as possible
when the self is absorbed into Divine Will, the consciousness of duality is
eliminated. Instead of there being two things happening within the movement,
there is one... only movement as doing with no thought connected to the
action. It used to be that this IAmNess was spoke as being, but even more
accurate then being is doing, because life is movement, and when the creator
is at work within its creation, all there is... is movement. Here the knowner
and the known are the same, let's say it another way. There is only effect,
no cause when there the self has finished the process of death. Where there
is no thought, there is only action. The purpose of meditation is to move
into the no-thought state, however, it is through directly meeting the Christ
face to face that the self is burned out, once this happens everything
changes because of the illusion of the self is totally exposed. Then there is
only the extreme heat, light, power of the Christ left to carry on. Does this
speak to your heart? Gloria

4 Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: crying, k, ears, etc

well i've just noticed that this happens a lot. and i dismissed it as part
of the process... silly me...

tonight after i recover from my current experience which seems to make my k
starting 6 weeks ago look like a sunday picnic  perhaps I'll figure
out what the pressure in the ears is all about.

half of me feels hot, the other cool, yin and yang again? oh well...
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

-

5 Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996
From: ori^
Subject: Head pressure [was: question on awakening]

Hello ,
I haven't taken a course such as you describe, but the meditative
state including pressure on the head-- I have experienced.

At 03:16 PM 9/5/96 -0500, wrote:
>In the exercises one always has to be in an alpha or light meditative state.
>I have not had much experience with meditation until these exercises.  It
>seems that whenever I enter this state, I become almost "dizzy".  Things
>seem to be a bit off kilter and I have a hard time maintaining balance.
>There also seems to be an added pressure on my head.

When the energy was first beginning to move in me, I was involved in
meditations online with one or more people.  As the energy rose... I
would experience a certain amount of lightheadedness... although staying
connected with others in the meditation often helped to rebalance it.

During the most intense of times I did experience the pressure in my
head and almost a blurring of vision... often only looking through one
eye.  I even came close a couple times to blacking out, or falling out
of my chair.  This generally was accompanied by energy flowing through
my palms and soles of my feet, often with a burning sensation.

A multidimensional healer I know suggested I breathe :)
This is often a good idea while we are still in the body :)
Breathing and focusing on opening the head chakra... relaxing
a bit... seemed to help the energy to flow more freely.
I also found it helpful to have water nearby.  Either to drink,
or to splash on my face or arms.  For me, water is a very soothing
element which seemed to help me to stay connected with my body.

Additionally... beginning the meditation in a grounded state really
seemed to enhance the flow.

Hope this helps a bit,
ori^

*   ori^         *