1 Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996
From: hbarrettATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Holly N. Barrett, Ph.D.)
Subject: K, this list & dissipative structures

Anybody else participating in this list thinking of Chaos Theory?  So
much passion and outrage.  Yikes!  This list exasperates me, makes me
feel lonely, includes me, and often makes me feel very, very happy.
What is this list if not a feedback loop of a high order, destined to
break down over and over again and re-organize with increasing
complexity.  And, holy cow, doesn't K do the same thing?!  Boy am I
loving this epiphany!

Love,

Holly

-

2 Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Only through experience can one know

Gloria I'm afraid that I have to agree with Nannu, after "k' we can
experience direct contact with our higher selves. My Higher Self resides in
me, and the more I communicate with s/he the more I become s/he.

Love Jule

3 Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996
From: D M England
Subject: Re: Health Problems

Mark,

Yes it does suck to be sick.  I exhausted all the avenues of western
medicine for my problem and then went to yoga.  I don't blame or
distrust the medical establishment they just couldn't help with this
problem.  I advocate a mixture of western and alternative medicine.
I guess I just want the best of both worlds.  Have you seen a western
style doctor about your problems.  They are very good at solving a
lot of acute illnesses.  It seems to me that the fail at chronic
problems.  Take care of your self and tell me how it is going.

                                                          Diane
-

4 Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Do all of you realize that the higher self dies also, it is the no self that
you are going to. In the no self one becomes the Christ. Gloria

-

5 Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Direct Experience

Howard,
Thanks for the communication, I don't share anything unless it comes from
direct experience. Sometimes breaking down thought forms that are attached to
people, believed and maintained requires a powerful thought form in return.
No one has to believe me in what I say, that is totally up to each of you,
however, if you have the courage to move with it, then talk to me about what
happens. Gloria

6 Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996
From: Debra Williams

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996 GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> Do all of you realize that the higher self dies also, it is the no self that
> you are going to. In the no self one becomes the Christ. Gloria

Gloria,
How do you understand the levels?
self, higher self, no self.

What is the higher self and how does it live or die?

Are there other levels?
what is in each?

How does one move from one level to the next,
Are they transcendent or inclusive?

can one coexist in self and no self simultaneously?

What is the purpose of moving to no self?

what is the role of self?

7 Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996
From: Niles Rodrick
Subject: Many paths,only one way,...'I' am the way...

>Do all of you realize that the higher self dies also, it is the no self that
>you are going to. In the no self one becomes the Christ. Gloria

But we ALREADY are Christ. Most of us don't realize this fact because of what
we have been 'taught'.  Look in the mirror and....'see'. When Christ said
"whosoever believeth in me shall have everlasting life", he didn't mean for it
to be used for idolization,  but rather, to be applied to oneself, because if
you don't believe in yourself, after looking in that mirror...

-
8 Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996

Subject: question on awakening

I am currently taking a course on "whole brain" learning.  It's primary
purpose is to allow 100% of the brain to be utilized and control (or
programmed) on a conscious level.  There are many different applications for
this (including "reading" at speeds of over 50,000 wpm) and different
exercises are given to integrate both the right and left hemispheres of the
brain, as well as to increase awareness (both mental and physical).

In the exercises one always has to be in an alpha or light meditative state.
I have not had much experience with meditation until these exercises.  It
seems that whenever I enter this state, I become almost "dizzy".  Things
seem to be a bit off kilter and I have a hard time maintaining balance.
There also seems to be an added pressure on my head.

After a few day of the exercises, I now find that I am almost always feeling
this way.  I realize that this may be totally unrelated to kundalini, but
I'm curious if anyone out there had an awakening by taking a course such as
this or achieved it quickly through meditation.  I do not presume to say
that I have had a full (or even partial) awakening, but I find myself at a
loss for information.

Any help or feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated.

In Love and Light,

-

9 Date: Thu, 05 Sep 1996
From: Iver Juster
Subject: Meditation

For those of you who get bored during still meditation, please be aware that
there are alternatives.

Osho teached a dynamic kundalini meditation (http://earth.path.net/aaahyes/
then under center, Kundalini meditation). His writings discuss dynamic
meditation extensively and are discussed more at
(http://www.osho.org/homepage.htm)-look up his writings on meditation, as
well as Tantra, and lots of other neat things.

I also have been doing breathing meditations to calm my adrenals. Alternate
nostril breathing, straight out of Hatha yoga. There is more to life that
the sitting still approach, for those of us who love to be on the move! I am
sure the Ashtangis, the dancers, the martial artists, etc., will agree and
be full of suggestions as well.
-
Love and light, Patti

10 Date: Thu, 05 Sep 96