1 Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: kundalini and me.

I would like to offer the subject of self remembering up to the group. HOw
many of you relate to yourself as a soul/spirit and not as a human in a body
with a mind, etc.

If there is a real knowing of oneself from that of soul, we can eliminate the
nature of the discussion a pick it up into higher dimensions. Now, some of
you may react about higher/lower, but the fact is, to really manifest mastery
over the self, one must transcend the lower places to go to the areas of pure
consciousness. At a later time, when the work is done and you have passed the
tests prepared, you then go back and transform the lower vibrations. But, you
don't do the lower first, sorry, it is fact. Gloria

-

2 Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996
From: hbarrettATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Holly N. Barrett, Ph.D.)

This kind of awareness is happening to me increasingly.  I visualize it
as kind of like those supersterile experiments where the experimenter
puts on gloves that let her enter her hands into the sterile
environment, if you get the picture! Spirit is in the glove that is my
body, moving in the experimental world.  Sometimes I can feel the
"pain" of being incarnate.  This is all involuntary, can't call it up
at will.
What exactly does "self-remembering" mean?

Love,

Holly

-
3 Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger

At 01:41 PM 9/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I would like to offer the subject of self remembering up to the group. HOw
>many of you relate to yourself as a soul/spirit and not as a human in a body
>with a mind, etc.

I think a "higher" discussion is welcome.

May I ask if you also imply to discuss "walk-ins" "wanderers" and the like?
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

4 Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: Psychosis and Spiritual emergence

I must recommend the tape series 'Energy Anatomy' by Carolyn Myss.  She is
on the cover of both Yoga Journal (the one with the Mudras also) and Common
Boundaries this month.  She discusses each chakra and lots and lots of other
things of interest to this group.  For instance, she insists there is no way
one can become truly spiritual/mystical without going a bit nuts in the
process.  She does this all with high energy and lots of humor.

I found these tapes entertaining, enlightening *and* comforting.  A bit
expensive ($50) but I think very worth while.  Available from Sounds True
800-333-9185.

5 Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996
From: Juliet
Subject: Re: more kundalini

Dan Gahlinger wrote:

> At 10:41 PM 9/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >Dan,
> >Everything has a vibration doesn't it? When your immune system is weak it is
> >very easy to become allergic to things in our environment, but when the
> >immune system kicks in and is functioning you can just as easy kick the
> >allergic reactions.

A note on this, if it matters:

I think I read in a book by Dr. Sherry Rogers that *technically* it is
just the reverse--allergic reactions tend to occur in individuals with
*hyper* active immune systems.  That is, that hystamine release is an
immune system function...

Kind of interesting...

6 Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996
From: Juliet
Subject: Dr. Kason???

I'm new here as of a few days ago...

Who the heck is this Dr. Kason, anyway??

Sounds interesting!

Juliet
-

7 Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger

At 02:20 PM 9/2/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Dan Gahlinger wrote:

-
Actually Julie, I *DIDN'T* write that at all. It was a reply to my message,
and was actually written by Gloria. It was written to me as the first line
indicates.

>> At 10:41 PM 9/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
>> >Dan,
>> >Everything has a vibration doesn't it? When your immune system is weak it is
>> >very easy to become allergic to things in our environment, but when the
>> >immune system kicks in and is functioning you can just as easy kick the
>> >allergic reactions.
>>
>A note on this, if it matters:
>
>I think I read in a book by Dr. Sherry Rogers that *technically* it is
>just the reverse--allergic reactions tend to occur in individuals with
>*hyper* active immune systems.  That is, that hystamine release is an
>immune system function...
>
>Kind of interesting...
-
but of course, that's why hystamine blockers work so well. My message (which
was actually a reply to the one you quoted), was talking about how my
infection was just after a day of being "high" on adreneline (yes I was
having an adreneline rush for over 8 hours straight - skydiving can do that
to you ).
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

-
8 Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Dr. Kason???

At 02:24 PM 9/2/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm new here as of a few days ago...
>
>Who the heck is this Dr. Kason, anyway??

Dr. Kason is one of the executive (one of the highest ones if perhaps the
founder perhaps, I'm not sure), anyhow of something called "KRN" the
Kundalini Research Network, and something else called "SEN" Spiritual
Emergence Network.

I am passing on info about this list to her, and will be getting her
permission to post a message about KRN shortly.
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

-

9 Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996