1 Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996
From: nannuATNOSPAMsuncoastonline.com
Subject: Re: Economic loss

Although I agree 100% in what you are saying, In my 37 years of research I
have found that sex plays a very important role in K. Is there no one else that
sees this connection?, ...or am I just plain nuts...?

[The sad thing is, that minute
or two could have been spent engaging a real meaningful message,
learning
about K experiences of others, etc, rather than reading about Jesus Christ,
homeopathy, sex, or "I agree."  When the signal-to-noise ratio approaches
all noise, it ceases to be worth an hours time for a couple of minutes
pleasure.]
-

2 Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: kundalini and me.

At 11:47 AM 8/31/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>Kundalini for me has been impossible to define.

personally I think this is as it should be. a "friend" of mine has been
WANTING the k for the longest time, and "holding it over my head" been
tlaking about how it moved up to his heart level and then stopped. To me
this was a sure sign whatever he WAS having was not kundalini.  It just
doesnt work that way. and suddenly out of the blue I had mine, unexpectedly,
and yes, I'll say partially unwanted as well. I could have done (and still
could) without some of the experiences. and he's asked me to describe it and
what led to it, he's like a dog on a bone about getting it going.
-
sometimes i feel like i wouldnt want to wish the k on my worst enemy, its
that bad. well i shouldnt say it that way, just the way it feels sometimes,
very rarely, and other times, its the most wonderous thing i've ever felt.

and it all comes down to what you said in one line: you cant describe it.
not really.

>Maybe at some point I will re-subscribe and join back in the conversation.

you're leaving? well i have to say that was one of the best posts (if not
THE best) I've seen on this list yet. I'm both overjoyed that you wrote it,
and saddened at your leaving. I wish in some parts that you'd stay, and yet
another part of me understands why you are leaving.

In whatever endevour you choose, I wish you luck and happiness.
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

-
3 Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Preparing the Temple

At 08:31 PM 8/30/96 PDT, you wrote:
>Dan,
>
>I made no wild claims about WhiteGold; I stated in fact that some consider it
>toxic and I have not taken any.  That part of my post had more to do with
>naturally-occurring substances containing monatomic irridium and rhodium
>like in carrot juice.  Do you have a problem with carrot juice?!

never said you did.  Are you sure you read my message? I
never said anything of the kind.

what are you talking about "carrot juice" ? I never mentioned it once. Are
you sure you read my message properly?

>Although there is no scientific evidence yet that monatomics have any
>"philosophical" benefits, I consider it more than coincidence that many
>of the naturally-occurring substances containing them like aloe, pine bark
>extract and kombucha have *very* clearly defined and sometimes amazing
>health benefits.

never said that either. very true there is no scientific, or medical
evidence for these items. you should not attribute benifits from
"like-substances" to other substances because of such a thin connection. For
some reason it reminds me of conversations about "gold" and "lead"...

these are unlike holistic medicines though, and I'd like them to remain
seperate, no i'm not suggesting you are saying they are the same.

reminds me of a time when i went looking for melatonin (sp) only to find out
there are about 5 different "types" and it seems 4 of the five types do
absolutely nothing. interestingly enough the natural health stores in my
city only sell the "useless" versions.

this is another reason for people to be careful about these types products,
the "name" is usually not enough.
-
>That post was from the heart Dan, and your response hurt.  I will be a
>little less likely to openly discuss my 'cosmic' experiences on this list
>because of it.  Naw, I take that back...

I did not ever say YOUR post was not from the heart. please read more
carefully in the future, you only hurt yourself.

>Feelin' great but my feet still hurt!

well if you read it better, you'd know that's not what I said, or meant. so
Tim, back on a better topic, where *IS* all that cosmic stuff anyhow??

I shared mine and you didnt even comment at all. completely ignored it. now
THAT hurt...
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

-
4 Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996
From: vetfindATNOSPAMinteraccess.com (Judy Kavanaugh)
Subject: reminder

Hi everyone,
For those of you who would like to join in with healing energies for El
Collie, we will be sending our healing thoughts her way Sunday morning at 9
central time.
Judy
-

5 Date: Sat, 31 Aug 96
From: tseewATNOSPAMservtech.com

--- On Sat, 31 Aug 1996 08:05:14 -0500  reikiATNOSPAMbbs.pennet.com wrote:

>Tim
>
>hi and welcom to the list.  I really enjoyed reading about the research
>you have done.  As far as the nutrition goes, something that really
>helped me out a lot was finding a Naturopath who uses a technique called
>Contact Relfex Analysis.

Thanks!  Nice to BE here!

I haven't heard of this before but will check to see if there are any
local practitioners.
-
>As far as the Kombucha goes,  go for it.  i have been taking it for over
>a year now, and really believe that it is a "chi tonic".  Have you tried
>Chi Kung or Tai Chi as an assist in your development?  That too seems to
>help me a lot.

My body work thus far has been limited to lots of exercise.  Are you
a reiki practitioner?  If so, perhaps there's something you could post
about reiki/k?

>Hope you enjoy the book on "Don Carlos".  I think that could be a
>required reading for all looking to not only survive this experience but
>to excell as well.

The saying, "Truth is One; It is known by different names...", comes to
mind.

We should have at least tolerance for all belief systems and paths...they
all lead to same "place" eventually.

>in the light
>
>john
>reikiATNOSPAMhhs.net

Take care,
-Tim

-
6 Date: Sun, 01 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: more kundalini

Well back on topic... (bear with me for a moment)... I recall some people I
knew talking about various foods having different vibrations. Someone I know
actually mentioned a medical doctor who treated patients by covering a
wounded area with a specific frequency of sound. There was even one person
who was missing a part of their knee, and was missing a specific material,
and had too much of another, so this Doctor fed the frequency of the one
(atomic weight) minus the other (atomic weight) and the person actually
regrew the missing part of the knee.

Now I've heard a lot of claims, and this one seemed pretty "out there" if
you know what I mean, and I never paid too much heed to this "vibrational
value of things", that is until recently. Let me explain, and you tell me...

Several months back (before my k started), I had a jaw infection, and was on
penicillin for several weeks (close to 6), things were improving, but way
too slow, or so they told me, there was a danger it could get into my
corotid (sp) and then it'd be bye-bye. Anyhow, they put me on a stronger
antibiotic and within two weeks I was pretty much cleared up.

about 4-5 weeks ago, my k really kicked in, the first major movement. 2
weeks ago, i got a throat infection, and was placed on an anti-biotic,
amoxicillan, which I had actually had before (jaw infection) for probably
two weeks. Anyhow, within a week I had a drug allergy from this. and pretty
bad too. I saw my doctor who couldnt really explain it.

there is a side note for those out there, amoxicillan plus mono = allergic
reaction. this was interesting, but not my case. just something to note.

someone had an interesting theory on my case though, it seems they figure
the k has adjusted my vibrational rate (which is actually the case, my
vibrational rate has increased quite a bit), and now after the k has hit,
because of this change, the vibrational value of the antibiotic is actually
something i'm allergic to.

well on the rational side, my being an incredibly rational person (to the
point of hair-splitting) at times. I don't really know if I buy all this,
and i dont really have a gut instinct telling me either way.  all i do know,
is that it is the only "logical" explanation (ahem). its the only available
theory that fits all the facts.

i will say i'm starting to take the vibrational discussions a bit more
seriously, a lot of things do make sense, such as bio-magnetics and so
forth. our bodies do vibrate, and we do have a magnetic field around us, it
makes sense that "off-frequency" things will affect us in different ways.

the reason i posted this to the list, was because perhaps there are others
out there just going through k now or those who have experienced k for a
while, and eating foods or taking medicines and getting sick, and not really
understanding why. of course running around trying to figure out the atomic
weight for all the food you eat is a bit silly too (not to mention
difficult). just trying to note that perhaps this could be one explanation,
if you havent been able to find any other answers.
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

-

7 Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996
From: rbertanATNOSPAMpc.jaring.my (Lat & Ramesh)
Subject: Re: has anyone else felt this?

Dear John,
subtle system. The chakras, 7 in number, are not only placed along the
spinal cord, but are reflected on your hands, feet and the different parts
of the head. The chakra right on the top of your head corresponds to the
Sahasrara, the 1000-petalled lotus written about in ancient religious
teachings. The numbness that you feel is most likely due to a lack of
balance in your subtle system. All this, and more knowledge can be obtained
from the teachings of Sahaja Yoga. If you're keen to learn more about this
amazing knowledge, please visit the Sahaja Yoga main page at
http://www.halcyon.com/sahajnet/SahajaYoga.html
God bless!
regards, Lat

-

8 Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996
From: cmwithATNOSPAMcris.com (Michelle Withers)
Subject: Re: leaving

Dear all,

I have received a great outpouring of alarm at my leaving the list.  Many
defending the list - saying that we have been through a great test
recently, but we're on the mend now.

I have witnessed many such tests which come up in lists.  We test our
strength as a family during these times.

I wanted to share with you all something I have noticed about the group.  I
don't see the group discussing the entity/spirit/God with as much reverance
- and awe, or love (in particular), as I am experiencing. I could never
speak of the energy with such hatred as I have witnessed.  Makes me wonder,
and get confused.
-

The group on several occassions has discussed physical manifestations, such
as pain, illness or burning, and then proceeded to put the pain in such a
context as to feel angry, or upset with the CAUSE of the physical
manifestation.

With me - I am having MANY experiences with physical manifestations.  I
have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, and I truly believe - with all of my heart
that it is only my body reacting to the tremdous experience it is going
through with the energy of God and the Mother coursing through it -
changing my *self*, making me feel more love and compassion to everyone and
everything.  I can genuinely say that with every new pain in the neck
physical manifestation :)  It is like proof for me that this is Really -
Happening - To me  - !!  :)  And in that * moment * that I feel "AHA - it's
God's' fault!!"  I get such a smile spread over my face, and I wonder at
how He has done it again!  usually makes me giggle, and then I feel all my
heavenly friends laugh slowly, nodding their heads - telling me that I am
changing and it is only temporary.

Physical manifestations of God.  How can we possibly talk down to these
experiences??  Share them - wonder at how he has created a "pain in the
neck".  Discuss about how we can help one another overcome this physical
manifestation.

But I suppose this wouldn't fit into the Kundalini topic - would it??

Well - It looks like I've gone way too far - again.  :)

I wanted to also tell you - before you all defend yourselves  :)  - that I
received MANY letters defending the Kundalini family.  I must say that I
haven't witnessed such a wonderful outpouring, and showing of love towards
me or the group, since I've been on the group.  I had thought that you all
couldn't care less about me.  I hardly ever get responses to my posts, and
this is when I connect with people, :( .

Thank you all for the pleasure of this final bath in your collective love
:)  Too bad you don't show it more often.  Maybe you will try to start as
of now.  :)  Obviously it is not that you don't know HOW to show your love
- because I received many letters which openly showed me their hearts and
souls  :)

Thank you all,

In light and love,

Michelle