1 Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Various, from Jule

Hi everyone:

How much love I felt from all of you as I read the posts today.

John H. and Steven thanks so much  for  your input on grounding.  John, I
think your idea might well work .  Strikes me it is a little like some of the
yoga postures, which do ground me.  I needed a quicker method, and this might
be a shortcut. By the way John I like all your posts and you certainly help
me, and probably lots of other folks too,

 Steven I will try your method , but like Von I have an active imagination,
so I can't guarantee not to stangle myself in plant life like Von apparently
tried to do.!  Sometimes I've tried imagining myself a tree with a massive
root system in mother earth.  Trouble is I become a bird and fly to the top
of the tree!  My mind is way too active.

Diane:  I leave and enter other planes and kind of split my consciousness.  I
am aware of my body, but I am elsewhere at the same time.  I can't explain it
better than that.
I'm sure Von knows what I mean.

  As I see it the difference between Schizophrenia and what happens to me is
that I am aware that this is not the norm. for most people, so I keep my
mouth shut.  I am sane enough to keep quiet in other words.   Those I have
met with that disease let it all hang out and think their reality is
happening in 3D.  At least I  know the other planes are not 3D wherever they
are.

Von:
I love humor.  Spirit is eternally playful.  If it weren't for humor I would
have thrown my hands up in despair a long time ago. Truthfully, it was only
when I began to be able to laugh at myself, that I even began to like myself.
 I've found "K" to be a little like the trickster character in mythology, and
I need every ounce of humor to deal with it.

Barb:

I loved your post.  Especially the part about extending the light into the
world around you.  Sometimes it is hard to allow others to be free.
 Especially if you think they are making a mess of it.  Being a parent I know
all about letting go, but I do need reminders sometimes.  Especially because
one of our kids is having a hard time just now.  In fact I've always thought
the hardest part of being a parent is letting the children go.

Rondi and Lori:

Thanks for your comments, I needed that boost today.

Love Jule

-
2 Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996
From: "Debee L. Thomas"
Subject: Re: Crying

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, John Halonen wrote:

> This morning a strange crying has come over me.
> But it feels good to do.
>
> Peace and love
> John

The Soul Would Have No Rainbow Had The Eyes No Tears...

Blessed Be

Debee

-

3 Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996
From: "D. M. England"

This crying is a release of stored emotion in the body.  It is one of
the most rewarding and good experiences that you can give yourself.
Only by releasing stored emotions and blocks can the ten bodies be
integrated into the 11th body.
-
                                Diane

4 Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996