1 Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Acronyms and abbreviations found in the posts.

At 02:27 PM 8/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Bill
>
>>What does "IMHO" mean?<
>
>International  Male  Homosexual Organization.
>
>I am surprised at you, Bill:)
>
>Von

come on Von, let's not take advantage of the poor fellow! :) sheesh.
-
[snicker] ROFL...

IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
LOL - Laugh Out Loud
ROFL - Rolling On Floor Laughing
BRB - Be Right Back
TTYL - Talk To You Later
TTFN - Ta-Ta For Now
IMO - In My Opinion
-
There's tons more, but I forget them all...
Dan.
there are always possibilities...

2 Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996
From: "William P. Wilkes"
-
Dan Gahlinger wrote:

> IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
> LOL - Laugh Out Loud (or Lots Of Laughs)
> ROFL - Rolling On Floor Laughing
> BRB - Be Right Back
> TTYL - Talk To You Later
> TTFN - Ta-Ta For Now
> IMO - In My Opinion
>
> There's tons more, but I forget them all...
> Dan.
> there are always possibilities...

Thanks, Dan!  Steven  suggested something like AFAIK - as far as
I know.

If folks send me more, and I'll keep the list going until it stops
growing.
-
Sincerely, Bill

3 Date: Mon, 26 Aug 96
From: daljeet.sidhuATNOSPAMtempe.vlsi.com
Subject: Re: Anonymous Post (Awakening Awry?)

hi Richard,
I found fresh lemon in water very useful. It calms me down,
and reduces the restlessness.

Von: Beer/wine provides me some relief, but it kills the
     intoxication Gods remembrance provides me.

Love,
-Daljeet

-
4 Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996