1 Date: Thu, 22 Aug 96
From: John Halonen
Subject: Re: John's Laws

Von, No offense taken.
-
But on the contrary, I find many things you say very insightful.

Peace,
John Halonen

From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com             \ America On-Line: (V487) To:   Kundalini
-
Hi: John Halonen

This is my personal opinion.   I am not alway right, but most of the time I
am.

Don't be offended because that is not my intention.

"Did you notice that we agree on almost nothing!" (Nothing)  I have tried
very hard to see what is the problem.
-
Do you have any of your own observations concerning this. Does anyone?  It's
just strange to me.

As always,
Von

2 Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996
From: reikiATNOSPAMbbs.pennet.com
Subject: Re: Throat Chakra

hi,
   the "kwa"s are bridges.  there are several.  one is between the thumb
and pointer finger.  Spread them so only one web of skin is between
them.  another is at the waist hip junction.  if you know about letting
the bum sink or wedging in that takes care of that.  Another is where
the chest and arm meet.  make sure that if you are standing with the
arms hanging o rif you are doing the tree hugging posture there is about
a fist length of area open between the pecs and the biceps.  you sorta
look like a tough guy, but it's different.

the best book i have seen that mentions this is opening you energy
gates. i can not remember the author but he definately keeps his kwa's
open.
-
as far as the tree's go,  doing chi kung by them, with them, etc.... is
a very powerful touching experience.

take care

john
reikiATNOSPAMhhs.net

-
3 Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996
From: reikiATNOSPAMbbs.pennet.com
Subject: K and CFS

jennifer,
   my wife i believe is going through kundalini due cfs.  she dosen't
uderstand it yet, but she has a lot of symptoms.  feel free to keep in
touch.

-  also, my symptoms began around what was a significant trauma in my
life.   agian a blessing is disguise.

john

reikiATNOSPAMhhs.net

4 Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996
From: LwMema3ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: To Jule

Jule-
I loved the Native American Indian Prayer! Very appropriate, Thank you for
sharing it!
Love,
Lori

-
5 Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: The guru thing

At 04:41 PM 8/21/96 -0700, you wrote:

>> sick of the "psychic fairs" (not that everyone at a psychic fair is a fraud,
>> but...
>
>i know what you mean -- the psychic unfairs -- there are plenty to go around.
>
>) my "friend" had an interesting idea, that was to check your vibes on
>> the people first, he seemed to think he got a different feel from the
>> "legitimate" ones.
>
>yes, this works very well for me.  it was a gift of the k...
>>
>> There are always possibilities...
>
>and that's just in THIS universe.... *8-)

hehehe... cute Karol Anne. actually I havent been to a psychic fair since
last Oct. which was my first psychic fair. well , not first, but the other
one is outside of time, so I wont get into that. I went to a psychic fair
and got my astral (aura) photo done. I have learned since, that even with
the best equipment, these are really just a novelty, it's not a true
representation of your aura.

Dan.

6 Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: K and CFS

At 08:33 PM 8/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>My name is Jennifer and I am new to the list.  I have had chronic fatigue
>syndrome for 9 years.  I worked through most of my illness, but over the past
>almost 4 years I have been too sick to work and have been on disability.
> Over the past month or so I have been experiencing the symptoms of the
>movement of Kundalini- involuntary body movements, belly breathing, etc.  I
>work with two energy healers who have assured me that I am having a K
>experience.  I am wondering if anyone has ever come to Kundalini through
>illness.  Has anyone been cured from illness  after going through K?  This,
>of course is my hope, but I have been feeling more tired than ever.  Thanks
>for any advice/feedback that you could give to a newcomer to the experience
>of Kundalini.
>
>Jennifer

I dunno Jennifer, from reading this list, you'd think you get illness AFTER
(or as a result of) the k.  everyone here seems to be getting sick
the same way.

Was it me or R. that started this sickness mess?

Dan.

7 Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996