1 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: and the weirdness goes on

At 04:35 PM 8/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>

>The most recent oddity is this crawling feeling I have on my body
>occasionally.  It almost feels like a bug moving swiftly across my calf, or
>forearm - wherever.  When I look down to see what it is (used to swat
>frantically at it  :)), I can sometimes see my skin shivering in the area
>which is experiencing this feeling.

well Michelle, I get these too, have for years. i find them rather annoying,
and pretty much ignore them. [grin] someday we'll figure out what its about.

Dan.

>In light and love,
>
>Michelle

-

2 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Crawlings and stuff

At 04:44 PM 8/20/96 +0000, you wrote:
>One thing I love about this list: I see so many mirrors of myself, it amazes
>me to no end.
>
>Yes, I have the crawling things too. I used to think of it as "an egg
>trickling down my thigh" (or arm, or chest, or wherever).
>
>Dan's sunburn is what I call "dry ice", that is, it feels like someone is
>touching me with dry ice, it hurts-- even when nothing is touching me.
>
>Re the energy: after my awakening my energy was dealt a severe blow. I slept
>10 hours a nights, and caught up on weekends. Finally I took thryoid, which
>helped a lot. But I have never been the same, energetically, since... I need
>my sleep! At least I am back to 8 hours, 11 years later. I always feel like
>I have never been the same since then, it was such a blow to my body.
>
>Re giving energy away: sometimes, the more I gave away the better I felt.
>Like I had to vent some. Keeping it bottled up was harmful. I feel that Dan,
>in communicating, is truly giving of his spirit and sharing his energy with
>us in a positive way.
>
>...For a year or so afterwards I was very allergic to things. I took
>homeopathy. Either the homeopathy or the thryroid worked, I got more energy,
>and my allergies dissappeared.
>
>Migraines give you sensitivity to light (and of course, since k,  I got
>migraines. But no one really knows what migraines are, and I often wonder if
>they are just k symptoms.) Extreme light sensitivity, & sound sensitivity (I
>carry a pair of earplugs with me always, in case I go into a store or
>restaurant and the sound level is unbearable to me.)
>
>Night sweats- natch. Psychic sponge, yup. Oversensitive--like you wouldn't
>believe.
>
>Have we mentioned sensations of snake bites, stabbing, plugged into light
>sockets, rashes, k-volcanos (heat blisters), electric currents.....?

hows this: usually if i wear a sweater (cotton or wool), i'll get this
intense burning sensation right at the center of the chest at the top where
the ribs meet, anyhow, i've had it actually burn (black) the sweater, but
not the tshirt or shirt I have underneath. I've thought this was strange,
and pretty much ignored it. needless to say i dont wear such clothing any
more. my "cure" for this works, for me anyhow. also reminds me of the
stabbing searing hot pain in the tips of the toes for some reason.

Perhaps this is all just venting energy your body is trying to get rid of. I
do not know.

Dan.
>And let's remember the good side, shared by many: the love, the sensitivity,
>the obsession with evolution of consciousness and the planet, (for me:) the
>enhanced senuality drive, the empathy and x-ray vision into others, the
>limitless creativity, the psychic senses, the hallucinations, the
>attractions others feel to me, the deep commitment to be in present time.
>
>Anyhow, my point is that I have been so grateful to find kindred spirits.
>Yes this list takes time, but to me, you are all my friends, and I bathe in
>the k energy. I am proud and happy to have you all in my life.
>
>I have learned so much from everyone, and will never be as alone again. And
>I have loved showing my family what you all have said, so that they too can
>appreciate the magnitude of this energy. I keep feeling, We are all one!
>This is happening to all of us! I am in even greater awe of the phenomenon
>of the k.
>
>Love to you all
>
>Patti
>
>PS: have just started craniosacral therapy for my migraines. I have this
>amazing feeling that  it will help! If anyone is interested I will be happy
>to share more.

3 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Wendy

>To: "I.Juster"
>From: Wendy
>
>Thank you Patti
>
>You just megarecharged my already overflowing batteries
>
>Love,
>Wendy

Leap and the net will appear.
http://www.tiac.net/users/wenders
___________________

       Midnight is when noon is born.       - Chinese proverb
___________________

-
4 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Wendy
Subject: Re: eyes, flashes of light

LOL MARY!!!!!!

I think the list is going "haywire" here cos coyote medicine is fast at work
to keep us on our (ouchy) tippy toes!

laughing

Love,
Wendy

At 04:56 PM 8/20/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all the similarities I share with
>others on this list.  Right now I too have chills, fever, ear ache, sore
>throat and owerwhelming weakness.  Prayers welcome.  Lights for many many
>years now, during the day too.  This redness near the nose. The skin, the
>feet. Laugh or cry?  At least we found each other.
>
>On the subject of weird list e-mail, I get mine backwards.  I read replies
>before original posts.
>
>The weirdness plays on.
>
>Mary
>

>At 03:03 PM 8/20/96 -0400, Dan Gahlinger wrote:
>>well here's another one to add to the "oddities" list. [grin] we've talked
>>about changing eye color, and some have mentioned colored rings formed
>>around the edges of the eyes. now for something similar yet different...
>>
>>usually when i am about to go to sleep, and just close my eyes, there are
>>between 2-5 flashes of white light, circles of light that start on the
>>outside periphery of my vision and move "closer" to me. these brilliant
>>flashes are not painful at all, and usually only take a fraction of a second
>>each to complete.
>>
>>I have no idea why I'm mentioning this now, just thought i'd throw another
>>log onto the "weird" pile. :)
>>
>>Dan.

Leap and the net will appear.
http://www.tiac.net/users/wenders
___________________

       Midnight is when noon is born.       - Chinese proverb
___________________
-

5 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Wendy

Dan Grin,

GADS! I hope not!  You mean I'm gonna start lookin like your DOG too?????
-
Love
Wendy

>To: kundalini-lATNOSPAMexecpc.com
>From: Dan Gahlinger
>
>At 04:56 PM 8/20/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all the similarities I share with
>>others on this list.  Right now I too have chills, fever, ear ache, sore
>>throat and owerwhelming weakness.  Prayers welcome.  Lights for many many
>>years now, during the day too.  This redness near the nose. The skin, the
>>feet. Laugh or cry?  At least we found each other.
>>
>>On the subject of weird list e-mail, I get mine backwards.  I read replies
>>before original posts.
>>
>>The weirdness plays on.
>>
>>Mary
>
>well if i had the energy for either, probably cry. [grin] but i dont. as for
>the similarities between people on the list... I can only say one thing:
>
>You all do realize of course that these similarities will only increase more
>and more over time? dont you? :)
>
>Dan.
>>

>>At 03:03 PM 8/20/96 -0400, Dan Gahlinger wrote:
>>>well here's another one to add to the "oddities" list. [grin] we've talked
>>>about changing eye color, and some have mentioned colored rings formed
>>>around the edges of the eyes. now for something similar yet different...
>>>
>>>usually when i am about to go to sleep, and just close my eyes, there are
>>>between 2-5 flashes of white light, circles of light that start on the
>>>outside periphery of my vision and move "closer" to me. these brilliant
>>>flashes are not painful at all, and usually only take a fraction of a second
>>>each to complete.
>>>
>>>I have no idea why I'm mentioning this now, just thought i'd throw another
>>>log onto the "weird" pile. :)
>>>
>>>Dan.

Leap and the net will appear.
http://www.tiac.net/users/wenders
___________________

       Midnight is when noon is born.       - Chinese proverb
___________________

6 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com

Hi: Patti and everyone.

Patti said:
>Yes, I have the crawling things too. I used to think of it as "an egg
trickling down my thigh" (or arm, or chest, or wherever)<.

I always feel and see two-headed snakes bitting me and things pinching me.
- Also bugs, ants, cockroaches, but the two headed snakes are the worst.  It
hurts to.  I read a book at the library about dreams and it said the two-head
snakes are good luck, but do I need that kind of good luck?

Does any one know about the two-headed snakes?

Love,
Von

-
7 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com

Hi: Mary

>I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all the similarities I share with
others on this list.  Right now I too have chills, fever, ear ache, sore
throat and owerwhelming weakness.  Prayers welcome.  Lights for many many
years now, during the day too.  This redness near the nose. The skin, the
feet. Laugh or cry?  At least we found each other. <

I just can not understand the meaning of this sore throat thing.  Sorry, but
maybe you might know the answer this this:

Way does the pony have a cold?

See below for the answer if you don't know it?

-

As alway,
Von

* becasue it's a little horse.

- "  Hoarse "  :)

(ouchy) tippy toes!    Wendy!

<< I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all the similarities I share with
 others on this list.  Right now I too have chills, fever, ear ache, sore
 throat and owerwhelming weakness.  Prayers welcome.  Lights for many many
 years now, during the day too.  This redness near the nose. The skin, the
 feet. Laugh or cry?  At least we found each other.

-
8 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: hbarrettATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Holly N. Barrett, Ph.D.)
Subject: migraine

Please keep me posted on the cranio-sacral work.  I've had a little,
but didn't pursue it.  Though I've had migraine since adolescence, a
few of the attacks since K have been real doozies -- what a friend of
mine calls descendent, as opposed to transcendent, experiences.  The
last one sent me back to Oliver Sack's book on migraine where he has
some interesting things to say about migraine, epilepsy and mystical
visions (migrainous aura, Hildegarde, Dostoyevski, etc.).  To my mind
there is no question that migraine is related to kundalini.

Love,

Holly

-
9 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Karol Ann Barnett
Subject: Re: ayes, flashes of insight

This is really getting kinda funny.  My husband and I, too, have been
stricken with ear/sinus infections and weakness.  Is is possible to catch
this from cyberspace -- just kidding.  I have also had the ball of light
and many, many other similarities with you all.  Mary and Dan I send you
light and love....Karol Ann
-
On Tue, 20 Aug 1996, Mary Knapp wrote:

> I don't know whether to laugh or cry at all the similarities I share with
> others on this list.  Right now I too have chills, fever, ear ache, sore
> throat and owerwhelming weakness.  Prayers welcome.  Lights for many many
> years now, during the day too.  This redness near the nose. The skin, the
> feet. Laugh or cry?  At least we found each other.
>
> On the subject of weird list e-mail, I get mine backwards.  I read replies
> before original posts.
>
> The weirdness plays on.
>
> Mary
>

> At 03:03 PM 8/20/96 -0400, Dan Gahlinger wrote:
> >well here's another one to add to the "oddities" list. [grin] we've talked
> >about changing eye color, and some have mentioned colored rings formed
> >around the edges of the eyes. now for something similar yet different...
> >
> >usually when i am about to go to sleep, and just close my eyes, there are
> >between 2-5 flashes of white light, circles of light that start on the
> >outside periphery of my vision and move "closer" to me. these brilliant
> >flashes are not painful at all, and usually only take a fraction of a second
> >each to complete.
> >
> >I have no idea why I'm mentioning this now, just thought i'd throw another
> >log onto the "weird" pile. :)
> >
> >Dan.

-

10 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Karol Ann Barnett

Fascinating!  My "crawlings" I have attributed to an energy blockage.  I
usually get it around my right ankle or the top of my head, in my crown
chakra.  My husband is just now experiencing an awakening and just
yesterday complained of the very 'burning' sensation that so many are
describing.  Looks like we really ARE in this together....

11 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Karol Ann Barnett

> Does any one know about the two-headed snakes?
>
> Von, while watching the Rep Convention in San Diego, I happened to see
a news report on their world reknown zoo -- they have a two-headed snake.

-
12 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 96
From: Richard Satin
Subject: Re: also ill

> From: Karol Ann Barnett        \ Internet:    (cybarnetATNOSPAMaccessnv.com)
> This is really getting kinda funny.  My husband and I, too, have been
> stricken with ear/sinus infections and weakness.  Is is possible to catch
> this from cyberspace -- just kidding.  I have also had the ball of light
> and many, many other similarities with you all.  Mary and Dan I send you
> light and love....Karol Ann

Yes.  Mine has developed into pneumonia.  But it started with the sore
throat, overwhelming weakness, chills and fever.

Since the list has started, I have noticed a very strange correspondence at
times between the topics and experiences current and my own personal life.
Sometimes the posts are such an exact match I get chills.  Any thoughts on
how and why this may be?

With love,
Richard

libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
Those who wish to sing always find a song.
Swedish Proverb

13 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: Wendy

14 >Date: Tue, 20 Aug
Subject: Re: spontaneous awakening & loss

> took so many losses to challenge all my tightly-held defenses that when
> K finally broke through and my defenses broke down, trying to do
> anything in the "old" way became excruciatingly painful.  I still feel
> that the worst hell is the hell of being shut-down.

Holly, I don't think anyone has ever said it better.
-

15 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: "I.Juster"

>Dan:
>hows this: usually if i wear a sweater (cotton or wool), i'll get this
>intense burning sensation right at the center of the chest at the top where
>the ribs meet, anyhow, i've had it actually burn (black) the sweater, but
>not the tshirt or shirt I have underneath. I've thought this was strange,
>and pretty much ignored it.

I believe you 100%

And thanks for reminding me of the hands and feet and the stabbing pains..
For me this is always a signal for  a whole cycle of k symptoms to run
through my body. (Magnesium has been short-circuiting this, lately, thank
goodness).
-
And also the other I-don't-know-how-many minor chakras, each of which
throbbed.....and the swollen glands....everywhere that glands can be
found....and the sore throat and tingling lips, too!

And the obsession with the third eye. (One day I will share my fairy tale or
parts thereof with you all. A woman goes on an epic journey and learns to
enter sacred spaces in her dreams. She sees a pyramid and discovers she can
walk right through the walls, into the eye, at the top, and then see out, at
which point she can see what others are seeing. ....There are many more
dreams but this one is a story within a story, it has many episodes and
developments.)

How very interesting, two headed snakes. I am trying to visualize: One head
at either end? Or two heads out of one body?

Please elaborate.

Wendy:

Thanks for the great acknowledgement.

Love  to all, Patti

16 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: Wendy

Well Richard, here are my Top Ten Reasons

1. Cyber Mass "hysteria"
2. Collective Bacterial Infectiousness
3. "We're-All-The-Same-Person" Synchronicity
4. K-list subliminal messages that flash and say Light and Love so often you
start to        feel and believe em - this is my *personal* preference!
5. Someone on this list is the 100th Monkey (don't look at ME!!!!!!) LOL
6. Rod Serling is messin with our heads and really controls cyberspace
7. Shakti Gawain finally got to us
8. We Need How Many Souls To Turn On The Light Switch? (this one's for you Von!)
9. We all have the same parents
10.  God's Light and Love is Everywhere

More Light and Love,

Wendy
-

At 11:19 PM 8/20/96 -0500, you wrote:

>> From: Karol Ann Barnett        \ Internet:    (cybarnetATNOSPAMaccessnv.com)
>> This is really getting kinda funny.  My husband and I, too, have been
>> stricken with ear/sinus infections and weakness.  Is is possible to catch
>> this from cyberspace -- just kidding.  I have also had the ball of light
>> and many, many other similarities with you all.  Mary and Dan I send you
>> light and love....Karol Ann
>
>Yes.  Mine has developed into pneumonia.  But it started with the sore
>throat, overwhelming weakness, chills and fever.
>
>Since the list has started, I have noticed a very strange correspondence at
>times between the topics and experiences current and my own personal life.
>Sometimes the posts are such an exact match I get chills.  Any thoughts on
>how and why this may be?
>
>With love,
>Richard
>

>libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
>Those who wish to sing always find a song.
>Swedish Proverb

Leap and the net will appear.
http://www.tiac.net/users/wenders
___________________

       Midnight is when noon is born.       - Chinese proverb
___________________

-
17 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: migraine

Holly,
I have recently become involved in biomagnetics, check it out. I really
believe it is the answer to the headache/ energy balance/imbalance thing. It
is really incredible. I don't like to talk about it that much directly on to
the list so please write direct. The reason I'm not talking about it is
because of  the feeling of conflict of interest. But, I do feel a
responsiblity to share this with those of  you having kundalini erruptions
that are out of control. Gloria GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

18 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com

Hi: Patti

You said:
>How very interesting, two headed snakes. I am trying to visualize: One head
at either end? Or two heads out of one body?<

>Please elaborate.<

        You brought up a very interesting point Patti.  Did you mean
reptilian like in rhynchocephalian or the homo-sapien snake?   The reptilian
rhynchocephalian snake is the one with two heads out of one body.

Please accept my humble opinion.

Love,
Von

-
19 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Healing?

Dan,
What is the problem, I have been off for a few days on a trip and I came back
and had maybe a hundred or more letters, I couldn't do them. I just deleted.
What is going on with you? GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

-

20 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: dan and your energy...

Again, all of you check out the biomagnetics, those of us with vibrating
etheric bodies naturally take to the magnetics, you enter a magnetic field
that is in harmony with your own. It is a great aid to the balancing process.
I can't tell you enough on this because it seems like a hype. But believe me,
it isn't. Your energy changes, clarity of mind and purpose, the mission or
assignment you have will be defined and I could go on for a week. It has been
a tremendous blessing to me, my family and friends. Gloria

21 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Flashes of light when going to bed is not unusual at all, as a matter of fact
you can expect many visual impressions as the years go by. My advise is to
take each experience as a gift and let it go. When you don't notice it as
anything to focus on, your open and move along faster since you aren't
sidetracked. Gloria

22 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: What is happening?

I've had several that were repeated also. some more then 3 or 4 times. Gloria

23 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Many of these sensations happen when your soul/spirit body is coming out of
the body. When it happens and your in a conscious state it feels very
dramatic. You can feel like a piece of cement, literally like a slab, you can
feel things moving all over, which is likely the nerve endings being
stimulated, and you can feel like you are getting compressed into nothing.
None of this is even slightly weird. When you leave your body and are asleep
you don't remember these sensations, it is just because your conscious mind
is on alert and having some training on the soul/body/spirit connection that
it is happening. Again, don't blow it out of proportion. Hope this helps some
of you. When you are adept at coming in and going out you won't hardly even
notice these things. Gloria

24 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Karol Ann Barnett

Hi Gloria:  What do you think about the phenomenon that we're
experiencing here, where so many are ill with virtually the same
thing, at the same time?  Karol Ann

25 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: Dolce Vita
Subject: Re: Sex & K

Here we go again!
Kundalini is the coiled energy in the base of your spine that went in
though the chakras from top to bottom where it went dormant. When it
awakens, It does a journey back from the root Chakra up to the sahasrara
to merge with the Divine at the top chakra, at the top of the head. On
the journey many things happen to the individual, but to get stuck and
view kundalini as a sexual via, or to use these mailings to promote
pornography and depravation has karmatic consequenses> It is my opinion
you should post in the erotic/ porno pages.
Do some selfless service, it can help a lot.....
Lissette

-

26 Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996
From: Jim Cook
Subject: The Material World

I was sneaking a break at work today and I ducked into an old closet to
have a cigarette.
I steped on something and I looked down. It was a Book.
The book was titled  "Cowboys of the old West "
The pictures in the book , Blew me away !
There was nothimg but people rideing horses.
Horses hauling wagons.
Horses plowing fields.
Cowboys rideing horses.
Horses, Horses everywhere.

What blew me away was, I came to the realization that,
In only 100 years, the human race came from rideing horses to -
The Space Shuttle.
-
How is this possible ?

Jim