Date: Mon, 19 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest	Volume 96 : Issue 100
1 Date: Mon, 19 Aug
From: Wendy
Subject: Re: Void

Hi Jean,

Wow, your 'words' aren't words or  "poems" at all.  They are the
combinations of letters to form sounds which sing.  I hear wind chimes in
this poem.

I always hear the sounds "behind" or from words.  Always have.  And I think
that words were created for this purpose, actually.  And, if one listens
with a slightly increased attention to the sounds of the formed letters, the
singing of the Soul is heard.

What a glorious poem, Jean.

Wendy

> I am new to this computer stuff and frequently get lost on line but am
>learning ever so slowly.  I have been in a full blown K awakening for
>approximately 3 years.  Awesome stuff.  I have been doing a lot of writing
>and felt the need to share a poem I wrote concerning the void.  So here it
>is.

THE VOID OF SOLACE
The freedom to grow into being
is found only in a space
apart from the structure of chaos
detached from the human race.
And in this space, set apart from
time
transcendent from the guise
there finds the place of
solace
where all true power
lies.
For it's the space that holds the
light
in the portals of the mind
to see all God's creation
through the eyes of human
kind.
And it's in this space of
silence,
where lie the seeds I
sow
containing only love's
embrace
that's  where desire
grows.
And it's the space between the
sounds
in which no limits can
discern
that pause between the notes to
build
the music time
returns.
And it's the space beside
each
thought
where my beloved calls
me
In the quiet of the
moment
There lies
eternity.
For I play in the open
space,
create in the hollow
place
and suffer for redeaming
grace
All inside the
void
Where the sounds of
silence
reveal to me

All creation as
one
Epiphany.

>I hope someone enjoys this poem and finds some wisdom and insight in the
>words.  Words do not serve in this new awareness.  But I find solace in my
>feeble attempts to make sense in words that do not always serve.
>Reading your posts, I realize I have found a group of people who speak my
>language.
>Hurray!  I hope to figure this computer thing out so I can join the group.
> God bless and peace be with you all.  I send you light and love,
>                                               Jean

Leap and the net will appear.
http://www.tiac.net/users/wenders
___________________

  Don't take advice, take a chance, roll the dice, learn to dance.
	                 - David Wilcox
___________________

2 Date: Mon, 19 Aug
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Warning Label: Long email.

At 02:26 AM 8/19/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Dan, I'm amazed at all the physical manifestations you describe!  You seem
>pretty ok with all the changes.....like it hasn't thrown you for a
>'loop'..... (I've done several 'loops'!!!!!! dizzying sometimes!) and I'm
>curious to know how others close to you have reacted to the changes (esp
>things like eye color, etc..how remarkable)?  I'll also be interested to
>hear if others know of what you describe in terms of the sensitivity when
>being touched, shook hands with, etc.  I am way way way too opened up to
>taking in pain and this has caused me many times to isolate myself from
>others just to keep up my strength at times.  Distance.  I hope someday to
>be able to sit with it around everyone and not have it be so intense.
>Suggestions welcome.

well, you walk into the bathroom one day, look in the mirror and your chin
hits the floor, and just stare for a moment or three. and usually check for
a few seconds to make sure you're not seeing things. Usually after the first
time, the next changes aren't as bad. for me, mild changes didnt bother me,
but major changes still threw me off. these days its pretty much normal, and
just a curiosity to see what color they are occasionally.

the pain thing is very similar to what you say. You've got to work on
shielding yourself, preparing yourself for the onslaught of emotion from the
other person. I did this for 20 years, and still have to be careful. of
course, I wasnt actively working on it, jsut avoiding it pretty much most of
the time.
People offer an hand to shake, slough it off somehow, anyway i could.

I take the changes in stride, mostly because there is a deep awareness,
always has been that I am not who I am supposed to be, or appear. Like a
butterfly coming out of the caccoon (sp), there's an emergence of the true
self, which I am uniquely aware of, I know it in excrusiating detail, of
course, knowing and accepting are two very different things. The
non-exceptance causes you to hit (splat) or bounce off the wall, which
causes more agony and pain. and you'll just go through it again (that
section is also for Karol Anne who did something like this I believe). For
me, the biggest part is now the acceptance, I know my true self, perhaps not
as much as I need or want, but the realization is there, I know what it is,
for the most part, where I am from, what I'm supposed to be doing, but am
trapped in this existance until the changes complete.

>I've heard a lot of talk now about awakening the kundalini through various
>practices and spontaneous awakenings, both.  Have any of you ever seen or
>made any kind of direct correlation to spontaneous awakenings and
>experiences with the death or loss of someone close to you?

not at all for me. no one close to me has died, however it's interesting you
should mention that, because I've had a premonition that a close friend will
die in about two months. so far i've had a dozen of such premonitions, and
thus far I've never been wrong. this time, i hope i am.

>I keep trying to 'pinpoint' my own kundalini.....and can't even begin to be
>as specific as most of you are in knowing when it began and which
>experiences are k related or not.  I  *think* it began about 4 years
>ago....but the more I read/hear/discuss this with others, I think it was
>probably going on a lot longer.  Sometimes I just have to let go of even
>thinking this is 'k' and just 'exist'...and not try to figure it all out.
>But, the mind wants to 'know'...and inevitably I find myself looking for
>answers/information/validation again.

mine is about 3 weeks ago for the first real movement. about 2 weeks
previous to that of twitching and muscle spasms. now that i look back, i can
see the signs easily.

>Someone here, sorry I can't recall who right now, mentioned that many of
>these things that we've experienced might actually be precursors to K rather
>than full blown K having already begun.  Again, sometimes it's too confusing
>to even try to sort out for me.  If in fact this is k i've been
>experiencing, it has been a roller coaster ride unlike anything imaginable.
>And came totally unexpectedly and with no preparation on my part.  Highs,
>lows, but all through it has been this White Light beacon making it 'ok.'
>
>Even right now, as I try to get across whatever it is I'm tryin to say  I
>feel very 'fuzzy' headed about it all.  Spacey.

thats normal. i've gotten a lot of the "it might not be a k", esp from Dr.
Kason, who is excellent. Of course, the major thing to remember is the
experience is unique to each person, as anyone who knows should tell you,
and also, it's your perception and how you deal with it. No one has the real
right to say what you do or do not feel, unless you are not being honest
with yourself.

>I've had a lot of stuff with my feet and circulation lately.  It comes and
>goes.  My feet hurt frequently.  The tops and soles - the pain is usually
>isolated to one or two spots but the spots aren't always in the same place
>when they're hurting.  the pain go elsewhere??????>

really? i've had this too, shooting, stabbing, hot buring pains, esp in the
tips of the toes. never could figure this one out, and pretty much ignored
it.

>I think I'm pretty out of touch with a lot of what people describe here that
>has happened to them physically.  Don't know if that's because it simply
>hasn't 'manifested' strongly  enough in that way or I just am not
>able to 'feel' it very specifically.  Does this make sense to anyone?  I
>don't want to make things more complicated than they already have BECOME
>from all this in my life!!!

completely wrong word Wenders. no such thing as "strong" or "weak" here.
every experience is different. if you get the physical, you get it, if not,
you don't. personally i'd rather be in the don't category, but having been
in the "do" category, i see pluses and minuses for both. ah, relax, "go with
the flow" :)

>As far as the connection with death, I'm curious because I've been learning
>more about the experiences people have had with NDE.  Awhile after what to
>me *felt* like what is described as a full blown k awakening my dad died.
>Just BEFORE he died I was having a lot of psychic stuff (even before he
>became ill).  Not with or about him but with others.  Automatic writing.
>Etc. etc.

not at all with me really, except as above with the premonition. i had my
NDE at 8yrs old, just before my change or maybe it was after. it's been too
long. automatic writing is really cool, as is dousing.

>I know when anyone close has died before in my life, before any stirrings
>(or awareness perhaps?) of kundalini, I have always felt *very* connected
>with their Spirit and sensing them 'leave' their physical bodies and return
>to spirit.  Even when I was not present with them at their death or even
>close by.  (Hope my terminology isn't too crude or innaccurate to get my
>point across here....)

I dont have that either. just a sensation about the person, the premonition,
if they will die.

>I think the words some of you wrote to Dan about his son and death were so
>beautiful and 'right.'  I have a friend who is only 19 who is having surgery
>for an enlarged thyroid in a week or so.  He's been losing weight really
>quickly and, until a talk we had recently, I felt he was making light of
>both his illness and his fear.  Denial. Had been for about a month before he
>finally was convinced by a close friend to seek medical help.  I know how
>valuable denial can be when we 'need' it (for whatever reason at the time we
>do) and I just hoped and prayed for him that he'd break through it and start
>being more actively involved in his own ability to self heal.
>Visualizations work, etc etc.  We had a talk the other night and I tried to
>explain to him what you all put so succinctly into words  here for Dan and
>his son.  I am going to send him those posts too!!!!   They say it so much
>simpler and 'better' than I was able to when talking with him.  But, I told
>him what I 'know' of death from my own experiences/perceptions.

remember, that's the OTHER Dan, not me. try not to get us confused. :)

>We talked of his fear of death and when I explained what I had been shown he
>*got it*....it just all clicked in for him.....the Big Picture stuff.
>Hearing him understand and go with this....how it changed his awarness level
>and how much happier and at peace he seemed with things....letting go of the
>fear of 'outcome' of whether he lives or dies...and focusing on picturing
>himself the way he wishes to be....healthy and well.... well....I'm sure
>every one here can relate.  I know for my friend it was mainly on the
>intellectual level, but you also have that knowing sense when there is more,
>as well.  I know he 'gets it' now....and I can't begin to tell you the Joy
>in that...

I can't see the joy in letting go of the outcome, but of course, everyone's
life is different. I am very self-aware of my mission here, and sometimes
worry greatly, always keeping track of the tell-tale signs in the world
whether things are moving ok or not.

>I'm reminded of the line "the Power and the Glory"......the power of this
>awareness continually astounds me and challenges me to work harder to move
>closer.  I'm like a baby learning how to walk for the first time.  Dan G's
>description here earlier about how his life has changed, his focus, all
>that.....phew....well.....that's exactly where this has taken me, too.  I
>walk around in the same spaces I 'once' occupied, with the same family and
>friends and work around me, etc etc.  But I'm a totally 'different' person
>(lol i know that's probably not the way to see it, but it's how it feels to
me).

thats exactly how it is, except to me not the baby stuff, just a growth,
learning, like anything really. your spirit is emerging. spiritual emergence
they call it. theres a book about it, really aughta pick it up someday. :)

>Mary, I 'read' what you wrote quite differently from the way Dan G did,
>apparently.  I felt your words were very special and showed a lot of depth
>and compassion.  I think we hear in each other's words sometimes 'where we
>are' at that moment, partly, and that helps explains the different views and
>reactions we have with one another, don't you think?  Dan's 'reading' made
>sense to me, too...but didn't evoke the same feelings I got from your words.

well I was a bit let down because there was no discussion of the communing
with the trees, as I call it. I was really looking forward to that. :)

Dan.
there are always possibilities...

3 Date: Mon, 19 Aug