Date: Mon, 19 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 99
1
From: Wendy
Subject: Re: Throat Chakra

Hi Mary,

Wanted to add that I really 'clicked' in on this message from you about your
insight today.  And that, for me, chills/shivers have always been a big
'yes' of confirmation and Truth.

Wendy

2 >Date: Sun, 18 Aug
Subject: Re: white light

Dear Dan and all,

Michelle here.  I also have found that I have gone through stages where I
have strange maladies - which are unexplainable by doctors, and they have
generally made me feel quite neurotic.  I think of these strange hurts as
manifestations of the obvious change I am going through now.

It is only recently that I am able to see that it all fits together, and I
think confusion is part of the development stage - so sorry, but I haven't
got a remedy for your sunburn, other than accepting it as obvious proof for
you that you are undergoing a sensativity to other peoples energy fields.

You mentioned that you find white light rather painful.  It is only
recently that I have been able to accept pure white light.  I think of this
experience as a journey up a ladder.  In the beginning it was better for me
to just visualize ANY color - I didn't care what others thought the color
signified.  All that mattered was that I WAS able to see, and sometimes
feel colors.  In time white light came to me naturally, and with glory,
grace, and love.  I think these things should be taken slowly, and our body
needs to adjust to the newness of it's new SELF.

Take it slowly, and only accept that which feels natural to you.

In light and love,

Michelle

>Well I don't know what it is, but I've always found white light rather
>painful, the brighter, the worse the pain. And just pure white light, not
>any other colour. of course, I'm the kind of person who gets "spiritual
>sunburns" - these are if someone touches me on the shoulder (normally
>shoulder area) I will have
>a literal sunburn, and it will be painful and burning when they do this.
>even someone tapping me on the shoulder or patting me on the back, you know
>that sort of thing, can result in intense pain (on contact) and sunburn,
>plus the occasional welting, etc. Handshakes can also cause me great pain.
>
>I seem to have narrowed this down to part of my empathic ability, as with
>everything except handshakes, only occurs with men, or if it's unexpected.
>handshakes are painful regardless, unless i prepare myself first or it's
>someone I know well. I usually avoid this kind of contact at all cost.
>
>I've checked out medical causes, there aren't any. even wearing a tshirt,
>shirt, sweater, and winter coat with liner, I'll still feel pain and get a
>sunburn in the area of contact. It doesnt need to be "bare skin" or whatever.
>
>Just thought I'd share something strange about myself with everyone, and
>perhaps someone would have some bright ideas.
>
>Dan.
>Dan.
>There are always possibilities...

3 Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996
From: cmwithATNOSPAMcris.com (Michelle Withers)
Subject: Re: kundalini

Dear Dan and all,

Michelle here.  I just had to reply to Dan again today as his words struck
a chord within me.

Dan was saying...

>Anyhow, it just shows I was a bit too high on the volume or sensitivity
>settings. gads, I feel like i'm trying to tune this wacky stereo that didnt
>come with any instructions (at least not in any understandable language I
>know of).

:)  ha ha ha.  I know this feeling of trying to tune the stereo - VERY
well, and it can be SO frustrating.  It's all tuning feelings, and there is
nobody other than you who can help you out.  Listen to your feelings.

For me this was a stage of my development, and just as I was getting the
hang of it, heaven changed channels completely on me, and we went to
another area of sight.

>It's been about three weeks now, and apart from weird food restrictions from
>those I've consulted, I've had a cold, an inflamed gland in my throat, and
>tonight ran a fever of 103 (although I'm ALWAYS inordinately hot - likely my
>excessively high metabolism).

Been there - done that.  :)  I now understand that all the illness was my
body clearing the way for this intense experience I am going through now.
I haven't hardly even had a cold since heaven started in one me.  :)

>All of a sudden I'm feeling really strange too, worldly things are more
>important, and my friends, family and job are no longer of any consequence,
>it's like a chapter has been closed on my life, and I'm moving forward to
>the next section.

Wonderful!!  Moving on anew - I also have had these times during
development where it literally felt like I had closed that chapter of my
life, and I was starting on a fresh chapter - with a different way of
looking at life, more insightful, and seemed like I had a better take on
life, and knew how to handle life and it's problems from a different point
of view.

>And to top it all off, my eyes have changed color, literally. I think
>they've settled since the k, but they were fluctuating a bit, (originally
>deep chocolate brown, unmistakeable), one day they were blue, another day
>green, one day yellow, now they're a yellow-ish green-ish hazel, almost no
>brown. the yellow or green gets accented a lot still, changing the primary
>color. I didnt think this was medically possible...

:)  ha ha.  My eyes have changed color aswell.  when I was a child my eyes
changed color only once, from blue to grey when I was about 10.  They
stayed grey until I was about 18, when they turned green.  Now I am 31, and
they change color all the time.  I think hazel eyes have many shades which
are possible.  Although I do think that this change we are going through is
much to blame for the changes in my eyes - and maybe yours also.  When I am
working on my visionary art, my eyes turn a really different color green -
more green than there really is in my eyes ordinarily, and I can actually
watch in the mirror, as they turn back to their normal color, as I become
more present.

I think of these changes as positive proof - intended just for me - that we
are changing, and accepting miraculous changes within our bodies.

Enjoy the maddness  :)

In light and love,

Michelle

4 Date: Mon, 19 Aug