Date: Fri, 16 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 95
1
From: "Rondi McBoyer"
Subject: Hello!

Hello everyone....
I've been on the list for about a week now, and feel as though I should
introduce myself, don't want to be accused of lurking interminably.  My
name is Rondi, chronologically I'm 43, and have raised a teenager, only to
see her go off and enjoy her life, strong and independant.  I say this for
the benefit of you in the teenager thread... I know it is difficult,but it
is possible to raise intelligent, thoughtful kids.  Feel free to write if
you think I can help.
I didn't realize that what I had been going through was called anything
other than "growing up" until I went to an Ashram with my daughters
mother-in-law  ( more later)  last spring.  She had been talking about this
place for quite awhile and I finally asked if I could join her on a weekend
. She had planned to get the places garden going for the summer.
It was, to say the least a wonder full experience, I came home brimming
with new thoughts and insights, and a name for this tingly thing that had
been rearing its head for so long.... It's the "k" thing as you call it.
All this and the guru wasn't even there... he was in india for the summer.
But I did meet some really incredible people.. I'm sure I'll return there
this fall, and you will hear about the trip then.
These last two years have been full learning experiences for me, still
sorting all sorts:) of things out....Parents dying, kids leaving,business
failing....but everything always works out the way it is supposed to, there
is really no such thing as a coincidence.

Wendy, I followed your link to 2013 today... what a trip!  Thanks.

Thank you all for writing everything that you do.
Rondi

2 Date: Thu, 15 Aug
From: stampmanATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Daniel Rusch-Fischer )
Subject: Throat Chakra - NOT a Problem

Have been following the speculation about my little 'vision' problem.
Was driving home yesterday afternoon when, on the freeway, I got
'slapped' in the back of the head. Yeah, that is how it came to me -
anyone else have 'rude' awakenings. Until now, they have all been
quiet, kind of dreamy and mostly linear. This was WHAM, there it is,
take it or leave it! I have attached a gif of the symbol in question.
Here is what came:

1. The point of interest was the throat - this ain't mysterious, the
throat is the source of the voice, the expression of the intellect -
COMMUNICATION

2. The center of the 'chakra' was emanating bright white light - sounds
like a pure, good, POSITIVE PRODUCTION to me!

3. The edges of the 'chakra' consisted of jagged torn flesh layed back
in a regular 6-pointed sunburst - well, duh! You ain't heard of blood,
sweat, and tears, elbow grease, giving of yourself, etc. - the
METHODICALLY APPLIED PHYSICAL SELF expended in the performance of a
task

4. The sense of FUTURE imbalance - a warning

5. Interpretation: She is or will become engaged in the production of
some communication (book, memoirs, speech, etc.) that will require
considerable disciplined physical exertion and if she is not careful
and overdoes it could be harmful, but, if balance is maintained, shows
promise of being a brilliant success.

The above aren't my words, they are the rude-sounding expressions that
came like the above-mentioned slap to the back of the head. This all
sounds like a pack of gypsy-fortune-teller stuff to me, but that's how
it got it - who am I to question when you all are out there. Opinions,
please. I think I have a goldfish bowl around here somewhere - all I
need is a tent and a black tablecloth with some stars and moons sewn on
and I will be in business - how does $10.00 a fortune sound?    %-)

DAN
ps: the mogen David wasn't in the original impression, I just added it
for dramatic and mysterious effect.   ;-)

3 Date: Fri, 16 Aug