Date: Sat, 10 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 84
1
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Changing our lifestyles

Michelle:

Thanks so much for that wonderful post. You put it all so beautifully.

Like you I have changed so much inside.  I finally know who I am, and more of
the real me is being revealed daily.  Like you I seem to be more loving,
probably because I have finally accepted myself.  It seems to me we judge,
primarily because we are afraid we may not be good enough.  Once we realize
that we are loving beings, we can let go of all that stuff.

Spirit is the entire focus of my life, and I am much more honest about this
with others.
It saddens me when people feel that this life is all there is.  they are
missing so much.

Outwardly I also have become a bit of a gypsy.  Your comment on this made me
laugh. I always wore very colorful things, but now I assemble outfits in
different ways.  I am much more conscious of what I need to express myself in
this area.

Problems in life don't bother me as much.  For instance we had to replace a
car, a hot water heater, and needed a new gasline in one week recently--I
found it rather amusing, my friends did all the worrying for me. I am amazed
at how calm I am.

I also find small talk difficult.  I'm always the first to leave a party
because I'm bored.  I go only because we must be with people, at least I do,
otherwise I feel I might fly away altogether.  They do have a grounding
effect.

I am surrounded with loving people.  For that I  am truly grateful.But it
seems to me when you become truly loving, and reflect love out, that is what
flows back to you.  It is a natural result of the energy we are.

My biggest problem now is how to express that love in the best possible way
to help those around me.  I do it mainly through just being.  When something
comes up I use my intuition.  I'm more ready to express myself to people.
They say fools rush in where angels fear to tread.  But I'm no longer afraid
to be a fool, and surprisingly, everyone appreciates it.

What I'm not prepared to do is put myself into any of the countless boxes,
that society would impose.  I'm not a teacher, musician, mother, friend or
anything else, I am just Jule, and it is an enormous relief.

Love Jule

2 Date: Sat, 10 Aug
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Introduction to Sahaja Yoga

Dear Lat,
I have passed that experience on to many people also, it does work and it
does tend to balance the energies into a more refined frequency. This is
beautiful but not all have access to the teacher. Do open yourself however,
and the Holy Spirit will guide you to a helper if your ready for it. Gloria

3 Date: Sat, 10 Aug
From: "I.Juster" <>

My life changed a lot since I had the k. I left my job on Wall St. I got
into Tantra. I got a whole new circle of friends. A new brain, an ability to
love others, to give unconditionally, or at least to understand what it
means. Sometimes I am better at doing it than others.

Often I feel as if I really am 11 years old. As such, I have gone through
phases much like a new baby would. For the first few years, I knew very
little about the k (I didn't even find out the name for what had happened to
me until I was '3'). I was just in present time with myself and others.

Then in 'toddlerhood' I became very social, friends all the time,
everywhere. This until the age of '9'...or so. By this time I was teaching a
lot, in the fields of relationship and communication. I got to the point
where I could no longer find a teacher and let my students be my teachers.
That worked for a while.

Then I made a sudden shift inward again. One night I had a powerful dream,
that had *me*, such that awake or asleep, I watched it, it shook me like an
earthquake. It told me to write a book, and told me what to say, in some
detail. The next day, I wrote the outline, and one week later, I had an
agent for it. This is before I had ever written a line in my life outside of
school.....

In some ways I yearn for the good old days when things were fun, free and
easy. They still are, in some ways, but in others, I feel hypersensitive to
everything. I find I enjoy staying close to home where I can control the
stimuli more easily. I notice everything! I see things no one else sees. We
can laugh about it, and that is good, though I really wish that I didn't do
this as much as I do. Fortunately, I have private clients who come to me
becuase I see so deeply and they are very appreciative of my gift. I have
put much love, understanding, and caring into other people's lives, and that
part is always great.

I know that life is full of cycles, and I am '11', wondering what this and
future ages will bring. I am certain that they will progress and evolve. I
know that when my book gets published, which will be soon, then I will
probably be more public again and I do have some concerns. I take solace in
knowing that as I grow up, I will want and create different experiences in
life, and will mature, so as to better be able to handle them (I hope).

I always am glad to hear of others who are happy, you always touch me in
that place in me which is that way, (Namaste).

Royale:
Re the  tingling, especially in the thighs. That is where I get them alot,
too. They dart all over my body, it's the weirdest thing, I swat them (the
tingles) like flies, at least they go away, and I am always greatful that at
least I have that much power over something! At least it isn't burning!
 And for this thing that is waking you up, hmmmmm.....have you considered
automatic writing? Or painting? In my life, the k has woken me up several
times, maybe 5. Once for the book, a few times, to tell me to stay on
course, ...like that.

Love to all, Patti

4 Date: Sun, 11 Aug
From: Boyd Ruffner <>
Subject: Unidentified subject!

I am new to computing & kudalini yoga.  I have been trying to get
myself on your bulletin board for, literally 3 hours.
   If by some mirical  this reachs you I want to subscribe.
   My e-mail address is :bruffner ATNOSPAM koyote.com.

5 Date: Sun, 11 Aug
From: stampmanATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Daniel Rusch-Fischer )
Subject: My 1st Experience Revisited

Hi fellow (k)ites,

Dualities with hidden binding tertiary meanings have always been a
personal pleasure of mine. My k-experience is only 2 months old, so it
has been there, just tickling me and laughing in the (k)nowledge that
those tiny little mental goosings I have received and relished were to
the k-experience as seeing a match lit on the moon is to staring into
the sun.

Thanks to everyone who sent me personal messages in response to my
posting of 'MY 1ST EXPERIENCE'. I, at first, felt an overwhelming sense
of relief and validation at that sharing. Then, the fear came back; was
I still really nuts and had just found a bowl of like-minded aberrants
that had escaped much-needed psychoanalysis. After all, there ARE chat
groups by genuinely-schizoid people who believe that the government is
implanting spying devices in the citizens; even in the currency! Then,
it (k)ame to me that these events in my life are no different than
those that were historically labelled 'demonic' and violently
suppressed by other establishments long past. I am 'normal' just
uni(k)uely so! After all, doesn't the k-experience (k)ome to each in a
different way; (k)olored by their beliefs, prejudices, fears, pasts,
etc.? I had intended backing away from my initial contacts and erased
all messages. My mailer squirrels backups away somewhere, but I am not
sure exactly where - sorry. I am not anti-social, just a little jittery
about this new bittersweet flavor of life.

Recently, I was taken back to my first experience and shown details
that I had remembered, but not understood. I did relate them
originally, but I reiterate them here in this new interpretation. I am
a nirvana-newbie, so if anyone can put a more mature, philosophical
spin on this, please let me know.

I said that I felt white-hot lava blowing through every atom of my
body. I didn't elaborate the details as they seemed to just support the
physical interpretation and perception of the event. I perceived my
body as a complete entity, except that as the 'lava' blew upward
through my body it passed between the atoms that made up my 'body'. The
'atoms' were extremely few and not connected to each other. By
'standing back' mentally I maintained an ability to see these few atoms
as my corporeal self in the same way that looking at a newspaper
photograph carries the illusion of an image only when viewed from the
proper distance; on closer examination the photograph turns into more
and more meaningless blobs of randomly scattered ink. At the same time,
I felt I was standing at the brink of another volcano that consisted of
a stream of 'lava' ascending upward directly in front of my face; the
heat, light, and force of which surpassed any ability to describe. As I
teetered, I would briefly rock forward into this other lava stream.
When I did so, the few atoms that made up my 'structure' would vanish
as they entered the stream. This is the point at which I would audibly
scream (scaring my wife next to me in bed) and mentally would withdraw.
This other stream was intensely attractive and terrorizing
simultaneously. I was alternately attracted (would 'lean' into it) and
terrorized (would pull back screaming) by it repeatedly.

This stream is the ULTIMATE goal - I (k)now that I am not ready for it
by a gazillion lightyears, but happily remember just having the
privilege of being shown it. The atoms, I see (k)learly now (sounds
like lyrics, right ;-) were, are, and will be until the (k)ompletion of
my journey: ego, mihi, I, and me. The terror I felt was the desparate
clinging I was doing to existence or rather the illusion of it.

Your thoughts (and lots of you have them, I can almost hear the
vertabrae rattling as heads are nodding violently, yep, uh-huh, been
there, done that) are most welcome. I DO understand that this is MY
interpretation, based on where I am now.

Dan

You may be sorry to have invited my participation - I am a writer by
trade (grammar and spell-checking go out the window when I am doing
informal communication) and get verborrhea when I am piqued - and BOY,
am I pi(k)ued!

6 Date: Sun, 11 Aug
From: stampmanATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Daniel Rusch-Fischer )
Subject: spaciness

Just how dangerous is the k-thing? Someone wrote me that they have been
'spacey' for quite a long time - walking on sidewalk feels like soft
spongy ground, etc. I didn't realize it, but my driving has become far
less attentive than it used to be - my wife says she was always VERY
comfortable driving with me until the k-thing. Now she says, I wander
around on the road, pull up short behind other cars, stop and start
suddenly, etc.

Now that I have payed close attention to my 'headset' I have to agree.
I am indeed spacey. (This is really just desserts as I used to always
accuse my wife of being unconcious and now I am doing the same thing.)
Any suggestions for narrowing my focus to the REAL world - haven't had
an accident yet or anything, but it is a concern.

Dan

7 Date: Sun, 11 Aug
From: stampmanATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Daniel Rusch-Fischer )
Subject: k and sex

I am posting this separately in the hopes of engendering a private
dialogue. I KNOW that ones sexuality can be profoundly affected by the
k. I also know that for some it is taboo, disconcerting, unimportant,
etc. So, if any of the above apply, please pass this missive over.

Without going into details, I have found in a short two months that my
sex and social life are becoming veritable steam engines that are
taking me (and my wife) places that we never dreamed we would go. We
never even dreamed that they existed. We are simple folk from the
midwest who have enjoyed flower, herb and vegetable gardening. We have
never had more than 2 couples as close friends in 20 years of marriage.
Our social life has been: a movie and a visit to Pizza Hut on the
weekend, maybe a Masonic Lodge dinner, or a short trip to visit family
members.

In the past two months, we have become the confidants and friends of
gays, bisexuals, swingers, sadomasochists, professional dominatrixes,
transvestites, transsexuals, transgenders, etc., and even more etc. Our
personal sex life has skyrocketed to teenage honeymoon levels. We are
invited to exclusive social events that 'well-placed' people that we
know aren't even aware exist. AND our completely faithful, completely
monogamous marriage is on a more ROCK-SOLID foundation than it ever has
been. The shocker for us has been that this Transformation (that really
is an appropriate word) seems totally natural, exactly fitting and
right, and feels oddly predestined. My perception is that this is
happening for a number of reasons (I always look for a duality to
something with a hidden binding tertiary component). Repeatedly, these
people have come to us and thanked us for bringing 'positive energy'
into their lives - it is not something that we consciously do, but the
same two words are used over and over again. Is is possible that we do
good simply by being - nonjudgmentally, supportively, and positively? I
still have a twinge of conscience that says I shouldn't associate with
these 'evil' sinner types - that maybe I am being led 'astray'. Then, I
look at the result of my 'wayward' actions and see only positive
results - it is hard to feel you are doing bad when your actions
produce good. Also, my wife and I have shed a lifetime of prejudices
and biases that have done nothing for us except restrict and bind us
<(that is a scream [that is a giggle]) inside joke!>.

Everyone talks about tingling sensations, psychic experiences, etc. Has
anyone had similar experiences to the above - please be forthright and
so will I. The above is a stroll-in-the-park compared to the actual
details - there is no need to offend sensibilities, though. Private
chat/email is best - right?

Dan

8 Date: Sun, 11 Aug
From: tejkohliATNOSPAMgiasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Subject: Neat way to crucify kundalini

Hi Snow bird!

        Thanks for your message. What you expressed is - right on! Actually I
do not feel sorry for expressing it so much as I actually feel sorry, or
rather sympathise, with those who feel the need to look for some master or
guru. And especially so if the kundalini switch is ON.

        Which guru or master etc. can be better for one than the K itself,
the core of the cosmos. Which guru or master can have more to power to
help and guide? Who actually controls the destiny? I feel it is pure,
un-adulterated foolishness to bow down to, or touch the feet of, etc. etc.
of another when the pure resplendent energy is inside us. If we feel like
doing those things, we should do to the one inside us!

        Getting into the trap of gurus or masters can also impede our
progress in the K path. Every guru or master has his or her own opinions
about life and its values, depending upon their upbringing and their
societal values. These may not be in consonance with how the K energy
wants to express in oneself, so by imbibing these values or thoughts
one can further impede K's progress, which has a 'tough' time as it is in
making us free from the conditioning.

Peace and Love,
Tej

----
>From SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.comSun Aug 11
>Don't be sorry!!! Makes you feel free, doesn't it?

9 Date: Sun, 11 Aug