Date: Thu, 8 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 82
1
From: tejkohliATNOSPAMgiasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Subject: your post

Hi Karol Ann !

	I am slow in replying to my mails due to the large quantum of them
and the paucity of time. You had said:

>> I guess it is really subjective what constitutes "erotic art" and what
>> constitutes "pornography". But if I gather your conclusion correctly, you are
>> saying that the difference between "erotic art" and "pornography" is that the
>> latter arouses our desires whereas the former doesn't. Then if "pornography"

>I think the difference is intent.  Erotic art celebrates the sensuous
>while pornography, IMHO, is manipulative and seeks to dominate which is
>negative.

I cannot completely agree with you. I have seen some "pornographic" movies
that are quite sort of light and free and joyful and where no one is trying to
dominate, but just have some fun. Would you still call them "pornographic"
or you would you then call them "erotic art"? Where exactly is the
distinction?  Pardon my rudeness, for I don't mean to be so, but it could
just be that you see the theme of dominance played in the display of sex?

Tej

2 Date: Thu, 08 Aug
From: Royale Jills <>
Subject: Welcome

Hi Michael, Hope you like the list.  There are several books i can recommend.
Here are three of them:  The Kundalini Experience, by Lee Sannella. Awaken
Healing Energy Through The Tao, by Mantak Chia. And The Sun Is Up; Kundalini
Rises in the West. Love to you and congrats.  Royale

3 Date: Thu, 8 Aug
From: tejkohliATNOSPAMgiasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Subject: "neat way to crucify kundalini"

Hi everyone!

	This is regarding the posts on kundalini and the various religions
or religious leaders - dead or alive.

	Kundalini has nothing to do with all this. Kundalini or energy was
there, when none of them were there. It will be the same when all of them
are dead and gone. It is what has created all these, and into it all
dissolve. All the religions only tried to find its(k's) truths in the best
way they could, and express it to the people of those times in the best way
they could. Whatever they said then, sounds sometimes ridiculous now.
Today, religion has become the gratest curse of humankind for two basic
reasons - one, it has divided humankind, and two - it has kept us from
discovering or rediscovering the real truth for ourselves today - afresh and
alive.

Gurus, masters, gods and the like - keep us away from making effort and
discovering the only true master or guru - our own inner-self.

Sorry, but that's the way I feel,

Tej

4 Date: Thu, 08 Aug
From: Royale Jills <>
Subject: Daniel

WElcome to the K. list.  May it fulfill your hopes.  Most of us have had
similiar experiences and it is good to find that! Royale

5 Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996