Date: Mon, 05 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 79
1
From: Royale Jills
Subject: Re: 'Neat way to crucify Kundalini'

Yes Niles, I have noticed this and mentioned it before but to no avail.  Oh well.
Royale

2 Date: Mon, 5 Aug
From: Mark Rivera
Subject: Re: location

This is really a message to all recipients on thiis list. Can anyone tell
me how one can find out about boarding houses or cheap studio apartments
type of deals in Paramus NJ. I might be working out there and I've never
been on my own. However, it's too far from where I currently live. Does
anyone have any suggestions or advice on how to find a place out there.
Maybe a newspaper to recommend or something? Thanks.
Mark

3 Date: Mon, 05 Aug
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

I must be thick headed, I still don't get it. Is it because people here are
westerners who are experiencing something that has been described mostly in
eastern litterature and are still making links with their westerner's life
and faith experience? Wouldn't this be just a little arrogant?

Love.

>No, you didn't miss anything.  ...Just trying to get back to the subject
> of
>Kundalini. Figured this might put some fuel on the fire,...but it doesn't
> seem to
>have had any effect.
>
>    I had to laugh when I read your reply cause I'll turn my head for a
> second,
>and then turn back, and all I can say is "what the hell?,...did I miss
> something
>here?...
>
>I'm still laughing,...Niles
SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

4 Date: Mon, 05 Aug
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Wondering!

Does it have anything to do with the nadis? Is it 72000 nadis or am I
mistaken? Please tell us more.

>How many charkras?
>
>The body for convenience is broken down into seven major parts
> corresponding
>to the seven major charkras. To concentrate on these charkras is enough,
> but
>in reality there are 7200 of them.
>
>If your would like to know the names and locations of them then just ask.
>keep it simple that's all for today.
>
>As always,
>Von

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

5 Date: Mon, 05 Aug
From: Royale Jills

I think that if i were to link up k. with Christ. Id want to say that and explain it. I
personally cant see it but if you can please tell us how. Royale

6 Date: Mon, 5 Aug
From: georgevATNOSPAMeor.com (georgev)
Subject: Yes, I know its about sex again or kind of.

What to do with lust. The buddhists say or I gather it is: "just notice
it." I did this. I couldn't get the the area of changing the lust into
love although I know how to do that too. When I am horny I just want to
have sex yet I also notice that the "just want to have sex" might cause
more suffering then the momentary sexual bliss.

As for other emotions I am learning to just note all of them. I have
felt that if I try to push away enotions that I felt were "wrong" that
they would just come back when I least expected them. Keeping myself
noticing and up with the idea of right action opened my Kundalini
before. I was aware to notice my choices and pick the ones that create
the less or no suffering to myself or another.

I also not my awareness from my meditation. I must note everything as
it is so that I do not become clinging to the illustions that are.

george

7 Date: Mon, 5 Aug
From: ori^
Subject: Re: Healing

Hi Eric and all,
posting these questions to the list because I think they
may be of interest to others.

Eric wrote:
>The rising of the kundalini energy is something that starts at the base
>of the spine and rises to the head centers.  It only takes place
>naturally at the fourth initiation, and only when the individual can no
>longer be affected in any way by the temptations of the physical,
>emotional and mental realms of existance.

Eric, what do you mean by the 4th initiation?
and what practices do you see as ways to overcome the temptations
of the physical, emotional and mental realms?

Would you say then that there are other types of energies some of us
might be working with besides kundalini?  How does one differentiate?

Eric wrote:
>Risings done prematurely are dangerous to the physical wellbeing and
>sanity of the yogi.  If there is still some attachment to any of the
>physical, emotional, or mental pleasures or negatives, a burning away of
>the sheaths that prevent full flowering of these areas, will throw the
>person into a kind of physical, emotional, and mental disarray that will
>confound psychologists and psychiatrists everywhere, and will look like
>posession.

Please say more about the sheaths.
and about attachment in general and how to move beyond it.

Thank-you,
ori^

*       ori^         *
* mermaidATNOSPAMeskimo.com *