Date: Sun, 4 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 78
1
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: Re: Duality-good and evil

These theories work for me. I'll buy them. Anything else new in the book
making *it* worth buying? =-]

Mary

At 03:15 PM 8/4/96 -0400, SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:
>Hi everyone:
>
>I am reading a book called The Sirius Connection, by Murray Hope.  She has a
>very interesting idea that I thought I'd share, because I've never thought of
>the above subject quite in this way before.
>
>1)  The reason we experience time on earth differently to the supposed UFO"s,
>and the rest of the universe, is because earth is caught in a time warp.
>
>2)  Evil is a misplaced or misdirected energy, that is out of it's correct
>time sequence.
>So earth in a way has become a kind of sinkhole for negative energies, which
>we must transmute finally here in this dimension.
>
>3)Evil is chaos, but according to chaos theory, it too must eventually become
>self-organising. So for all it's rebellion, the stray negative energy fields
>here, and their accompanying intelligences, eventually find their way back to
>the matrix.
>
>4)Psychic healing is based upon moving out of the present time and depositing
>the misplaced energy that is causing illness into the time zone appropriate
>to it's origin.
>
>Thought these were very interesting.
>
>Love Jule

2 Date: Sun, 4 Aug
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: Re: To Anne, Denise, Elmnoval

At 03:28 PM 8/4/96 -0400, SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

>Like Royale I thought the brain tumor was a letdown, but then there are many
>people out there who have not heard of "K" including Hollywood types.  Even
>if they had, they probably thought the public would not have believed it.

How about spiritual transformation or another similarly descriptive phrase?
That could be easier for the average movie goer to take, and closer to our
experience, and maybe even to John Travola's and the Scientologists!

>That missing time sounds just like the stories peole tell who have had UFO
>visitations.
>Personally I think of them as a different part of ourselves.  But even so you
>were obviously tuning into something that is not part of normal earth reality
>for you.
>People who are close often can do these things together.
>One of my daughter's and I often dream of the same subject, even though we
>live a thousand miles apart, for instance.

I love that! And the different part of ourselves theory.  I'll buy it too.
Far more comfy than alien abduction.

Mary

3 Date: Sun, 4 Aug
From: Geoffrey Keyte
Subject: Using Emotions as Spiritual Tools for Growth

Hi,

My partner - Georgette Vachon - has recently prepared the following
workshop syllabus which I feel will be of relevance and interest to members
of this list:-

USING EMOTIONS AS SPIRITUAL TOOLS FOR GROWTH

There are many tools available to us in these days of Spiritual
Development to bring us closer to the Divine Source. Some of the
simplest, yet most profound tools are our own emotions. When you
consider that each emotion is an energetic experience, you can
appreciate that this energy can be used to balance your energetic field
and heal you spiritually, emotionally, mentally and even physically.

Georgette Vachon has written in easy to understand format the
techniques brought to her through meditation and other spiritual practices
over the last twenty years. She, and other members of the staff of The
Mystical Crystal Center for Vibrational Therapy, will guide you through
these techniques.

Through this one-day workshop, you will learn exercises, meditations
and other spiritual practices that will offer you support through these
times of Transition. This workshop lasts from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Course
notes will be distributed on the day of the workshop.

Please email me privately if you would like further information,

All best wishes

Geoffrey

4 Date: Sun, 4 Aug
From: Geoffrey Keyte
Subject: Introduction and Greetings

Hi, Everyone

I have just subscribed to this list and I would like to say a few words
about myself.

For the past 35 years I have been a hands-on healer and for the past 15
years I have been presenting courses,workshops and seminars in crystal
healing.

I have writtern four books:-

The Healing Crystal (now out of print)
The Mystical Crystal
Crystal Healing Configurations
Atlantis

My WWW pages include a lot of information on crystal healing, Atlantis, the
Pyramids, Edgar Cayce etc. My web address is:-

http://www.nitehawk.com/Mystical Crystal/

I am the administrator of the Atlantis Mailing List.

And I shall be taking over the running of the Crystal Healing Mailing List
in a few days time.

I am also preparing an International Crystal Healing Directory. If any
members of this list practise crystal healing and would like to be included
in this upcoming Directory please email me - all entries are free.

I try to provide as much freely available information as possible - to as
many people on the Internet as possible.

In the next week, my partner - Georgette - and I will be moving to our new
center which we shall be calling 'The Mystical Center for Vibrational
Therapy. We shall be presenting various courses on different types of
energy - including the kundalini experience.

My partner - Georgette - has recently prepared a syllabus for a series of
energy-based workshops - please see separate email.

I am never quite sure how much I should write. As an author I tend to say
nineteen words where one would have done equally as well!(grin).

I look forward to exchanging postings and emails with members of this list.

All kind regards

Geoffrey

5 Date: Sun, 4 Aug
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Wondering!

There are more chakras, major and minor, but it isn't important until they
are active. Gloria

6 Date: Sun, 4 Aug
That's so complicated Jule.  I'll just keep it simple and say. " Love."

As Always,
Von
 -------------------------------------

You said:
 >I am reading a book called The Sirius Connection, by Murray Hope.  She has
 very interesting idea that I thought I'd share, because I've never thought
of
 the above subject quite in this way before.

 1)  The reason we experience time on earth differently to the supposed
UFO"s,
 and the rest of the universe, is because earth is caught in a time warp.

 2)  Evil is a misplaced or misdirected energy, that is out of it's correct
 time sequence.
 So earth in a way has become a kind of sinkhole for negative energies, which
 we must transmute finally here in this dimension.

 3)Evil is chaos, but according to chaos theory, it too must eventually
become
 self-organising. So for all it's rebellion, the stray negative energy fields
 here, and their accompanying intelligences, eventually find their way back
 the matrix.

 4)Psychic healing is based upon moving out of the present time and
depositing
 the misplaced energy that is causing illness into the time zone appropriate
 to it's origin.
-------

7 Date: Sun, 04 Aug
From: Niles Rodrick
Subject: 'Neat way to crucify Kundalini'

Gee,...gosh,...willikus,

      We don't want newcomers to get the wrong idea as to what the list is
REALLY all about,....so I was thinkin that maybe we should ask Rich to change
the name of the list to 'THE CHRISTENIZATION OF KUNDALINI'.

     This way there wouldnt be any confusion as to the list's purpose...

8 Date: Mon, 05 Aug
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

Could you elaborate on this? I read a book on chakras, major and minor, and
it was about the author's opinion on the meaning of each chakras. I have
several minor chakras that are actice, such as the knees, sole of the feet,
wrists. Why? Last night was particularly powerful in term of energies flowing
through my body. Thought my head would split open.

Thank you and love to all.

>There are more chakras, major and minor, but it isn't important until they
>are active. Gloria

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

9 Date: Mon, 05 Aug
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: 'Neat way to crucify Kundalini'

What do you mean? Did I miss something?

>Gee,...gosh,...willikus,
>
>      We don't want newcomers to get the wrong idea as to what the list is
>REALLY all about,....so I was thinkin that maybe we should ask Rich to
> change
>the name of the list to 'THE CHRISTENIZATION OF KUNDALINI'.
>
>     This way there wouldnt be any confusion as to the list's purpose...

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

10 Date: Mon, 5 Aug
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: To Mary

The Sirian Connection relates the ancient Egyptian religion and culture to
possible Sirian roots.  If you are interested in that subject she has quite a
lot of information.  It really depends how much you already have read on the
subject, as some of it is covered elsewhere.

I quoted the stuff on time and trapped energy, because I thought it was an
interesting way of putting what others have tried to describe.  Sometimes a
certain description rings bells better than a thousand others .  That's the
trouble when we have to use words. they don't always get through, and have to
be restated many ways.

I liked your idea about needing contrasts.  Light cannot be seen as well if
there are no shadows.

There was a discussion on making judgements.  We need to discriminate
 otherwise we could be in danger. We all have to judge traffic for instance
when driving.
This American Indian Prayer sums it up for me

Oh Great Spirit, let me not judge a man until I have walked two weeks in his
moccassins.

Love Jule

11 Date: Mon, 5 Aug
From: wrigaATNOSPAMsisna.com (Anne Wright)
Subject: Re: phenomenon

Dear Karol Ann, Denise, Nina&Helen, Michelle, Mary, Royale, Jule, El and
everybody,
I saw Powder too. It's interesting that the awakened character in both
movies had to die because hollywood didn't know how they could go on in
this world. That's what I have found the most difficult to live with. When
I had my awakening, I did things that were quite (bizare sp!). Actually
they were pretty     good ideas, but my sense of time was way compressed.
It certainly changed people's perception of me forever. The tough part is
that I seem to want people to understand that I had no will in the whole
situation, but I know this is not the way to go. It is so hard to face
people who either look at you with pity or morbid curiosity. I HATE being
considered fragile. I was being told what to do. I actually saw it
happening. There is a scene in Phenomenon where all of his friends are
asking him if he can see into the future, etc. They wanted something
concrete that they knew would directly meet their needs. Just like John
Travolta, I saw the big picture--  How I could impact my own little world--
but I have no idea how this will manifest itself on a day to day basis, and
when these events will occur. I know that my awakening has given me the
strength, but sometimes I just feel sad and lonely. I know these are common
feelings, because I have gotten so much support from everyone who has
responded to my postings, and even from postings that are directed towards
some other topic. I also realize that when I did the trial run, I learned a
lot about how people would react, and this is very valuable information. I
need to remain way in the background, and wait until they (meaning people,
ideas, etc.) come to me. We talk about living in the moment and meditating
to reach that goal. I am having great meditations, by my internal script is
still constant. I want more guidance. By the way, my two spirit guides came
to me during this whole ordeal. One is my friend who recently died, and the
other is a woman who used to be my teacher. She also had a vision of
change, but the world was not ready. She crossed the line, and never
returned. I see myself carrying out her wishes. She gives me strength, and
says that the time is right.
I was going to answer all of your posts individually, but I have this
tiling project. Suddenly there is so much to do. Thanks to everyone who
wrote about Phenomenon. It now has a new meaning for me, and maybe it will
change the way people look at other worlds and ideas. Anne

12 Date: Mon, 05 Aug 96