Date: Sat, 3 Aug  kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 77
1
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: On sending love, and helping friends.

Debee:

Loved your story on how love worked to help your friend.

I taught my kids to do this.  they had a great deal of success, probably
because they are more open to all of this stuff than we are.  Whenever they
had trouble with a friend, or even a teacher that was being unfair, we would
just send love, and things would resolve in one way or another.  The kids
loved it and it helped them to be less combative I think.

Vivianne:

It is hard not to solve another's problems for them if we can.   But if we do
too much for them, we rob them of the opportunity to gain growth through
their own experience.  It's a very fine line, because of course there are
times when people really can;t help themselves.

Those who tend to be loving, probably err on the side of too much help
though.  So letting be and just sending love as Debbie suggested, might
actually be a lesson for us too.

Love Jule

2 Date: Sat, 3 Aug
From: Garry Leon Hunsaker <>
Subject: Help! How do I get off this list???

I truly enjoy this list. However, it is swamping my e-mail account at our
local libray. I am not getting any messages over two days old. Yes that
means I have lost the first comunications from Richard that told me how
to unsubcribe from this list.
Considering I don't make it to the Libray more than twice a week that is a
problem.

Richard if you are out there, HELP!

Thanks for listening

Garry Hunsaker