Date: Thu, 01 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 75
1
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Re UfO's / Jule & Karol Ann

>From what I've read on the subject of abduction, a lot of them could have
happened on an astral plane, like an obe. But recently six implants were
sucessfully recovered by a team of doctors and researchers. These implants
were metallic and their shape suggests they were manufactured. You can see a
good picture of some of them in one of the last MUFON Journal.

And they seem to be here to watch the leap in evolution we're supposed to
make soon and to help us if there's a need, but not necessarily in the way we
think they should.

I had so many dreams about them and the last one made me realize that we're
them and they're us, whatever this means.

Love

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

2 Date: Thu, 01 Aug
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Healing

Those unhealed part of ourselves were buried so we could function "normally"
in society. We were always told that we should forgive and forget. I think
the K brings forth those things we though we had dealed with and put them
right in front of us so we can REALLY deal with them and go forward from
there to the next step toward consciousness. This is no easy task and it's
understandable that periods of depression come with it.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel, and it's not a locomotive. (This
is such an old joke, but it still makes me laugh)

Love to all.

>There has been some talk in recent posts about various emotions
>coming forth to be healed, and that these are being brought forth
>by the kundalini energy.  Each time I've read this, I found myself
>stopping and wondering... just how or what are you all describing
>as kundalini?
>
>Isn't it part of growth toward consciousness that unhealed parts
>of ourselves are presented to be healed?  Doesn't this happen
>regardless of whether there has been an awakening of K?
>Or is there some connection with kundalini which triggers these
>deep unhealed parts to come out?
>
>I ask because I clearly am on a path of healing and awakening.
>I remain uncertain if my experiences are "technically" kundalini
>or if they might not be some sort of energy which is maybe even
>a precursor to kundalini...
>
>Regardless of whether or not this is kundalini I am experiencing,
>I am in the midst of some intense shifts... dipping back into
>some deep depression, but trying this time time to look square
>in the face at some of the rage generated from past abuse which
>I have so often stuffed deep inside and let eat at me.
>I seem to be walking through this easier this time and saying
>"this is a process" rather than seeing it as something that
>will go on and on and never end.
>
>Like a few others, I too tend toward "psychic spongeism" :)
>Especially when the mass of feelings is so close to the
>surface, I am just wide open to take in whatever is around me.
>
>And wow, whether this is from kundalini, or this is part of life,
>even though very difficult at times, it sure is exciting and I
>think I'm glad to be going through these tremendous changes to
>who-knows-where.
>
>ori^
>
>**********************
>*       ori^         *
>* mermaidATNOSPAMeskimo.com *
>**********************

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

3 Date: Thu, 01 Aug
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Sex and K

You've said it beautifully. Only the child knows when he wants sexual
activity. It should not be initiated by someone who has power over him or
her. This kind of sex is damaging and I don't think you can excuse it on your
raging kundalini. Your first time can be a sweet memory or it can be such an
awful one. Unwanted sex is damaging for anyone, adult or child.

Love to all...

>Snowbird,
>
>	I guess in general principle you are right in saying that children
>should not be involved in sexual act with adults, only because it may be
>damaging to their psyche. But I think that what we ought to be saying that
>any activity, sexual or otherwise, that damages a being, in terms of soul
>evolution, should be avoided. It is difficult to define when a child
> becomes
>an adult. Sometimes a child himself or herself looks for sex. I guess
>nature-wise, it is the blossoming at puberty, that turns a child into an
>adult. Any thoughts?
>
>Peace and love,
>Tej

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

4 Date: Thu, 01 Aug
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!

Another synchronicity. Tonight I was in the car, back from the countryside
and I couldn't help but thinking about that. And the answer I came up with
was just what's in your reply. I just ache when I see her all upset and
angry. I wish to see her happy and serene with the process.

Part of my question was: is it true that you can flip the switch to "off"?
Stop it all?

Thank you and love to all.

>On Wed, 31 Jul 1996 SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com wrote:
>
>> This is my question. How do I encourage her to change path?
>>
>> This is such a personal process that it's hard to touch the subject
> without
>> looking like a know-it-all.
>
>My suggestion is to simply be.  Be a living, loving example of what is
>good and right.  I think most all of can relate to being told what is
>right and wrong.  We ultimately do what we want anyway.  When we are
>ready though, and begin searching, we remember words spoken from others,
>and often, if we are fortunate enough to still have those people in our
>lives, we seek them out.  I personally believe that this is the best way
>for you to be.  Just be.
>
>Blessed Be
>
>Debee

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

5 Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996
You asked if I was a women.  No I am a man, I hope.  Every one always asks
the same question.  Any suggestions on how I should write my name so people
would know.   Maybe ,Von the man or something?   Let me know.  You said: I'm
a woman and I guess it shows in my posts.  Yes it does!

You said:
>From what I've read on the subject of abduction, a lot of them could have
happened on an astral plane, like an obe. But recently six implants were
sucessfully recovered by a team of doctors and researchers. These implants
were metallic and their shape suggests they were manufactured. You can see a
good picture of some of them in one of the last MUFON Journal.

And they seem to be here to watch the leap in evolution we're supposed to
make soon and to help us if there's a need, but not necessarily in the way we

think they should.

I had so many dreams about them and the last one made me realize that we're
them and they're us, whatever this means.

First, what is the MUFON Journal?  I would like to get a copy.  These
implants have been going on for some time now.  I hope I don't have one.  I
don't think they would like me very much.    One lady said that she had an
implant behind one of her eyes.  She went to the eye doctor and had x-rays
taken.  Something did show up but the doctors said that they could not
operate or she would go blind.  She had to leave it in.   Do you think more
women are abducted than men?

Your observation is really good about when you said   And they seem to be
here to watch the leap in evolution we're supposed to make soon and to help
us if there's a need, but not necessarily in the way we think they should.
     I feel the same way.            You also said: I had so many dreams
about them and the last one made me realize that we're them and they're us,
whatever this means

Don't you think that we came from them?  I do.  Also, I really believe that
they do operate in the astral plane or how else could they travel so fast and
also most people that were abducted also has obe.

There was just a news report on T.V. last night about so many people just
floating out their windows and being abducted right in New York City.     I
would love to hear what Karl Ann and Jule has to say about it.  I bet that
they will agree with you as I do.

As always,

Von  (the man)

6 Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996
From: Cynthia Anderson <>
Subject: Thanks for your suggestions on music!

Was I surprised to again have so much e-mail from all the fascinating
postings. Really wonderful to know of this network of all of you out
there.

Karol Ann,
Thanks for your suggestions on posture and yelling "Ha", have done that
in the past for the throat chakra, but had forgotten about it. Have
tried a few times today & feel like 5th is opening.

Michelle,
It was helpful to know of others that have this musical thing. I
approach most of my life creatively, although haven't really done much
artistically, other than in writings in the past several years.
  I, too, have had the sense that there is order and purpose for the
various sounds of music. For several days I tracked it to determine. It
does appear that my mood is somewhat affected by the sounds, or my mood
affects the music...which comes first, chicken or egg? Some weeks, the
musical sounds are exceedingly lovely, full orchestra, really quite
inspiring, other weeks they are single, solitary, repetitive notes. I do
feel that I am not accessing the puzzle pieces and keep being rather
blank, which is unusual for me. I sometimes wonder if a part of my
psyche is blocking to protect me from some "truth".
  When I read your e-mail about sculpting an angel, it made me long for
some of the previous artistic pursuits I enjoyed, like weaving,
sculpting in clay, working with paints. Perhaps I'll need to find time
and make more visual attempts to let creative longings out.

Gloria,
  I think you are correct when you mentioned that I am getting stuck in
thought form. Many times in my life I have had helper spirits to guide &
direct....lately, it feels like more of a darker force.....like I was
spoon fed by loving entities from the "light" and now I need to see or
feel the counter-balance of the "darker" forces, because both are equal.
It does feel like at times the energy is being sucked. I usually feel
quite good in the day, but by night feel fatigued, more depressed and at
times more hopeless. One of the things I really miss, is that for many
years I have heard the notes that Joseph Campbell talked about, the
sounds of the spheres....I have heard them for years, in Manhatten, in
LA, in the rain forest, in Sedona, in the Yucatan, no matter where I
was. It was a balancer and grounded me to the earth. I have been able to
hear these notes, because they are drowned out my the music, and I miss
them. I am also having a much more difficult time focusing or
meditating... Prior to the music, I felt quite in tune and linked with
body, but now feel more unsettled and "blank".

Jule,
  Interesting when you focused the spot being on the left ear, halfway
between it & center of the head on a horizontal line.....I feel mine is
both right and left, perhaps more dominant sounds on left, but about the
same area, but a spot about 2 inches up from the ear about the size of a
50 cent piece. Often, the music seems "outside" of me and my brain...in
fact, I ask people if they are sure they can't hear it. Sounds like a
tape or CD playing in the same room. Sometimes I have had stereo-phonic
sound, with different instruments in different sides or ears....really
far out and that was quite nice! Hasn't done that for a few weeks. I
have often tried to listen to the same music or different music,
especially when doing the repetitive single note stuff.....it makes no
difference. If the man made music is loud enough, it may drown it out,
until a pause occurs and I hear my own through that. I can not seem to
affect the music I hear, either my meditating on it, thinking of another
song, or playing something else. A few times, I have thought I'd go mad,
and after 10-20 hours of repetition, on a single note, it may change.

Will be interesting in a couple of weeks, I've got an exciting
adventure, a almost free trip to Belize for 2 weeks, a writing
assignment (freelance) and will go spend time in the rain forest and
interview a woman who runs Panti Medicine Trail....perhaps there is some
rain forest herb that can be helpful.

Enough already? Thanks for all input, and really found much of what many
of you others said to be very enlightening.

Love & Light,
Cynthia

7 Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Women, sex and the big bang

Tej:

Loved your comment on the big bang.  I think if God and the big bang are
related, then God is definetly getting some kick.  But what if the big bang
is also part of the illusion.  where does that leave us?

Graham:

Re Women not liking Playboy etc:

This is because collectively we exploited men during the goddess era, then
they got us back in the patriarchal era by exploiting us.
Now we are trying to redress the balance by being taken seriously as people,
not sex objects.  Playboy etc, is a step backwards in our estimation.

When you dig into the collective unconscious, you find there is a whole
archetypal theme on woman as prostitute.  MaryMagdalen in the Bible is an
example
Yet she was the one who first saw Jesus after the resurection.  The fact is
women often feel unworthy within themselves because of our past.  That is why
battered wives stay.
We are just as worthy as men and are trying to find that sense again.
Because sex was the means of making us feel unworthy, this is why we are so
against sexual exploitation.

As we proceed with evolution, we will be getting in touch with our souls
more.  since the soul is feminine, we all need to learn to value the feminine
as being a force with equal value with the masculine.

Love Jule

8 Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: To Debee and Cynthia

Debee:
I agree that just being there and loving is the best medicine in any
situation.  That is why when I pray I merely send love and light.  I don't
attempt to do anything else.
Love is very powerful, even though it doesn't seem like much to just be there
for a person.

this quote helps me:

The rustle of a butterfly's wings can set off a tornado at the other side of
the world.

Cynthia;

Since you mentioned the horses and the stampede, as setting off the music, I
assumed the left side was the culprit.  The reason being that the zodiac is a
map of the brain, and the area I was referring to is the Lyre, which is next
to Pegasus.
I know this sounds very mystical, but it really works, and has helped me
enormously to understand what is going on. If anyone wants me to  explain
this in more detail, I will, another time.
However there is a corresponding side in the Right brain.  For me the singing
stuff tends to come from there.  If it's any comfort, the aboriginees claim
that God created the world by singing!
You mentioned a sense of oppression.  I went through this music stuff pre"K"
and had some very dark times.  Physically I was a mess and I can only compare
it to being in the depths of hell.  At that time I did seem to be actively
fighting some dark forces.  After "K" this manifestation cleared up.  The
focussing I mentioned does work, but it takes a lot of practice.

Love Jule

9 Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 06:21:
From: Karol Ann Barnett <>

Von, you are right on target on the alien scenario.  DId you see
CNBC the other night with Bud Hopkins, Stanton Friedman and the
graphic artist who'd been abducted?  A fascinating show.

Yes, I think the aliens (and we call them that because they are foreign
to our understanding, not necessarily because they are from another
planet) slip through portals into multi-dimensions.  But maybe I'd better
be clearer, that not all aliens are of the same stripe.  There are good,
bad and indifferent ones, just like humans.  But the abducting ones are
highly advanced in technology and way behind in spirit.  They have
underestimated the human beings' spiritual potential and they are
desperate for it because they can no longer create without it.  THey have
gone so far to the negative extreme that their species is dying out.
That's why they need us.  But anyone who has ever been abducted against
their will also has the power to stop it.  They just have to take back
their power and they can.  The abducting aliens forgot that they were
created by the Divine.  They believe that they created themselves.  But
now that they are a dying breed, maybe they are having second thoughts
about that and they want what we have -- spirituality.  They have it too,
but they have long since forgotten all about their own Divinity.

The negative ones have controlled humans for so long, they are very worried
about what the kundalini and evolution means.

Sorry everyone, didn't mean to go on and on about it, but it's a subject
that has captured (pardon the pun) my attention in the past few years.

BTW - Stanton Friedman will have a new book out soon.
Bud Hopkins has a new book out on the woman who was abducted from NYC
apartment house -- with witnesses.
Dr Jacques Vallee's latest book is fiction, but it was the only way he
could tell his latest research about Majic 12.

10 Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: UFO's

Well Von:
You asked for it, you got it.  So here goes.

There is a series of books called The Earth Chronicles by Zechariah Sitchin
which goes through all the Sumerian records, of how Adam and Eve were created
and why.  the Old Testament Genesis stuff was taken from this source.  He is
an OT scholar and compares with the Bible at every turn.
If his interpretation of events is to be believed. There is a Twelfth Planet
in the solar system which only appears every 3,600 years.  this planet no
longer supported life and we were genetically engineered by them so they
could live here. I am simplifying.
They were astral beings, and were forced to use apes as the raw material.
 Hence the missing link.
Actually the records say they came to mine gold and needed to use us as
miners because it was so hard to do.
You have to read between the lines if you read this material, but I suspect
that the greater plan was much more complicated.  They seem to have been a
warlike people who deliberately put themselves into these bodies.  They also
seem to have forgotten all their knowledge, which was considerable otherwise
how could they have genetically engineered us?

So I suspect that mining for gold can be translated as looking to learn love,
which they badly needed if they were to avoid total annihilation. In other
words they may have deliberately made themselves the equivalent of congenital
idiots , by coming into the bodies.

They are supposed to have been behind the pyramids etc, so in fact they may
have left records behind, which could be read when they were ready to handle
the knowledge again.  That might explain the explosion of knowledge this
century.

There are other groups that came in too, at different times..Atlantis,
Lemuria, the Egyptian civilization, to name a few.  All of these people used
the bodies that had been engineered.

Seems to me there was some kind of Galactic agreement to do this.  then when
man finally evolved, he would be a representative of all these galactic
groups.

One advantage of the earth plain as opposed to the astral, is that the
slowness, allows us to see the consequences of our actions better.  The
astral plain is much faster, and things can disappear before you can properly
comprehend them.

Sometime after"K" when things were still very jumbled, I had a dream in which
I was about to enter an ape body for what seemed the umptienth time.  I was
thinking how much longer is it going to take to get these creatures to think
properly.  There was a feeling of absolute frustration, yet determination to
continue. I'm sure this is related in that all of us are from one or other of
these groups  that came to earth and entered these engineered bodies.

We have to remember that before Earth was here we were here somewhere, doing
something even if we can't remember what it was.

So they are our future, but also our past i would say.  If we think of
ourselves as members of the galaxy rather than of earth or just the solar
system, it's easier to comprehend.

Love Jule

11 Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: UFO's again

Just a clarification from my previous post on this subject.  Some of the
warlike beings are still out there because they don't want to change.  We the
ones here wished to change and evolve, hence the engineering etc.

This universe operates on freewill, so those who wish to remain warlike have
that option.

If we remember who we are, beings who had everything they the warlike ones
had, and gave it up to learn love and evolve spiritually, then we have
nothing to fear from them.  We are inherently more powerful because of our
tremenduous love.

Those living in fear have forgotten that point, and so these creatures can
have an influence on them.  If you turn your back on fear, and know only love
they cannot touch you.

Perfect love casts our fear.  This is from both the Bible and A course in
Miracles for those interested.

Love Jule

12 Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996
From: Pat Welsh
Subject: Deepak Chopra

Snowbird wrote:

>I've been aware for some time now of an author named Deepak Chopra. He's
>everywhere around us, the papers, the bookstore, etc...
>
>Has anyone on this list read his books? If so, what's your evaluation of it?

I may be unpopular in this position (I've only caught up to Digest
#60--whereas you're all reading #74!), but I find Chopra full of hot air,
and *wonder* how he came to be such a media-sought-out "expert"...?!

When I read: I read to excerpt (into my diary and/or newsletter).  Chopra's
writings have given me NO "meat" to consider--rather, his airy words remind
me of a book I tried to read, about Reiki: just plain No Substance (note:
I'm not saying that the *subject under discussion has no substance,* only
that the author-in-my-face *doesn't* help me further along on my path).  I
want concrete terms, not if-only "promises"...

--Pat

13 Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 07:28:
From: Karol Ann Barnett <>
Subject: Re: UFO's

that's my understanding too Jule

14 Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996
From: Mary Knapp <>

>I was about to enter an ape body for what seemed the umptienth time.  I was
>thinking how much longer is it going to take to get these creatures to think
>properly.  There was a feeling of absolute frustration, yet determination to
>continue. I'm sure this is related in that all of us are from one or other of
>these groups  that came to earth and entered these engineered bodies.

Jule,

I feel this way most every day.  Have for years. Pre and post K.  I once
burst into tears at a big picnic/party when the (we all thought phoney)
fortune-teller started by saying that when I leave the planet 'they' will
all rejoyce and congratulate me for a "job well done".  The words really hit
the core of my being and I was embarrassed by my own public tears. I am
getting more comfortable with these kinds of messages.

Mary

15 Date: Fri, 02 Aug 96
From: John Halonen <>
Subject: Firends of OSHO Home Page.

I was on the web going through some yoga pages and this and that.
And I happened upon OSHO's page-  http://.earth.path.net/osho/
I started reading his discourses and found them very interesting.

If what he says is true, all of this is simply a game that leads away
from dropping the ego and becoming enlightened.

Witnessing the moment, every individual moment takes us away from the ego.
The ego thrives off the future and relishes the past.
But all that really exists is the moment.
The future does not exist and the past is gone, it does not exist either.

Has anybody else read these discourses?  what do you think?
It makes sense.

How can you be angry about something that doesn't exist anymore?
That is in the past.
How can you be angry or emotional about the future?  It hasn't happened yet.
It doesn't exist.
All that exists is now.  Now I am typing. Now my energy flows.

What do you think now?

John Halonen