Date: Wed, 31 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 74
1
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Prejudice

It seems you see prejudice whenever people don't agree with you. You just
said in you other post that you like kiddy porn along with the rest. What is
it exactly?

I can assure you I have nothing against erotica.

Love

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

2 Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996
From: Cynthia Anderson <>
Subject: Kundalini - Musical hallucinations?

I tried to send this directly, but server was down? (I wrote a whole
bunch of life history and it was lost, so here goes again.

I had my first full K experience about 8 years ago, during the process
of some breathwork; during that session, I felt enormous and rather
painful pressure in my 1st & 2nd chakras...survival and sexual - I kept
breathing, feeling stuck, when suddenly I felt a shifting and an
electrical charge that raced from my feet went all the way to the top of
my head, back down to feet, up again, and made a total of three complete
circuits before it went out the crown chakra.....the feeling of
overwhelming bliss, peace, beauty, connectedness, was awesome. I became
the clouds, billowing through space, and then became the eye of an
eagle...the physical sensations were like a giant tingle/electrical
charge that was like a whole body cosmic orgasm.....This was my first
breathwork and first K experience.

During the next 5 years, I had the repetition of 3 more K experiences of
a positive nature, although not as intense, still the tingling and full
electrical circuit. The last time was about 3 years ago, and I literally
felt elevated while laying on my bed, with simultaneous tingles and
electric charge.

I've also had the darker or flip side of K, with depression, feeling at
times like I was dying; going crazy, having bizzare thought processes;
almost hospitalized for depression.

Something happened to me 10 weeks ago in mid May, where I went to a
sacred Native American place, Cayon de Chelly in Arizona. During that
time, I felt strangely at odds with everything, much subdued, and was
leading a group, with Navajo guides, where I organized the trip for
single people. A wild horse broke into our camp in the middle of the
night and terrorized the horses, including a foal. The screams, the
cries, were unearthly, and I became very frightened, as my tent was near
the horses. I thought they were being slaughtered and would stampede my
tent. Ever since that episode, I have had non-stop 24 hours per day
music.....auditory hallucinations, if you will. They are usually limited
in notes, instruments of flute, drum, oboe, violin, piano, etc. and
occassionally all the naunces of notes will play together and be very
beautiful. I am not musically inclined, don't read notes, although I
love music. But the repetition made me crazy the first week. Same notes,
like 4 over and over hour after hour. The first week was a sensory
bombardment of obnoxious music, like "Jingle Bells Chorus" over and over
for 20 solid hours. Sometimes I recognize the chorus of sounds, but am
not able to affect it, change it or stop it. I have tried Shamanic
drumming, singing along with the music, retreat to meditate for 3 days;
fasting, smudging, burning white candles, listening to other music,
relishing the music, hating it, letting it flow.....but over all, I
feel stuck. I have consulted Shamanic Warriors, psychics, clairvoyants,
etc. and no one seems to have any answers (that work) of how I can work
through the process and not feel "stuck". (Also for much of this time
and more the first month, my throat chakra was blocked, I was hoarse and
raspy sounding when I talked and felt a real tightness & constriction.

Has anyone heard of musical sounds as part of a K episode?

Would appreciate any help and information you may have.

Cynthia
age 50 - have had many insightful profound spiritual experiences & feel
I am usually in contact with my spirit guide and since this occurance,
having been able to access my guides for clarification or information.

3 Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996
From: Karol Ann Barnett <>
Subject: Re: Kundalini - Musical hallucinations?

Hello Cynthia and welcome to the list:

I personally have not heard of constant music with the K experience, but
I don't doubt it at all.  Certainly it falls within the realm of
possibilities.  What a wondrous adventure you have been on!

I wish I could offer you a suggestion, but this is a first for me.
There are so many on the list that have offered such valuable insights,
I know you'll get what you need here.  Keep us posted on your progress!

Karol Ann

4 Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996
From: Graham Dumpleton <>
Subject: Re: I am awakening again!

V487ATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> You started out great, but now I very very sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy again!

Well, I hope you enjoy your adventures on the astral when you sleep. :-)

--
Graham Dumpleton (grahamdATNOSPAMdscpl.com.au)

5 Date: Thu, 1 Aug
From: honksATNOSPAMatlas.co.uk (Mark Hohenberg)
Subject: Re: Viruses

     Hi all,
      Having read all the mails I've had on the Good times virus being a
hoax, I think it is safe to say it is. When I first got that warning, I
hadn't heard of the virus before and my reaction followed. Thanks to all
for listening, and sorry for the inconvenience.
     Regards,
              Mark

6 Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996