Date: Wed, 31 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 73
1 1996
From: georgevATNOSPAMeor.com (georgev)
Subject: Prejudice

I don't write to get my kicks. But I know people who do. I warn about
following false gurus for I have done that myself and wasted both time
and money.

A good Page to surf is http://www.mcwilliams.com/
it is the home page of writer Peter McWillians who is known for books
like, "Life 101", "You can't afford the luxury of a negitive thought,"
and "Life 102 What to Do When Your Guru Sues You."

Some of the Gurus are True and some are not. I don't follow any at the
moment.

I see nothing wrong with sex unless one is having sex in a unlawfull
sense A.E: with children, rape, sexual misconduct, etc. I have been
writing to create some support for people who have sex and are into
playing with fire. One can learn how to be a FireFighter or work with
fire.

I am intrested in promoting Safe sex and conscious sexuality in
imagintive ways. Most of what I write about sex isn't even physical.
These are mental creative states not physical reality states. I work
with a creative mind to develop a kind or Buddhist right action. With
the awakening of the kundalini ones awareness become much more vast so
that there actions are more right or causes less suffering to others.
They have the insight to have the choices of the neutral mind where
many different choices are there to be taken for a given situation.

I will still excuse the prejudice because I have noticed that this can
happen when the information is not all there. I am sorry if I offended
anyone even thought I notice that we have all learned how to become
offened from something. For me I learn to clease myself from the need
to even be offending or be offended because both are created by
illusions that I have learned. When the clensing is done then I notice
sex for what it is and I pass that gate. I also pass the other gates
too.

george

>From: hyperATNOSPAMhmt.com (HyperMedia Technologies)

>>I excuse your prejudice.
>>
>>george
>>
>>>From: Dolce Vita <>
>>>
>>>Hi George,
>>>
>>>Excuse the judgement, and I hope that maybe I misunderstood you.  but
>>>it seems to me that you are getting in this group to advertise your
>>>porno photography,
>

>Hi, Lissette.
>
>Don't waste your time with this person. He gets his kicks by trying to
>bring sex into the list whenever the topic dies down.
>
>He does this on a regular basis.
>

>Best,
>

>Martin

2 Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996