Date: Wed, 31 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 72
1 From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: newly connected (I Hope)

Yes, I too was some kind of sponge: couldn't go into a busy restaurant or
public place without feeling as if my solar plexus was about to burst open, I

would feel very nervous, etc. I did some protection exercises, but time is
the answer I think. We need to get accustomed to these psychic events. We
need the exercises and patience and readings AND talking with people who are
experiencing the same thing. If I didn't have a friend going through the same

process and this list, I would still be questioning my sanity every day like
before. Also, my house seems to be a magnet for ghosts. Some just walk
through the house, some seem to want to stay, but I just tell them to go
away, to go to God, with love. Sometimes my dog barks at them, but this
little yorkie is not very scary... 8-)

Love to all.

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

2 Date: Wed, 31 Jul
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Musical Q.,  Re: Newly connected (I hope)

My friend who's having the k awakening developped her musical talent tenfold.
She will get up at night and just compose and play immediately some really
lovely music. As for me, I feel I'm going to burst with creativity, but I
never learned anything really. I still don't know by what means it's going to
be expressed.

My mom had a real talent for drawing, my brother has it, my son has it, but
it has skipped over me. I kind of envy them...

I suppose I'll know when the time comes.

Love to all.

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

3 Date: Wed, 31 Jul
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Unidentified subject!

My friend, who's experiencing K, uses radix therapy to help her. She was told
that she could stop all this if she wanted to. Is this true? How can you
ignore something of this magnitude? How can you go back?

Also, she has a great deal of rage coming from her childhood and it overlaps
into her present life. She can't stand things like people saying something
bad about other people and so forth. She gets emotional when she sees or
hear anything negative. Any suggestion out there on how to help her? We're
following different paths, so I don't know much about radix. I know
we're supposed to help each other, but I don't know how I can make her
understand that people can say and do bad things and that it's "normal". If
everybody was perfect, we would call this place Heaven.

Thank you.

Love to all.
SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

4 Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996
From: Graham Dumpleton <>
Subject: Re: Sex & K

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com wrote:

> George, I fail to understand the link between porno and kundalini
> energy.

There have been a number of messages about how people feel that there
musical abilities and the compositions they have produced manifest
because of the Kundalini being awakened within. To make this claim is
reasonable as through some mechanism, Kundalini may have the effect
of inspiring us to be more creative. Allowing any additional energy
to flow into a creative task is actually helpful to our development
as the opposite to allowing it to flow in this way is to block it,
thus restricting its flow with possibly subsequent affects on the
subtle and physical bodies. Creativity can be expressed in many
ways. It may be expressed through music, through work, or through
art. It may even be expressed through what can be called erotic art.

The question is though, when does erotic art become pornography? Do
we lump everything which shows man and women in their nakedness in
to the category of pornography? Would you say that paintings
from the renaisance period depicting naked, voluptuous women being
amorous to similarly attired men, is art or pornography? A number of
photographers have published collections of works featuring the nakedness
of the female body when pregnant. Is that art or is it pornography?
Similarly have their being exhibitions of work featuring men and women
in naked poses, having sex and even showing them engaging in
masturbation. The term pornography is used to describe text or images
which arouse sexual desire. Although some will lump all or some of the
above into the category of pornography, the intent has been to depict
the beauty of the human form and help people appreciate the body they
have, not arouse ones desire. As these works manifest from the creativity
of the individual, the human form can be said to have manifested from
the creativity of God. When the human form is used in this way as art,
as distinct from how it is often used in magazines such as Penthouse or
Playboy, can we say that it is pornography? Can we deny that as art it is
a valid expression of the creativity of an individual?

--
Graham Dumpleton ()

5 Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996