Date: Wed, 24 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 66
1
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Karma

I also think that ultimately everything gets even. But what if karma is not
linear? You or me might think there's injustice because we seem to always get
the short end of the stick.

Why do some people have an awakening and not others?

Love to all.

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

2 Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996
From: Niles Rodrick <>
Subject: twilight zone

'Civilized man built a cage,...locked himself in it,...and wonders,...what's
wrong?!... Fearful of what he might find,...he hides from his own shadow,...in
the sanctity of his ego.'

     I find it ironic that I would come onto a list that supposedly is
     dedicated to Kundalini, and find the same  arrogance towards it as is
     everywhere else. To be ignorant  is one thing, but this is redicules.

     You seek answers to your existence, yet you mock those answers at every
     turn. You take something simple and beautiful, and turn it into
     complication and vulgarity. You theorize about this, and you theorize
     about that, and if anyone dares to speak anything that would upset your
     little apple cart, you denounce them as not being spiritual. You sit high
     on your pedistal, separating yourself  from that which you are. You insult
     God with your better than thou bullshit.

     Well, surprise, surprise, surprise...If it weren't for sex you wouldn't be
     here! If it weren't for sex nothing would be here. You can theorize till
     your blue in the face, but the FACT of the matter is:  YOU CAME FROM SEX.
     The sooner you accept this FACT,  the sooner you can get on with the
     purpose of Kundalini. And believe it or not,  there is noone more obsessed
     with sex than God. Look around you folks, God is 'doing it' everywhere. No
     shame here. God does it in us, never mind in front of us. God is sex, you
     are sex,...so if your truly seeking your creator, look from whence you
     come,...SEX!

      You would not drive your car into the rapids, because It would destroy
      you and your car. It is not concerned about your car.  It's only purpose
      is to return to the sea and If you and your car get in the way, thats
      your problem. So to Kundalini has one purpose, and that is to unite the
      male and female principles within each and every one of us, and like the
      rapids, if you get in the way, (with your concepts, beliefs, etc.), it
      will destroy you.

    Kundalini is INTELLIGENT, and once activated, knows exactly what to do. It
    cares not what your concepts are, what your beliefs are, your theories,
    whether or not your good or bad, or religious, or rightous, or any thing
    else for that matter. It has one purpose and one purpose only. And that is
    to unite the opposites.

     The quickest way to activate Kundalini is to have sex with your other self.
     If your male, have sex with your inner female. If female, have sex with
     your inner male. This is easily done by merely thinking it. Eventually
     Kundalini will make itself known to you, and when it does, you won't have
     to ask anyone, you'll know it!  Ahhh, but can you handle it? Can you
     accept the mirror of reality which is so foreign to everything you have
     been taught?  Welcome to the ' twilight zone'.

      The effects of Kundalini on the mind are astounding because it does not
      fit into civilized mans concept of himself. Once activated,  you quickly
      realize that you are dealing with something totally beyond anything or
      any concept civilised man could devise. And what that mirror shows you is
      the FACT that you are a hermerphedite. Likewise the physical effects are
      extremely powerful, due to the massive amount of energy released into the
      body through the spinal column. The art of hatha yoga, which is a spoke
      of kundalini, is to prerare one for the physical aspects. Keeping the
      mind still (no thought) allows Kundalini to do it's work without
      interference. To still the mind, focus on 'feeling'. For those of you who
      find this to be to simple, I leave it in your capable hands to complicate
      it.

     And the final outcome of this union? Balance, oneness with yourself and
     all of creation, expanded awareness, (Life without an active Kundalini can
     be likened to a camera focused on a rose, with the rose taking up the
     entire lens area. Life with an active kundalini is like pulling back with
     the camera, so that you see not only the rose, but the entire garden as
     well).  And what a garden it is!  And finally the joy and peace of
     wholeness, completeness, and totally unrestricted love.

3 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 21:30:
From: ijuster <>

At 10:02 PM 7/24/96, you wrote:
>I also think that ultimately everything gets even. But what if karma is not
>linear? You or me might think there's injustice because we seem to always get
>the short end of the stick.
>
>Why do some people have an awakening and not others?
>
>Love to all.

Snowbird,

The best understanding I ever got about karma came from a book called 2150
AD, by Thea Alexander. It was a 1976 cult sci-fi all time classic. It
upleveled my understanding considerably. To me this book is about my second
most favorite sci-fi ever, next to my all time favorite, Stranger in a
Strange Land.

I can only guess why some people have an awakening and not others. I have
made up all kinds of hyptheses. None of which can ever be proven, of course.
They range from , well maybe I did something in a former lifetime to maybe
there is a call from the future that is a morphogenetic field grabbing more
and more souls because the planet needs to be saved, to total meaningless
coincidence. Etc. I fancy I am an old soul, personally, but my imagination
roams alot!

For me of more importance and more value is how I choose to respond to what
comes my way. Am I going to keep the karmic circle going or break the
chains? (Remember the Vanessa Williams song, with the words, Love breaks the
chains?- That always tugs on my heart strings.)

I am not a saint, far from it. Still, I have used this information about
returning love out many times in deciding how to proceed and definitely feel
the better off for having done so.

2150 AD is available through Amazon.com books, by the way, I just
checked.....in case someone is looking for a cool book to read.

Best, Patti   :=}

4 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96
From: Richard Satin <>

Dear Patti,

I remember reading this book when I was a young teenager. It made a real
impression on me - though all the details seem to be gone from my mind.

I took your advice and ordered it from amazon.com books (http://www.amazon.
com).  Thanks for the remembrance.

Richard

--
libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
Nothing ruins a face so fast as double-dealing.  Your face telling

5 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: hbarrettATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Holly N. Barrett, Ph.D.)
Subject: re: twilight zone

Felt quite struck, and somewhat chastened, by the remarks about the
intelligence of kundalini and us being flimsy structures in a torrent.
But feeble structure I am and so am awfully interested in what is
happening to my body, especially sexually.  Gopi Krishna writes,
somewhat obliquely, about what happens to men.  I'd like to hear from
women.  For me, orgasm is not only exponentially more intense, but is
now globalized throughout my body and beyond.  There is no longer any
difference for me between eros and k.

Holly

6 Date: Thu, 25 Jul 9