Date: Sat, 20 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 61
1 Date: Fri, 19 Jul
From: The Psy-kick Worrier ov Gaia
Subject: A tangent

Buenos,

OK, heres a bit of cerebral stimulation (and thats all it is; I think we all know this
in answer to those saying "stop talking about k", etc).

After my brother had a nervous breakdown I went to San Francisco. While enjoying a
particulaly lucid moment (its that fault line you know ;-) I came to the following
conclusion.

The planet can basicly be split down the middle into left and right hemisperes. The left
or western hemisphere being the male and logical/rational/scientific side. The right
side being the female and intuitive side. These two hemispheres are a world apart
(excuse pun) which is why the world is such a strange place. The condition could be
compared to that of someone having an awakening causing their right brain to race ahead
with all sorts of emotions while leaving their left brain to panic in the aftermath (the
left brain 'needs to feel' secure within the realms of learnt conditioning while the
right brain is more concerned with individual status and power).

My theory being that the world is totally insane! I was in a rather melancholy mood at
the time admittedly :-(. But also I thought that maybe the planetary k energy has
already started flowing big style - ie. it started about 2000 years ago when things
really started getting challenging.

This ties in well with Iver Justers evolutionary force message (digest #58) and has a
nice fractal microcosm/macrosm feel to it which I like. I don't think I have to spell
out the implications - ask me or feel free to pull my theory to bits, this is a
discussion group after all!

"I understand but I don't know" -o-the shamen-o-

Barney

2 Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996
From: georgevATNOSPAMeor.com (georgev)
Subject: Mental/spiritual

I refine my intent or dharma in a meditive refinement state. With sex I
just notice it. I notice all that happens in my mental visions. My
intrest is to refine sex in a mental/spiritual sence with who ever my
lover might be.

I remember that desire causes suffering so I thought why not create
desires that are of the nature of right action. If one notices what
causes suffering one can learn to do something that causes little, no,
or causes bliss.

I like the experince as it is and all the posiblitys that are possible.

There are ways to evelate you knowing through your state of mind and
your meditation.

Do you need to have a orgasm?
Do you really need to be discusted becasue of sex like this or that?

If one notices sex as it is then one can just relate to it as that.

3 Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996