Date: Sat, 13 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest	Volume 96 : Issue 49
[1] From: jenny.hillATNOSPAMmail.utexas.edu (Jennifer Hill)
Subject: From Jenny-- where to get the MAP book

Hi to all you dear folks on the Kundalini list and web site--

 Several weeks back while I was on the mailing list, I told several of you
about my work with  something called the MAP program, a short name for the
Co-creative White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program. ( NOT a racist
group!! White Brotherhood refers to "a group of highly evolved souls
dedicated to assisting the evolutionary process[es] ... being utilized for
the shift we all are all going through from the Piscean to the Aquarian era.")

 Anyway, I told some folks about this work in reference to the phenomenon of
massive migraines/headaches that some of us have been experiencing in
association with Kundalini movement. The author of the MAP book first began
her association with her MAP team due to severe headaches brought on by
spiritual evolution/expansion.Her description of the cause of and relief for
these headaches seemed completely in line with our Kundalini folks'
experiences, so I thought the information might be useful. I had promised
several of you that I would send the information on how to order the MAP
book and I apologize for taking so long to get back to you with it.

 On the off chance that some of you have had to unsubscribe from the K
mailing list as I had to ( too much email to handle at my job!) I am also
going to send this to the personal email addresses of the people I think had
specifically asked me about it. If I send it to someone who didn't ask,
please don't be offended, I just am trying to cover all the bases and I no
longer have the email from everyone who asked. I hope this info gets to
everyone who was interested.

  The book is called  _MAP: The Co-creative White Brotherhood Medical
Assistance Program_  by Machaelle Small Wright. She also wrote  _Behaving As
If The God In All Life Mattered_  which some of you may have heard of. The
MAP book describes in very straightforward steps how to arrange for and work
with a team of ascended souls and nature spirits for your own and other
people's (and animals!) health issues, working with your physical,
emotional/mental, and spiritual levels all at the same time. I have found it
to be immeasurably helpful, especially in adjusting to the difficulties that
seem to be Kundalini-related , and the best part is that, except for the
cost of the book, it's free!

You can write to : Perelandra, P.O. Box 3603, Warrenton, VA, 22186 or call
703-937-3360 or fax 703-937-3360 (both available 24 hours a day)
to order the MAP book or her other books and products. There is also a free
catalog.

I tried to send this to Mary Knapp but I'm not sure I have her email address
right, so if anyone is in touch with her, please pass this along.

I miss hearing from you all here in cyberland-- but it's comforting to know
you;re there... hello esp. to Bill, Richard, Mary, Judy, Karol Ann, Gloria,
John Petty, Patti, ASCII express,Viviane, Melissa, Carlo and Zana, and all
those I encountered during my brief stint on the K list. Zana, I wanted you
to know that your 1st letter to this list (i don't know if you've written
more since) was an absolutely beautiful description of living in search of
the truth and it touched my heart. You all touched my heart and even though
we may not be in direct communication, I feel as though I carry you with me.

well, 'til we meet again,
Blessed BE!

Jenny Hill

Jenny Hill, research associate/editor--Directory of Texas Manufacturers
Bureau of Business Research, UT Austin, PO Box 7459, Austin TX 78713-7459
email: jenny.hillATNOSPAMmail.utexas.edu  512-475-7805 or 512-475-7807

[2] From: Karol Ann Barnett
Subject: Re: Sex and Kundalini - MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE IN THIS FORUM

Ah.  Thanks for that clarification, Graham.

[3] From: Iver Juster
Subject: re: important topics of discussion

 From a listmember:

"I am not Christ (yet), but I see the same thing happening
here.  Throw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>        I am not asking anyone to leave this list, I am asking the
blatantly worldly topic of sex to leave.  If it does not, I will leave."

Dear group,

What makes anyone think they have the right to decide for other people what
this list is about? It's clear that each of us has our gifts to share and
our own unique viewpoints. Why must some people judge other viewpoints as
dirty, mundane, etc? Who are *you* to judge? Don't people with huge egos run
the most judgements on others?

I have been intimidated by the anger and self-righteousness coming from some
people. I withdrew. But I also refuse to have angry, opinionated people be
the censors for our list. So I am back. We have been censored for too long.

The church and all patriarchal religions that I know of have by all accounts
rewritten history so that only "saints" who are acceptable to the
patriarchal image are not expunged from the record. In every mythology in
the world, we see the earlier peaceloving earth-loving  religions
"rewritten" so that men take over and God takes over, too. God the father
dominates women, earth, nature, etc. The male is even shown to be the
procreator in these world views.  Athena comes out of Zeus's thigh, Yahweh
gets rid of Lilith, and so on.

16 million innocent women were burned at the stake for being witches by the
Christian church and its male members. In India today, women are burned at
the stake when their husbands feel like doing so and are expected to jump on
their husband's funeral pyres.  Certainly we know that in Islam, women have
substantially lesser rights than men. In Asia the sexism is even worse.
These are the predominant patriarchal religions in the world today.

Now in the world, women and men are coming to think things out for
themselves. People want to listen to their own experineces.

This is very threatening to some, as is very obvious here.

But just becuase you feel threatened, please, do not censor others. Please
speak of your experiences and don't tell others what to do. Please do not
tell other people that their ideas are less valid. It is possible for
everyone to have a point of view that they like best.  They need not all
agree with one another.

List, if we succumb to censorship by the loudest and angriest, then in short
order, I am sure there will be 2 lists. One for all the people who want to
censor it to more narrow and restrictive topics and viewpoints continuously
(and they can spend all day discusssing, no aruging, about how to censor it
the best), and one where people are free. You know what I will choose.

 I do think it is reasonable to ask that the topic has something to do with
kundalini, but hey...that topic is very, very broad.

My requests:

If you don't like the topic, HIT THE TRASH KEY.

If you want to talk about something else, DO IT!!!

If you want to disagree, do it sweetly, tactfully, and respectfully.

Thanks......Patti

[4] From: kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com (Spark)
Subject: M/F, K, Sex, and the universe

  What fun... I love the heading that yells in upper case "MUTUALLY
EXCLUSIVE..."  What a riot.   My god, someone's let the sexual Genie out of
the bottle (or where ever ).

  Wasn't it Blake who said, "Energy is eternal delight..."  \

  To say something can't be experienced during orgasm seems slightly absurd
to me.  (absurdity is an undervalued commodity, don't get me wrong) So,
then there must be lots of times that 'enlightened' states can't be
experienced.  Maybe while where on the toilet, too...?  Ok, ok, I'll leave
that bodily function alone for now.

  The point I'm playing with here is the false determining of what can be
experienced when, what experiences have what value, all that sort of crap.
I mean we all might as well go be nice Catholics and just feel the
kundalini crawl up out of Mother Earth wrap itself around our legs, pause
at our genitals (oh the urge to be earthy is sooooo tempting) and up
through the various sprockets of the mechanistic model to the clear light
of bliss nice and safe from the hydraulics of the reproductive system.
Amen.   Now turn to hymn number 452.  And whatever you do, do not turn to
your neighbor and acknowledge any of the naturally occuring energetic
phenomenon.

  I'm too tired to do this drama satirical justice.

  We drag our social conditioning with us everywhere we go.

  Or as Crowded House put it:

  "Everywhere you go you always take the weather with you..."

  Both sides of this 'issue' can spin it a hundred ways from zebras.  If
you don't experience God during your orgasms then maybe you're not opening
your heart and crown chakra's and could do some more work with it.  Or...
if you *think* you are experiencing God during your orgasms you better
meditate more and find out what God *really* is because he ain't in your
sexual pleasure... Don't these extrapolations sound silly?

  And I think Michelle *was* brave to go outside of her comfort zone.  See,
Michelle, were not just a bunch of spiritual perverts here on the list
. All I wonder is if it really matters if we compartmentalize our
lives?

  And Karol's M/F interesting longing question... did you say you were
longing for the embrace of the masculine energy when you felt the pull
towards sensual expression?  For myself it rarely is as simple as a binary
breakdown into masculine and feminine.  Like a post a few days ago that
bothered me about gays and women being closer to God by default... These
qualities of masculine and feminine seem to be way too rigid and limiting.

  Maybe your right, Michelle, it really is just a nice way to fool around
with our physical partners, eh?  Got nothing to do with God....  Remember
that song by 10cc, "I'm not in love, oh, no... no..."

kentela

     Private Communication          GateZone Communications
   ___________________________
         Internet, network, database tools, and the
    training to make them work for you and your organization.
   ___________________________
   Kent Livingston      kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com         512.443.8855

[5] From: kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com (Spark)
Subject: More sex stuff

  One of the first times I had a conscious out of body experience was after
maintaining my distance from God through a godless orgasm.

  Now, there doesn't *have* to be a connection --  and certainly we all
know that experiencing your identity outside of the confines of the sensual
body does not necessarily have *anything* to do with God, Kundalini, or
even the state of peace in the Middle East.  But, I wonder how many other
people have really ruled out the possiblility of experiencing God while in
the arms of your earthly beloved...

kentracking

     Private Communication          GateZone Communications
   ___________________________
         Internet, network, database tools, and the
    training to make them work for you and your organization.
   ___________________________
   Kent Livingston      kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com         512.443.8855

[6] From: kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com (Spark)
Subject: typos: M/F, K, Sex, and the universe

>  To say something can't be experienced during orgasm seems slightly absurd
>to me.  (absurdity is an undervalued commodity, don't get me wrong) So,
>then there must be lots of times that 'enlightened' states can't be
>experienced.  Maybe while where on the toilet, too...?  Ok, ok, I'll leave
>that bodily function alone for now.

  I just love typos... "Maybe while where..."

            instead of "Maybe while we're..."

  They look so silly coming back at you, no?  Gotto go to sleep...too many
late nights this week/month/lifetime.

 'night all.

kent

     Private Communication          GateZone Communications
   ___________________________
         Internet, network, database tools, and the
    training to make them work for you and your organization.
   ___________________________
   Kent Livingston      kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com         512.443.8855

[7] From: hyperATNOSPAMhmt.com (HyperMedia Technologies)
Subject: gender

Here is an interesting perspective on sex and the Hermetic principle of gender:

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine
principles; Gender manifests on all planes."

                        The Kybalion

The Initiates explanation: (short one)

                      "The Principle of Gender"

"This Hermetic Principle embodies the truth that there is GENDER manifested
in everything-the Masculine and Feminine Principles ever at work. This is
true not only of the Physical Plane, but of the Mental and even the
Spiritual Planes. On the Physical Plane, the Principle manifests as SEX, on
the higher planes it takes higher forms, but the Principle is ever the
same.

No creation, physical, mental or spiritual, is possible without this
Principle. An understanding of its laws will throw light on many a subject
that has perplexed the minds of men.

The Principle of Gender works ever in the direction of generation,
regeneration, and creation. Everything and every person contains the two
Elements or Principles, or this great Principle, within it, him or her.

Every Male thing has the Female Element also; every Female contains the
Male Principle. If you would understand the philosophy of Mental and
Spiritual Creation, Generation, and Re-generation, you must understand and
study this Hermetic Principle. It contains the solution of many mysteries
of Life.

We caution you that this Principle has no reference to the many base,
pernicious and degrading lustful theories, teachings and practices, which
are taught under fanciful titles, and which are a prostitution of the great
natural principle of Gender.

Such base revivals of the ancient infamous forms of Phallicism tend to ruin
mind, body and soul, and the Hermetic Philosophy has ever sounded the
warning note against these degraded teachings which tend toward lust,
licentiousness, and perversion of Nature's principles. If you seek such
teachings, you must go elsewhere for them-Hermeticism contains nothing for
you along these lines.

To the pure, all things are pure; to the base, all things are base."

As a Yogi once told me, "As you think, So you become".

The mind takes on the qualities, aspects and characteristics of that which
occupies its attention.

If the mind's attention is on the 'SELF', it will take on the qualities and
aspects of the self.

Martin

[8] From: Karol Ann Barnett
Subject: Re: More sex stuff

THAT was my point, Kent.  Thanks.

[9] From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Chi theory

Hi all,
I've been sitting this one out, it isn't the subject of sex that is the
problem it's that it has lowered the frequency of the communication that is
all. In truth, the kundalini experience includes the lower three chakras,
however, those who get caught up and remain in those chakras can have a
difficult time detaching from the overwhelming desire to continue the
experience. I noticed that a couple people believe that the experience of
sexual energies with kundalini is totally the high point of the kundalini
awakening experience. I also saw that someone reacted to the constant use of
the orgasim word when dealing with meditation etc. Nothing is right or wrong,
it just is, however, when people become hooked into a thought form and begin
to relate to all of the experience through the thought form, it gets off of
the track very easy. This has been a good discussion, and obviously many
people needed to express their experience and share since it is not always an
easy subject to discuss. That's great, aren't we glad that we can all move
through something together. Love is important here, let's all have compassion
for each others views, and go back into the center now that the swing has
moved to both extremes, it can now neutralize very easily. Is this out of
line as a suggestion? Gloria

[10] From: georgevATNOSPAMeor.com (georgev)
Subject: what about...

fore play or after play? What about caressing and touching. What about
S&M and having sex in the rain?

george

[11] From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Swan2

Jack,
Thanks for your message here. It is important always to become aware of the
nature of duality, so many people are so involved in the act/react stage,
that there is no detachment. In detachment one is not the doer, but the
observer, and in this always has the ability to see whats coming down from a
wide perspective.

The kundalini process is powerful and anytime desire, thoughts, and self come
together, you have act/react. But, when one is not in the driver seat, and is
simply the witness to life. This changes and very quickly for some. When this
entire inner process becomes automatic the self is absorbed by the high, pure
frequency of Divine Will/ the creator/ whatever you want to call it. But, it
is in this union that balancing of the chakra's happen, releasing one out the
crown chakra into cosmic awareness of the Over soul, the Christ, again what
you call it. This is what you are sharing, correct? Gloria

[12] From: kashiATNOSPAMlava.net (David A. Katz)
Subject: Patti's Call To Arms

Patti wrote:

 "From a listmember:"   -- the name is David, not 'a listmember'.
--------------------->
>"I am not Christ (yet), but I see the same thing happening
>here.  Throw it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>        I am not asking anyone to leave this list, I am asking the
>blatantly worldly topic of sex to leave.  If it does not, I will leave."
>>

>Dear group,
>
>What makes anyone think they have the right to decide for other people what
>this list is about? It's clear that each of us has our gifts to share and
>our own unique viewpoints. Why must some people judge other viewpoints as
>dirty, mundane, etc? Who are *you* to judge? Don't people with huge egos run
>the most judgements on others?
>-------------------------------
Judgement Patti?  Are we to sacrifice Truth on the alter of "freedom of
speech"?  IE; say what you like regardless of its validity.  Care to argue
that 2 + 2 = 7 next?  As for deciding for others what this list is about, I
thought it was about spiritual unfoldment via awakening of the kundalini.
Or am I wrong there too?  Perhaps we should discuss the virtues of vaseline
next?
>Patti, or should I say 'a member of this list', then wrote:
"I have been intimidated by the anger and self-righteousness coming from some
>people.   I withdrew. But I also refuse to have angry, opinionated people be
>the censors for our list. So I am back. We have been censored for too long."
--------------------------
When you meditate Patti, do you seek one set of thoughts and images and
avoid another set which may "bring you down"?  Of course you do.  How is
that any different from what I have done and said here?  Sometimes I'm sure
you even have to be forceful to be rid of undesireable thoughts at the time
of meditation.  Does that make you angry, self-righteous and opinionated?
No, it does not.  It makes you what you are -- a person reaching for heaven
with wisdom, integrity and the force of will and a person who will tolerate
nothing short of heaven.
An unnamed listmember who was probably Patti but don't say anything cause
she might be listening then wrote:
"The church and all patriarchal religions that I know of have by all accounts
>rewritten history so that only "saints" who are acceptable to the
>patriarchal image are not expunged from the record. In every mythology in
>the world, we see the earlier peaceloving earth-loving  religions
>"rewritten" so that men take over and God takes over, too.
--------------------
Religion rewritten so that "God takes over, too"?  Incredible.  How, may I
ask, does God 'take over' what is already His/Hers to begin with?  Is there
actually a doubt as to Who is in charge here?
---------------------------
Patti continued, saying,

"God the father
>dominates women, earth, nature, etc. The male is even shown to be the
>procreator in these world views.  Athena comes out of Zeus's thigh, Yahweh
>gets rid of Lilith, and so on. "
16 million innocent women were burned at the stake for being witches by the
>Christian church and its male members. In India today, women are burned at
>the stake when their husbands feel like doing so and are expected to jump on
>their husband's funeral pyres.  Certainly we know that in Islam, women have
>substantially lesser rights than men. In Asia the sexism is even worse.
>These are the predominant patriarchal religions in the world today.
>
>Now in the world, women and men are coming to think things out for
>themselves. People want to listen to their own experineces.
>
>This is very threatening to some, as is very obvious here.
>
>But just becuase you feel threatened, please, do not censor others. Please
>speak of your experiences and don't tell others what to do. Please do not
>tell other people that their ideas are less valid. It is possible for
>everyone to have a point of view that they like best.  They need not all
>agree with one another."
---------------------------------
Patti, dear Patti, Hitler and Stalin had a point of view that they liked
best.  Please.  And I am not the least bit threatened by sexuality or
anything else.  I am simply amazed at how easily people delude themselves
into thinking that every train that passes by their house will take them to
heaven.  It ain't so, it just ain't so.  And if I'm the only one with the
courage to say it isn't so then so be it.  But I will not stand by idly and
listen nonsense.
----------------------------------
>Patti then wrote:
"List, if we succumb to censorship by the loudest and angriest, then in short
>order, I am sure there will be 2 lists. One for all the people who want to
>censor it to more narrow and restrictive topics and viewpoints continuously
>(and they can spend all day discusssing, no aruging, about how to censor it
>the best), and one where people are free. You know what I will choose.
>
> I do think it is reasonable to ask that the topic has something to do with
>kundalini, but hey...that topic is very, very broad.
>

>My requests:
>
>If you don't like the topic, HIT THE TRASH KEY.
>
>If you want to talk about something else, DO IT!!!
>
>If you want to disagree, do it sweetly, tactfully, and respectfully. "
Patti and All, I sweetfully and tactfully ask you to reread my last few
posts, especially the one addressed to Richard where I discussed my
objections to the sexual content in clarity and detail.  Either you have not
read them carefully or you and others on this list are of the notion that
there area not and should not be any standards of conduct, even on the
spiritual path.  If the latter is the case then we have nothing further to
discuss.  Self-righteous? Angry? Opinionated? Loud?  This is indeed an
amazing world...
Patti then wrote:

>"Thanks......Patti"
-------------------------------
No thanks......a listmember

[13] From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: seizures

Regarding seizures, it is my suggestion that you study the effects of
electricity, and then learn self discipline so that ones emotions, thoughts,
and energies don't go static. One pointedness will bring it back into balance
once a major release has occurred. Gloria

[14] From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Discussion of sexual activity.

To all again,
I think one thing that is shown here is the nature of the second chakra, has
anyone noticed how emotions are connected to the energies of that chakra, a
great deal of emotional energy has been released here in the past couple of
days. Emotions sway, and when people live through them, highs and lows
reflect life. The middle pillar, moderation works miracles. Gloria

[15] From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Personal Effects of Kundalini

Graham,
Great contribution, enjoyed it. I think it is most interesting what the
movement within the brain accomplishes. It is in the movement or free flow
that the Holy Spirit connects the points, and in my experience it moves once
in the brain, to both the left and right brain creating a bridge or balancing
of the two hemespheres. I have for years followed this movement and then all
of a sudden the movement comes to an immediate stop. Nothing moves, breath
everything stops, there is total inner quiet, absolute stillness. This state
of nothingness is not the absolute point of bliss, it is what occurs after
since the light must now follow the path down the entire chakra path to
enligten and raise the consciousness of the whole body. This movement is
different, its deep inside, and as the singular master cell comes to life,
the right/left movement starts again, this time you couldn't stop it if you
 tried. You are it. Gloria

[16] From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Are K and seizures related?

Lori,
This is an electrical phenomena, which you need to come to understand what is
happening in the brain, and it will settle down. I once had a EEG done,
because the lights along the freeway caused a seizure, the flashing of the
lights. Anyway, my doctor wanted this test. So they plug the wires all over
my head, put this huge spot light in my face and it starts blinking a hundred
miles a minute. With in a minute, I'd say, I was out on a wonderful trip. It
was like that movie where the guy is floating through out his body in all of
these bright, neon colors. I was fully conscious inside of myself, but I was
totally disconnected to the outside world. It put me in another dimension
entirely. Anyway, when the twenty five minutes was up, the light stopped and
I opened my eyes to find the technician very upset. She had been practically
screeming at me, shaking my hand trying to get me back. She was scared to
death. She said, why didn't you answer me? She went on and on. Anyway, that
test was of course a little abnormal. When the doctor wanted me to see the
neurologist, I meditated, was told no. And never followed it because I knew
what had happened. And, I knew it was an illusion. Yes, kundalini will cause
this phonemonea, but it is nothing provided you have the consciousness to
carry it. Since then I have stayed clear of the test, although it was a
spectacular experience. Gloria

[17] From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: introduction/chi theory

Von,
Hang in there, this is just the illusion showing itself strong. Isn't it neat
how the frequencies changed here, did everyone notice how on edge many
became. This is the power from those three lower chakra, add thoughts,
emotions, desire, and this is the frequency. Not right or wrong, but
interesting, isn't it? Gloria

[18] From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Communicating about anything is ok, just be the observer, and when emotions
and thoughts come up, just like in mediation, let it go. Observe, let go.
detach. Easy. Gg