Date: Tue, 9 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 42
[1] From: Iver Juster
Subject: Assorted comments part 2

One thing I meant to add yesterday:

If the ascended gods are like the masculine energy, and the descended gods
are like the female, (or, vice versa if you wish) then is it their union
that creates, or pro-creates, and is the evolutionary force?

Best. Patti

[2] From: Karol Ann Barnett
Subject: Re: Breath of Air - Third Chakra

Another synchronicity...

this morning my husband told me that he had a dream where he was
"imprisoned" in a kind of two-room office, but it wasn't a bad thing to
him.  His spirit guide came in and they had some fun.

Of course this must mean that he's feeling chained to his office and his
work, but I thought it wondrous that both he and John used the term
"imprisoned" referring to their dream of last night.

[3] From: Royale Jills
Subject: got message?

Hi all, I think my mail is fixed but I never knew if anyone got my post
about Shaktipat.  If not ,let me know and ill repost it.  Thanks to you. Royale

[4] From: Mark Rivera
Subject: Re: got message?

I got this one, but not the other.

On Mon, 8 Jul 1996, Royale Jills wrote:

> Hi all, I think my mail is fixed but I never knew if anyone got my post
> about Shaktipat.  If not ,let me know and ill repost it.  Thanks to you.
 Royale

[5] From: MaceSpaceATNOSPAMgnn.com (R. H. Mace)
Subject: Re: "Wheels of Light"/past lives

On Sat, 06 Jul 1996 02:30:48 -0700, you wrote about a few things:
>"Wheels of Light" - This book I have also read most of.  I never
>read it cover to cover, but topic to topic.  I found it difficult
>reading and very unorganized by my standards.  I am a writer by
>nature, but her style just did not gel with mine.  I like to
>arrange things by topic; sort of an outline style.

I recommend to EVERY lightWorker, Healer, Mystic, etc. the two
books of Barbara Brennan: Hands of Light, and Light Emerging. BB's
are a bit more structured than Bruyere's. And, although BB's cover
lots of technical info, I found both of them much easier to go
thru.

I went to a Santa Fe workshop last year of a person who studied
with Bruyere. She offered the following tidbits.
1.) Brennan was a student of Bruyere. BB mentions Bruyere in her
two books quite a bit. Just a bit of changing of paths after a
while.
2.) Bruyere was supposed to do a whole series of Chakra books
(notice that the one you mention only covers Chakra One?) but her
books got tied up in some publishing crap, and I believe she is
soon to finally get Book #2 out with a friendlier Book Company.
3.) I bought a few of Bruyere's tape series all about the rest of
the chakras, and, although a tape isn't as good as the conference
itself, she charges a pretty low price for lots of good data on
these tapes. Maybe "listening" will be easier for you than
reading.

>I know I have a lot of baggage to work through myself, but
>I have also heard a lot about past-life baggage.  How would
>one know if they have even HAD past lives, much less any
>baggage from it/them.  And, once they found out, how would
>one go about getting rid of such baggage?  It's hard
>enough trying to get rid of baggage from THIS lifetime!

On "Past Lives" you will also find tons of useful stuff on this in
BB's books. She even mentions just exactly where in the various
bodies a lot of the "unprocessed" past life energy resides. By
doing exercises like breathwork, yoga, running energy, etc. you
can "stir up" these seemingly dormant energies, and then get a
chance to look at them once again, to complete them.

But beware that a look at the past is a look at the pain along
with that past. As with a physical diet "fast" whenever you do a
cleansing, there is going to be a lot of doo-doo that tries to
demand attention from you for a while. But when all is said and
"flushed", the old is finally gone, and the new incarnation lies
before you, fresh and clean, like Downy Fabric Softener! (No, I am
NOT selling anything here! Just a joke, dudes and dudettes!)

RHM

MaceSpaceATNOSPAMgnn.com
Simplicity

[6] From: Frans Storms
Subject: i have dreams to remember

Writing to this list feels a little like climbing a stage with a partly
unknown audience. Deep Breath...
Small re-introduction: about 3 years ago my life was invaded by a modest
kundalini like experience while meditating. Worries, incertainties have
greatly been reduced by having the opportunity to participate in this
list.

For me everything started with a dream i had about 20 years ago. I
became interested in dreams and have been 'working' a lot with them.
I would like to hear (offlist ofcourse) about dreams you would want to
share with somebody and you probably would not have told to this
list...just sharing.

Here is one of my own i would like to tell to all of you, i am pretty
sure it's about K. In this frequently recurring dream i am in a house.
Walls have been collapsed, the roof is missing... There is always some
major rebuilding going on.

Last sunday i stayed in bed with vague cold-like symptoms. I dreamt
about a small wooden house, it even almost had a roof! I was working in
it, at the end i noticed a big loose nut that had to be tightened... Frans.

[7] From: Richard Satin
Subject: Re: "Wheels of Light"

RHM (Mace) wrote:

> 2.) Bruyere was supposed to do a whole series of Chakra books
> (notice that the one you mention only covers Chakra One?) but her
> books got tied up in some publishing crap, and I believe she is
> soon to finally get Book #2 out with a friendlier Book Company.

This is great news, and explains a lot to me.  Nine tenths of the book was
actually missing after all!  Now, knowing that it was on the first chakra
only,
I can give it a much better recommendation.  In terms of coverage of chakra
one, it contains a very different (and lively) approach from most other
books
on this topic.

Thanks for the info.

Richard

--
libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
A difficult life is better for someone who truly wants to learn.

[8] From: Royale Jills

Richard, I felt as you about the book, and i knew of her from her friends
here where she had or has a health studio.  (I took Reike from one of them).
On another subject, I saw that you had SEN on your list of contributors.  I
must say that I have had some unpleasant experiences with them and warn of
their main interest being business.  I worked at their office and all they
do is refer people who call to their list of so-called "experts" about K.
They do very little screening and i interviewed 2 of the psychologists on
the list and found them to know little to nothing about K. Most of the
referal list consisted of psychologists .Just a word to the wise.  Royale

>RHM (Mace) wrote:
>
>> 2.) Bruyere was supposed to do a whole series of Chakra books
>> (notice that the one you mention only covers Chakra One?) but her
>> books got tied up in some publishing crap, and I believe she is
>> soon to finally get Book #2 out with a friendlier Book Company.
>
>This is great news, and explains a lot to me.  Nine tenths of the book was
>actually missing after all!  Now, knowing that it was on the first chakra
>only,
>I can give it a much better recommendation.  In terms of coverage of chakra
>one, it contains a very different (and lively) approach from most other
>books
>on this topic.
>
>Thanks for the info.
>
>Richard
>
>--
>libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
>A difficult life is better for someone who truly wants to learn.
>Comfortable lives always end in bitterness.
>-Jalal ad-Din Rumi
>
>.-

[9] From: Royale Jills
Subject: thread

Hi again. I saw your post about upper and lower Gods, but missed the
original.  It sounds interesting could you clue me in on it?  Royale

[10] From: pettyATNOSPAMjpp-ws.sharpwa.com (John Petty)
Subject: time to go

Dear Listees,

Thank you all for helping me through my K-awakening.  I've decided that it's
time for me to take some action and do something about my unhappiness at
work.  Since inspiration is not coming to me, I'm going to go looking for
it.

My email account is through my employer and I feel that it would be best
to unsubscribe from this list in order to focus my attention where it
belongs right now.  Thinking about it last night I could see how I was
not facing this problem squarely. I enjoyed this list very much, but I was
allowing it to distract me.  It's time for me to get going.

Love to all,

John

[11] From: Garry Leon Hunsaker
Subject: a note about Patty's question

Bright Blessings

This is my first post so bare with me.

Paty was asking about ascending and decending energy. I thought maybe an
experiance I had about four years ago might be of intrest.

It was an extremly low point in my life. In fact looking back I could say
I was trying to psychicly do my self in.
As this was befor I became involved in Wicca, I didn't have a good handle
on what was going on with me. One thing I have noticed is while these
kinds of experiances are occuring they make perfect sense to my  mind. It
 is only
after word that my rational self wakes up to a sense of unreality.

Any way back to the other reality. I had spent the better part of the day
draining my energy into attempting to heal others, while depleting
myself. At one point I heard a voice say to me, "Quit this, you are
killing your self". Wether this was my inner self trying to get me to put
on the brakes befor I slid off the edge of the world. Or, it was an
external influnce. I would vote for the latter.

After midnight that same day I was so exausted I was developing heart
palpataions. It was then I sensed what felt like body temperture water
flowing up out of the floor at me. I knew on some level that this was
life force itself. In the state I was in I though I didn't belive I
deserved it. So, I tryed to push it away with my own energy. The second
I made contact with this energy it flowed into me like a river. Still
lost in depression I couldn't apprectate the blessing this was at the
time.

What will probably be of more interst to others is the experiance that
occured about two AM that nihgt.

I was walking through the house when I sudenely stopped. I could sense
that there was something I was suppose to be doing. I felt my energy
suddenly get very clear. The next part of what happened felt like part of
something I had just remembered.

I knelt down and called to the Mother. I could feel her energy flow up
into me. The visual effect was of seeing this very thin tall cone of
enegy flow up into my body. The sence I had is that this cone terminated
somewhere over my head.

Then I stood up, and called to the Father. I could feel the energy
coming. It was similar to the first but I could sense its diffrence. I
can't say it was of a diffrent polarity as some have sugested to me. It
was more like I knew it was part of the whole of this other energy.

The rest of what I called on I didn't have a clue as to where the
mythology came from untill later.

Deep within the beginings of this vision I precived this birliant blue
star off to my left. I knew its name as the Daughter Star. I called to
its energy and welcomed it in.

Then to my right, I could feel more than see them. I am still not sure
who they are. I know I have called them the Brothers since my child hood. I
can tell you they embody the awairness of the Children of the Dream Time,
the Dolphin's. Along with something that has to do with the winds and
storms for that matter. It feels to me like their energy is very old.
Far older than the life force I sensed in the cones of enegy.

If in case you are getting totaly confused, bare in mind that this is
part of my personal mythology that is still developing through my
practice of Wicca.

Finally I may get to the refernce that Patty made.
When I had called in all of these elements of my vision into one whole
energy the efect was awsome. In an instant I knew why the Druids
worshiped trees. That was exactly waht the energy felt like.

I could since the energy of the Earth flowing up into me as the energy
from above flowed down mixed with and transformed the energy of the
living tree that was my energy. This process must have  gone on for over
a half hour. I suppect others of you may have noticed when you enter
sacred space time looses meaning.

Part of what I was having to deal with at this time in my life was a lack
of understanding about my own Queer Sacredness. This was one thing after
that night I would never question again.

It came without me asking. I was an awarness of my own being. It was an
wareness of what it is to be Queer in the sacredness of creation. It was
not so much  a voice as a knowing. In that instant I knew that we queers
exist within the on going awakening of creation with purpose.

I cann't really put into words what I precived that night. I can tell you
though that gay's existance in this reality has something to do with
anchoring hunman existance in reality.

Well enogh chatter for my first post

Blessed Be

Garry Hunsaker

[12] From: John Halonen
Subject: Is this getting through? or did anyone see my other posts?

I posted a couple things to the list address, but nothing is showing up.

Sincerely,
John Halonen

[13] From: John Halonen
Subject: Re: i have dreams to remember

My energy experience started when I was young and I believe it was because I
wanted a magical world to live
in.  Sort of a dream I'd always have except this was an awake dream.
However as I grew I realized how important my dreams were becoming, feeding
me information.  Sometimes about myself, and sometimes about
coming events.  Eventually I would write my dreams down and keep track, and
I would start to read about out of
body and lucid dreaming experiences.  About a year and a half, maybe two
years ago, I really put it to the test.
I was reading some material off the internet and I followed it closely.  I
was watching my dreams while I was
dreaming.  One night after I had went to bed for the night it happened.  I
slowly went into the dream state and
there I was, in the bedroom of my house, but with no furniture, and
everything was like black and white.  I was
floating and it was sooo cool!  I wasn't dreaming anymore.  I flew around
inside from room to room until I got to
the living room and I remember in the corner of the room was this incredibly
bright! yellow triangle symbol.  It
was so clear because everything else was black and white.  Then kabang! I
woke up to my physical body.
Now for some stupid reason I stopped paying attention to my dreams for a
while, but I can tell you, I am going to continue with a diary again,
because there is just too much important information to be gleaned to just
let it pass me by.

One article was by a ROBERT BRUCE and the other is by DONALD J. DEGRACIA.  I
remeber both of them being good, but quite lengthy for internet articles.  I
think one was written in a course format.

[14] From: Royale Jills
Subject: Re: time to go [10]

Goodbye and goodluck to you John.  May and force be with you. Royale

[15] From: Royale Jills

Hi John. Well I was having similair trouble. Did you get my post? Royale

At 12:51 PM 7/9/96 -0500, John Halonen wrote:

>I posted a couple things to the list address, but nothing is showing up.
>
>Sincerely,
>John Halonen
>
>.-

[16] From: John Halonen
Subject: Re: i have dreams to remember [10] [13]

Here is a night I had four dreams and I feel they are related to kundalini
and energy and personality.
So I will post them for you.  they are pretty short.

Thursday, March 30th  1995
Me and some friends are trying to find something out.  Unsure what that
something is.  There is a lady in white on one side of the street and a lady
in black at a house on the other side of the street.  My friends go to the
lady in white and I go to the lady in black.  They look over to me and say,
"are you sure you should go over there?"  as I looked around a green witch
flew at me trying to scare me off.  I jumped into the air and started to fly
back at the witch showing I wasn't scared and I tried to run her off.  Then
the dream faded out.

I am walking with a gang off people, I am holding something in my hand.  One
of the gang come running back from up front to tell us cops were on the way.
 There are about ten or twelve of us.  We try to hide but the cops find us.
I had hidden the thing in my hand up my sleeve and a metal pole in my pant
leg.  The cop checks all around but can't seem to find these items.  They
take us into a restourant to eat(Strange).  I notice an older man sitting
but can't place the face.  After eating we get up to leave but I can't find
my SHOES.  I walk to the back of the restourant and see them there with a
pair of black shoes and a pair of tennis shoes.  I put mine on and leave.
The cops stay.  Dream ends.

I fly down to South Carolina.  Aimee, Mike, Steve L., and Ray are all there.
 We are in a room and mike jokingly tries to punch me.  I block the puch and
throw a punch and a week kick to show him not to mess with me.  I notice
that Mike has a pair of  off  brand SHOES that look like a good brand but
didn't cost as much( I find this funny in the dream.)  Steve starts talking
about how cool karate is and asks me to hit him as hard as I can.  I tell
him no, I don't want to hurt him and that ends it.  I am walking with an
older guy with gray hair, some kind of relation but not sure what.  I seem
to be visiting this man.  I don't have a shirt on and start getting burned
so I put on some sun screen.  We go down to the beach to go swimming.  I
tell aimee this is a great place.
Before I go into the water I pull my wallet out of my back pocket and look
for a place to put it.  I see four or five other wallets under a slide and I
put mine there with them.  I notice ray out in the parking lot waiting for
someone to show up.  Sunday comes along and I have to go home.  I need a
ride to the airport.  Dream ends.

Aimee and my mom and myself are shopping.  Aimee finds a pair of low top
shoes like the high tops that mike had worn.  I think it is strange that the
shoes are $2.00 a shoe.  They are Purple(Violet) with red inside.

Sincerely,
John Halonen

[17] From: Stevie
Subject: Introduction / Chi Theory

Hello and infinite blessings!

Allow me to introduce myself to the list, and then explain my personal
theory of the Chi force in regards to the male sexual system.

My name is Steven Paul Enstad and I am a student of biology (read: life)
at Stanford University, although this is far from my only interest.  I
play in a psychedelic rock band in the Palo Alto, California area and work
as an independent contractor for web page design.  I am the web manager
for a small scientific journal dedicated to exploration of anomalous
phenomenea from an objective, traditional scientific perspective... check
out our site:

http://www.jse.com

specifically, to see the nucleus of the incredible research on UFOs,
psychic healing, remote viewing, etc... point your browser to our abstract
index at:

http://www.jse.com/ab_index.html

If you are looking for a cost-effective web designer/manager, drop me a
line.... I can design rad pages for MUCH MUCH less than anyone out
there... but enough self-promotion.

So... I've been practicing Kundalini for a few months with Guru Rattana
(not her 'real' given Yoga name, but the name I know her by) in the Palo
Alto area, and have been turned on to the subtle body through her
meditation sessions and breath/bodywork on my own.

As I have been working with this technology, I have become increasing
aware of the importance, as a man, of saving the vital energy during
intercourse so that it can be recycled and sent up the spine, instead of
being dissipated and shot outside of the body.

Practicing non-ejaculation requires such incredible discipline, and yet I
am very aware that this is the key for the male to remain healthy and to
become even more sexual virile as time unfolds.  Thus, I have been using
the various 'locks' (root lock, for example) to learn to control the
gateways... to turn the red rose upward, etc.

My theory:  the more Chi you lose, the easier it is to lose more.  this
can be a negative cycle.  the more Chi inside, the more the muscles and
the subtle energy network has to exercise, and therefore the stronger it
gets and the better it is able to move the energy around.  This can be a
positive feedback cycle, and is greatly preferred to shooting it off.

As a man, I believe it is very important to save the Chi... at first, with
your partner, perhaps you can 'ration' it off... (e.g., come every third
time, or something), gradually tapering it off.  Tantric sex requires
great discipline, there is no doubt... but the richness of the rewards are
worth it!

I am extremely interested to hear feedback on this theory, and discuss
this matter with anyone interested.  Sometimes I feel that it's hard for
some people to discuss these important issues, but it should not be such.
We are humans, and this is part of how we work.  So lets talk!

-steve

chaosATNOSPAMleland.stanford.edu

[18] From: John Halonen
Subject: Re: Introduction / Chi Theory

You have said what I experience.  When my chi, or prana is low, it is easy
for it to go even lower.  It then becomes difficult to raise it back up to
the level it once was.  But once it is high it is easy to take it higher.

I belive it is definitely imprtant to have high energy.  This will help
clear blocks, helps you to think clearer, and it seems to make you want to
do things rather than sit around and be complacent.

But like you said, it takes great discipline and I havn't been too succesful
yet.
Earlier someone mentioned some books by Mantak Chai I beleive was his name.
These deal with chi and it's flow and stuff like that.

If you have any suggestions on the root lock or something of that nature to
help pull the chi up instead of ejaculation I would love to hear them.

Where I live there do not seem to be many yoga teachers, and don't have the
benefit of learning with one.

Sincerely,
John Halonen