[1]: From: kashiATNOSPAMlava.net (David A. Katz)
Subject: A Cure For The Burning

    Here is the cure, believe it or not...

              From Sri Ramakrishna The Great Master by Swami Saradananda

Book 4.1.10

    "Some time after the Brahmani (SR's teacher in tantra) arrived, the
Master had been suffering terribly from an intense burning sensation all
over his body.  Treatments of many sorts were administered but the cure was
as far away as ever.  We were told by the Master himself that the pain,
starting with sunrise, went on increasing as the day advanced, till it
became unbearable by midday, when he had to keep his body immersed in the
water of the Ganga for two or three hours, with a wet towel placed on his
head.  He had to come out of the water even against his will , lest he
should fall a prey to some other disease because of cold.  therefore, he had
to take shelter in a room of the proprietor's mansion, shut all the doors
and windows and roll on the marble floor carefully wetted with a piece of
damp cloth.
    "No sooner had the Brahmani come to know of it, than she found a
surprisingly new explanation of this ailment.  She said that it was not a
disease but a spiritual phenomenon, resulting from his intense love for God.
She went on to say that such  physical counterparts of the mental changes
arising from extreme eagerness for the realization of God, had very often
been seen in the lives of Sri Radharini and Sri Chaitanya.  The medicine for
curing this so-called 'disease' was also extraordinary, viz., TO ADORN THE
PATIENT WITH GARLANDS OF SWEET SMELLING FLOWERS AND TO SMEAR HIS BODY WITH
FRAGRANT SANDALPASTE.    "None could suppress laughter at the Brahmani's
'diagnosis of the disease', let alone the treatment suggested.  ...  But no
one could object to the attempt... sure the patient himself would give it up
in a day or two, finding it of no use.       The person of the Master was
accordingly adorned with sandal-paste and garlands of flowers following the
Brahmani's prescription; and, to the astonishment of all, the burning
sensation of the Master's body completely disappeared in three days."

 [2]: From: kashiATNOSPAMlava.net (David A. Katz)
Subject: Addendum

    "A man's spiritual consciousness is not awakened unless his Kundalini is
aroused." - Sri Ramakrishna

 [3]: From: Niles Rodrick
Subject: Re: doorway

It is important for the 'entire' being  to be involved in the meditative
process. If you are not experiencing it in the totality of your body, then
mentally focus ( simply by 'thinking' it) on it manifesting in the whole
being. There must be a balance of the energy between the body
and the head.
     This might take a few days before you feel the effects, but when you
do....you'll know it. It will 'feel' right, and the burning sensation in the
head will diminish, if not disapear altogether.
     It is something like learning to ride a two wheeler. Once you get the
'feel', 'balance', your off and running.
     Your personality seems quite fine to me... It's a bumpy path . When
you fall of your bike, remember that everyone falls off  their bike. That's
how you learn to ride it!

 [4]: From: Cathy Newman
Subject: Re: pain and Kundalini

Dear Melissa,
  I found a very interesting site which claims to offer spontaneous
kundalini awakening via your computer screen!  What???  The site is the
Sahaja Yoga Home Page.  At first I thought it was a bunch of bunk, but
the more I read, the more impressed I was.  Expecially with the
biography of the Master, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.  This is about as
scientific an Eastern technology as I've seen so far in my short time
studying this stuff.  There are a couple of places on the site which
adress dangerous kundalini techniques which, when practiced, invoke
pain and suffering. Check it out at:
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/costian/sy/more.html
  Hope this helps.
--
  Cathy D. Newman

 [5]: From: Richard Satin
Subject: Fwd: Re: Food

Dear all,

I found the following (appended below) on food at Mony Singh's site:

http://value.net/~mony/mony.html

Maybe Richard could provide a link to that. It gives a more complete list
than
the one I gave.

Bye,

   [IMAGE] What you eat today will influence the way you think, which in
   turn will influence the way you look, which in turn will influence
   your Future. Eat lovingly and you will be loved, eat mercilessly and
   the world will not be compassionate towards you.

    Vegetarianism is good but all bodies are not designed for Vegetables,
   it all depends upon the shape of your teeth, but eating too much Red
   meat, particularly Cow's meat will not only pollute you mentally, but
   will disturb your electromagnetic energy giving you diseases like:
   Cancer, Allergies, Alzheimers disease, pollution of the blood, Stress
   & Depression. Cow is a spiritually elevated animal. Vedic seers had
   the vision to realize this. If you crave meat, stay with lower
   consciousness animals till your consciousness grows, where you start
   respecting life.

    The wisdom of eating is very simple, if you are very much in touch
   with your heart, you will always crave for the right food at the right
   time. the ultimate goal is to satisfy the body, mind and soul. Certain
   foods satisfy the body and are not light enough to reach the mind &
   then we have foods which have the potential to nourish the mind. There
   are only two food items to my knowledge which have the potential to
   nourish the soul.

   There are thousands of books available in the market on what to eat
   and how to eat. Hundreds of pages to go through and they leave the
   reader more confused. My way is very simple. The food you eat should
   be as freshly cooked as possible, should smell fresh & when you look
   at the food and smell it your mouth should be filled with water, and
   if it does not, your body has already rejected that particular food.

   Pungent foods nourish the lower Chakras

   Aromatic foods nourish the higher Chakras

   The following foods will help you Spiritually, Mentally & Physically

   Foods for the Soul:

   1. Ghee(Indian Clarified butter)

   2. Water energized with Mantra's

   Food for the Mind:

   1. Yogurt

   2. Sugar

   3. Walnuts

   4. Green Vegetables

   5. Fruits(sweet)

   6. Rice (Basmati)

   7. Coconut

   Food for the Body:

   1. Milk

   2. Proteins

   3. Wheat, Corn, Barley etc

   4. Vegetables which grow under the earth

   5. Lentils

   6. Spices

   7. Fruits (citric)

   Food items you should avoid:

   1. Red Meat of all kinds

   2 Old Chocolate (Can cause leukemia).

    3. Coffee (Can cause high blood pressure, Nervousness & Arthritis)

   4. Eggs ( Can cause Ulcers, contribute to Kidney & Heart problems)

   5. Pound cakes ( cause stagnation of the digestive system, if you must
   eat cake, make sure it has lot of nuts and fiber)

   6. Old food items, which have been cooked or lying in the refrigerator
   for more than 72 hours. Food which is very old, nourishes the
   emotional blocks from the Past and is extremely detriment towards
   spiritual progress.

   7. Try not to mix Proteins and Carbohydrates ( Red beans and Potatoes
   is one example).

   8. Cold drinks & Sodas (Rob the body of Vital heat).

   Always remember! Our connection with the Earth is through food. Earth
   is a store house of all kinds of energies. The food we eat helps us
   tap the negative or positive forces from the Earth. If you are happy,
   you must be eating healthy. If you are Sad and lifeless change the
   foods you eat and the way you eat. The choice is yours.

   [LINK]

    About My System!

   [LINK] Main page

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------

--
libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
Don't knock on Death's door. Just ring the bell and run. He hates

 [6]: From: anna.fubiniATNOSPAMtorino.ALPcom.it (Anna Abbiate Fubini)
Subject: jaw pain and teeth

>Viviane Brisson wrote:
>The weird part is that energy going through my teeth and the feeling
>something is >pressing against >my skin on the left side of my jaw.
>Debee L. Thomas replied (snipped):
>This had very good timing. I myself just went to see a doctor today.... I
>just figured I
>was having a sinus infection or something due to the sinus. I left the
>doctor a bit >confused because he >could find nothing wrong....He said
>that
>the muscles in my jaw area >and around my face were inflamed and to take
>aspirin. >Yes, my jaws >ache but inflamed muscles? After reading the above
>message it makes >me wonder all the more about >Kundalini and if its not
>responsible.
>Pat responds
>I'm having an awful lot of throbbing in an upper left molar that received
>a root >canal--so much so >that I've wondered if the nerve has (partially)
>regenerated/I have >an infection. My dentist says "no" to >both worries,
>and keeps trying to save the tooth >(though it's been hypersensitive to
>his working on >it--he's been filing the temporary >filling down; I
>hemorrhaged when he did the first part of the root >canal, and needed
>>more than 4 shots of novacaine).
>Anyway, yesterday he filed it down some more: as I have "bony tissue
>inflammation," >which is >worsened by the lower molar hitting the
>area...Since I'm having an "atypical" >response to an area that >*should*
>be without pain (this is taking way too many office >visits!)--I, too,
>wonder about kundalini's >implication in all this (the dentist *will*
>>pull the tooth, this week, if the throbbing doesn't >dissipate...)
>--Pat
I had too very strange things about teeth : after my certain intensive  k.
- 28  march 1981 - (and perhaps some time before) my teeth become to heal
the email damages and to expulse fillings with a near-itching feeling. Now
, because near the healings also the age-related obvious damages are going
on , in my teeth there is so a mess that I do not go to a dentist (i.e. a
collegue because I am a medicine doctor!) for not ask for   - in any case
- a bungle work to do. It is only fun and odd at present : but it is not
fun the fact that all we - medicine doctors - we are unprepared to  act
with all K. phenomena .
I AM WRITING JUST FOR LEARN, BY YOU ALL, ANYTHING ABOUT PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS,
JUST TO BECOME A LESS IGNORANT PRACTITIONER, WITH THE AIM TO SEE CLEARLY
WHEN THERE ARE ILLNESSES, OR OTHER POSITIVE PHENOMENA OR THE WRONG MIXING
OF THE TWO.
IF THIS IS INVOLVING SOME ARGUMENTS TOO PERSONAL  PLEASE WRITE ME PRIVATELY:
I SHALL NOT RESPOND ( THE DAY HAS ONLY 24 HOURS!) BUT I SHALL INTENSIVELY
STUDY AND LEARN THE WHOLE.
(What I am writing don't impede  that year by year I had NORMAL diseases :
normal ephidemic influenza, normal  colds, normal sinusitis and tonsillitis
ecc=8A which I treated by myself with normal remedies - normal anthibyotica =
,
ad es. roxitromicine - for microbic infections, lysozime for viral ones  )
About lips  and their strange feelings: I saw (I am sure of this : I saw it
with my own eyes) a friend  (obvious: with Kundalini strong involvement)
which had a GREEN-LIGHT twinkling around her mouth : the charachteristic
electron green-light like oscilloscopes, or  normal (old and/or not
expensive) computer'screen.
 Also when the "buzzing feeling" is present took a mirror and look if you
can see "electrons" at work. (I repeat : I know that it exists but I do not
know what it is).
About "burns" :
after an year  of K. I met a course of Tai Chi Chuan San Fung's lessons
teached by a chinese (Canton) Master ( course that I am still following )
.Once other people asked to the master how one must get himself with
visualizing power . He answered to pay attention and never try to visualize
without unload the energy : the best manner to do the unloading is
pranotherapie ,i.e. to get to other people the too much burning himself
.(Zana do so naturally as wrote Carlo).
In chinese edition of DSM-IV (the main-book of psychiatrists)  is described
the "Qi -gong psychotic reaction", sometime short but sometime cronicizing,
serious mental illness. (Qi gong is something near or also the same as
Kundalini). (DANGER: PAY ATTENTION !)
About this I had another strange experience : I had a - mild - headhache
and for experiment I tried to heal it  by the "warm-hands" of another
friend (not the friend of lips twingling) .When she touch and pose her
hands I felt absolutely NOTHING, not warm, nothing at all . On the contrary
she felt my head awfully hot (I had not fever at all, and I do not feel too
warm) : but - the worse - for all this day and for the next
she had an inusual and terrible headhache .
( Pay attention please!  pay attention!  Don't play - babies,me included -
with grown-up things!)
Ciao
Anna

Anna Abbiate Fubini
medicina psicosomatica - psicoanalisi
via Ormea 82 (abitazione e studio)
 TORINO (Italy)
tel 011- 6687080

 [7]: From: cmwithATNOSPAMcris.com (Michelle Withers)
Subject: Re: I surrender

Dear Karol Ann and all,

Michelle here.  I just wanted to add a little to this discussion about
energy flowing at night.  I too have had this restlessly in the night - so
much that I got angry with the energy flowing through me, and just wanted
it to stop - or to flow freely, without bothering me so much.  For me it is
a burning at the soles of my feet and hands, which is an indicator of
energy flow for me.  I have also had extreme body twitches and sensing
heavens vibrations - which are all very distracting while we are trying to
sleep.

I am writing because I feel that I have a different way of dealing with it
- instead of focusing on the energy flow, and trying to help it flow with
human types of techniques - I pray for help, and ask my angels to do what
they need to while I sleep to help the energy flow freely.  I try picturing
anything which is restful at the time which will bring home what I want
done.  Perhaps it is bright light coursing through my body, like a river of
light which can change color to relax me and give me comfort however I need
to be comforted, and filling up all of me - and flowing out of my hands and
feet and going back to Mother Earth and the heavens - knowing that all this
energy is going through me for a distinct purpose - to open me up to more
understanding.

I usually feel as if I am a child in the hands of God - and what do I know
anyway?  So just relax - and let heaven/the spirits who are working on
helping you, and opening you in whatever way they can - to do their work.

It may seem to us that we can help in some way to ease the energy flow -
but in my experience, I feel that heaven knows exactly what it's doing FAR
better that I do - and so I just go with the flow.  This is not to say that
I don't still suffer from bouts with restlessness at night, but I know how
to calm myself down now - think calm thoughts, and relax, and just let the
energy flow and drift off in the arms of God.  :)

In light and love,

Michelle

>Move over, John!  I had a hellish night last night, too.  Unbelieveably
>so.  Even my 13 yr old son had difficulty.  We were vibrating about 2
>hours before bedtime.  The itching that I often mention was tortuous for
>me last night.  My husband tried to do bodywork on me, to allow the
>energy to flow off, but it was just too intense last night.  I got some
>small relief by sitting cross-legged and holding my left foot in my right
>hand and vice versa in order to make a complete circuit.  But I kept
>falling over in my exhaustion.
>

>> to relax and meditate were only met with greater restlessness,  and
>> lots of body jerking.  There were times I just wanted to jump out of
>> my skin.
>
>I know just what you mean!
>

>> On the psychological front, I feel like I am dying... again.  It's as if
>> heaven is asking me to close my eyes and jump off a cliff.
>>
>Hang on, John.  We're with you!  Karol Ann

 [8]: From: The Psy-kick Worrier ov Gaia
Subject: A Q. / List guidelines /  Hypnosis is

Phew! Distracted again. Are you sure you don't all own Psion organisers to
record replys where and when they occur to you, k people? I'm sure some of you
are actually psychicly connected to your keyboards!

First a Q. Am I right in thinking that what appears to me as a sine wave form
of my emotions/progress (ie. this kind of thing ~~~~~ low/high,
trusting/skeptical, positive/cynical cycles) is actually me seeing the
spiralling upwards of my soul but in two dimensions!?

As to list guidelines the important ones to keep in mind are the purely
logistical ones I think; ie.

1. sending private mail where appropriate and then *posting a summary of the
correspondence to the list*.

2. Judicious use of that 'reply to' function. This makes digests easier to
browse without long repostings of already long posts!

Altogether k is interpreted in so many different ways and related to so many
subjects that it would be limiting and unwise to narrow things down to only
'insights and symptoms' for example.

David wrote; (woops! Breaking rule no. 2 here but this thread is nearly at
breaking point!)

> Subject: Re: Touchy subjects & an Introduction
>   Date:  Tue, 22 Jun 1993 13:09:26 -1000
>   From:  kashiATNOSPAMlava.net (David A. Katz)

> Enjoyed your post and thank you for sharing so much, so freely.  I'm
> writing to give a warning.  Hypnosis is, to quote the great Paramahansa
> Yogananda, "tresspass into anothers consciousness".  It has a definite
> deliterious effect on the person submitting to it.  It fosters a sense of
> "I can't do it", ie; helplessness, which is the antithesis of spiritual
> unfolding.  Take the bull by the horns Barney!!  Stand up like a man and
> dive into the realm of Spirit on your own power!  Submit helplessly to
> NOTHING!  Yes, hypnosis can reveal a great deal.  But its sort of like
> surgery in which the surgeon enters the body to fix the liver but
> inadvertently and unavoidably damages the heart in the process.  Please
> don't take offense with my unasked  for advice.

No offense taken! You hit the nail on the head with doubts that I had about
this. I'm still in contact with my therapist but will be taking a more
independent approach.

> Avoid this fellow [Rober Anton] Wilson.  He knows nothing.  Instead turn your
> attention toward people like Yognanada, Ramakrishna, or  Baba Ram Dass (Dr.
> Richard Alpert).  You mentioned Timothy Leary.  Ram Dass was his best friend
> and fellow experimenter at Harvard when they first touched on psychedelics.

RAW may know nothing but I like his sense of humour! Admittedly this probably
did'nt come across in the bit I quoted. 'Schroedingers Cat' was hilarious. I'm
looking into your suggestions.

> As for the statement on morality, I don't agree. Morality must be
> pursued in the sense that God must be pursued.   Only God is Moral.  All our
> attempts at fostering morality are feeble and ineffectual at best, but that
> does not mean morality is a sham and damaging to ourselves and society.
> Replace the word  morality with the word detachment and you will see what I
> mean.  All advancement comes via God's grace alone, but that grace is
> forthcoming ONLY after we make a struggle to destroy our worldly attachments
> and develop an attachment to Him.  That struggle is the struggle to become
> moral in its most correct interpretation.  It is the struggle to become Who
> we already are - God.

I knew I shouldn't have quoted out of context. Did you read the whole piece?
Anyway, I'm not quite sure what you mean!

> "We must understand that every moral idea is strictly a hallucination. It
creates > guilt which creates muscular tension, which creates rage. That leads
to further > armoring, to hold the rage in. That leads to all the psychosomatic
illnesses that > orthodox medicine can't cure and to all the social pathologies
around us. Rape. > Child-beating. War."

> Robert Anton Wilson. Excerpt from "Wilhelm Reich in Hell, a 2-act musical".
> ( http://www.tcp.com/~prime8/raw/hell.html )

Thanks for your help, Barney.

 [9]: From: cmwithATNOSPAMcris.com (Michelle Withers)

Dear Melissa and all,

I feel as if you were asking me directly all of your very valid and pointed
questions, and I sense many of my angels just wanting to put in their two
cents worth on this subject strand.

You were wondering why some of us seem to be having an easier time than
others with this opening/awakening.  I believe that it points to our past
life experiences on this earth.  I have noticed that those whom I have felt
are very new to this earth are having a very difficult time at the moment
with the subtle energy shift which everyone is feeling by now.

I personally am a very old soul going back to the original batch thrown
into the primordial soup.  I absolutely love this earth, and even in times
of turmoil in my life I have always felt as if their must be a reason to be
going through whatever at that time, and I always try to take with me an
understanding/lesson.

I am experiencing, what we here are terming as Kundalini, in such a
positive way because I have been worked with this energy SO many times in
past lives that I feel it is an old friend.  My angels have taken me down
many memories of who I was in past lives and I have been medicine woman,
wise woman, a gypsy, a psychic, and many other trades, and other types of
lifetimes which have enriched my lifetime this time around.  I feel that I
am a mixing together this time around - maybe as I was for the past few
lifetimes - of all my lifetimes together.  This makes allowing the energies
to flow much easier.

I have always been on my own path, and haven't tried basing what I was
going through into any strict definition - but I can clearly see now that
there are many many others who are dealing with this same energy rising
although we are all experiencing it in totally unique ways - yet similar in
the form of the energy, and confusion/fear.

I would like to suggest that you try to allow yourselves to feel anxious,
and even scared sometimes, but always believe in your deepest soul that you
are the most powerful being, and that nothing is going to happen to you
which you don't need.  All roads lead to enlightenment, and only you are
holding yourself back.

I don't know what to say to those of you who are experiencing pain - maybe
it's some past life memory/cleansing.  The only time I have ever felt pain
was when I had one of my experiences with Christ, and he was speaking to
me, and guiding me through a really intense energy/memory cleansing.  He
brought all this energy/memory crap into my throat, and it felt like unshed
tears, then he washed it away without reminding me of the distinct memories
- telling me that it was past life stuff which needed to be cleansed in
order for the heavens to flow more freely.  Then he brought up one memory
from this lifetime which hurt terribly - more than anything I could
remember, unshed tears, someone dying sort of hurt, then he reminded me
that I hadn't mourned for a baby I had aborted after being raped - many
many years ago.  I was reminded by Christ that I had felt the soul of this
baby, and in the anger of the rape experience - hadn't allowed myself to
honor this spirit's loss - after all - HE told me - this baby was first in
line to be born of me.  Then I fell apart in tears and cryed and cryed --
remembering.

So you see - we all are experiencing pain in some form - I only try to put
it into a cognitive understandable fashion so that I can cleanse and
release it.  Pain/heat/congestion to me equals energy blockage which only I
can unblock with the aid of my angels, and I truly believe that heaven has
a plan for me, and I am allowing myself to feel what they want me to feel,
but we need to put boundaries on what energies we will allow in.

These are very potent energies we are dealing with, and we must always try
to think of this energy as a loving and helpful energy.  Always analyze the
way you feel when you first allow the energy into your body - I have many
times yelled at heaven for allowing such a confusing energy into my body,
and asked it to LEAVE/GET OUT!!, and be filled up with the more loving one.
And when the more loving one comes in - there is so much more I can sense
from it - conversation, laughter, love, comfort, and definitely
understanding and and a new lesson in asserting myself.  :)

I wonder if anyone minds about how long my postings are?  I find it quite
difficult to tailor my responses to a quick note.

Have a nice day,

Michelle

"Every breath of air and ray of light and heat, every beautiful prospect,
is, as it were, the skirt of their garments, the waving of the robes of
those whose faces see God."

                     -John Henry Newman

> [...]
>> degree of pain?  For some, excruciating?  Is it a lack of something on
>> our part?  Some past life Karma as Richard suggested?  Surely, something
>> so wonderful isn't INTENDED to hurt.  Then why the pain?  And what
>> explains some of the very few all-good experiences, one which was
>> described on this list recently.  My experience was pretty short, because
>> I somehow made it stop (trying to do it temporarily; ended up gone for
>> good until I tried to get it back).  I experienced very little pain, and
>> when I did, I seemed to know what to try to stop it.  All I got in terms
>> of pain were quick body-stabs, which are over so quick you hardly notice
>> them, and head pressure, which I alleved by breathing and concentrating
>> on relaxing and releasing.  I  also experienced intense heat, but it
>> never got painful.  It started to a few times, as my fear level
>> increased.  As I concentrated on breathing, relaxing, and NOT BEING
>> AFRAID, it stayed at a tolerable level.  I hear stories all the time,
>> though, where people have resigned themselves to pain as part of the
>> process.  Most of these I've read are not afraid, though, so that can't
>> be the explanation--at least not for them.  So what is?  There ARE a few
>> people who have purely benign experiences.  What makes them so different
>> from everyone else?  Why do those few seem to be "the chosen few" picked
>> out to have benign experiences?  It doesn't make sense to me that most
>> people have to pay a price for the process, and a few don't.  Are they
>> just better people than others or what?  I don't really subscribe to that
>> theory.  I would just like some comments and input on this.
>>
>>       Since my first K experience, I tried to re-start it with some
>> success.  As time went on, I've spent less and less time on it, the few
>> manifestations I've had declining subsequently.  Now, it's almost
>> completely gone again.  Part of me wants to try to get it back yet again.
>> But this whole idea of pain being part of the deal frightens me.  Also,
>> some people have mentioned needing a foundation first--I still don't know
>> what exactly this means, or how to get it.
>>
>> During my first experience, I always felt/sensed/knew I wouldn't be one
>> of the people who goes through such pain.  I also felt I had a method of
>> control whereby I could stop any time it started to get painful and I
>> couldn't stop it with my usual techniques.  Now, I think perhaps it was
>> my own conjecture rather than intuition or "divine knowlege."  To help me
>> cope.  I'm not at all sure I ever would have really been able to control
>> anything beyond a certain point.  I'm not sure at all I would not have
>> been one of the torturous stories I've read of.  I'm afraid to begin
>> again for this reason, as well as having been told I need a foundation
>> first, whatever that is.  So, I'd like some isight, input, and
>> suggestions from people concerning all of this.  Thanks in advance.

[10]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

John,
Tuck and roll, that means don't fight it, and take away the thoughts about
your sleep and the feeling like it is just to much. That is putting a lot of
stress on you, in order to ride out this walk of spirit, you have to free
yourself of a lot of thought forms that would make logical sense if you were
just dealing with worldly stuff. Once on this journey, you have stepped out
of the normal in much of the regard, so remove the preconceived thoughts that
fit to that plane, and realize that everything is different now. Your soul
and body are not enemies in this, in fact, your soul is trying to assist you
to adjust. Just don't fight it. I have had so many sleepless nights, no sleep
period, that it is just a part of the illusion. And, it never effected me in
the least because what was happening was very important. Just to think
about... God Bless Gloria Joy