[1]: From: ori
Subject: Intro ; palms ; kriyas

Hello all,
I have been lurking a couple weeks and thought it time to share
a little about my experiences and seek feedback.  I am glad to
see a list with a focus so specific as this.  I've tried to talk
about my experiences on other lists with varying amounts of success.
I feel I am taking a risk to share and be as open and candid as I
feel I need to be.

My awakening began in full force about a year and a half ago.
I became involved in working with energy online on IRC.  I was
amazed it could be accomplished through the computer.  In the
beginning were simple energy flows... in group meditations.
I could feel the energy flowing from others, but initially didn't
know if I even had a flow of my own ;)

I am not clear, even to this day, if my experiences are a result
of kundalini, or some other more generic kind of energy occurrences.
Very early on, during a group meditation, I would experience an
increased heightening of consciousness and on occasion, much to
my amazement (and initial embarrassment) spontaneous orgasms.
Somehow I received the information that the orgasms were simply
a by-product of the energy flow... sort of a secondary focus.

I picked up a few books about kundalini just to try to get more
information.  When I open to receive new information I am often
led intuitively to what it seems I need to know.  I read about
kriyas and something seemed to ring a bell.  I started wondering
if the orgasms were a sort of sexual kriya?  I still have not
found anyone who talks about it in this way...

Anyway as time went on, my own energy flow became more apparent
with a resultant expansion of consciousness.  I learned about
grounding, and consciously working with establishing my energy
flow, and about various aspects of working with chakras.

The other somewhat disturbing factor has been that after major
sessions of working with the energy, my palms and soles of my
feet have burned, sometimes for days.  The first time this happened
it was very distracting.  I ran water over my palms repeatedly in
an attempt to soothe the burning.  After 24 hours of intense burning
and asking everyone I could find for ideas about how to alleviate the
burning, someone suggested holding crystals.  I had a large quartz
crystal, and this did seem to help.

One thought I've had is that the burning is a result of working
through impurities.  But it seems to be a contstant for me.  So
now I'm not sure what to think.  The burning often comes after
a period of intense energy flowing and most often now I just accept
it as part of the work and rarely seek relief for it anymore,
although I massage my palms *a lot*.

I've had discussions with a few yogis on IRC, one who claimed that
I was not experiencing real kundalini activity.  And I may not be.
But if kundalini is an evolutionary energy, then what is to say
that its presence may not evolve from how it is documented in cases
from traditional India, etc.?  And then I've talked with experienced
energy workers who said this was clearly kundalini.  All I know is
*something* is going on here!

This energy work seems to go in cycles.  When I am actively involved
in intense spiritual pursuits then the energy becomes extremely
activated.  This has been the case the last few weeks for me.  During
this time of extreme activation, I once again have been experiencing
orgasms, sometimes at very inconvenient moments, like when driving
my car!  I have to very consciously and forcefully slow the energy
down and attempt to get bigger than it is.  I can't quite explain
this concept.  Something is telling me not to ground it... but to
keep it flowing.  Makes for some quite interesting growth periods.

These are some of the highlights of my story... at least the ones
I am most troubled by and seeking input about.  I ended up writing
more than I thought I would.  I saw a mention of SEN in one post,
and have been fortunate to be involved in the organizing of a new
SEN group in the county where I live.  We have met since the first
of the year, and I find much support there.

ori^

                    %*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%
     ori^           * Ascension is awareness of the simultaneous  *
mermaidATNOSPAMeskimo.com  % coexistence of multidimensional realities   %
                    *%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

 [2]: From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: k and ufo's

Hello: S. Hustead

I just came home and I am a little tired, but I wanted to say something about
ufo's and kundalini.  Kundalini is important  because  of the side effects
 of  the out of body experience that goes along with the  kundalini
awakening.   Since no one replied to your post I'll put my two cents worth
in.   Yes the UFO's  are involved indirectly.  For any one theat knows a
little about astrol projection.  It should be very easy to figure out the
next step.   An advanced civilization knows just like the Major in charge of
the top secret division of the intelligents for the military that specializes
in remote viewing  knows.  By the way he has a home page on the Internet. Let
me know if you would like the address.  If a person can wonder around in the
astrol or mental plane then there must me a scientific explanation for it.
 It is not just only God or spiritual it is also scientific or the military
would not get involved in it.
Just use the same principle or technique that applies to the physical
projecting into the astrol  to the ufo crafts.. There is no difference.
 Every one that ever experienced  and abduction or witnessed a UFO will tell
you there is no sound and it seems just a little mystical.  There is no other
way that any thing can travel form one universe to another one many light
years away with in a few seconds except through this astral and mental plane.
 It is all confirmed by remote viewing and  also time travel, but that is
another subject.

Just remember that as long as  (?) can keep you unaware that (?) has full
control.
.
Take care,

Von

 [3]: From: bpeayATNOSPAMaloha.net (Bill Peay)
Cc: Brian
Subject: A place to start

Aloha Brian,

You have a very interesting message here. I'm not sure how to advise you,
but I'm in contact with a huge body of people who may have some ideas.
Since you asked if anyone could help you, I'm forwarding your message to
the "kundalini-l" mailing list.  Perhaps one of our friends can e-mail back
to you directly at:

Brian

You may want to join this list, too, and observe what others have
experienced with kundalini awakening.  You can find links to this mailing
list all overthe kundalini Web pages.

I wish I could offer more, but I'm at a loss for words right now.  My heart
goes out to you though.

Aloha,

Bill

MESSAGE FORWARDED:

>From: Brian
>Subject: A place to start
>
>Bill.
>
>Hi my name is Brian and I have lived in a Yoga Ashram for the past
>8 years (leaving last spring).
>
>The reason I am writing is that, for the past 2 years, my crown has
>been burning non-stop.  Nothing I do seems to change it.  And now
>it is localized on the only on the crown.  The sensations are very
>strong and painful.
>
>I have tried most everything and am close to giving up.
>
>I am no longer in touch with my guru. He, like many eastern gurus,
>sexually abused his disciples.  i was also a victim (but by his
>closer disciples0
>
>"Our" path was a Kundalini path, but few people really knew what
>was happening.  And we had so many Acharyas pass through, teaching
>different techiniques.  Who know what could have happened.
>
>When the burning first manifested, I was told that it was a 'good
>thing' and to leave it up to 'grace' and the protection of my
>'path'.
>
>Now there are times when I wish I never heard of the word yoga.  I
>can only imagine what is happening is a result of my years of
>practice (which relied heavily on grace)  I did ask my 'guru' what
>he thought at the beginning, but he admitted he really didn't know
>what to do.
>

>Do you, or do you know of anyone who can help?
>
>I have tried everything form accupunction to pranic healing.
>Nothing has helped.
>
>Thanks for you help.
>
>Brian (used to be Pandu)

 [4]: From: bpeayATNOSPAMaloha.net (Bill Peay)