Date: Sat, 15 Jun kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 13
 [1]: From: Iver Juster <>
Subject: k-volcanoes and heart centers

Gloria: If I knew how to stay grounded in the heart center even more, I
probably would. I am all for the idea. I guess I feel that I am at my  limit
in terms of taking on additional amounts of practices, etc. Still it is a
good reminder, and I do agree that staying in my heart is the very nicest
way to be. Thank you for your comment, I love the encouragement to stay in a
place of love. And everyone else, I love talking about love. Let's keep
doing this!Lots!

RE Herpes:    Interesting that people should mention that. I don't have
herpes, as far as I know. However, that was the first thing I thought I had
when the awakening began. It made logical sense, as there was a lot of nerve
activation. I tried all sorts of herpes things like acyclovir (cream and
pills) and when it didn't help, I stated to suspect something else was
wrong. I got tested for herpes about 5 times.  All negative.

At times there would be an "eruption" somewhere in the pelvic region which
would  come after a lot of pain. A bump would form somewhere. The size and
location varied  significantly. The eruption would ooze something. After the
eruption it would sometimes itch terribly. I was  tested during the oozing
phases. All always Negative...!!! I even had 2 different types of tests.
Negative.

Well the bumps have been happening for years. My doctor friend has examined
them too and said they are definitely not herpes.

But they are weird. I got them checked out at an Sexual Health clinic (it
was a coincidence, I happened to be there anyway for a pap smear) and the
lady said that it was an infected hair follicle. But that makes no sense at
all. It comes in differernt places, some of which have hair, some don't.

So at this point I am confident that they are little k-volcanoes....*(I only
got here after science let me down, folks.) No one has ever "caught" one
from me and they can often come and go in the space of a day or two- in fact
they rarely last longer than that. I have seen them come and go in 1/2 a
day. I have seen one "erupt" just by thinking of something not good for  me
(like a friend offered me ephedra tea. I debated. Eruption right there.In
and out in 3 hours) My k does not like the idea of drugs AT ALL.

I am hoping this lets you know that once again we are not alone. I am
intrigued to hear of others with potentially this strange phenomenon.

SO I  would suggest that you  make sure that it is herpes. Either by
testing--or seeing the effects of acyclovir--or just wathching.  A real
herpes outbreak lasts usually between seven and 10 days.

By the way, for a while I had a strange electrical current on my lip from
time to time.....so I don't rule out anything anymore.

Best to all,   love Patti

 [2]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: unconditional love

Debee,
HI, thank God for transformational love, this is the love that takes problems
from reactions, etc, and transcends them simply through the process of inner
knowing. This is indeed a spectacular time for transformational love. Gloria

 [3]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Loose Remarks On A Sunny Dutch Sunday

Fran,
HI, sometimes when I've sent messages out I didn't have the correct address
and it would come back, this could have happened. So, don't take it
personally, it will all get together at the right moment.

As far as visions and on going experiences, I think it is a natural part of
the movement, once those head centers are moving them all kinds of things
come into awareness. So, where are you writing from? I'm in Reno.  Isn't it
nice touching light across the world. And, making new friends. Gloria

 [4]: From: Mary Knapp <>
Subject: Re: tolerance

I would like to speak for openness as well as tolerance on the list.  One
of my life tasks pre-kundalini has been to learn not to mistake
information given in an authoritative voice or with an authoritative
demeanor for Absolute Truth. Learning this involved lots of painful
experiences but I believe is part of every soul's growing up.  I know this
planet is full of benevolent and malignant beings who speak with great
authority.  I have no trouble imagining that the rest of the universe
is too.  Even the benevolent ones can speak a personal truth that may not
work at all for others.  I don't mind hearing other people's version of
the truth or even their suggestions for my behavior.  Even if they say
"You Must do such and such" I put it through my own filters. Only I decide
"Must" no matter the message, its tone or its source.  I would hate
to miss any wonderful information because it was deemed too directive
instead of suggestive.  I have found that Love can be expressed in either
manner (and so can fearful manipulation).

I think that when this list has more postings from more people we will
find we resonate to some postings and people more than others, but who and
what will differ among us and from day to day.  Learning to use the delete
key is a skill for the 90's.

I was on a very large and busy listserv last year and found the experience
very beneficial in many ways.  Over time I realised it reflected my
thoughts, needs, belief system, etc. exactally.  I was hanging around with
the same kind of people on the list as in the rest of my life.  I was
annoyed by the same kind of people, etc.  I just didn't know what anyone
looked like!

Disregard this message at your own peril!

OR

Just a thought...

;-)

It's up to YOU.

Mary

 [5]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Greets

HI,
You asked about the third eye, and the answer is that it is a window into the
soul. Once you are removing the veil from the third eye many things start to
happen, including becoming very sensitive to others. This sensitivity can go
to the extreme at times, but it will return to balance as other chakra's are
used to increase to decrease the energy going through it. If you are blind
your awareness will likely become very acute since you are not using the
energy in your psychical eyes. All of that energy will work in the third eye,
which means you have probably been using in all of your life. Nice talking to
you, but what is your name?  Gloria

 [6]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: k-volcanoes and heart centers

Patti,
Glad you didn't take my conversation about the heart center wrong. I am not
trying to push you in anyway, I am suggesting that all things we experience
in life is directly related to a chakra. So, when one is able to observe what
is involved through each chakra, providing that is there experience, then it
helps tremendously to understand what each chakra does.

As far as talking like this to the pope, it would not be appropriate, but I
am talking to people on a kundalini list that would naturally mean to me they
are becoming aware not only of kundalini, but the system of active energy
that the kundalini is connected to. There is a science involved with the
awakening process of each center. The grounding place to the Christ frequency
is the heart center, it is the door that is spoken of in the bible. You know,
Knock and it will opened, ask and you will receive, etc. Mastering the
energies in our bodies is directly related to both eastern and western
philosophies, I talk in both languages but often are not understood. Which is
ok, the conversation is what is important. Gloria

 [7]: From: "Debee L. Thomas" <>
Subject: Creative Visualization/Meditation

        I've had several requests to post this to everyone and Richard
has given his OK to do so.  My only regret is that I do not know who to
give credit to for this method of meditation/visualization.  I have no
clue who originated it, only that there has been much success with this
technique.  I can however give thanks to a very dear Wiccan friend
(Steve) who taught it to me.  Please keep in mind as you read this that
these are only a few of the many methods which are helpful.  I ask that
if anybody else knows
of any meditations/visualizations which they find useful and effective,
please share them for those who are just learning.  The more they have to
try, the more likely they will find something which works for them.  I
won't promise that this will work for everyone, but I can say that many
have tried it and found it useful in their own lives.  I'll let you be
the judge for yourself.  If you are familiar with meditation, please
forgive the first part of this post.  It's geared more for those who are
just learn
ing.  The visualization/meditations I use will follow this brief (?)
introduction.  Please don't feel like you've failed if you have trouble
with any of this.  We are all unique individuals and what works for one
may not always work for the next person.  Just keep searching until you
find what is right for you.

        I'll begin with giving a few basics concerning meditation for
those of you who are new to it or just looking for a method to better
your current understanding.  Breathing is very important during
meditation.  I find that inhaling through the nose and exhaling through
the mouth works best for me.  It helps me to focus more on my breathing.
I'm sure some of you already realize this.  We tend to become 'lazy' in
our breathing and if you take any time to observe your breathing, you'll
realize that it's most o
ften very shallow and short breaths that you take.  This reduces the
amount of oxygen to the brain, thus resulting in a sluggish or drowsy
feeling.  Monitoring your breathing and focusing on taking deeper, larger
breaths will greatly reduce this sluggish feeling and even help to
increase ones energy.  It will also greatly assist you during times of
stress, anger, and excitement to get you more balanced and centered.  The
old phrase, "Take a deep breath and count to ten" is more than just a
phrase.  The reas
oning becomes clear when we look at it from the standpoint that while we
take a few deep breaths and count, we become more relaxed and are able to
release some of the 'sudden' emotion which was brought on by any given
set of circumstances.  It will also assist us in thinking more clearly
and hopefully help us not to 'over react' in any given situation.
Posture is also important.  Find a position which is most comfortable for
you.  The straighter your back the better in that more energy is able to
flow thro
ugh your body.  For those of you who have problems with sitting erect for
whatever reason, just experiment and use whatever position  works best
for you.
        Another thing to observe as you begin meditating is the tightness
in your muscles.  Many people don't realize just how tense they are in
certain areas of their bodies.  For instance, the face, neck and
shoulders.  One thing which has assisted many beginners in meditation is
to spend a few moments working on relaxing muscles.  Begin at the top of
your head and work your way down to your toes.  You can stretch your
limbs which will help.  Pay close attention to facial muscles as there is
a tendency to tighte
n the muscles in your forehead and jaws.
        Once you've spend a bit of time in preparation by working on your
breathing and relaxing, you are just about ready to begin.  The next
thing which will need attention is that of 'quieting' your mind.  Our
minds are always very busy *thinking* about things and in order to obtain
the full benefit of meditation, stilling the mind is important.  There
are a few methods I personally know of which you can try.  Again, if you
know of any methods to help others, please share them.
        If you like to listen to background music when you meditate to
help you relax, then try to find some music without lyrics.  I know of a
few people (I don't know how they do it) who can listen to just about any
type of music and have great success.  I myself am not able to do this.
I need quiet music and for me, it's best not to have any lyrics.  I find
that my mind tends to wander and focus on the lyrics.  There is also the
potential problem of certain words or phrases causing the mind to begin
to recall
memories from past.  This tends to stir emotions within us too which is
best to avoid while trying to enter a space of calm and quiet.  You may
have to do some experimenting on your own in this.  Chants,
instrumentals, and nature sounds are some suggestions I can offer.  If
you'd like more specifics, please send me a message and I'll send you a
list of some of my personal favorites.
          If you find you still have a lot of mind chatter, there are a
couple of visualizations you can try to achieve this stillness.  I've got
a friend who could not still the mind chatter with either of these two
visualizations, so he would instead focus on his breathing only.  Paying
attention to his breath as he inhaled through his nose and exhaled
through his mouth.  He truly experienced the act of breathing which gave
him great results.
        One of the visualizations you can try is that of the pink
bubble.  When a thought comes into your mind, visualize yourself placing
the individual thought into a pink bubble and release the bubble.  Watch
as it floats away.  The reasoning behind this is that if we focus on a
thought, it will stay put and bring along a few others with it.  You want
to acknowledge it (place it in the bubble) then release it (release the
bubble).  If you acknowledge the thought then release it, you'll have
better luck of it no
t returning.  At times you'll find a thought very nagging and stubborn
and it may return more than once.  Each time, just acknowledge it and
release it.
        Another visualization which I myself utilize is that of picturing
myself writing it on a chalk board.  I'll scribble it on there rather
quickly then erase it.  Again I am working on acknowledging the thought
(writing it on the chalk board) then I release it (erase it).  Some
people even go as far as to have a notepad and pencil handy when they
meditate so if some important thought comes to mind they can jot it down
and come back to it later.
        I can expand a bit more on the reasoning for 'acknowledging and
releasing' the thoughts.  If any of you are parents, and I'm sure a few
are, you will appreciate this next bit of text.  Remember what it was/is
like with young children once you got a phone call?  You could be very
busy with an important conversation and as soon as you are, that young
one wants, and demands attention.  They walk up and try to speak to you
and you motion them away as you are busy.  This interaction can go on
endlessly.  Often,
 when this method doesn't work he/she will come back and begin tugging on
your arm or pant leg.  Again you motion them away because you are busy.
If they haven't gotten your attention yet, they often get into some sort
of mischief which they KNOW will get your attention.  Have you also
noticed that if you take a moment out of your conversation and
acknowledge that little one, they will more often than not go bouncing
off in another direction and busy themselves elsewhere.  Why?  Because
you gave them a bit
 of attention and released them to go do their thing.  Maybe they asked
if they could play with something, go somewhere or get something to eat,
drink, etc.  If you had not given them a moments notice, they probably
would have bugged you until you wanted to scream, if you hadn't already.

        Once you've gotten to the place of stillness within, with the
least amount of tension possible, you are ready to begin.
        Picture yourself being surrounded by a white sphere of light.
Once you picture yourself within this sphere of white light, you'll be
ready to continue.  You'll focus on the base of your spine and out from
the base of your spine will come a tiny root.  It will continue to 'grow'
from your back and head down towards the earth.  As it enters the earth
you'll begin to see it go through layers of earth.  Can you remember
every driving through some hills or mountains which have been blasted and
as you drive by
you can see all the individual layers of earth?  You'll be watching the
tiny root travel slowly down each layer.  It will continue through layer
after layer until it reaches the center/core of the earth.  You'll
visualize the core of the earth as a brilliant yellowish/white light.
Full of energy.  The tiny root will enter into this mass of energy and as
it does, you'll begin to visualize the energy traveling up the tiny
root.  Visualize it traveling up the root and as it does, the little root
becomes brigh
ter and you'll also be visualizing the energy going up through layer upon
layer until it reaches the base of your spine.  As the energy begins to
enter your body, you'll visualize it spreading throughout your buttocks
region and then spreading the length of your legs to each of your feet
and all of your toes.  Whenever the energy/light enters or nears an area
where there is pain or discomfort, visualize that area as a black mass.
As the light surrounds the darkness, visualize it beginning to break up
and f
low back towards your back.  As the energy continues up your spine and
throughout your torso do the same thing.  Now, as it travels upwards
slowly, it will reach your neck, shoulders and travel down each arm to
the tip of your fingers.  Then it will once again begin to travel up into
your head.  Now, wherever you are feeling the most pain from the
migraines, or any other type of pain and/or illness, focus a great deal
of the energy upon this area.  Do you remember the commercials on TV
where they spray a sp
ot before soaking it and you watch the time lapse as the stain begins to
'lift' off the fabric or dishes?  This is what you'll be visualizing as
you do this meditation.  Stay with the feeling for awhile as you work on
a troubled area.  Feel the warmth of the energy and the calm it brings
with it.  All of the darkness you see breaking up will begin to flow
upwards and out a little spout in the top of your head.  You'll see the
energy seemingly push it out into a fountain until nothing but pure
energy is pour
ing forth out of your, head having rid your body of all of the pain and
such.  Then you'll begin to see the tiny root begin to climb back up
through each layer of the earth until it once again enters back into your
spine.  The spout on the top of your head will cease to flow.  (cap off
this flow of energy from your body before brining the tiny root back up)
Once you've done this you'll need to become grounded.  Do this by taking
a few VERY deep breaths and then begin to slowly stretch your arms and
legs.
Don't stand up immediately or you may feel very dizzy and light headed.
        I often suggest that people purchase a piece of amethyst to
assist them during meditation as it can be of some help.  If you do, you
must cleanse it and rid it of any previous vibrations from others who may
have handled it.  To do this, purchase some sea salt and soak the stone
in one cup of water to one tsp of sea salt for a few hours.  If you have
any questions, please feel free to contact me.  I hope this will be of
some help to you.

Blessed Be

Debee

 [8]: From: Mary Knapp <>
Subject: Re: 3rd eye

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996 GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> Once you are removing the veil from the third eye many things start to
> happen, including becoming very sensitive to others. This sensitivity can go
> to the extreme at times, but it will return to balance as other chakra's are
> used to increase to decrease the energy going through it.

I have found this to be true as well.

Mary

 [9]: From: Jai1008ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: I guess this has been going on longer than I thought

>Jennifer,
 I'd like to take just a quick moment and thank you for your
post.  It has shed a bit of light on my own experience.  IHi Deebee-perhaps
having a Jenny and a Jennifer  both on the list is going to be too tricky, so
I will refer to myself as my adress, Jai,  instead--I don't have herpes. But,
I do know that K will activate latent viral comlexes in the body (we have
many, usually), at various times.

[10]: From: Jai1008ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: controlling the k-forces

  ""....The act of translating what we experience is by definition into
images, ideas and thought-forms with which we are familiar. ""
      I think this is so important to remember--and I also think kundalini is
not necessairly  newly awakening on a global level. If you bear in mind the
above information,  you could (I do anyway) correlate many traditions besides
yoga which are about dealing with kundalini force--Pentecostal Chrisitanity's
 baptism of fire (always a wild k rush for me to get in a strong church of
african american holy rollers), hula dancers and many (especially) folk
dancers (belly dancers obviously, gogo dancers), certain forms of weight
training,  sex training,  and martial arts--to name a few.

[11]: From: Jai1008ATNOSPAMaol.com

Patti and deebee and all--this is Jennifer. Deebee, I think you mixed up my
and someone else (maybe Jenny) as I don't have herpes (one post about it was
addressed to me), but I do know that Kundalini often, at times, activates
various latent viral syndromes, many of which reside in the body and often
have been passed down from generation to generation. As kundalini
resets/adjusts your physical mechanism, these viral bodies appear, either as
part of a shedding process or simply because their environs are being
disturbed by a dynamic electrical current and it brings them to the surface
in the unsettling process.

[12]: From: Karol Ann Barnett <>
To: Frans Storms

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Frans.

I would like to know more about Mother Meera in Germany.

Karol Ann

[13]: From: Karol Ann Barnett <>

Hi Patti:

I'm an continually amazed at the symptoms that seem to be universal
instead of just my own!

The outbreaks you described, I have been told, are the body's way of
removing toxins.

I have the electrical sensation on my upper lip at times.  Edgar Cayce
said that it meant that we were to receive a message from the outer
realms.  Sometimes I wish they'd just sent a telegram *8-)

I also have back problems and would like to know how you all handle it.

Karol Ann

[14]: From: Carlo Izzo <>
Subject: Re: migraines etc.

> I love water,
> I love me, why shouldn't I enjoy taking water into me and even ascribing it
> healing properties if I want to? If it is only your belief or perception that
> makes your world so, (cure is all in your head), then why not journey outside
> of yourself and scribe some helping properties to things outside yourself,
> for those busy moments when perhaps you can't make everything in your head
> work in a helpful manner?

	I agree with all you said... but why should you pay $10 for a glass
	of plain water?

	Ciao,  Carlo

[15]: From: Karol Ann Barnett <>

Carlo:

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Carlo Izzo wrote:

> 	Hi,
> >
> > I don't agree with you at all, Carlo.
> > Homeopathy is much more than water as any
> > laboratory can verify.
>
> 	Please, name ONE laboratory that can verify that plain water
> 	can heal your body...
>
> 	Trust yourself, not plain water.

I agree that it is a good thing to trust oneself, but I don't
understand why you believe that homeopathic preparations are
nothing more than water.

> > If you don't not believe in unconditional
> > Love, then it certainly will not exist for you.
>
> 	Of course... I love a person for his/her value, and I am loved
> 	for mine. And I am proud of it: I don't want anything for
> 	free - I know I can't. And believe me - I am not talking of money...

I would agree with that and add that we all have value, IMHO.

Karol Ann

[16]: From: Carlo Izzo <>

	Dear Karol,

> > 	Trust yourself, not plain water.
> >
> I agree that it is a good thing to trust oneself, but I don't
> understand why you believe that homeopathic preparations are
> nothing more than water.

	It is not that I believe it: it is so. It is the way this
	stuff is prepared, by admission of the homeopathists themselves.
	The degree of dilution is so high, that nothing is left of
	the original substance in the water. It is impossible to tell
	plain water from a homeopathic solution.

> > > If you don't not believe in unconditional
> > > Love, then it certainly will not exist for you.
> >
> > 	Of course... I love a person for his/her value, and I am loved
> > 	for mine. And I am proud of it: I don't want anything for
> > 	free - I know I can't. And believe me - I am not talking of money...
>
> I would agree with that and add that we all have value, IMHO.

	Yes: we all have value, and for this reason I don't think it
	makes sense to talk about unconditional love (or about undeserved
	love, I guess).

	Look, I understand that this is a kundalini list. Maybe this
	is not the place for this discussion and - as I said - I am
	too "rational". The point is that I am *really* interested
	in this world, and I do believe that it has a deep meaning.
	Now, I don't think that the meaning of the world is
	"meaninglessness" (does this word exist?). I do just believe
	that it is unfair to make people pay $10 for a glass of plain
	water, and it is unfair to pretend unconditional love from anybody.
	This sounds like hoaxing and slavering. It just does not sound
	"right" to me. I would like to understand - maybe I don't
	understand - so if you want please help me.

	Ciao,   Carlo