Issue 12
 [1]: From: Iver Juster <>
Subject: controlling the k-forces

Melissa,
It seems to me that I can go both ways on the issue of controlling the
kundalini (k).

For me, my awakening 11 years ago produced an amazing rebirth into a
consciousness of unconditional love. While it was excruciating to get there,
I am happy in retrospect that it happened.

Sometimes, when I feel myself out of love, (and my symptoms have been
dormant for a while) I yearn to go back into that consciousness more fully.
This would be a time when I imagine  people are wanting to raise their k.

On the other hand, when the k is raging through me, generating fear, pain,
emotional swings, etc.,  I can't imagine anyone voluntarily  wanting to
create this.  And then I wish that I knew how to tone it down, or stop it
altogether.

I can see how if it is raging in one and/or has not yet created the
consciousness of universal love (as in partial arousals), it would seem like
an unwanted, very high price to pay, especially if the arousal was
spontaneous. If we are going to have to suffer, it sure helps to have some
benefits.

I feel that this is why the people who have written in to this group
suggest gratitude, for that is the gift of the k- awe and gratitude for
life, existence, other souls, etc. Why not get as much benefit as possible
no matter what state we are in now? And  I can also see that for some people
it would be desirable to raise the k (...if they are going to suffer with it
anyway, they might as well go all the way, etc.)

Once again, where on stands on an issue is likely a function of where one
happens to be sitting at the time.

Me  personally would like to know as much as possible- raising (though not
for personal use) and lowering the k-forces. In fact, my husband and I have
often talked about ways in which he can come into the consciousness without
having to go through what I did. In some ways, we have met with much
success, and have had some very interesting discussions.

Best to all, Patti

 [2]: From: Karol Ann Barnett <>
Subject: Re: unconditional love

This concept was very difficult for me to grasp at first in my study of
metaphysics and spirituality.  But I have come to understand that Belief
preceeds experience, even though the Belief is not conscious.  And it is
my understanding that Unconditional Love is the place we come from; a
state of Beingness that most of us cannot yet demonstrate because of our
blockages, etc.  It's not as simple as saying I Love Everyone.

Anyway, I wanted to share my understanding and experience for further
discussion, but it is not my intent to try and convince anyone of
anything.  As Aristotle said, Trust your own experience.

Karol Ann

 [3]: From: Alex Goolsby <>
Subject: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

A friend of mine and long time meditator with strong shakti/kundalini
was turning blue for a few days - his skin was exuding what looked and
acted like a very fine medium blue paint - it rubbed off onto a cloth
and was widespread on his body but was particularly pronounced on his
forehead after meditating - no other symptoms save that he was
meditating 'extra deep'- he's stable and healthy, very devoted to his
practice and seemingly well along on his sadhana - any knowledge, ideas,
experiences, tid-bits?

 [4]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: itching, etc.

Judy,
Welcome to my world. It is just a way of life, so get use to the strange
things like that happening. I have some people tell me their computers won't
work when I come into the room. How about this one, I bought my sister a set
of lamps for their living room, she got rid of them because she said the only
time they worked was when I was in the room, and then they never knew when
they would come on. I could write a book, but no one would believe it. I
don't wear a watch for the same reason. Gloria

 [5]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Attaining Kundalini

Melissa,
Hi, I think we are miscommunicating here, meditation and other practices are
to bring balance, increase your light frequency of the body, and to move
naturally with kundalini through what I call alignment with divine will.(not
my will but thy will be done)
 When I say don't try to make it happen, or stop it, I mean to follow your
self discipline practice. But, to go with what is happening naturally. What
comes from within through detachment comes from a higher point of
consciousness rather then the mind. In fact, once the mind is out of the way,
you are in a pretty easy flow for awakening. Its the thoughts and emotions
that need to be brought into a state of detachment, by becoming the observer.
Does that help at all? Gloria

 [6]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: I guess this has been going on longer than I thought

Jenny,
Hi, moving along with kundalini is a wonderful trip if you just look at it
that way.  We live in a time when all of life is intense, it isn't that
unusual that those souls making the turn inward would experience that same
degree of intensity on another level. Gloria  Have a nice weekend, all.

 [7]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: electricity and teeth

Mary,
Here is a good one, have your hair analysis done, sometimes you have major
toxins in your body that will cause disturbance, I was becoming extremely
allergic to my surroundings. So much so that I had to carry a shot with me,
after the hair analysis I found out that I had 800% copper in my body. Which
was extremely high. I have been dumping copper ever since and I'm much
better. If you have a lot of toxins like lead, or aluminum you will have
problems. Gloria

 [8]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: controlling the k-forces

Patti,
At the risk of getting some misunderstanding here, what do you know about
grounding into the heart center? The heart center is the passage way to
higher consciousness, it isn't some accident that you have unconditional love
experiences, it is because something has changed inside that allowed you to
be stable for a time in the heart center. Anytime a person has a lot of
thoughts, emotions, desires, worries, etc. it is because they have moved back
into the solar plexus. The change over comes when you are solid in the heart
center, and understand how to get there and stay there. Have you any problem
with this so far? Gloria

 [9]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Karol Ann,
Hi, that unconditional love is the state of being that happens once you are
stabilized in the Heart Center. From there everything is directly through
consciousness. Although it takes self discipline to cross this valley, it can
be done, and is everyday. Gloria

[10]: From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

Once again, Gloria, I feel those are concepts that YOU feel comfortable with.
However much I've read on the subject of chakras before, I never thought one
could actually feel them physically. The medium I had coming to my house
exuded inconditional love, even my daughter felt it, yet she told me she had
so much more to learn. This person received this gift very early in life and
the only way she could stop being afraid of it is when she saw Saint Ann,
Mary's mother (she was also raised a Catholic), the rest she was taught by a
nun that also had the gift. Now she teaches love and mercy for all. The
concept of grounding the heart chakras would be meaningless to the
Pope(believe me I tried to touch the subject with a priest), yet this man
certainly is loving and merciful. All this just to emphasize that so many
paths lead to wisdom and higher conciousness. So many problems on this earth
have been created by intolerance and a fanatical belief that one's religion
is the only right one. The more I learn, the more I can see I have yet so
much more to learn. I also feel that we must not fall into the "complex of
the chosen one" trap. We're all students here...

As for the health problems, I truly believe they're symptoms of imbalance in
the mind-body-k equation and that they resolve themselves when we reach that
balance. I myself have this low back pain that won't go away for now. I trust
that I will instinctively correct what's wrong. At least everything else has
worked this way to this day. I believe each and every one of us has to trust
his/her instinct. You will know when a suggestion from another person will
work for you. This mailing list has been a tremendous help to me, a way to
exchange on the different manifestations of the k and it provided me with a
way to reassure myself that I wasn't going nuts and foremost that I'm not
alone.

Did it work this way for others, the spontaneous meditating, etc...?

Love to all.

>Patti,
>At the risk of getting some misunderstanding here, what do you know about
>grounding into the heart center? The heart center is the passage way to
>higher consciousness, it isn't some accident that you have unconditional
>love experiences, it is because something has changed inside that allowed
>you to be stable for a time in the heart center. Anytime a person has a
>lot of thoughts, emotions, desires, worries, etc. it is because they have
>moved back into the solar plexus. The change over comes when you are solid
>in the heart center, and understand how to get there and stay there.
>Have you any problem with this so far? Gloria

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

[11]: From: "Debee L. Thomas" <>

> Speaking of excess energy, has anyone had any experience with your energy
> shorting out your computer or keyboards?  I have gone through three
> keyboards in ten days and there is nothing wrong with my computer.  I also
> have electrical disturbances with my computer at work only when I am using
> it.  When anyone else uses it, it works fine.  The MIS guys are going nuts
> with this one.  Also, if anyone has had similar experiences, what did you do
> to solve the problem.  This many keyboards certainly disrupts the budget,
> big time.
>
> Judy
>
> What about blowing out light bulbs?  I go through about 5-8 a week around my
> house.

Judy,
	It's been my experience, and that of some people I know, that
this is a very real phenomena.  Some people have an unusually large
amount of energy flowing through them and out from them.  I've found that
when I become agitated at times and am operating equipment it will begin
to seemingly 'act up.'  When I pause to become more centered and
balanced, the problems seem to disappear.  There is a visualization you
can try and see if it will help you.  It's worked for some people I know.
I took a course called "Awakening Your Light Body."  The lower energy
centers we work with are responsible for bringing energies into our
bodies.  With the lowest center, the visualization was that of a cone
sitting underneat us with the point upwards.  It would remind you of the
dunce cap some of us were forced to endure as children in school.  (warm
smile)  If you open this cone up fully until it becomes spherical, you'll
be taking in enormous amounts of energy.  What you must do to lessen the
energy flow is to close the cone down.  Begin with it totally closed
(pointed) and then open it a little.  This will decrease the flow.  You
can practice with the cone until you find a comfortable place for you to
be in.  Just remember to visualize closing the cone down when you feel
large amounts of energy within your body.  Hope this will be of some help
to you.

Blessed Be

Debee

[12]: From: "Debee L. Thomas" <>

> I'm thinking that if it's truly unconditional love, that belief in it isn't
> a requirement for it to be available to someone, i.e., unconditional love is
> always there for anyone, at any time, without any cause, whether they
> believe it or not.
>  Eventually I came to see the logic of a condition that could exist which
> might very well be called "unconditional love". I prefer to think of it
> instead as "love without the impairment of damage to the psyche". I think it
> is whatever unhealed damage we still carry that causes us to feel that there
> are limits on how much we can love any other person.

I truly believe that unconditional love lives within the heart of each
and every person today.  I also truly believe with all my heart that each
does the best he or she can given the circumstances of their environment
and upbringing.  It's the best any of us can do until we learn a
'different' or a 'better' way of loving.  By respecting the space that
each person is in, whether we agree or not, we free them to learn more.
I believe that when we come against them in any negative way, we are in
essence *binding* their hands so-to-speak.  I guess all we can ultimately
do is the best we know how at this time and honor that in each & every
person we encounter on a daily baisis.  I know that this kind of thinking
has greatly helped me learn a deeper depth of love within my own life.

Blessed Be

Debee

[13]: From: "Debee L. Thomas" <>

Jennifer,
	I'd like to take just a quick moment and thank you for your
post.  It has shed a bit of light on my own experience.  I too am a Reiki
practitioner and found that once I went through the attunement process, I
also began to have frequent outbreaks of herpes on my mouth area.  I just
couldn't understand it.  Going from once in a blue moon to seemingly
continous.  Perhaps I too have been undergoing the Kundalini Awakening
process far longer than I first believed.

Blessed Be

Debee

[14]: From: Frans Storms <>
Subject: Loose Remarks On A Sunny Dutch Sunday

Hello everybody

The initial excitement/expectation has changed, i feel now more amazed,
amused, inspired, overwhelmed yet relaxed. I judge less, feeling less
alone, less special also. I wished i could do something for those in
pain..., although sometimes i fear my share of pain has still to come...

About visions, some time ago i had a funny one on the train home. I saw
a golden goose or swan rocketing into space, fire coming out of it's
ass... Just lately i saw a drawing of the first chakra, there was a swan
in it.
A few times everyday i see a tiny blue light, lighting up for a second
or so. When walking outdoors i get the impression it's raining light on
the earth.

Is anybody else on the guru-trip? I go nowadays to Mother Meera in
Germany.

Story: i was talking with an english lady once. She said she was very
sensitive about energy. She even had her own practise. As i was sitting
next to her energy was shooting up about 2 or 3 meters in the air (i
guess) out of my head, as usual. I was embarrased a little bit. Do you
tell anybody else what you're going through??

Re: Flesh... i wished i could meet you all once in the flesh.

Has anybody 'Third Eye and Kundalini', from B.S. Goel?? (Third Eye
Foundation, India, 1985) Can't get it here in Holland.

Saying from Bhagwan:
"There are two infinite things in this universe. God's Love and Men's
Stupidity."

I hope noone is offended! Around Feb/March i was mailing with
. It stopped abrupt. Since then i wonder, did i say
anything wrong? Or has something happened to her? It bothers me.
No answers, many questions. Thanx all of you, God bless you, F.

[15]: From: Richard Satin <>

> The
> concept of grounding the heart chakras would be meaningless to the
> Pope(believe me I tried to touch the subject with a priest), yet this man
> certainly is loving and merciful. All this just to emphasize that so many
> paths lead to wisdom and higher conciousness.

This is such an excellent point.  We are understanding and interpreting
through our own filters.  And they work, because the underlying reality
IMO (in my opinion) cannot be perceived directly in a way which can be
translated into words.  The act of translating what we experience is by
definition into images, ideas and thought-forms with which we are
familiar.  (This doesn't contradict Jung's idea of Collective
Unconscious made up of universal image-symbols which all people are able
to draw from.)

I personally find that I understand and relate to my heart chakra
through the image of the Empress, or the goddess Venus.  Some may see
the Virgin Mary as the best embodiement of this energy.  Still others
may not utilise images at all, but instead access this energy by
thinking about the chest area or the "idea" of the fourth chakra.

> (SnowbirdV writes)...
>  Once again, Gloria, I feel those are concepts that YOU feel comfortable
with.

One of the dangers we all have is to cross the thin line between
confidence in our own conception of "the truth" and the feeling that we
actually possess it in toto.  It's an easy line to cross.  The problem
is, that we run the risk of both offending other people (the lesser
risk) and also gathering to ourselves followers who give up their own
intuition and truth in order to pin their hopes on us (the greater
risk).

We all here have active fourth chakras - as evident from the posts to
the list and the many private emails I receive (and appreciate ;>).  So
let's continue to remember that everyone doesn't share the same "truth"
that we do - and write in a way which gives them the opportunity to take
what we offer or leave it.  In other words, try not to say,

"This is this."

But rather, "I believe that, this is this." or "In my opinion, this is this"

Both get the point across.  But the first can and does step on toes.

Richard

--
==== libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com ==== http://www.execpc.com/~libra/ ====
  And Jesus said unto them, "And whom do you say that I am?"

[16]: From: ASCII Express <>
Subject: Greets

Hey all. first off someone fixed my mailing list, I didn't think I was
getting duplicates but Iwas actually, just didn't get far enough into the
mail folder to see...thanks again. anyways, Ijust joined this list
yesterday....
perhpas an intro is in order.. I'm 18 I'll be 19 in a moth. I've been
experiencing all sortsof interesting things and a lot of it's gone with the
whole kundalini awakening. I have a question, how will I know when it's
fully awakened? is it gradual? It has been for me, I think it's cleaning out
my system... another interesting thing, I've been more and more aware of my
body. in other words, of each part/whatever. if I didn't know better I'd say
that eventually one could become aware on an almost cellular level. now
wouldn't THAT be fun!
all of the work I've been doing, well a good majority of it has just been
stuff I've figured out. I'm blind so reading printed books is out of the
question. There are some good electronic texts which I use.
Also, another question, what is the relationship between kundalini and the
third eye, or whatever you want to call it? Can the third eye "see"? or
sense or whatever?
Lates all.