Date: 13 Jun kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 10

 [1]: From: Jai1008ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: FLESH

Lovely--I was so pleased to see the word and the paragraphs. I have gotten
into endless arguements with folks when I say that institutionalised
Christianity is all about the denial of the flesh. I am always astounded at
how many people don't see this.

 [2]: From: "Debee L. Thomas"
Subject: Re: migraine headaches

I don't know if anyone is interested, but there is a creative
visualiztion/meditation which I've helped a few people learn which has
given them instant relief of such things as headaches and other forms of
illness.  If you are familiar with meditation, I'll be happy to share it
with you.  Here may not be the proper place, but if you send me a message
I'll be happy to explain it to you in full detail.

whiteowlATNOSPAMsinnfree.org

Blessed Be

Debee

 [3]: From: "Debee L. Thomas"

> I would like to apologise to any who were offended by my post yesterday.  In
> responding to something posted earlier, I stated my case a bit too
> stridently.

I myself didn't find it offensive either.  I think maybe everyone is
still just a tad bit on edge from recent posts. Let's all just relax and
get back down to business.  Learning, growing and healing. :)

Blessed Be

Debee

 [4]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Richard,
HI, I don't even know what post you are talking about!! Oh, Well it couldn't
have been that far out. Gloria

 [5]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: FWD: Jean Tracy - Introduction

Jean,
Hi, nice hearing your story, don't worry it all comes together in due time.
Gloria

 [6]: From: Mary Knapp

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Debee L. Thomas wrote:

> I don't know if anyone is interested, but there is a creative
> visualiztion/meditation which I've helped a few people learn which has
> given them instant relief of such things as headaches and other forms of
> illness.  If you are familiar with meditation, I'll be happy to share it
> with you.  Here may not be the proper place, but if you send me a message
> I'll be happy to explain it to you in full detail.
>
> whiteowlATNOSPAMsinnfree.org
>
> Blessed Be
>
> Debee

Debee,

I can't think of a better place to share it than here! If you decide not
to, please e-mail me off-list.  Thakns.

Mary

 [7]: From: John Petty
Subject: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

Dear Listees,

My awakening occured about 6 weeks ago.  I've read a couple of books
which have helped me understand what is happening, but it would really
be nice to be able to talk with others, share information, and get
support when needed.  I live in Portland, Oregon and am interested
in finding others (of us) who may live nearby.

I'm normally very open and willing to share, but lately I've had a sense
of caution... so I will wait till another time to share my story.  Also,
since the chaos of kundalini began, my enthusiasm and hunger for spirit-
ual growth has dampened somewhat.  Here I sit at work with my body
singing at a very high pitch and I can hardly bring myself to follow
through with my responsibilities.  I find some comfort knowing that
this is something I did not specifically ask for.  It was given to me
by those who must have felt that I was ready.  Still, my faith, moods,
and emotions ping-pong all over and I sometimes think about how things
used to be.  I've had no bliss, but mostly periods of gut-wrenching
sobbing.  I think that I've made it through the period where it felt
like I was dying and going insane.  My heart goes out to those who
stumble upon this with little preparation.

Sincerely,
John

 [8]: From: Iver Juster
Subject: migraines etc.

I thank everyone for thier comments on the migraines and what to do. I have
tried many, many things, and they still seem to be getting worse. In
general, it seems like the kundalini energy is getting more intense, going
back into the type of thing that occurred 11 years ago. I was encouraged
reading about Jai who has undergone 3 full blown episodes. Here I am at one
plus ongoing currents. Looking at maybe going into a second?

I am going to have to see a neurologist in order to keep receiving the
medication, etc. I am wondering, what on earth do I tell him  or her? I am a
little nervous about having my health record look weird, or being considered
a weirdo.

My headaches have been very very closely tied to hormones and my cycle. I
have read that hormonal shifts can wreak havoc on k-people  so I always felt
that my symptoms are consistent with what the standard wisdom is. However
once they start they can rage ferociously for up to 2 weeks after their onset.

Anyway I have read all suggestions with gratitude and agree with Debbee that
a post would be wonderful. I have tried a whole lot of things: feverfew,
network chiropractic, progesterone cream, ...  Would like to try
cranio-sacral therapy, homeopathy, and accupuncture, if I had alternate
lives and sources of income. If I find anything that works, you can be sure
that I will share it, too. So far the best I have come up with is gratitude.
When I can just accept my fate in life it seems to be a better day.

For the new person John who is sobbing, I have been there, too. It is part
of the process for many people.  I felt like I was dying for 3 or 4  weeks
and  mourned my life. (Unknown to me at the time was anything about
Kundalini.) As it turned out  my mourning was appropriate, because I did
have a near-death experience! I was much happier after I went into the light
and the place of unconditional love, becuase then at least there were some
fringe benefits to what I was going through. (and stil am going through.)
Still grateful for the good that came. And, gratitude is still the best way
I have to deal with the ongoing saga.

Best to all, Patti

 [9]: From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: kundalini -visions-

At some point in the process, I had 2 visions. The first was of big eye with
some symbols changing rapidly in it's pupil, like it was downloading some
data and then on it's right side appeared a bright indigo ball, like the one
I see when meditating. The second time, it was something I interpreted as
being a bird bringing me again this blue ball. All this was also in blue, I
mean the bird and the eye. To me, they were wonderful, but I'm not sure of
their meaning. Is it the third eye? Theses experiences happened while I was
quietly reading and got the urge to turn my head and look up. My husband was
right there, but didn't see anything.

I instinctively know I was given a great gift, but I would appreciate your
insight. Thank you.
SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

[10]: From: Richard Satin